The Conflicts • Soonhoon [ 𝐄...

By 96MRLEE

" Why did you choked him like that ?! " I shouted as I threw him in the room and locked the door but he just... More

ᵃᵘᵗʰᵒʳ ⁿᵒᵗᵉ 👀
Funeral day
Unnecessary
Hatred
Interview Session
Stupid Jokes
Distrust in Love
Cliché topics
New buddy in office
Forget Wonwoo
Possesive boyfriend
Cross the limit
Punctual boyfriend
Wifey
No respect
Best friend
Walk at night
Let go of longing
Personal Assistant
Avoiding
Overthinking
Dumb things
Take a break
Opportunities
Word usage errors
Unfair
A date
Rooftop
Drunk people doesn't lie
Silent mode
Same person as the first day
Killer
His past
Not here with me
Dinner
I choose you
Epilogue
💎
ANNOUCEMENT !!

The past

55 6 0
By 96MRLEE

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 33 o_O

⚠️⚠️ chapter

" Why you did that to him ?! "  Woozi's father shouted at their gardener.

" What I did, Sir ? " Asked the gardener innocently, Woozi who was still scared hiding behind his father.

" Don't act dumb ! Woozi has told me already ! "

" Come here to me, honey " Woozi's mom take him inside their home, don't want him to heard the arguments.

Mrs.Lee brought him to the kitchen and sit in front of him, on the floor. " What he did at you, honey ? You can tell me " Woozi's mom comforted him who was covering his ears from his father's shouting voices.

" Jihoon... open your ears. Mom is here, you are safe now " Her mom pulled his hand from closing his ears.

" Tell me what he did at you "

" He brings me to his room. Taking off my clothes and kiss me everywhere.... " He explained to his mom who was now extremely shocked. Her maid also was there with them when he explained that.

" How many times he did that, Woozi ? " Their maid asked.

" Three times, might be ? When you guys weren't at the house " Woozi tell making his mother cries a lot.

" I FIRED YOU ! DON'T YOU THINK I'M NOT GOING TO REPORT ABOUT THIS AT THE POLICE STATION. JUST YOU WAIT ! " Woozi's father said his last sentences before he slammed the door and comfort Woozi as best as he can. Giving all of his attention to his only son.

The night has gone. It's now time for bed. Woozi was in the room watching the rain storming heavily. He walked closer to the window and saw their gardener still in the garden.

The gardener looked so pitiful there. He's all wet. Sitting in the rain, he's shivering. What kid like Woozi know ? He is only 12 years old. All he knows is to help those who are in trouble.

He walked downstairs as quiet as he can. Not wanting his parents to wake up. He opened the slider and it's makes their gardener realised there's someone who know about him being out there since then.

Woozi. The innocent kid that he has raped three times, yes that kid. He's now begging that kid to let him inside because he can't take the cold anymore. Woozi just smiles. Letting him inside and asked him to sit on the sofa.

But the kid walking to the kitchen, shouted to his maid.

" Aunt, make some water. Someone visits our house "

The maid quickly opened the door. " Who comes at this hour, Woozi ? " She asked Woozi softly.

" Come on, just make him some hot tea. He's shivering " Woozi pulled the maid's hand to the kitchen. Once she has done, she walked in front together with Woozi and saw the figure that wasn't supposed to be there.

" Hey, you! what are you doing here ?! " The maid flinched.

" Shhhhh " Woozi scold the maid. " Just serve him, " Woozi said strictly.

" He asked me for help, Aunty " Woozi sit on the sofa beside the gardener. " Should I help him ? "

" No, you should not Woozi. He has done really bad things at you, you should not help this kind of people " The maid said and glared at the gardener.

" What he has done at me, Aunt ? " Woozi questioning.

" Something that kids in your ages didn't suppose to experienced "

" Oh is it ? " Woozi smirked at the gardener. " I'm sorry, Uncle. I should not help you anymore, you can get out from my parents' house now, " Woozi make a way for the gardener.

" No, Woozi. No ! " The gardener begging on Woozi. Yes, that kid he raped absentmindedly.

" But Aunty told me not to help you... " Woozi said innocently .

" Yeon, say something to him ! Please help me, Yeon ! " The gardener begging his knee on the maid who was named as 'Yeon'.

" Woah, Aunty ! Your name is Yeon ! " Woozi excitedly jumped at the maid.

