Infatuation (Chase Davenport)...

By DreamXJournal

"๐Ž๐ง๐ž ๐๐š๐ฒ, ๐ฐ๐ž ๐ฐ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ง๐ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐—ผ๐ง๐ž ๐ฐ๐ก๐—ผ ๐ฐ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ฌ๐ก๐—ผ๐ฐ ๐ฎ๐ฌ ๐ฐ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ฅ๐—ผ๐ฏ๐ž ๏ฟฝ... More

Crush, Chop and Burn Part 1
Crush Chop and Burn part 2
Comanndo App part 1
Rats on a Train
Warehouse Accidents
The Bionic Quartet
It All Goes Downhill From Here
Non-Adoption
Exoskeleton vs Grandma
Mission Thoughts
Bionic Birthday Bash
Death Spikette Smackdown
Back to the Future
Chip Switch
I Touched Your Stuff
Where's Vanessa?
Chore Wars
Night of the Living Virus
Saved the Day
Half-Good, Half-Bad Half-Boy
Guess Whose Back
Mission: Space

Moving Out. Please Come Back.

2.5K 68 8
By DreamXJournal

I swiped away at my tablet as the elevator shot me down to the lab. The the small gust of wind told me the doors opened, and the fact that Adam yelled "Yeah, you need to CHILL OUT!"

I slowly came to a stop between the main and side lab as Bree started yelling at her brothers, her eyes making contact with mine. I was trapped.

"Oh no." I muttered as she came walking over.

"Ness you have to get these to lame-Os off my back! I'm trying to talk to Caitlin!" She begged as I gave her a forced smiles.

"Listen, Bree. I'd love to... but I really don't want to. I don't want to be their next victim. Tell Caitlin I said hi and to stop crying over Rodney." I yelled loud enough for her to hear. All I heard was more crying as Bree glared at me, storming over to her capsule.

Adam, Chase and I followed her to the capsule's cyber desk, Bree silently laughing at us before she continued her conversation. I shook my head at her mistake, looking back down at my tablet as I heard a clang, looking back up to see Bree trying to pry her phone off of the magnet.

"I love magnets!" Chase cheered as I smacked his arm, him wincing and rubbing it, frowning at me. He sighed, demagnetizing the capsule as Bree grabbed her phone. We all followed her back upstairs, where Tasha and Davenport were talking in the living room.

"Mr. Davenport, I cannot stand them anymore. Can they please go live in your warehouse?" She asked as Mr. Davenport chuckled.

"Bree, the warehouse is where I keep my explosive ..." he paused and looked over at me, seeing my sudden change of expression at the "explosive" part. "... chemicals." He said as Chase looked over to me, a solemn look in his eyes.

"Like I said, can they please go live in your warehouse?" Bree asked again, ignoring the pause.

"Well, Donald, she is getting older. She needs privacy. Why don't you give her one of your extra rooms? You have like fourteen." Tasha commented as Mr. Davenport laughed.

"Whoa. Whoa, whoa, whoa. I do not have any extra rooms." He said as Tasha gave him a look that said otherwise.

"You have a pool table room, bumper car room, arcade room, surf simulator room, not to mention a room full of mirrors!" She said as Davenport smirked.

"Or as I like to call it a room full of me." He said cheekily as I chuckled.

"And your candy room." I mentioned as the three siblings gasped.

"There's a candy room?" Adam said as Mr. Davenport's eyes widened.

"Oh you guys didn't know about it? I found it like the day I first came to the house." I said as Mr. Davenport made a "stop talking" face, Adam's eyes only getting wider by the second.

"I HAVE TO GO THERE." Adam yelled before running off to find the room.

"Okay, Bree, you can have my sewing room." Tasha said as Bree cheered.

"Yes! So long, bozos! Oh, but not you, Ness. Just dumb and dumber." She smiled as I nodded.

"Fine by me. Me, Ness and Adam will just turn it into the ultimate hang out area." Chase grinned as I nodded in agreement.

"That's right. No offense, Bree, but you're a little to girly." I said as she shrugged, running off to the lab to move her stuff upstairs as Chase turned to me.

"Zen?" I asked with a grin as he chuckled mischievously.

"Zen." He repeated as the two of us waved goodbye to Tasha and Davenport, running out of the house to go to the mall.

"Okay so, we will need candles, zen fountain, gong... oh and some incense. What scent, though?" I asked him as Chase shrugged and smiled, taking his hand and tangling it in mine, a smile twitching at my lips.

"Anything you want. Oh, let's get a rug, too. The lab floor is disgusting." Chase said as I nodded in agreement. I got knocked to the ground while training with Bree once... it was not pretty.

"There's a shop at the end of the mall we can check out. I go there for crystals." I mentioned as Chase nodded, the two of us speed walking to get everything home before it started getting late.

"If I'm being honest, I though you'd move upstairs with Bree." Chase commented as we looked up and down the small aisle. I chuckled, shaking my head.

"There was no way I could do that. Not with her snoring." I said as Chase nodded with a surprised look.

"Oh! What do you think of this?" I asked, showing Chase the running fountain as he "oooed."

