I Touched Your Stuff

Tasha and Davenport had finally left for Australia, which meant Adam, Bree, Chase, Leo and I would get a whole weekend to party. In the lab, at least. I wasn't risking getting grounded again.

I typed away at my tablet, grinning like a mad-man as I started overriding Chase's prank on Davenport. He slammed his fist on the table, pointing accusingly at me.

"Stop ruining my prank!" Chase yelled as I scoffed.

"Prank? You're turning his money into euros! At least I'm making a prank and buying completely refundable inflatable castles. I just got one that has three floors!" I grinned as Leo walked in, pulling Chase from the computer and yanking my tablet out of my grip, cancelling my orders

"Hey! I was in the middle of buying a 30 foot unicorn!" I complained as Leo sighed, a gust of wind telling us Bree got back from New York. I turned to look at her, gagging at the sight that was not pretty to see.

"Where were you?" Leo asked as Bree started talking in a very annoying accent.

"Well, I was headed to New York City, but I got stuck in Jersey. Check out my bling." She said and showed her earrings. "Boom! How's ya like them sparklers?" She grinned as I rolled my eyes.

"Either you stop talking like that, or I'll do something to make Spikette do it for me." I threatened as Bree gasped at me.

"Bree, look what you did! You got butterscotch pudding all over my broccoli! What a delicious mistake!" Adam said as he ate the broccoli.

"Aw, I'm sorry, Adam. I meant to get it on your face!" Bree yelled, going to whip the butterscotch on Adam, who dodged it and got it on me and Chase. I clenched my fists together.

"Ho ho! Boom I'm throwin' puddin' here!" She laughed as I twitched, actually trying to hold Spikette back as I forced a laugh, licking my lips as I got ready to fight.

"Alright that's it!" Chase and I yelled in unison, grabbing cupcakes and going to throw them at Bree.

"Bring it! Adam, hold my hoops." Bree ordered, taking her hoops off and handing them to Adam while Leo got in the middle, stopping before we could have a food fight.

"Hey! Hey, hey, hey! Stop! I really need this weekend to go well for me." He said as we all scoffed.

"Chill out Leo." Adam said as I nodded.

"Yeah what's the big deal? We are just having a little fun." Chase joked as I looked at my cupcake, which looked really tasty at the moment.

"I'm not. If Davenport trusts me to stay home alone, then next he'll give me a project in the lab, and then he'll let me go on a mission with you. Don't you want me to go on missions with you?" Leo asked.

"Ehh." Chase answered.

"I guess." Adam said.

"Not so much." Bree said, still with her annoying accent.

"I'd rather be crushed by rubble again." I answered honestly as Leo frowned at me.

"Okay, that's it. No more crazy foods, no more pranking Davenport, and no more breaking your curfew to go to New York." Leo demanded as Bree scoffed.

"Jersey! Whateva." She snapped, turning to us. "This guy, what a nudge!" She complained as we all shrugged in agreement.

"Just get in your capsules and go to sleep. I'll turn on a nightlight for you." Leo said as I dipped my finger in the frosting, wiping it on Chase's nose before running to my capsule.

I felt the comfort of my pajama's as my capsule changed my clothes, fixing my posture as Leo turned on the green light, which didn't really resemble a night light very well.