Is That My Baby, Baby? Harry...

By 1dobsessed_twinss

Jessamine Tomlinson is pregnant with Harry Styles' baby, he can't decide if he thinks the baby is his or not... More

Is That My Baby, Baby? Harry Styles
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Needs a character for Jess' best friend/maid of honor
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40 - THE END
The sequel!

Chapter 13

84.1K 1.1K 236
By 1dobsessed_twinss

Today Harry and I find out whether we are having a girl or a boy. We’re incredibly excited; things are going so well for us. Louis and Eleanor found out last week that they are expecting a girl! Eleanor is over the moon, as is Louis although he’s insisting that she learn to play football as soon as she’s walking. He wants to name her Molly and Eleanor doesn’t want to settle on a name so early. Things with Harry and I are amazing, he’s fully moved in to my flat now and in two weeks we’re moving in to the house we own together. Although things with the lads are alright Harry and I don’t go over to their flat anymore, mainly because Niall is there. I didn’t speak to him for a whole two weeks after he told me that I couldn’t make Harry happy, things are ok with us now but still sort of awkward. The lads come over to my place if they want to hang.

“Are you excited Jess?” Harry was grinning like a Cheshire cat as we walked down the street to the doctor’s office where I was having my next ultrasound. His hand was planted firmly on my hip pulling me close to him. He’s incredibly protective of me now and when we go out in public he’s very cautious of the paparazzi and fans, he tries to be as nice as he can to the fans but when they see us they get so excited and run right towards us like a steam train.

“Are you kidding I’m more than excited!” I grinned back at him. We were finally going to find out what sex the baby was, and then we could really start planning. Harry had said many times that if the baby was a girl we should name her Darcy, I love that name and if it’s a boy I’d like to name him William Edward, can you guess whose names I’m mixing in there? Louis thinks it’s a fabulous idea!

“Does it hurt?” Harry tilted his head to the side and looked at me curiously.

I shake my head, “Nope they just put this gel stuff on your stomach and use the wand to look at the baby, think we might be able to get a 3D picture.” I tell him and his face lights up.

“I hope it has your nose, your nose is just so cute.” He says leaning down to kiss it. I scrunch my face and he laughs. “Stop it you’re too young for wrinkles!” He cried dramatically.

“Would you still love me if I had wrinkles?” I joke.

“What kind of question is that? I’d love you if your feet were ugly, which they’re not.” He says as he pushes the door of the doctor’s office open for me and let’s go of my waist. I let out a girly giggle, he makes me happy. I greeted the receptionist and told her I was here for an ultrasound and she booked me in and told me to take a seat. I sat next to Harry and he took my hands sliding his fingers between mine.

“Are you nervous?” Harry’s thumb was rubbing the top of my hand and he was looking around the room and occasionally biting his lip. He’d open his mouth to say something and then close it again and continue looking around the room.

He nods his head slightly, “What if …”

“Shut up, everything will be fine.” I smile softly at him and kiss his cheek leaning my head on his shoulder as a mother and her two kids emerge from the room. She’s holding a two year old girl and another girl who looks like she’s about ten is walking beside her with a big grin. Her eyes widen when she sees Harry and she lets out a little squeal. Harry face brightens immediately and he goes over to her and bends down to her level to talk to her.

“I’m going to have a little brother.” She tells Harry. “Can I give you a hug?” She asks, her mum looks down and smiles at Harry who nods his head.

“Of course you can, can I give you a hug?” He asks the little girl.

She lets out another squeal and tackles him to the ground. He loses his balance and they end up on the floor. “Fun!” The little girl in the mums arm wriggles trying to get down, she doesn’t know who Harry is but I guess she’s excited because her sister is excited.

After they leave and Harry sits down beside me again we get called in to the ultrasound room. I climb on to the bed and make myself comfortable before lifting up my shirt over my bump. Harry stands beside me biting his lip. I reach out to grab his hand and squeeze it reassuringly as the nurse squeezes a tube of jelly on to my stomach and spreads it around with the wand. “Congratulations guys you’re having a boy!”

''''''''''''''''''''''''''

We’re both over the moon and to celebrate we head over to see Louis and the lads. “What are you having?” Niall opens the door with a bright smile on his face. I haven’t seen that smile in a while, it genuine and he’s not glaring at Harry.

