Fix Us ( A Young Derek Hale F...

By TyraRogers

ON HOLD Derek and Ariana have never really gotten along that well. Always constant arguing when they're aroun... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 5

Chapter 4

5.1K 170 85
By TyraRogers

Ariana's P.O.V.

"An Ax-murderer." The asian girl, who was a friend of Stiles and Scott's said.

"A family murdering ax-murderer." Stiles said.

"I already heard about it." Scott said.

"Wait. What? You did? How?" Stiles asked.

"Yeah, my mom called, she saw it on the news." Scott said.

"And you didn't think to tell us?" I asked. He looked at me.

"I didn't want to worry you." He said. I rolled my eyes.

"Right, because a triple homicide is definitely a piece of information you should hold off until later." I said sarcastically. I saw Derek smirk out of the corner of my eye.

"Well, that's perfect let's go." Stiles said.

"Woah, woah. We've got econ in five minutes." Scott said.

"And me and Derek have Chemistry." I said.

"So do I." The girl said.

"Right, did you forget the part about the family murdering ax murderer?" Stiles said.

"Did you forget that your dad is the Sheriff?" Derek said.

"They want us to stay out of it." Scott said.

"Are you guys kidding me? There's a family murdering ax murderer. We're not gonna do anything about it?"

"Maybe we should just let the adults handle it." The asian girl said.

"What she said." I said. Stiles threw his head back.

"So the four of you-you just wanna stay here at school, go to class..." he rambled looking at us. "Never heard anything so irresponsible in my life."

"See you at tryouts." Scott called out as Stiles walked away.

"Hey, so you know that thing you wanted to talk about?" Scott asked the asian girl.

"Yeah," she said.

"Yeah, can we talk later after tryouts? Do you mind waiting? It won't be that long."

"Um, I-sure." She said. He closed his locker and turned to her. He leaned down and kissed her quickly.

"Great, see you then.  Bye guys!" He said before leaving. We all had our mouths open in shock.

"Woah, there girlfriend. I didn't know you two were dating." I said.

"We're not." She said, still in shock. Awkward.

"Ooh, I see. Not for long though." I said, with a smile. "I'm Ariana."

"I know, I'm Kira. We've met." She said.

"Riiight. Well, Kira we are gonna be great friends. Derek, come meet your replacement." I said. He raised his eyebrows.

"My replacement? Already?" He asked.

"Yup, I no longer need your service. You are free to go peasant." I said, pushing him away and locking my arm with Kira's as we walked to class.

"Oh come on, you love me!" He yelled after us as we walked away. I laughed.

If only he knew he knew how much I did love him.

-----

Derek's P.O.V.

I stood in the locker room with Scott and Stiles as they got ready for tryouts since I couldn't go into the girls locker room with Ariana.

"It was our first kiss. Our actual first kiss." Scott explained to Stiles.

"That's good you kissed her." Stiles said.

"I did." Scott said.

"No you didn't." I said, chuckling lightly.

"Was, was it on the lips?" Stiles asked.

"Yeah," Scott said.

"Was there tongue?"

"No."

"It was like you kissed your grandmother when you're five." I laughed.

"Oh, chaste. You gave her a chaste kiss."

"Yeah, and now it's all wierd, it's all completely weird and I don't know what to do. May be I should text her."

"No." Me and Stiles said.

"Just no with the texts." Stiles said to Scott.

"So what's going on with you and Ariana?" Scott asked me. I raised my eyebrows.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"You know, did you kiss her yet?" Stiles asked. I swear I almost choked on air.

"Kiss her?! Ari?! Are you crazy? She's my best friend!" I said.

"But you like her." Scott said.

"No, I like Paige. Actually I love Paige." I said. At least I thought I did. I don't even know where she is.

"Paige moved." Scott said. I raised ny eyebrows.

"What?" I asked.

"Yeah, she moved across the country, probably won't be coming back any time soon." Stiles said. My heart sunk.

"Hey, don't worry man, at least you have Ariana." Scott said.

"I don't like her like that. I can't." I said. Stiles raised his eyebrows.

"Well, she definitely likes you." He said. My eyes snapped towards him.

"What? No she doesn't. She couldn't. She would've told me." I said.

