Can I Fly Too? | Sanders Side...

HarperIsGonee által

Everyone here has their own pair of wings they are born with. It can be the same color, or it could be differ... Több

Prologue
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Pride Month Special
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
4th Of July Special
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Four
Chapter Thirty-Five
Chapter Thirty-Six
Halloween Special
Chapter Thirty-Seven
Chapter Thirty-Eight
Chapter Thirty-Nine
Chapter Forty
Christmas Special
Chapter Forty-One
Chapter Forty-Two
Chapter Forty-Three
Chapter Forty-Four
Chapter Forty-Five
Chapter Forty-Six
Chapter Forty-Seven
Chapter Forty-Eight
Chapter Forty-Nine
Chapter Fifty
Chapter Fifty-One
Chapter Fifty-Two
Chapter Fifty-Three
Chapter Fifty-Four
Chapter Fifty-Five
Chapter Fifty-Six
Chapter Fifty-Seven
Chapter Fifty-Eight
Chapter Sixty
Chapter Sixty-One
Chapter Sixty-Two
Chapter Sixty-Three

Chapter Fifty-Nine

543 44 31
HarperIsGonee által

WARNING: THIS STORY IS KINDA OLD SO IT'S KINDA CRINGE. I WAS YOUNGER WHEN I WROTE IT. JUST KEEP THAT IN MIND!

"Janus, your parents are on their way to see you."

What a fucking way to start off the day.

Janus blinked away the sleepiness from his eyes, glaring at the person in front of him.

"My parents aren't coming here?" He asked in disbelief.

Dr. Eve nodded, smiling warmly, "They are worried about you, and wish to see you."

Janus scowled.

"What did you bribe them with? Money?" he hissed out, gripping at the sheets.

"Don't fight against the curse, Janus," Dr. Eve said gently, "It'll worsen the curse in general. I know you don't want to lose your legs."

"Fuck off."

Dr. Eve sighed, "I didn't bribe your parents. I simply told them how you are doing."

Janus glared at the doctor, "I told you to tell them! Why do you listen to me?!" he pulled at his hair, "No- Don't tell- do tell- don't- do-"

"Janus!" Dr. Eve carefully took his hands, "Clam down, you shouldn't pull at your hair."

Janus hissed, pupils turning to slits, "Do tell me what to do! You have no- you have- no- you have an idea as to what this feels like! I can talk normally, and if I try to talk like you, scales won't grow, I won't become more like a fucking snake! You do get to tell me what to do, you fucking-"

Oh. He was being hugged.

"Shh," Dr. Eve shushed him softly, running a hand through his hair, "Shh, it's ok. You're safe here, no one is judging you. You have a curse, and it's horrible, but you can't let it control your life."

"But," Janus felt tears stream down, "It isn't hard! It doesn't suck, and I can help but feel terrible!"

"I know, I know," Dr. Eve pulled back to look at the kid, raising a hand to gently cup his right cheek, "Your curse is truly awful. And I am so sorry it happened to you. But we can't undo a curse, not unless we find the one who put it on you."

Janus nodded. He's heard that many times.

Dr. Eve hummed, "Hm, what if I get you a therapist?" she suggested.

"A therapisssst?" Janus repeated, cringing at the unintentional hiss.

Dr. Eve simply smiled and nodded, "I'd have to inform your parents about it, but if you wish to have a therapist, I could get you one."

Janus looked down with a frown, wiping at his eyes. He's never been given the chance to have a therapist. His parents were always weary of it.

"I do think my parents will be ok with it," he muttered, fiddling with the blanket.

Dr. Eve frowned, "I can ask, if you want me to?"

Janus shrunk under her gaze.

"I'll tell them it was my idea."

"Thanks, that wouldn't make me feel better."

"Of course, sweetheart."
.
.
.
.
"Dad," Patton smiled nervously, "This is Logan, sh- he's here to help me study for a test."

The man looked at Logan, "A test about what?" he demanded, staring Logan down.

Logan held his gaze, not going to let this man intimidate her.

Patton seemed to pale, "Uh, it's er, a test about.."

"A test about geometry," Logan answered, despite Patton saying not to speak unless spoken to.

The man scowled, "Geometry?"

"Yes sir."

Patton was looking down, eyes teary. He looked frightened, terrified even.