“We’re having a boy.” I smile softly at him, maybe the few weeks away from us has really done him some good and he had started to get over that little crush he had.

“Congratulations!” He smiles again and quickly pulls me away from Harry and hugs me. “I’m sorry.” He murmurs in to my ear. I don’t see his face but his voice sounds sincere and I smile and nod my head and pull away from the hug and walk in to the house leaving Harry with Niall.

“It’s a boy everyone!” Harry yells before I even get half way across the room. I laugh a little and walk over to Louis who is standing there with his arms open waiting for me. He briefly looks past me to Harry and Niall and curiosity gets the better of me and I turn around to see Harry and Niall hugging it out.

I giggle when Louis shouts, “Narry is back together!” He then leans down to my ear and whispers. “I am so proud of you!” I lean up and kiss his cheek and wrap my arms around my brothers waist relishing the brotherly hug he’s giving me.  

“We’re going out to celebrate!” Harry cheers.

'''''''''''''''''

Things seem almost normal with Niall now, he’s being friendly, he’s not staring at me weirdly and he’s not trying to get my attention when I have little moments with Harry. Harry went a little overboard and booked out a while restaurant for us, it’s a join pregnancy party for me and Harry and Louis and Eleanor.

“Harry do we really need loud music?” I ask.

After we finished eating the staff cleared the tables to the side of the restaurant turned up the music. Louis was first in to the middle of the room pulling Eleanor with him to dance. Harry grinned and grabbed my hand and pulled me in to the middle of the room to dance as well. There were a few friends of the band and crew from the tour that the lads were close with. Lou Teasedale was there with baby Lux and her partner Tom and there were a few other people that I knew as well. Friends of Louis’ that were in town and friends of Harry’s as well.  

Harry and the lads had been drinking quite a bit when Louis decided to was time to say a few words. I sat down at the table at the front next to Eleanor and Lou who had a sleeping Lux on her lap, she’s so cute, she was sucking her thumb. “I’d just like to thank you all for coming out tonight to celebrate the fabulous news. Little Molly and William are going to be the most loved kids in the world!” Louis cheered. Eleanor scowled at Louis and he laughed, “Ok so we haven’t decided if she’s a Molly yet,” Louis added sheepishly blowing Eleanor a kiss. He really does love that girl, he told me earlier today that he was proud of me; well I can proudly say that my big brother is incredibly mature considering he acts like a kid all the time.  

Niall suddenly stood up and took the microphone from Louis; I gulped and hoped for the best. He had had a few drinks and I know he’s not the best thinker when he’s drunk. “I just want you all to know that Harry is not the father of Jess’ baby. I am.” A collective gasp went around the room as Niall dropped the microphone on the floor and stumbled out of the restaurant. SON OF A BITCH! Harry looked horrified and I couldn’t tell if it was because he thought that Niall was telling the truth or if he was pissed off at Niall.

I stood up and headed over to Harry but he walked away from me without saying anything. Tears pricked my eyes as I watched him walk through the back exit of the restaurant not turning around to look at me. I turned around and looked to the door where Niall was leaning against the door frame. I walked over to him and he smiled softly at me. “Niall James Horan you are dead to me.”

'''''''''''''''''

Dun dun daaaaaaaaah  hahaha what did you think? Sorry for the cliff-hanger but I’m writing the next chapter right now so if you can get this chapter to 80 votes I’ll update again soon! Do you think Harry believes Niall?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

106K 2.3K 82
"Harry, I'm pregnant!" She said with eyes full of tears. "Oh." He replied in shock. They love each other, they really do. but... Will they be able t...
182K 2.9K 82
[COMPLETE] When Abby Miller meets Niall Horan - a famous boy band member, and has a one night stand with him, she never expected herself to be pregna...
2.2K 54 14
Louis Tomlinson of One Direction gets Jessica Payne, Liam Payne's little sister (she doesn't really exist), pregnant. Louis decides he wants to be th...
58K 1.5K 26
Harry Styles has been dating his four boyfriends Louis Tomlinson, Niall Horan, Liam Payne, and Zayn Malik for six years when a sudden bump occurs in...