Infatuation (Chase Davenport)...

By DreamXJournal

"๐Ž๐ง๐ž ๐๐š๐ฒ, ๐ฐ๐ž ๐ฐ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ง๐ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐—ผ๐ง๐ž ๐ฐ๐ก๐—ผ ๐ฐ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ฌ๐ก๐—ผ๐ฐ ๐ฎ๐ฌ ๐ฐ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ฅ๐—ผ๐ฏ๐ž ๏ฟฝ... More

Crush, Chop and Burn Part 1
Crush Chop and Burn part 2
Comanndo App part 1
Rats on a Train
Warehouse Accidents
The Bionic Quartet
It All Goes Downhill From Here
Non-Adoption
Exoskeleton vs Grandma
Mission Thoughts
Death Spikette Smackdown
Moving Out. Please Come Back.
Back to the Future
Chip Switch
I Touched Your Stuff
Where's Vanessa?
Chore Wars
Night of the Living Virus
Saved the Day
Half-Good, Half-Bad Half-Boy
Guess Whose Back
Mission: Space

Bionic Birthday Bash

2.6K 78 9
By DreamXJournal

"Guys I have a bad feeling. Let's get out of here." Bree said as Chase and I went back to back, connecting our force fields together to make a field wave, knocking down the rebels that went after us.

Oh, did I forget to mention we found out how to do that while we shared a capsule? No? Well we discovered that. Was not fun. Knocked ourselves unconscious for a whole day.

The rebel leader ran at Adam, who quickly grabbed him and threw him across the abandoned lot. The simulation glitched out, and I was surrounded in darkness.

I dropped my head in disappointment, removing the headpiece and turning to Mr. Davenport.

"Adam, that was the Rebel Leader. The whole purpose of today's mission simulation was to interrogate him." Davenport scorned as Adam chuckled.

"I did, and his answer was, "Aaaaah!" Adam joked as I held back a chuckle, Davenport frowning in disappointment. We stepped off the platform, walking over to Mr. Davenport.

"Hey, next time could you maybe throw in a cute, blue-eyed rebel?" Bree suggested as everyone gave her a weird look. "What? I'm just saying it wouldn't kill ya to put a lil somethin'-somethin' in for the ladies." She complained as I rolled my eyes.

Leo scoffed, grabbing my goggles out of my hands and putting them on his head. "Step aside, amateurs.  Go ahead, Big D. Set it to awesome!" He grinned, posing like a hero as Mr. Davenport rolled his eyes, getting on the platform and yanking the goggles off of Leo's small head.

"Leo, these goggles are not a toy." Davenport said as Leo frowned.

"Come on! My birthday's coming up—Globally known as "Dia De Leo." He said as I sighed and shook my head.

"No. It's not." I said as he glared at me. I glared back,  electricity flashing through my eyes. Leo's widened, quickly turning away.

"No. I designed the mission simulator to fine-tune their bionics, not to go on 3-D joyrides. Besides, you're not trained for it." Davenport continued as Leo frowned.

"Well, how about as a birthday gift you give me a bionic ability?" Leo smiled as I snorted a laugh.

"Or I could gift-wrap reality and you could play with that for a while." Davenport said as he held out his hands to Leo. He frowned as Davenport walked out of the lab.

"So Leo's having a birthday. What are you, like, nine?" Chase joked as Leo narrowed his eyes at Jim's

"I'm fourteen!" Leo snapped as Chase chuckled before deadpanning.

"No seriously." He said as I sighed, wrapping an arm over Leo.

"He's turning fifteen. Now he'll finally be the same age as most of us instead of an infant." I joked, pinching his cheek as he smacked my hand.

"Don't baby me." He spat as I chuckled, walking back over next to Chase.

"So how are you gonna celebrate?" Bree asked as I giggled with excitement.

"We're all going to celebrate. Every year my mom throws me a big surprise party." Leo grinned as I nodded.

"Last year, Tasha baked a cake the size of Leo." I said as the birthday boy nodded with a smirk.

"I'm not gonna brag... but I was delicious." He said as I nodded in agreement, a few moments later Tasha walked down as Davenport walked in from where he left.

"Guess what? I just found out that I won an award for my undercover reporting on expired produce: "Something In The Crisper Can Kill You." She grinned as Davenport smiled.

"Congratulations! That's so great." He cheered as Tasha smiled before a sad look crossed her face.