"I like it! And we can have these candles." He said, grabbing the two candles on the shelf as I nodded in agreement.

We kept shopping for our items eventually coming home with everything we needed. I filled the fountain with water as Chase lit the incense candles, the gong in between us as we sat facing one another in a criss-cross sitting position.

I sighed in relaxation as the two of us sat in silence, small smiles on our faces as we meditated.

And then it was ruined with Adam knocking the gong over and replacing it with a hideous zebra print chair.

"Adam!" The two of us snapped as he smiled innocently at us.

"So, I was looking for stuff to spruce up our new pad, and I found this awesome chair. Someone just left it on the curb with a "Take me, I'm free" sign on it. Suckas!" Adam mused as he slapped the chair, releasing a cloud of dust falling as I inhaled it, Chase and I coughing.

"Oh look! And it comes with a chihuahua!" Adam smiled as he lifted the cushion up. I screeched as I saw the rat, stumbling to hide behind Chase.

"Adam! That's a rat!" Chase yelled as I gripped his shoulders. Okay, maybe I'm bionic. But I still had a horrific fear of rodents.

"Oh, good, then it won't keep me up with its barking." He chuckled as Chase and I rolled our eyes. My heart thundered in my ears as the rat made eye contact with me, my nails digging deeper into Chase's shoulders. He tended up at the movement, causing me to only slightly loosen my grip.

"Adam, get that chair out of here now! It's dusty and is old!" I ordered as Adam frowned.

"But where will the rat stay?" He asked as Chase smirked.

"How 'bout we check with the neighbors cat?" Chase half-joked as Adam scoffed.

"Well if you don't like my rat how come you got him a fancy little pool?" Adam asked as Chase and I shot up, blocking him from the fountain.

"No! You keep that disgusting disease-ridden rodent out of our zen garden!" I threatened as Adam peered down at me.

"And if he can't swim in it, then I don't want it in here." He said as Chase and I glared at him.

"The fountain. Stays." We said in unison.

"The rat. Stays." Adam retorted as Chase sighed.

"Okay, there is only one solution for this. We'll have to split the room down the middle." He suggested as I nodded, standing next to him.

"Fine. Me and my pet will be happy right over here." Adam said, picking the chair up and setting it off to one side.

"Fine by me. Chase and I will happily meditate on this side of the lab." I crossed my arms as Chase smirked, nodding in agreement.

"Fine. Good news Mr. Little Paws. You and I are gonna be roomies. Oh, look! He's so excited, he made raisins!" Adam grinned as I shivered, looking away from the rat.

Chase and I walked out the door to the equipment room, searching for anything to separate the lab in half. "I cannot live in the same room as a rat. They freak me out!" I commented as Chase snickered.

"Yeah. I could tell." He said and slipped his shoulder  out of his shirt, revealing the nail marks I left from grilling onto them in fear.

"Oh. Sorry." I apologized as Chase shook his head.

"It's fine. As long as the rat stays on Adam's side, you and I should be fine over here." He smiled, pulling me closer to him by the hips as I smiled, giving him a soft kiss. I opened my eyes as I felt something touch my foot, screaming and jumping onto the table as the rat had gotten into the equipment room.

"GET IT OUT OF HERE!" I cried out as Chase looked for something to scoop it up with, grabbing a net and picking it up with a pair of gloves, dropping it into the net as I continued to freak out, shaking my hands in disgust.

"Oh hey! You found Mr. Little Pa- why is he in a net? And why is Nessie on the table?" Adam asked as he walked into the equipment room.

"Because I'm not risking getting an infection. Or rabies. And because, Adam, your little pet scared her!" Chase argued as Adam frowned, picking the rat out of the net.

"Why? Mr. Little Paws is adorable!" He smiled as I groaned.

"I have a fear of rats, Adam! Get that thing out of here!" I ordered as he kept baby talking to the rat, walking back into the lab as Chase sighed, putting the net and gloves back.

"You alright?" He asked as I sighed and nodded, fixing my shirt as I stepped off of the table. Chase pulled me into a comforting hug, giving me a kiss to the neck before breaking apart.

"Let's hurry up and separate the room before Adam finds something to put on our side." Chase said as I nodded, grabbing a roll of tape.

I had my hands placed firmly on my hips as I glared at all of the things Adam had stolen, reeling back at the hotdog. Chase was currently attacking a training dummy, jumping onto its shoulders and snapping it's neck.

Leo walked in with an annoyed face, raising a brow at the cow. "Nice cow. Is Davenport down here?" Leo asked as Chase and I shook our heads. "Good I'm mad at him, but I need one of his gadgets so I can be flashy for Janelle." He explained before walking over to the wall Eddy was on, messing with one of Davenport's inventions.

"What?" Chase and I asked in unison as he jumped off the training dummy.

"I'd love to tell you more, but I've lost my ability to trust." He said with a confirming nod as Adam walked in... holding a mailbox.

"Check it out: Another thing left for us on the street." He grinned and tapped the mailbox.

"Adam that was bolted to the sidewalk!" Chase exclaimed.

"You just stole private property. Again!" I snapped as he chuckled.