" Woozi, can you go to the kitchen for a while ? " Yeon asked Woozi softly and Woozi just do as she asked him to.

" Don't beg me like this Shim ! " Yeon's shouting voices can be heard until the kitchen.

" Please, Yeon . Help me " The gardener who was named 'Shim' still begging.

" You pedo ! How can you do such a thing to that kid ?! "

Woozi can't hold it anymore. He hates listening for an argument or shouting voices. He pulled the knife that was now right in front of his eyes. Wondering if he can keep that two humans shut their mouth or not by using that thing. He walked slowly to the living room, with that knife he hid behind his back. He approached the maid.

" Aunt Yeon, should we just drag him out ? " Woozi asked excitedly.

" No, Woozi. No ! I'm really really sorry ! I'm sorry... " That Shim guy begging and sobbing on that innocent kid.

" Let's see if you still begging me or not " Woozi wondered and stab the knife on Shim's arm making that guy screamed in pain.

" WOOZI ! " Yeon backing off from that ' innocent ' kid called as Woozi .

" Beg me, come on, " Woozi said to the gardener who was still bearing his pain .

" Don't do this, Woozi. You are just a kid " Said that gardener .

" When you raped me, do you think I'm an adult ? " Woozi pulled out the knife and stab it at the same place making the gardener screamed again.

" Uncle Shim, lifted your head facing me right now. Come on, " Woozi ordered as the gardener did what he asked.

" I'm testing if this knife can keep you quiet or not.... " Woozi pulled the knife and observe it.

" Please no, Woozi... " The gardener begging him.

" HERE ! " He stabs the knife on the gardener left cheek.

" WOOZI ! " The maid cries as he runs to the stairs. But Woozi was fast enough to catch the maid's leg and stab her ankle.

" Where are you going, Aunty Yeon ? Wait first, let's play with me. It's a long night... " Woozi pulled the knife and the lady screamed her throat out.

" Aunty Yeon, where else should I stab him ? "  Woozi asked psychopathy.

" Or should I stab you ? "

" Jihoon, what are you doing honey ? " Mrs.Lee's soft voices approached Woozi.

" Playing with Uncle Shim and Aunty Yeon, eomma ! " Woozi answered excitedly, showing her mom the knife he was holding.

" Aunty Yeon , I want to stab here ! " Woozi stab the knife on her thigh for 2 times.

" Jihoon, honey don't do that " Her mom slowly walked down the stairs. With her shivering hands, she froze the steps she took and rubs her face miserably.

" Okay let me just kill them since they made you guys awaken " Woozi quickly slit their necks. A lot of blood ejaculated from there. Making her mom shivering hard on the stairs while his father is busy handling the corpse.

Since that, Woozi's mom never let him go out alone or even go out with his friends. She is scared that Woozi can't control himself and might end up showing his dark side. She is also scared that his friends can't accept him for who he actually is. She takes good care of her only son after that unexpected accident.

After Woozi finished his study, her mother let him go to see the outside world. Mrs.Lee was so happy to listen that Woozi have friends. He gains a lot of peers in his institution.

He has been homeschooling for 5 years, after he reached 17 his mom let him go study at University. But his mom still insisted on him going out with his friends - like partying or celebrate something. Luckily, Woozi understood about his conditions so he agreed and just stay at home. Mrs.Lee really put a limit on Woozi.

But Woozi isn't that patient either, he starts to have the desire to go working. As for the beginning, Mr.Lee let his son works with him first. As time flies, Woozi won't work with his father anymore. His parents with a heavy heart starting to let him go since he really wants to work in Kwon Industry Corp because that company is a well-known company.

After knowing that his father was the culprit's of Hoshi's father died, his desire to work there grew even bigger. He wants to fix his father's fault and be friends with Hoshi. His mom let him, his parents let him.

" Jihoon, he knew already about your father... " Woozi's mom approached him who was just get home after an outing with Hoshi.

" Huh ? " Woozi asked confusedly.

" His family and he already know about your father... "  Her mom explained and tears fell through her cheeks. Feeling guilty, might be ?

" No way... " Woozi shook his head in disbelief.

" Why he didn't tell me ?! " Said Woozi.

" HE SHOULD HAVE TELL ME ! "  Woozi starts to rage.

" No, honey. No... he's not ready to tel- "

" NO ! " Woozi shrieked and ran to his room. Slamming his door loudly and cry out loud.