"Oh, thank you. But the awards banquet is the same night as Leo's birthday. I'm sorry, honey. I'm gonna miss it. If I don't show up, I'm afraid that they're gonna give my award to that overdramatic screen hog Linda Montieres." Tasha said as Leo looked over to us and winked.

"It's okay, Mom. Go have fun you deserve it." Leo smiled and hugged his mom before the two adults walked over to the door to talk. Bree yanked Leo over to us as a sudden realization struck me.

"I thought she was gonna throw you a party. I was promised a party!" Bree yelled as Leo shrugged her off his shirt.

"Every year she comes up with this lame excuse to make me think she's not throwing me a party. Award? Please. Have you seen her reporting?" Leo said as I shrugged a nod. He was right, her reporting was not very good.

"Leo, are you sure you're not mad? We've never been apart on your birthday." Tasha frowned as she walked back over.

"Oh, please! He'll have plenty of birthdays, but who knows if you'll ever win anything again." Adam smiled sheepishly as Tasha gave him a frown.

"Mom, go get your award." Leo said before faking a cough. "Chocolate frosting!"

"I promise we will celebrate the following night." Tasha promised as Bree frowned.

"Wait, why haven't we ever had a birthday party?" She asked as Tasha gasped.

"Donald! You never celebrated their birthdays?" She questioned her husband as Mr. Davenport fidgeted with one of his inventions.

"Of course I celebrated their birthdays. Remember when we—No, when we went to the—Yeah, I never celebrated their birthdays." He admitted as I gasped at him.

"You missed so many cake fights." I frowned, shaking my head in disappointment.

"Did you also eat all the cookies before Santa came down the chimney?" Tasha asked jokingly as Bree gave her a sad look.

"Whats Santa?" She pouted as I gasped obnoxiously.

"THEY NEVER HAD A CHILDHOOD YOU MONSTER!" I joked as Mr. Davenport raised his hands in defense, the two adults leaving now as Leo giggled like a maniac.

"This is going to be the best birthday ever. The size of the party is equal to the size of the excuse. I'm gonna go work on my surprised face." Leo said as he walked out, faking a surprised look as I watched him leave, sighing.

"Whoo-hoo! Leo's having a surprise party!" Adam cheered as I shook my head.

"No he's not. Tasha would have told us about it a week ago. She always tells the guests a week before the party." I explained as everyone frowned.

"So Tasha and Davenport really are going to an awards ceremony. This is horrible. Leo's gonna be so disappointed." Bree pouted as Chase and I shared the same idea face. "Oh no... there's two of you now!" Bree complained as we looked at her.

"I was thinking we could throw Leo a surprise birthday party so he's not upset about his mom not throwing him one." I suggested as Chase nodded in agreement.

"Well, what do we know about throwing a surprise party?" Bree asked as I sucked in a victorious breath, clicking my tongue.

"I just so happen to be the best at throwing parties. When my parents would leave for business trips.." I started, a pain in my voice as I mentioned my parents, "I would throw parties every Monday and Friday. I never invited the popular girls, though. Not after... March." I said as it felt like I was getting war flashbacks.

"What happened in March?" Adam asked as I shivered.

"I don't talk about it." I said, brushing off their need to know more. "But, Leo loves balloons. Especially big ones filled with helium. I once tried to see if he could inhale so much to float but.. he ended up going to the hospital." I recalled as the three "sheesh'd."

"Well, if it was me, I'd want a bouncy house. And a piñata. Wait. And a clown. No, wait. Put the piñata on the clown, in the bouncy house, and hit everything at once." Adam said as I raised a brow at him. "Candy is bound to come out of somewhere." He said as I shrugged and nodded.

"Let's invite Glitterhead! You know that internet star who sings her songs in sign language. You might have heard of her latest CD-- "Talk to the hand." Bree said as I shook my head.

"No way. She gives Leo nightmares." I said as she pouted.

"Leo would want something cool at his party, like those sci-fi mutants from his favorite television show. Shark Man! And Flipper Boy!" Chase said as he jumped up and down, flapping his hands as he made a fish face. I put my hand in his shoulder, forcing him to stop.

"Chase.. that's your favorite show." I muttered as he frowned.

"How would you know?" He asked as I chuckled.

"You made me binge watch it with you last week." I recalled as he sighed.

I felt a sting in my neck, rubbing it as Adam tried to go tell Leo about the surprise party.