The man didn't take his eyes off Logan for the next few seconds. He then held a hand out, "Tom," he said.

Logan took his hand, "Logan," she replied.

Tom simply turned away, walking into another room. Patton let out the breath he's been holding, "Aw jeez, that was horrifying."

Logan let her shoulders relax, not even realizing she was tense, "Indeed, your dad is scary."

Patton shook his head, "Let's just go to my room, c'mon," he took her hand and lead her upstairs.

Logan looked around at the house. It was pretty big, but not too big. The walls were painted white, and were decorated with family photos and painted pictures of many types of flowers, all with the same signature, 'Jennifer'.

Patton then lead her down a hall, where a few rooms were. A door that stood out was a dark wooden one, the rest painted a white. The door had a dark like aura, and made Logan shiver.

Next to the door was Patton's room. Said boy opened the door, saying "This is my room!"

Once the door was shut, Logan was able to look around some more. The walls were the same white, the floor carpeted. A big bed stood near a corner, several plushies sat on the light blue blanket. There were many shelves, and a desk. A book was already open, and when Logan took a closer look, the page read 'Magic is still something many people use. It is incredibly illegal, but that doesn't stop them. Curses and healing are said to be the top use of magic. If a person is seen using magic, they could be killed on site. The only acceptable way people can use magic openly is-'

"Here!" Patton interrupted her reading, shoving a box in her hands.

Logan looked at it, confused.

"It's a present!"

"A present?" Logan questioned, "Why?"

"Why not?" Patton shuffled on his feet nervously, face pink, "I just thought since you like dresses, maybe you'd like this too? It would look great with the black one! It'd look great with almost any of them, actually."

Logan raised an eyebrow, but looked back down at the box. It was small, and wrapped in white paper with a sparkly blue bow on top. She carefully unwrapped it, setting the paper on the desk for the moment.

Patton was bouncing, watching with nervous, yet excited eyes.

Logan took the lid of the box, eyes widening at the object inside.

"It's a bow!" Patton squealed, "A black one! You can put it in your hair! I couldn't decide if you wanted a sparkly one or not, so I just got a plain one."

Logan took the bow out, setting the box down. The fabric was smooth, and a bit rough. It had a clip on the back.

Patton pointed at one of his dressers, "I have beads and glue, if you want to put them on it! To make it prettier! But it's also ok to leave it like that. Whatever you want!"

Logan didn't know how to feel. She wanted to cry, but she didn't feel sad. Was she happy? She certainly didn't hate it.

"Is.." Patton bit his lip, "Is it alright? I can return it, if you don't like it. It won't hurt my feelings."

"No, I.." Logan felt her eyes tear up, "I love it."

Patton smiled brightly, "Yay! That's good! Do you want to try it on?" he asked.

Logan nodded, still staring at the bow, "Uh, yeah."

Minutes later, Patton guided Logan to his mirror hanging on the wall, "What'cha think, LoLo?"

The bow was in her hair. It looked nice against her dark hair, and Patton was right. It would look great with her black dress.

"We can buy more!" Patton chirped, "I saw a really cute pink one, I think it'd be nice with your pink and white fluffy dress. Oh! And this red one-"

Logan brought him into a hug, wrapping her arms around him tight. Patton froze before quickly melting into the hug, hugging back.

"Thank you," Logan whispered, "I love you so much."

Patton smiled, eyes fluttering shut, "You're welcome. I love you too, LoLo."

thank you for the support last chapter. it means a lot to me♡

and i am so fucking sorry this is late. when i went to publish it, the entire fucking thing was deleted! i was so pissed, but got to work. this is pretty close to the original.

!!!STAY INSIDE, BE BORED AND SAFE INSTEAD OF DYING ALONE AND WEAR A FUCKING MASK!!!

Olvasás folytatása

You'll Also Like

72.8K 3.2K 31
This has been playing out in my head for a while, so I thought 'why not make it an actual story?' And so I did. It's mostly Prinxiety with some Logic...
30.3K 1.1K 24
So this is my very first story ever so let me know what you guys think! The following pictures that you'll see in this story do NOT belong to me so i...
4.5K 245 28
Please read A/N for more details 10-7-20: #3 in loceit
84.3K 2.5K 38
Virgil use to be a dark side and life was less than perfect. but he's a light side now so everything should be ok... Right? Trigger warning, self har...