Dive into the Ocean, Walk int...

By Koushilicious

What would happen if a merman prince with heart as pure as milk meets a human who doesn't even care to others... More

Prologue
Characters
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
π™°πš—πš—πš˜πšžπš—πšŒπšŽπš–πšŽπš—πš
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Good Day!
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Epilogue

Chapter 27

1K 84 94
By Koushilicious

Heeseung must be the new the Flash.

He ran hastily towards the said coffee shop in front of the mall, where he and Sunghoon will be meeting. He should go there first before the said time or else... You know what will happen.

He then reached the place thirty minutes earlier the said meeting time which made him really proud of himself. It is better early than late, indeed.

Why?He was doing this for Jake solely, not for Mamba, not for anyone else. He wants to see Jake eagerly, he wants to talk to him, not as a target or subject this time. 

And this time, he'll surely do anything to bring back the friendship that he had with Jake.

Or maybe more than that.

Geonu and Nicholas also told him that they'll go with Heeseung today so that Sunghoon will not do anything that would harm their leader, but he left the house without them even knowing. For sure, Geonu will scold him when he got home.

As what he said, this is solely for Jake. He is definitely himself here, not as leader of Mamba, but the real him.

He then searched inside the shop to find Sunghoon but he's still not there. He smirked. He succeeded today.

He also already ordered for the both of them, and being an evil himself, he ordered something for Sunghoon that he'll surely get pissed off.

Well, Heeseung knew him well, they were best friends after all, and Sunghoon also told him before that he hates coffee with any kinds of creamer. It's disgusting for his tongue, he told him.

But yeah, he ordered one with lots of creamer, for Sunghoon only. What a best friend.

And after a few more moments of waiting, someone suddenly showed up at the seat in front of him that he almost spat his coffee towards him.

"Yah, Sunghoon-ah. You still don't let go of your all-black fashion style? I almost thought you were a vampire. My goodness" Heeseung said as he placed his coffee again at the table, which just made Sunghoon roll his eyes in disappointment.

"Fuck off with your bullshits. I came here to talk with you about an important matter, not to play dumb games" Sunghoon said to him coldly as if it was the most uninteresting talk that he had.

"Okay, okay. But first, take a sip of your coffee. I ordered you your favorite. Come on, drink it" Heeseung said which annoyed Sunghoon even more.

And with that, Sunghoon clenched his fist under the table as he tried hard not to punch the older's face. He also promised himself before going here to not make any ruckus for the personnel and customers. Yeah, behave. He'll just be contented of burning Heeseung on his thoughts.

"So what now?" Heeseung asked him.

Sunghoon then focused his eyes to Heeseung only as he leaned closer towards him. He also put his arms on the table, making Heeseung furrow his eyesbrows. Sunghoon must be really serious.

"Answer me honestly, or I'll punch your annoying face in front of all of these people" Sunghoon started, eyes getting darker as if it was the most serious question that he has to ask. Heeseung just nod to him once as an answer. "Do you like Jake?" Sunghoon asked in a serious tone, making Heeseung question his thoughts, what's with the seriousness?

But with that, Hesseung just laughed softly while shaking his head. "Like? Jake? Pfft-- of course not!" Heeseung said and sat more comfortably at his seat, making Sunghoon clench his fist tighter under the table as Heeseung saw his eyes getting darker at what he said.

Sunghoon also gritted his teeth out of anger. Seems like the statement that Heeseung replied awakened all of devil inside him that he even slammed the table hard even though he was trying his best not to create chaos.

"I knew it" Sunghoon said and snorted. "Then why?! Why do you have to get close to him, huh? To still get information from us?" Sunghoon asked, eyes piercing Heeseung's round one.

But Heeseung remained calm in his seat. He even smiled genuinely towards Sunghoon before answering his question. He then leaned closer on the table and say, "Sunghoon-ah, of course I don't like him, because I really do love him."

The statement made Sunghoon stop clenching his fist as he straighten his seat, better than before as his muscles relaxed, but his heart fell for what he have heard.

He can also see Heeseung's round eyes, looking back at him in such a fondly manner, as if he was showing Sunghoon how sincere he was for what he had said.

They really do love each other. They really do...It's mutual. It's scaring him.

Sunghoon then just averted his eyes into other direction but Heeseung. It made him feel something uncomfortable that even though he already knew that he was not getting close to Jake just for information of Veleno, he still wants to punch his face, harder this time around.

"I'm still not convinced. I know you are just going to hurt him when the day comes" Sunghoon told him in a blunt manner.