"Well, maybe she didn't because you had Paige around." Scott suggests.

"Yeah, she was probably super jealous. Maybe even heartbroken." Stiles said, earning a shove from Scott.

"Dude." Scott said.

I looked down. Ariana likes me? Well maybe that would explain why she never wanted to hang out with me and Paige. She wasn't jealous, was she? No, she doesn't like me. We're just friends.

-----

Ariana's P.O.V.

I had made my way out to the field where Scott and Stiles were. I looked up into the stands and saw Derek sitting by Kira and Malia. He waved and smiled making my heart flutter. I waved back and walked over to the Coach.

"Ah, Margie, there you are." He said. I raised an eyebrow.

"Margie?"

"I didn't feel like saying the whole thing. Now, I just need you to stand on the sides with me since you're already on the team. And I'll call you in if I need you to demonstrate anything, got it?"

"Yeah, I guess." I said.

I watched as the guys ran around the track.

"Terrible....Horrifying."Coach said.

"Pathetic" I joined in for fun.

"Unbelievably pathetic." Coach said as they finshed their run.

"Is that everyone?" He asked, just as Stiles collapsed to the ground.

"Yup, that's everyone."

I walked over to Stiles and knelt in front of him.

"Need help big boy?" I asked with a smirk. He rolled his eyes and reached for my outstretched hand as I pulled him up just when Scott got here to help me support him.

"I got you." Scott said.

"Who came in first?" Stiles asked, breathing heavily.

"Liam did." I said. Pointing to Liam who had been doing push ups since he finished.

"Is he even human? What is he like a werecheetah? Does that even exist? Is that a thing"

"I think he's just that good, like I said." I told him.

"I'm gonna puke, take me somewhere." Stiles told Scott as they walked away. I shook my head, laughing lightly.

I caught Liam's eye and saw him smirk. He walked over and stood in front of me.

"Margarita, right?" He asked, sticking his hand out for me to shake. I took his hand and shook it.

"I prefer Margie or Marg, but yeah, that's me. Liam, right?"

"Yeah. I saw you on the field this morning. You're pretty good." Ge said.

"Thanks. You're not so bad either." I smiled. " and hey, about earlier in the locker room. I'm sorry about my friends, their idiots. I told them to leave you alone but they didn't listen."

"It's fine. No worries. So Coach put you on the team?" He asked.

"Yeah, I was practically forced onto it first period." I laughed.

"I'm not surprised, you're good. So I guess I'll be seeing you around more often then?" He said.

"Yeah, I guess so." I smiled.

"Good."

-----

They had all lined up to shoot and Stiles was up. He took a shot and looked like it would've been a pretty good one, but then it ended up going into the other guy's net. I just laughed as he walked by saying," I hate that guy." probably talking about Liam who was up next.

" Maybe he's just totally useless on the field." Stiles said to Scott. Just then Liam shot the ball and made a perfect shot. We'll, I guess Stiles was wrong on that one. He's really good. I  gave him a thumbs up and a smile as he walked past .And then Scott went and let's just say he wasn't exactly doing well. The ball hit the side of the goal and bounced off.

"Nice McCall." The blonde said. I turned and glared at him.

"Hey, blondie! Shut up!" I said. He looked at me and winked. I just scoffed and turned around.

Liam continued to make perfect shots throughout the whole game. But, surprisingly, Scott has been by far the worst. And that's saying something considering that fact that he's an Alpha werewolf.

"You guys are a bunch of losers! If you're gonna make the team I'd expect you to play like a team." Coach yelled. Then he turned to me. "Margie, go show them how to actually get the ball into the goal."

I sighed and took a stick, walking up to the front of the line. I scooped the ball up in the stick and lifted it. I took a deep breath before swinging the stick forward and landing the ball perfectly passed the goalie and into the net.

They all cheered for me as I handed the stick back.

"Now, if you can shoot like that, you might just earn a spot on the team."

Scott walked over to Stiles and I.

"Dude, what is going on with you?" Stiles asked.

"Yeah, not to be rude or anything, but you kind of sucked out there." I said.

"I don't know, I'm having a really off day." He said.

