Black's Prophecy || Book 1

By blxcks3a_

Cordelia Regulus Lupin-Black is finally eleven and old enough to go to hogwarts. As the first year starts , s... More

Prologue
Cast
One
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Read this please otherwise u won't understand anything
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty

Two

657 8 0
By blxcks3a_

°°••••°°°°••••°°°°••••°°

" Hey Papa...I'm sorry I wasn't here when you woke up , I overslept today. " She said with guilt in her voice " It's okay , you aren't really obliged to be here when I wake up all the time after full moon, You know? "

Cordelia was always very introverted and kept her feelings to herself , she mostly only showed her caring side after full moons or only to Remus.

" What do you want to do now? Do you want to just rest here or do you want to go downstairs, you know, chill in the couch while reading and listening to classical music or go to the music room where I will play for you and you can relax while having hot chocolate, coffee or tea whichever you like , your choice?"

His eyes lit up and he said , " Music room and tea ,please? " He said in a childlike way to which chuckled a little and helped him to the music room but on the way there they heard a sound coming from the kitchen so Cordelia left her dad in the music room and checked the kitchen only to see an owl pecking at the window with a letter tied to its claws. She opened the window to let it in.

Cordelia's POV

I took the letter from it and gave it some treats . It was a letter from Hogwarts. An acceptance letter.

As I was about to read it , someone knocked at the door so I went to open it. When I opened the door I was met with a tall old man with silvery hair and beard which were very long and was wearing periwinkle robes. He was smiling down at me.

" Yes , how may I help you? " I asked callously , to which he smiled and said , " Miss Lupin-Black , how nice to meet you. You must have gotten your letter this morning,I suppose?" He completely ignored her question so I frowned and answered in a deep and slightly taunting voice but still polite voice ," Yes indeed I did , sir . Was about to read it before got charmingly interrupted by someone knocking. But wouldn't it be very kind of you to let me atleast know your name , perhaps?"

"Oh , forgive me , I am Albus Dumbledore ,your father knows me . I came here to meet him." Oh . " He told me a lot about you ,please do come inside. I will bring him. "

As we reached the reached the living room , I told him to sit while I bring father.

" Would you like some tea or coffee, professor? "

" Ah yes , tea would be nice. "

" Alright. " With that I walked into the kitchen but not before lighting the fireplace for him. I set the water to boil and went to fetch my father.

" Hey cub, who was at the door? " That was the first words that left Papa's mouth when I entered the room. He was leanin back inthe chair and was relaxed but not for long.

" Professor Dumbledore. " I said looking straight in his eyes blankly.

He had a stunned expression. " What happened? "

( Okay I am done writing in first person)

Author's POV

She completely ignored his question as she helped him to the living room. Remus looked at her waiting for her answer but noticed how her eyes have diluted directing that she was in a deep thought. It so often happened that she would just think about anything and everything in her life. Not at all like an eleven year old.

This time she was thinking about a plan she devised which included her power of shape-shifting and tested her potion skills. She had already made the potion but what was left was the last part of the plan, the mst important part without which her potion and power will do nothing.

She had planned that she wanted to visit her father in Azkaban , yes it was very dangerous but she had to do it , she wanted to know. Was her father innocent? A big part of her hoped he was but a part which disliked him for leaving her and her dad told her that she was wrong.

Yet her determination to find out the truth was strong , especially after the strange dream she had last month which she could still see in front of her eyes whenever she close her eyes. It was so...vivid

So real. So much that she wondered if,

If it was a vision.

She wanted to confirm what she had been thinking about for so long so she made it her goal that before she went to hogwarts she will see her father. But the only thing was , how was she going to go there?

She got snapped out of her thought when they reached the living room. She helped her dad settle in the couch and went to the vinyl and started a the thing. A sweet melody of the voice of piano filled the room. It was a recording of her playing the piano. She went and completed making the tea and served it for them as they both thanked her and exited the room.

She sat in her bed reading the letter that came from Hogwarts and decided that she would share this news with her cousin brother , Draco Malfoy.

Narcissa was the only one Remus kept close contact with for the sake of her daughter. Yes, Lucius wasn't the best company so she promised him that whenever Lucius would give them lectures about how purebloods should act , she would give them both a seperate lecture of always doing what was right.

Cordelia had a very close relationship with him and both of them were protective over each other. She got dressed into a silk black shirt and black shorts with a balzer placed on her shoulders. She also slipped on a gold chain that she had.

She went down and was about to enter the living room when she heard the mention of her father , Sirius Black.

In that short moments , a thousands things ran through her head, is this her chance to meet him or should she wait for another opportunity. But then again what are the chances she would get another opportunity. Weighing the odds , she made a split desicion.

She went in the room , " I want to meet him. " It seemed like they were in a deep conversation because they both seemed shocked by her presence , " and before you say something, I wasn't eavesdropping. I was coming here to tell you that I am going to visit aunt cissy and Draco but I heard his name."

" No you are not meeting him , you can't and you won't. Are you even thinking right now?! " He said in a slightly raised voice. He was absolutely terrified at the thought of her even being near him. He could hurt her.