"Tss. Believe what you want to believe, Hoon" Heseung said and returned to drinking his coffee when he realized something that made him look back at Sunghoon with eyebrows furrowed.

"Wait a minute. Then why do I need your permission just to meet Jake? You are not his father and all. I just gave him time to think about our relationship. Why are you entering to our lives as if Jake is yours?"

Silence. 

Sunghoon doesn't know what to reply because what he said was right. Hence, he just stared at the ground with melted expression, making Heeseung got what was happening to him.That slapped him really hard. He was going overprotective to Jake that he even make a move of something that he was not involved of. What a careless decision. 

But what he can do? He was just worried of what Heeseung can do to him.

Heeseung hurt him once before, he doesn't want it to happen again, especially to Jake.

Heeseung then snorted as he looked directly with Sunghoon's eyes. "Sunghoon-ah, I know you know it more than anyone else that we have mutual feelings so get away with your shit and stop stealing what's mine"

And with that, Sunghoon looked at him with an annoying smirk. "Wow, you should've said that to yourself years ago, before you stole someone from your best friend" he said, emphasizing the word 'best friend'.

"Don't bring up the past, Sunghoon. Don't hold that against me. What's done is already done" Heeseung said and rolled his eyes upon disappointment.

"See? You are not even relatives and all. I shouldn't have meet you, stupid penguin, just to give me permissions of meeting Jake. We will meet if he wants to" Heeseung said and drank up all the coffee that was left on his cup.

A heavy sigh then was heard from Sunghoon as he stand up from his seat and faced Heeseung once again. "Shut up with your bullshits, Heeseung. Be thankful that Jake loves you. I could've kill you if I want to, so use your chance properly" he said and leaned closer to Heeseung to whisper something. "Once I saw Jake cry once again just because of you, you will not be able to see him ever again. Understood?" Sunghoon said and gave him a threatening gaze, but instead, Heeseung just chuckled to him and gave him a smirk.

"As if I will hurt the person that I love"

Pain.

Sunghoon doesn't know why but he was hurting everytime he heard that sentence, knowing Jake that they are talking about.

He clenched his hand even tighter this time, feeling his nails digging into his palms but he didn't care about it. As if he became numb physically.

And with that, Sunghoon just left the place without giving a response to him, yet Heeseung knows at the first place why Sunghoon was acting like that. He knows that Sunghoon has feelings towards Jake, but Jake was naive about it.

"Haisst, Sunghoon-ah. What a pity. You cannot even fight for someone you love" Heeseung muttered to himself while staring at his figure, walking at the distance, outside the glass walls of the coffee shop.

"Too bad, I won't just give up to Jake no matter what happens"

He wants to do better this time. He won't let a single tear fall down again to Jake's lovely eyes just because of him. He wants to treat him well this time..

This time, this will be real.. not for Mamba, not for anyone else..

This is for Jake and him, and this is how their REAL love story will begin. 

He thought.

~♕︎♕︎♕︎~

Jake was watching Sunghoon with anticipation in his eyes. He wants to know what will be his reaction. He did great this time, right?

Jake also watched how Sunghoon swallowed the food in his throat, as his eyes immediately look back at Jake in a surprised manner.

"Why why why? How was it?" Jake asked him with a worried tone but Sunghoon just kept silent. "Sungie~ is it that bad?" He continued, eyes a little wider than before as he looked at what he baked that was now all placed at a huge plate.

And with that, Sunghoon chuckled as he shake his head. "Are you kidding?! Jake, this tastes really amazing. You could've just left that coffee shop you are working at and build your own bakeshop" Sunghoon said as he get another cookie from the plate.

"Really?" Jake asked him, eyes almost turning into hearts at what Sunghoon had said as he also tasted his creation. "I'm glad it turned out great" Jake beamed happily as he flashed a blinding smile that he always shows, which also made Sunghoon smile at the sight. It really is contagious.

'I missed that',  Sunghoon thought to himself as he stared at the face that was now shining brighter that any stars can pull off. It was too long since he last saw Jake's happy smile, and he's proud and feeling lucky to himself that he was the one who can saw that blinding smile, on the most precious person that he have ever met.

Actually, Jake was just scrolling on his phone quietly as he enjoyed his time alone in his room, but Sunghoon, being his mischievous self, knocked on the door and requested him to bake something which Jake immediately agreed to because he said that he wants to try something that he saw in YouTube.

Little did he know, Sunghoon just missed his presence.

"So since it's a huge success, you could also give the others. I know Sunoo and Niki have been waiting for these" Jake said as he gestured the plate full of cookies to Sunghoon, but Sunghoon just shook his head jokingly to mean that he disagrees.