Woozi's POV :

" I'm sorry, baby " Hoshi said while slowly caressing my cheeks making me blush like crazy.

" It's okay, Soonyoung " I pulled him into a hug.

" I'm so wrong for this time... " I can feel his warm tears falling on my clothes .

" Let me fix things back... " Hoshi pulled away from the embraces.

" I will take care of you until you get bored of me, baby... " He said as he look right into my eyes.

" I will never get bored of you, Soonyoung " I cry, cries on the fact that the love of my life saying lovely things to me.

" Please don't leave me... " I begged him.

" I won't, baby . I won't leave you... " He said and rest his forehead on mine.

" I love you, Soonyoung " I smiles as I said that . My cheeks starting to burning, making some red colour look visible there.

" I love you more than the world knows, more than the others 11 know... " He said and leaned his face closer to me. I closed my eyes as I know what he's doing. He crashed our lips together. Sticking our lips together for seconds and his tongue slowly slip into my mouth.

Our kiss slowly turned into a deep one. Letting his tongue taste every inch of my mouth. That made me blush as hell. I wrapped my hand around his neck as I enjoys his kiss. I pulled out for some air but his freaking impatient ass pulled me back to the kisses.

I smile between our kisses. " You really expert in this kind of stuff, huh ? " I teased him between the kisses because I really need some air.

Finally, he pulled out, his cheeks is all read. " Wahhh, Mr.Kwon kissed me and got blushing " Teasing him makes me happy !

" Baby, I think you should get some rest more " I quickly frowned when he said that.

" I just wake up, Soonyoung ! " I pouted.

" If I didn't bring myself away from you, we might end up doing it here, baby " He said using his flirty voice.

" SOONYOUNG ! " I hit his shoulder as hard as I can.

" GET OUT ! " I kicked him off the bed. He just laughs his heart out at my behaviour.

" I will ask Mingyu and Wonwoo to come here at you, okay ? " He said and I nods. After he closed the door, I buried my face on the pillow. Just now scene keep playing in my mind.

I GOT HIM !

Soonyoung's POV :

" Woah, Hoshi is here !! " Jeonghan screamed.

" Shut up," I said and climbed the bed.

" Wonu, let's go to Woozi ! " Mingu asked Wonwoo to go with him.

" Ah, go go," I said and pushed Wonwoo at Mingyu. Both of them walked out while laughing because of my behaviour.

" Jeonghan , don't you think you should go with them? Woozi said he want to meet you too " I said, making stories.

" Oh really ? Ok, I'm going then " He walked out innocently.

" GOSSIP TIME ! " I shrieked making Seungcheol shocked. " I know you know about MinWon ! "

" Woah ! Do you know about them ? "

I just nod proudly at Seungcheol.

" What happened between them ? "

" Hah, that's what I want to talk with you... " Said me.

" It's just them- "

" OI SEUNGCHEOL ! " That shouting voices making me and Seungcheol shocked our ass out. I'm grateful that I don't have a heart attack otherwise I will die here.

" WHAT ?! " Seungcheol shouted back .

" I want to go home.... " Jeonghan suddenly changes his tone.

" Okay let's go ~~ " Seungcheol agreed, probably tired already.

" Hoshi, let's meet once you discharge okay ? " Jeonghan informed me.

" Okayyy " I agreed.

That's how we end our day which was lit and fun at the same time. I don't know what is my relationship with Woozi, to be honest. But what we did just now it's now what friends do right ?

Let's take it special...

(>_<)

Soonhoon really moving forward, moreover
IN THE SOOP 😭💙

Soonhoon is already in a relationship (?), reader <3 oh, it's MinWon left! Tomorrow for the next chapter (ɔˆ ³(ˆ⌣ˆc) **some kisses for the reader ♡

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7K 80 22
Coming from a wealthy family was never the major flex in her life. To others, she might come off as a rich spoilt brat but the reality was far from w...
49.8K 2.2K 72
"We just don't work," I said turning away from him. He immediately grabbed my hand and pulled me into his chest. "Don't you get it?" I looked up at...
40.8K 3.3K 45
"In your quest to lay claim upon me, my body, my land, and my people, heed this, Seungcheol: my heart shall forever remain an unconquered fortress,"...
6.8K 228 29
A very dark life, away from feelings which is related to the heart and playing with random women. Always visit the bar his friend's was just looking...