Saiouma Oneshots

By lializzzz

I'm sorry I couldn't help myself! There will be angst, fluff, and other stuff. I also take requests! I guess... More

Shrink
The Chase
Fear
Clingy
Thank You
Dinner (Part 1)
Power's Out
Scars
Cuddles
Movie Night
Intervention
Late Nights
Freeze Your Brain
Little Shu
Birthday Candles
Anxious Abandonment
Look at the Moon (Part 1)
Awake With You
Birthday Kisses
Drunken Liar
Raging Bullets
A Simple Rose
Music to My Ears
Breakdown
The Fanciest of Parties
!Important!
Your Second in Command
Bloody Rose Petals
Recovery
Not Discontinued
Choices

Party Gone Wrong

1.1K 16 20
By lializzzz

No triggers really. But my mental health's pretty shit so I'm sorry if my updates start slipping-

Shuichi's POV:

Miu wants to host this huge party tonight, and I really don't wanna go. I hate social interactions, but here I am getting ready to go anyways. Kokichi's lucky I'll do anything for him. "Shushu! Did you take my deodorant?!" Kokichi exclaims from the other room.

"It's on the dresser, dear!" I reply, finishing the last button on my shirt. I use some cologne and say fuck it to the rest. This is Miu's party, only our class is gonna be there. It's not like I have to look all decked out. I walk out into the living room area of the dorm and sit down on the couch, waiting on Kokichi.

"Kokichi! Hurry up, the party starts in ten minutes and we need time to get there!" I call out for Kokichi.

"I'm coming, I'm coming! Hold on!" Kokichi replies. I tap my foot, becoming impatient. Kokichi's the one who wanted to go to this thing!

Moments later, Kokichi comes running in from my bedroom. He's dressed in a larger black button down shirt- my shirt to be exact, and white jeans. "Sorry, my shirts are all in the wash." Kokichi apologizes, slipping on his shoes. I smile before rolling my eyes.

"It's fine, come on, we don't wanna be late." I reply, kissing Kokichi's forehead before unlocking the dorm room door. I grab a jacket and hold it out so that Kokichi can put his arms in.

"Wow, such a gentleman, Shumai." Kokichi chuckles, slipping his arms in the jacket. I scoff, and spin him around to face me. I smile before planting a gentle kiss on Kokichi's soft lips. Kokichi pulls away, burning. I laugh in amusement at his reaction.

"Now that wasn't very gentlemanly! You made me all hot and flustered!" Kokichi whines, looking away from me.

"We've been dating for almost a year now, and you still get extremely flustered by a simply kiss." I laugh, leading Kokichi out the door.

"Well that's because I'm the one who makes the first move!" Kokichi complains as I close and lock the door behind us. I wrap my arm around Kokichi's waist and walk down the hallway.

"Oh boohoo. Come on, my little grape." I reply, slightly pushing Kokichi along. He blushes even more at the pet name.

"I hate you." Kokichi huffs.

"Aw, I love you too." I reply, walking outside of the school to the car.

~

Miu's house is about ten minutes from the school, so she lives there instead of on campus. I pull into the driveway, a hand on Kokichi's thigh. Every time we're in a car, Kokichi always has to have my hand, whether it be in his hand, or on his thigh. He's super clingy, but so am I so it doesn't really matter.

We walk up to the front door of Miu's house before knocking on the door. Miu swings the door open before dragging us inside. "Finally these fuckwits are here!" She shouts. Everyone else is already here, I guess? "Okay, so I have a few games planned, but you fuckers get to choose what's first!"

"Okay, well, what are our options?" Rantaro asks as Kokichi tosses his jacket on the coat stand with the rest of the jackets. Everyone else scattered on chairs, the floor, and other couches. I sit down on a couch for two people so that Kokichi can sit next to me, but instead he pounces on my lap. "Shit!"

"You can't go one day without jumping on me, can you?"

"Nope!"

Everyone else laughs at the pain in my balls. I swear I am going to get back at him for this one day. Every time he jumps on me, my balls hurt so bad.

"Okay, so we can play spin the bottle, truth or dare, or seven minutes in heaven." Miu explains.

"Seven minutes in heaven would be interesting." Kokichi giggles. I know that giggle, that's his nervous giggle. We've had sex before, so that's not it, but why's he nervous that we'll play seven minutes in heaven.

"Of course it would be! We should play it!" Kaede exclaims, clapping her hands.

"Well, it would be too interesting, so how about we save it for later?" Kokichi suggests as he smirks.

"Nah, you fuckin' suggested it, we're playing it!" The busty blonde shouts through the room. Kokichi giggles before sinking further into my lap. Someonething's definitely wrong with him.