"Nope. These are mine. I'm not going to share it to anyone" Sunghoon playfully remarked as he take another bite in a dramatical motion, reason for Jake to let out a cute giggle.

"You're being selfish, Sungie. Go and give the others" Jake said as he moved towards his direction and slightly pushed him off the seat, just to force him to stand up, which Sunghoon just replied with a quiet chuckle.

"No. I won't share it to everyone, not even to you" Sunghoon joked even more, which is the reason why the whole kitchen was now filled with laughers and giggles.But a sudden ringtone cut off their moment as they stopped from what they are doing to look at Jake's phone, now sitting at the side of the table, name of the one dialing made Jake's smile turn into a frown.

Sunghoon didn't fail to notice Jake's reaction as he also whipped his head to read the caller's identification. Hence, he just exchanged gaze with Jake as he let out an airy chuckle, followed by starting to move his feet to the doorframe.

"Staring at the phone doesn't answer the call, Jake. Talk to him right now, I know that idiot has been waiting to talk with you again" Sunghoon just said with a reassuring smile on his lips, making Jake look at him with confusion, but instead, Sunghoon left the kitchen to give Jake and Heeseung have their privacy to talk on the phone.

He left the room and gave the other housemates the cookie that Jake made which they really enjoy, but even though he felt proud with the cookies, he cannot pull off even a small smile to show them because of how distracted he is with the thought of Heeseung calling Jake.

But he just let them be. Jake is not his and he has no right to control his decisions.

He then let himself fall on the couch with a loud sigh, making the couple that was playing video games look at him with worried eyes, mixed with confusion.

"Wow, that was a long sigh. What happened? You were just laughing like an idiot in the kitchen just a while ago" Jay told him, followed with a loud sound of celebration from Jungwon as a bold text of 'defeat' showed up on Jay's side of the television. Sunghoon almost laugh to tease him.

"It's nothing" Sunghoon answered as he just watched the couple, being cuddly on the other side of the sofa with gaming console on their hands.

"You wanna play, hyung?" Jungwon asked him which he immediately refused as he shook his head.

"I'm not in a mood to play" he answered bluntly as Jay looked at the kitchen when Jake laughed alone inside.

"Sunghoon-ah, isn't Jake alone in the room?" He asked Sunghoon.

"Yeah, but he's talking with that Mamba-shit leader" Sunghoon answered and rolled his eyes, making Jungwon and Jay look at him with surprised expression.

"Whoa whoa whoa. You already let him talk with Heeseung? Wow, I wonder why" Jungwon said and let out a chuckle to tease his hyung.

But with the statement, instead of throwing a deadly glare to the youngest, his gaze turned something filled with curiosity that almost melt the both. The sharp gaze that Sunghoon has always been showing is no longer there.

"Jay, do you think I'm going overboard, like am I crossing the line or controlling Jake? Do you think I'm stepping into his private life?" Sunghoon asked continuously, making his older brother look at him with concern.

Sunghoon must be open minded of what he was feeling as of now, because he is completely oblivious about it, yet Jay wants him to find it out to himself. If only he cannot control himself anymore, he could've just slap him while telling him that.

Jungwon knows it too. He can clearly see how foolishly in love Sunghoon is to Jake, but just like Jay, he wants to just keep it to himself. As I've told you before, you cannot keep a secret with Jungwon because he can clearly notice everything with everyone. He's observant after all.

"Well, yeah. Kind of" Jay just managed to answer while shrugging off, making Sunghoon face palm himself while letting out a silent groan.

"Ughh, I messed up" Sunghoon groaned, making Jungwon sneer at him.

"But hyung, you know what? You should've just let Jake with his own. Let him be happy with his life. He's not a child anymore, he's grown up with a big heart. Who cannot love such a precious human like him?" Jungwon said while fidgeting his fingers on the gaming console.

But Sunghoon silenced himself.

Can he? Can he just let him if he's not included with it? Can he be selfless if it's Jake we are talking about?

"SUNGIEEEEEEEEEE~"

But an excited voice washed away all of his thoughts as he was welcomed by a cute puppy-look-alike as he ran towards Sunghoon's direction while slightly hopping out of extreme happiness.

It also made him smile at the sight, as if Jake was shining and radiating inside the room that he was the only one that he can see.

And as Jake ran towards him, he automatically spread his arms widely to catch Jake's body as he crashed himself towards Sunghoon's chest, embracing him tightly, and Sunghoon also brought his hands on both sides of Jake's waist to prevent him from falling.

