29 - Harry | Desire**

I couldn't quite decipher what I was feeling tonight, but I can assure you it was something stronger than I'd ever felt before

I couldn't quite decipher what I was feeling tonight, but I can assure you it was something stronger than I'd ever felt before. It would make my stomach clench and flutter at the same time, my skin would tingle and then I'd shiver... this was new to me.

Touching Cleo and teasing her the way I'd been doing since last night was just impossible for me to control, and every reaction I earned from her only spurred me on... she had no idea she was playing along, or maybe she knew exactly what she was doing.

The way she was dressed tonight was clearly the type of thing that could easily give me a heart attack, and I wasn't complaining. She looked so fucking beautiful that I just stared... the thin white silk valued all of her curves and my hands itched to take it off.

It was the only thing I could think about ever since we had left the motel room, and the way she was blushing around me or trying not to look into my eyes kinda gave away how nervous I was making her feel, and also just how much she liked what she was seeing.

I caught her checking me out more than once, the poor thing didn't even notice... but I always knew.

The tension between us had grown even stronger ever since my episode last night and I never thought that something that made me so fucking vulnerable and scared could actually end up making things better between us.

Well, until I lost my fucking temper tonight.

We all had our limits, and I discovered a new one when I watched that pathetic excuse of a man laying his hands on her, groping her without her consent, and catching her off guard with his shameless actions.

I knew I'd get us thrown out if I didn't hold myself back, these types of clubs were too familiar... and I succeeded in my sudden plan.

Breaking his fucking arms was the least of his problems... he was currently tied up and gagged two rooms over from ours, but I had hit him in the head so hard that he'd stay out for the next eight hours or so.

I couldn't control myself, this was a foreign feeling to me. I was angry, but not just that... I felt sick to my stomach and it was dangerous when that happened.

It was a side of me that hadn't I felt was me out in a while, and everything I felt was just so amplified and raw that it overwhelmed me.

Cleo was overwhelming... but she was so fucking similar to me.

She was angry because I was careless, and I knew she was right. I made a mistake because I was pissed off but I didn't regret anything. Yes, I risked a lot... but that fucker deserved it. He deserved every single thing that was going to happen to him, Cleo had no idea what I had in mind.

And this fucking thrill was coursing through my veins, consuming me entirely along with the burning desire and tension that never seemed to fade, it only grew... and it kept growing.

Cleo clearly noticed it tonight, avoiding this was pointless.