"Off day? You were dying out there. I feel actual physical pain watching you." Stiles said.

"But you didn't make any shots."

"Yes, that is because I'm terrible,though, Scott. You are the alpha." Stiles said.

"Not on the field. I'm human on the field."

"Well human you is kinda sucking at the moment ,Scott." I said.

"Do you think there's any way you could use just a little tiny bit of wolf power?" Stiles begged.

"It's cheating." Scott sighed.

"Cheating?!" I said.

"I know it is, it's just I hate seeing this little..freshman coming here and stealing all your glory after you worked your tooshie off, I hate it."

"He's not gonna steal all the glory." Scott reassured us.

We watched as Liam, once again, made another perfect shot. I noticed Scott's eyes turn red.

"Yes, now that's what I'm talking about." I said.

----

The coach blew his whistle and we all hurried to him.

"Hustle!" He yelled. "McCall and Stilinski, grab the long sticks. You're covering goal for two on one. Let's go, line it up."

I stood next to Coach as they set up.

I heard Scott and Stiles talking.

"Maybe you need to get closer." Stiles told him.

"I think I might get my chance." Scott said, looking at Liam.

"Oh god." I muttered. Not this shit again.

First up was Garrett. Surprisingly they got him down.

"That's my boys!" Coach yelled. "Those two are like sons to me."

Next was another guy. They stopped him too.

Then there was Liam. He swung his stick back and forth before charging.

"Come on Liam." I whispered.

He actually made it past and made the shot. I cheered for him.

"Wooh! Go Liam!" I yelled, making Scott and Stiles glare at me.

" That was luck! Do over!" Malia yelled from the stands.

"Sweetheart, there's no do overs. This is practice." Coach said.

"Ten bucks on Scott and Stiles." She yelled.

"I'll take that action. Hey, get back in there, Liam!" He said.

Liam ran back over and stood in front. I saw Scott shoving his foot in the dirt and growl.

"Oh fuck." I whispered. "Scott, you better not do anything stupid."

Liam charged at them and made it past Stiles, but when he came to Scott, he was flipped into the air and landed on his ankle. *crunch*

"Shit. Liam!" I said as I ran out onto the field and kneeled next to Liam.

"Don't move!" Coach said as he ran over. "Don't touch him!"

"I'm okay, Coach. I'm alright." Liam said, but shortly after he screamed out in pain. "It's my leg."

"I think we better get him to the nurse." I said. Coach nodded and I went with them to the nurses office. Derek ran down from the bleachers and met up with me outside of the nurses office while I waited.

"What the hell happened?" He asked.

"What happened was our two idiot friends decided to go and break poor Liam's leg." I said, glaring at the two.

"Why?" He asked.

"Trying to keep his spot as captain I guess."

"Idiot." He said.

"I know." I said.

"So, uh, you were pretty good out there." He said. I smiled.

"Thanks. I guess being on the team won't be so bad after all." I said. "So I guess we'll gave to go shopping later then?"

"Yeah, I guess so. God, I was really looking forward to going to the mall right now." He said sarcastically. I rolled my eyes and hit his shoulder.

Stiles, aliam and Scott came out.

"Looks like we're headed to the hospital. I don't know how all of us are gonna fit in the car." Stiles said.

"It's fine, me and Derek were gonna go to the mall anyway, so we'll just walk. We'll meet you guys later." I said. They nodded and left. I turned to Derek.

"Ready?" I asked.

"Yeah, let's go."

-------------   

Hey, guys!

How'd you like this chapter?

Please comment and vote!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

156K 2.9K 15
{Danielle Griffin}: Werewolf (beta), 5'8, tan skin, dark brown hair, cocoa eyes, cute, quirky, athletic, stylish, smart, charismatic, and your every...
14.6K 325 33
The death of Allison is the worst thing that happens in his life. All Scott had to do was bite her before she dies- for a while. As soon as she does...
7.7K 347 116
[[Rated Mature for mentions of physical and verbal abuse, panic attacks, night terrors, phobias and death]] |||COMPLETED||| They will say that anger...
14.6K 643 15
"Okay so... Peter bit Scott and now Scott's a werewolf, but the girl he had been flirting with before Peter even bit him just happens to be an Argent...