"You okay?" Chase asked as he placed a comforting hand on my back. I nodded, shaking off the feeling.

"Yeah. It kinda felt like something was out in my chip." I said as Chase gave me a concerned look. "I should be fine." I reassured him as we ran up after Bree and Adam.

I pressed down on the nozzle of the helium canister, watching the purple balloon blow up.

"Wait, how are we supposed to get all of these balloons upstairs without Leo noticing?" Chase asked as Adam shrugged.

"Oh, I know." He said before grabbing a pencil and popping all of them, including the one I was blowing up. I yelped as the rubber snapped back and hit my hand, rubbing it softly as I glared at Adam.

Leo walked into the lab, the three of us quick to hide everything. I grabbed the balloon hat on Adam's head and tossed it behind me, noticing the sad look on my friends face.

"Guys, my mom's actually going to an awards banquet. She's not throwing me a surprise party." Leo complained as I faked a shocked look.

"That's horrible! Well good luck with that." I said as Adam, Chase and I all ran out of the lab.

"Hey, where you goin'? It's my birthday!" Leo yelled as I closed the lab doors.

"Eddy, we're moving the party prep upstairs. Keep Leo in the lab until I give you the signal." Chase said as Eddy woke up.

"Wait. So you want me to hold the poor kid against his will? I'm in!" He cheered before disappearing.

"Well, let's get this thing started before it's too late." I said as we all dashed upstairs.

I took the gifts people handed me and set them on the table, looking over to see someone rummaging through the fridge.

"Hey! Keep your hands out of the fridge! There is food on the table!" I yelled as the man shut the door quickly, running over to the table of food. "He better not have touched me and Leo's cold-cuts." I muttered as Chase walked over, leaning on the gift table.

"I do have to say, this party is pretty amazing. Leo is gonna love-" chase and I's eyes widened, both sharing a look.

"LEO." We yelled, chase running over to Eddy's monitor. That would have sucked if we forgot him.

"Everyone hide! Leo is coming!" I yelled as Chase and I hid behind the love seat, hearing Leo's footsteps walk in.

"SURPRISE!" Everyone yelled as Leo faked a surprised look, but a genuine smile was on his face as Adam, Bree, Chase and I walked over.

"Happy birthday, Leo. I know your mom couldn't give you a surprise birthday, so we did it instead!" I smiled as he hugged us.

"Thank you guys. This is the best birthday ever." He grinned as everyone went back to partying. Chase and I walked over behind the kitchen island, a smile on my face.

"So what did you get Leo for his birthday?" I asked Chase as he spat out his drink. So he forgot the gift.

"Uh... air?" He smiled sheepishly as I titled my head at him.

"If you weren't cute I'd be angry at you. It's fine, I can tell Leo my gift is from the both of us." I said as he raised a brow.

"What did you get him?" Chase asked as I smirked.

"Front row tickets to Taylor Swift. With VIP passes." I bragged as Chase's has dropped.

"How did you afford that?!" He asked as I leaned forward.

"I may have snagged a few hundreds from Davenport. But it's fine. I'm paying him back with a  week of yard work." I said as Chase snickered.

"So will it just be you and Leo?" He asked. I nodded in confirmation.

"Yep. Leo and I haven't had any time together recently so I thought I'd make it up to him with the tickets. Concert's in two weeks in Delaware, so we'll be gone for a few days." I said as Chase pouted.

"But that means I won't get to see you." He complained as I rolled my eyes.

"You see me every day, Chase. Three days isn't going to kill you." I joked as he gave me an unsure look.

"It could." Chase chuckled as I shook my head.

"I'm going to get some cake. You want any?" I asked as he nodded. "Then I, will be right back."

I sat on the couch, picking the confetti out of Chase's hair as he stared at the wall in annoyance, clearly towards Adam.

"Did you really have to buy the loudest confetti cannon? You know Vanessa and I have sensitive hearing. And really? Right on me?" Chase complained as Adam chuckled, still attempting to blow up the bouncy house as he had popped it earlier.

"Where did you want me to blast it? At a random guy?" Adam joked as the front door opened, all of us standing up quickly.

"What in the name of the newly grounded is going on here?" Mr. Davenport said as we all smiled nervously.

"We threw an awesome surprise birthday party for Leo." Bree said as Leo nodded with the biggest smile on his face.

"Aw, that is so sweet, you guys." Tasha said as I grinned.