She casted a sideway glance at Dumbledore who also had a slightly shocked expression at her request but covered it up but the curiosity was clear shown in his twinkling blue eyes.

Dumbledore was curious as to why she demanded to see him after so long and the only thing he could come up was that she wanted to interrogate him but about what was the question so he did what he does most of the time. He entered her mind but what he saw shocked him to no extent.

I know you are looking into my mind.

That was the only thing he found , rest nothing which proved his theory about her being the strongest witch of her age. Or even of all times.

He was going to leave her mind but something changed and he started seeing memories with one line floating in front of his eyes.

I will let you know my plan , you surely must know something about this or you can tell me if this is a good plan.

So he did. From the plan to the vision. Everything. And for him, it was the most brilliant plan that an eleven year old can come up with. He could tell it was thought through well. What suprised him more was that she made veritaserum all by herself.

" Yes , I am thinking dad. I want to know , I want to ask him if everything he did was worth leaving us. I deserve to know and he deserves to know that he has missed a very important part of my life. I'm starting at Hogwarts in a month. " Cordelia said in the same tine she was using before , it was calm but intimidating.

The old professor decided to jump in before one of them loses their patience. He was fully aware that it was full moon last night and he wouldn't be surprised if both of them lashed out.

" I think she is right, and if you want , I can take her there. I believe she has a plan. Would you enlighten us , please? " He turned to Cordelia at the last part and gave her a small smile assuring her that it was indeed a good plan and he had her back.

" What plan? When did you even plan it? "

" Well , it has certainly been a few months since I started planning. So my plan was that I will use my ability and transform myself to look lie someone else who is old enough and go to Azkaban with someone , when I am inside his cell I would change !yself back to my original look and form a forcefield around me so he can't hurt me and ask him why he did what he did and if he refused to tell me or if I thought he was lying then I will use veritaserum that I have been brewing and is finally ready in the basement. There is this secret door that leads to huge potion room which has everything ingredient we need. I finished brewing it last week. I just had to figure out how to get the permission to talk to him in person. " she explained.

Remus looked at her as if she was some sort of creature never heard of before, she wanted to laugh at his face but given the situation, she just couldn't.

He glanced at Dumbledore signalling he wanted to talk to me in person so Dumbledore quitely went out the room.

The young warewolf sighed and held his daughter's shoulder. Bending a little to be on the same eye level as her, " why do you always get such crazy ideas? Huh? Do you know I could never forgive myself if I let you get hurt , I have lost so much. I can't bear to lose you. You are the only thing I have left. The only person I can care for , the only one I can love yet you come up with ideas that could hurt you." He was whispering.

" But you know I am strong, right? That I can protect myself against him. I have mastered all spells till seventh year. Don't you think I deserve to know , you deserve to know?" She was talking in the same way.

" Yes , yes , I know that is the only reason I will let you go. But if you come back with just a single scratch then you will be grounded , young lady. " his tone turned playful at the end of the sentence.

She faced him , surprised, " really!? You would!? " " Yes , I will but only if you go with Professor Dumbledore. " she nodded her head to tell him she will.

" But , do you still love him Papa?" Her question seemed to surprise the warewolf that he had to pause while she waited patiently. After a moment of thinking, he finally answered, " I loved the person he was , the person who loved and cared for his family unconditionally and would die for his friends anyday not the person he has come to be. "

A small smile tugged at her lips at her father's answer. She was happy and now even more determined to find the truth. If he was indeed innocent and she was able to prove it , then they can be a happy family once more.

Seeing his daughter happy , he felt content and sure of his decision.

They finally let Dumbledore come in and told him their decision, " I said she could go but only if you take her. I don't trust anyone with her but you for this job she is so insistent on doing. So I request that you take her because it would make me relieved knowing she is in safe hands and he can't hurt her in anyway. "

Dumbledore gave him a warm smile making him return it , " so it is settled then , I will see what I can do with the ministry and also tell Severus to allow you to take his appearance."

" Well , thank you so much. " Cordelia shook his hand and then turned to her father , " Papa , I have go. I will be on my way now. " He nodded and told her to stay safe so she took of to the fireplace. She flicked her wrist and bewitched the fire to think floo powder was added and stood in it.

With a wink and finger salute their way , she disappeared in the fire. Gracefully stepping out of it the other side in Malfoy manor.

" How nice to see you Cordelia...."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.7K 1.1K 38
[SPOILER ALERT! This is the sequel to "Elementals". If you haven't read it, don't read further.] Following the events on the moon, our two...
213K 9.1K 34
(Sequel to Losing Hope) Camilla Hope is back for her second but fourth year at Hogwarts. As she battles with the terrible toll that her growing power...
10.9K 296 14
This is a Harry Potter Fan-fiction, just so you know. ;) Mercury is a witch, going to attend Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry, and of cour...
387K 13.1K 87
~Where dwell the brave at heart, their daring, nerve and chivalry sets a Gryffindor apart~ What if there was another prophecy made? It talked about...