"I think you and Poochie should actually go first!" Miu exclaims. Everyone else starts agreeing with her as Kaede drags Kokichi off of me.

"Wait, I have to pee-!" Kokichi tries to make an excuse while I follow Kokichi and Kaede towards the closet. "You can hold it!" Kaede laughs, pushing Kokichi in. I chuckle and follow him inside before the door is shut behind us, entrapping us in darkness.

"Okay, so what do you wanna do, Kichi?" I ask. When I turn around, I can see Kokichi's sillhouette sitting in the back corner of the closet. "Kokichi, what's wrong?" I ask, swiftly moving to him. I crouch in front of him and listen to his shallow breathing.

"I um... I'm not a fan of tight spaces." Kokichi chuckles nervously. I sit beside the shorter male, and pull him into my lap. He puts his legs on either side of me, and I pull his head to my shoulder. I feel wet tears on my shoulder as I pet his hair.

"There, just breathe and try to relax. I've got you." I whisper, rocking slightly in attempts to soothe the shaken boy. Kokichi takes deep, shaky breaths trying to calm himself. I plant a kiss on the side of Kokichi's head before resting my head on his.

"Say something." Kokichi mutters. I sigh softly before lifting my head.

"How come you didn't tell me, love?" I ask calmly. Kokichi sighs, hiding his face in my neck.

"It's embarrassing..." Kokichi replies, clinging onto me.

"Awe, sweetheart, you never have to be embarrassed about something like this. We all have bad fears about something." I reassure, stroking the smaller boy's hair.

"Not me." Kokichi argues back.

"Kichi, I promise, everyone has irrational fears of something. I'm terrified of storms! That's why I always try to take a nap right before one hits. I try to sleep through it. Then on the off chance I can't sleep, I always send you home. Sorry I'm rambling." I chuckle.

"No, it's okay. I guess now I know, and can be with you." Kokichi says tiredly. I love that Kokichi's so real with me. He drops his tough act, and lets me see his sensitive side. I love him so much.

"Thanks, Kimchi... You know I love you, right?"

"I love you too, so much, Shushu."

"Are you okay now?" I ask, moving away from Kokichi, slightly so I can see him. I kiss away the few tears Kokichi has left before pecking his lips.

"Yeah, I'm okay... I'm tired though." Kokichi replies.

"Wanna go home?" I ask. Kokichi nods before getting off of me so I can stand. Kokichi leaps up onto my back, and I catch him just by a hair. "Jesus, Kichi! I almost dropped you!" I whisper-yelled. Kokichi giggles before resting his head on my back. His eyes close slowly as he relaxes. I guess he's beat after crying, and being so anxious.

I knock on the door, and Kaede cracks it open just a tad. "You still have two minutes!" Kaede says. I shake my head at her.

"No, we need to go, Kokichi's exhausted. We'll see you all at school." I say, pushing past Kaede and to the living room.

"Alright, bye Shuichi!" Rantaro says, tossing me our jackets. Miu starts cackling. She must think I fucked him into oblivion. God, she's a handful, but we've gotta love her for it. One by one, everyone says their good byes, and I leave carrying the sleeping Kokichi on my back.
~
One I arrive back at the dorm, I lay Kokichi down on my bed before sliding his clothes off, and grabbing a shirt of mine. I sit Kokichi up before putting a large long sleeve shirt on him. If there's one thing I've learned about Kokichi Ouma, it's that this man can sleep through anything.

I take out his small cross earrings and lay them on the nightstand, and then do the same to his watch. I reposition Kokichi so that he's comfortably laying in the bed, leaving enough space for me. I change into some sweat pants, and leave my shirt off. Sinking down into the bed, I instantly feel Kokichi grab onto me. "Love you." He says in a quiet, hoarse voice. Wrapping my arms around him, I kiss him on the forehead.

"I love you too, Kichi."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
So sorry for the long wait, again uploads may slow down, but I'll upload as much as I can. After my sister leaves for college, things should normalize! :))

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1K 37 16
Saiouma/Oumasai one shots. 🍋 = smut, 🍬 = fluff, 🌧️ = angst. I take requests. I will make a new one every Tuesday and Thursday or whenever I feel l...
67.8K 925 14
[COMPLETED] just a bunch of gay to fuel you-- **some content may be triggering, please read with caution, thank you**
7.5K 127 30
The one shots will contain Fluff NO SMUT. Angst These characters do not belong to me :D That's all. Thank you, and have an awesome day <3 July 9/20...
1.9K 23 6
Heads up: this is old and quite frankly embarrassing to have on my account. The only chapter that might even be worth reading would be the last one...