"I can't believe you literally talk to him alone" Jake told him and laughed. "Thank you so much~ You don't have any idea of how much it made me happy!" Jake exclaimed as he rested both of his hands on Sunghoon's shoulders. "I'm glad that you both are okay now"

"I have. I can clearly see how happy you are. It's not even a big deal" Sunghon scoffed while still looking at how beautiful Jake's smile is.

"And... Actually, he asked me if I can meet him tomorrow" Jake told him as if he was asking for permission, making Sunghoon nod.

Sunghoon wants to disagree, but who is he to control him? Hence, he just thought of a great idea, making him smirk. He suddenly wants to be selfish from Heeseung. "Then go for it" he simply answered with a small smile.

"Really? Thank you so much~" Jake beamed at his answer, making him smile too.

Jake has always been breathtaking to Sunghoon, but seeing him up close, just a few inches away from each other, is enough for him to kill himself from holding his breath for too long.

His eyes are more beautiful as it shines brightly with orbs. How he wish he could stay like this for the rest of his days.

He then woke up from daydreaming when he felt Jake's hands pinching both sides of his cheeks while giggling. "Awwwieee~ I can't really read what's going on with your mind but I'm really thankful for what you did" Jake said as he just winced of what Jake was doing to his face.

"Awright, awright. You are wuining my fwace" Sunghoon complained but didn't even budge to remove Jake's hands from his face, instead he just kept his hands steady on Jake's waist.

But when Jake removed his hand from Sunghoon's face, his eyes immediately went to stare back at Sunghoon's eyes, making his heart thump inside his ribcage. There's something feeling great at how they are and where they are right now. Something warmth, hidden with their exchanged smiles, as their bodies close to each other and--

Wait what??! Was Jake sitting like that since then?

A sudden realization snapped at Sunghoon as he froze on his seat, not able to make any move as he analyzed their position right now.

They are completely facing each other with Jake's legs, now straddled at either sides of Sunghoon's lap as his hands, guiding Jake's position by putting them on either sides of his waist, with Jake's hands, now placed on both of Sunghoon's shoulders.

But Jake didn't fail to notice the sudden change with Sunghoon's facial expression as he tilted his head with confusion about why is he being like that. "Hey, Sungie. What happened to you? You're turning red. Are you alright?" Jake asked him with worried tone.

Sunghoon then just averted his gaze from Jake as he tried to clear his throat to gain confidence to speak again, trying hard not to be distracted at the way they seat. He shook his head. 

"Aishh. You just pinched the hell out of my cheeks, and now you are wondering why it's getting red?" He said sarcastically.

Lie.

"Tss. Hyung, you really are a bitch. We all know that you are getting red because Jake hyung is sitting on your lap" Jungwon said and giggle, making Sunghoon huff.

Shit. He forgot that they are not alone in the living room.

"Shut up. That's not the reason" he retorted.

"Don't deny it, Sunghoon. I could clearly see that you are enjoying it" Jay teased him even more while wriggling his eyebrows.

Sunghoon then rolled his eyes as he answered in objection. "I'm not" he said, still not moving in his place.

"See? He isn't even telling Jake to move away! You're enjoying it too much!" Jay teased him even more, added with a diabolical laugh, making Sunghoon even redder at this point as he tried to inhale and get ready to yell at him.

"PARK JONGSEONG!! IF I WERE YOU, I WILL START TO RUN FOR MY LIFE!"

⛓️⚜️⛓️

lol I just want to update because Ni-ki's rap part in Forget Me Not was killing me. It was so amazing, like what the heck happened with that kid's voice??

So yeah, another update for all of you. Paubaya na ba talaga this time? Let us know in the next chapter~

Thank you so much for reading this chapter❣️

Please leave a vote if you like it and comment down your thoughts and suggestions.

See you again next time and do stream the Japanese version of Given-Taken because, goodness, it was hella great!

Thank you so much again and paalam💋

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

260K 14.7K 29
How did a hug start it all? All he wanted to do was to help the latter calm down. He doesn't know how he ended up in this cycle of fighting and forgi...
93.6K 4.6K 19
a story where jay and his dad go to their servants house for vacation and there he meets a boy that happened to be servants son . started : 05/05/202...
16.4K 937 29
Jake worked for a company that was known for its amazing quality products. He really enjoyed his job and was not expecting anything else. Not until s...
271K 15.7K 40
"WHOMST THE FUCK" Jake screamed, aiming his phone like a weapon at the stranger who he woke up next to, the devil stood up smirking, "Park Sunghoon...