"Oh, no, don't worry, I left the newspapers on the ground. I just wanted the box. I'm running out of space. I think I might put it over here." Adam said as I stopped him from walking over our line.

"Not so fast, tall and strong. You keep that crime-written box on your side of the line." I demanded as he frowned.

"Try and stop me!" Adam challenged as Chase pulled me back.

"Oh. We will." He grinned and tapped a button. As Adam went to walk to our side, but a green electric fence shocked him. Chase and I laughed, fist bumping.

"I set up an invisible electric fence. You went right—" as Chase was laughing he bent forward, electrocuting himself. He fell back, but I caught him before he hit the ground as he yelped in pain.

"Oh, no way! You were laughing so hard, you bent over like this—" Adam mimicked Chase's actions, inevitably shocking himself again. "Owww that's really starting to hurt."

I helped Chase stand upright as Mr. Davenport walked in. "Nice cow." He complimented as Adam gave us a "yes it is." Look.

Leo walked over to us as Davenport started to talk. "Um, look, Leo, I'm really sorry I betrayed your trust. I just got really excited 'cause we had this nice father/son moment."

"I got it. Fine, let's hug it out." Leo said and outstretched his arms. Mr. Davenport went to hug Leo, only to get electrocuted and fall to the ground. "Oh, I'm so sorry! I really thought that was off!" He said as Mr. Davenport looked up at him before passing out.

I swung and kicked the training dummy as Chase tapped away at his tablet, both of us stopping as we heard the clicking of.. hooves?

"Look what I found. Who would leave a perfectly good horse in the middle of a field?" Adam asked as I gasped in annoyance.

"Alright, you and your stolen horse need to get on your side of the- are those Chase's high tops?" I stopped to ask as Adam laughed and nodded.

"Well, I wasn't gonna let him walk across town with bare feet. I mean, he's not an animal." Adam joked as Chase made an angered noise, grabbing my hand and yanking me to the side lab.

"We need to fix this." Chase said as I nodded in agreement, the two of us silent before we said what was bound to happen sooner or later.

"We need Bree back."

Chase and I barged into Bree's room without bothering to knock, causing her to shoot up. "You need to get back down there in the lab. Chase and I cannot stand Adam. I mean, he just stole a horse." I explained as Chase nodded.

"Really? Hmm. Here's the thing: I can't leave this place. I mean, I just love it up here so much." Bree smirked as I cried.

"Please Bree! We are begging you." Chase pleaded as she sighed.

"Well, I guess maybe I could, as long as you promise me full privacy whenever I ask for it." She demanded as Chase scoffed.

"Yeah! Like that's gonna happen." He said as I slapped his arm. Bree hummed her final answer, the two of us sighing and starting to walk back.

"WAIT!" Bree yelled, slamming the door before we could leave. "I have to move back! I have less privacy now than I did before." Bree said as she gripped Chase's shoulders. He winced in pain, and I was suddenly reminded that I had been the cause of it. "Tasha is a smothering lunatic! She stepped inside of my capsule!" She yelled as the two of us gasped. I mean, I had done this as well, but everyone understood why.

"I know! Boundaries!" She exclaimed as Adam walked in, shutting the door.

"That horse just ate my giant plastic chili cheese dog, and I'm afraid to see what happens next." He said as I frowned.

"See what we have to deal with?!" Chase argued as I nodded.

"If you give me what I want, I can take care of that for you." Bree said as Chase pondered it for a moment before nodding.

"Okay, fine. Privacy whenever you want it." Chase said as I nodded in agreement.

"Adam, we're all moving back down to the lab. You're gonna get rid of the horse, and things are gonna go back to the way they were." Bree demanded as Adam scoffed.

"What? Can you believe how bossy she is?" Adam said to Chase and I as we nodded.

"I know. She's the worst." Chase said as I shrugged.

"We should probably stick together and do what she says." I suggested as Adam laughed and nodded.

"Yeah that'll show her!" He said, oblivious to what he was actually doing as the three of us walked out, Tasha walking in.

"Finally! I can't wait to have Bree back down in the lab so Adam will stop stealing." I sighed as Chase nodded.

"Yeah. But now that just means we have to be more careful with our relationship. Adam almost caught us a few times but.. he's also an idiot. Bree on the other hand... not so much." Chase said as I sighed and nodded.

"I just can't wait until there's a good time for us to actually tell everyone."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

245K 4.1K 36
(POSSIBLY WILL BE REWRITTEN IN THE FUTURE ALONG WITH THE SEQUEL!) Lucy Crystals never had a normal childhood, she was adopted as a baby and two abusi...
4.5K 227 32
After the city is taken over by the army of shape-shifters. Reese gets the list of superheroes, and Glitch takes control of Harper's life almost comp...
211K 2.5K 14
Avalon Johnson is the best friend of Leo Dooley. He's like an older brother to her, he and his mother practically raised her after her drunk and abus...
8.4K 152 20
PREVIOUSLY NAMED: THE YOUNGEST DAVENPORT Meet 13 year old Emily Davenport: Youngest Davenport Bionic Able to shape shift into animals Gets into troub...