"Right. Hiding behind the Leo shield. Well played." Davenport said as Leo stepped forward.

"No it's true! I just had the best birthday ever! IM GOING TO SEE TAYLOR SWIFT IN TWO WEEKS!" Leo yelled with glee as I shrugged.

"I expect a thank you every five minutes when we get to Delaware." I piped up as Leo nodded.

"Hey, Mr. Davenport. Where's that gift you got for Leo? Y'know, I'm sure it's not as awesome as getting to meet Taylor Swift, but it's probably a close second." I bragged as Mr. Davenport choked on his coffee.

"What, that gift? You don't want that gift. You know what?" Mr. Davenport said as he pulled out a wad of cash, starting to count it. "Just give me the number that'll keep the tears back. What do you say?"

"Mr. Davenport just give him your gift." Chase pressured as we all nodded.

"You know, I would, but I forgot where it was." He lied as Adam chuckled.

"Oh, no, it's right here. It's in the closet behind a bunch of stuff." He said and walked over to the closet.

"Thanks Adam.. good eye." Davenport said, sarcasm dripping out of his mouth as Adam walked out with a hexacopter. Leo started laughing uncontrollably, skipping over and opened the box. His laugh came to a stop when he opened it, pulling out a badly damaged hexacopter.

"Well, great, Leo. You broke it." Mr. Davenport blamed as we all frowned at him.

The next day

I sat on the cyber desk as I watched Chase play a game on his phone, my head resting on his shoulder as Davenport paced back and fourth, eating a slice of cake.

"I am the worst dad ever." Davenport said as we all looked at him then back at one another, not saying a word. "Well, don't all disagree with me at once." He frowned as I sat up, sliding onto the chair next to Chase.

"You know, I'm just gonna glue this hexacopter back together." Davenport said to himself, forcefully handing me the cake. I shrugged, taking small bites of it as Chase ate it as well as Davenport left.

"Y'know, Leo is still upset that Bree and Adam didn't get him gifts. Maybe you guys can make it up to him by letting him have some fun on the mission simulator." I suggested and leaned back in the cyber desk as Bree scoffed a laugh.

"Yeah, but Mr. Davenport said we couldn't." Adam said as I frowned at him.

"We'll just swipe the cyber key away from Mr. Davenport so we can start the simulator ourselves." Chase said as he set the cake down.

"That is sneaky, conniving, and totally rebellious. We are finally normal teenagers!" Bree cheered as we all snuck around to the other room, watching Davenport work on the hexacopter.

"Okay, Mr. Davenport keeps the cyber key on the left side of his desk." Chase whispered as Adam smirked.

"I got this." He said, all of us trying to get him back to the spot as he walked over to Davenport.

"Hello, Mr. Davenport. Look at you, playing with your big boy toys." Adam smiled as Mr. Davenport looked up at him.

"Hey Adam." Davenport deadpanned, going back to work as Adam pointed dramatically at the wall.

"What is that?!" He yelled, Davenport looking at the wall as Adam snatched the cyber key.

"That would be a wall, Adam." Mr. Davenport said with a dead tone in his voice, clearly unamused as Adam patted his shoulder.

"You are correct, sir." He said before all of us walked back into the main lab. I told Eddy to get Leo, watching the short boy walk in a few moments later.

"Leo, it's time for your birthday mission." Chase said as Leo grinned at the goggles.

"But Mr. Davenport said I'm not supposed to play with these. But Mr. Davenport isn't here- All right! Let's go!" Leo cheered, stepping up onto the platform as Chase started up the simulator.

"No offense, guys, but this is a seriously expensive let-down." Leo said as I turned on the background to the simulator.

"Hey! Now we're talkin'! Oh! Whoa! Whoa! Whoa! Whoa! Whoa! Guys! A little help here!" Leo yelled as we all got onto the platform, appearing in the abandoned lot.

"Chase, show him how it's done!" Adam called out as Chase and I ran over to Leo, fighting off the rebels. I looked down at Chase's shoes, surprised at how easy it was for him to fight in high-tops without losing one of them.

"Alright Leo, you're up! Use your force field." Chase said as Leo frowned.

"What?! I don't have a-" a rebel went to attack Leo, putting his hands up as a force field surrounded him, the rebel getting knocked back. "Ohh! I have a force field! I'm bionic! Yes! Yes! Finally!" He cheered as I ran over to him.

"You ready for some lightning?" I asked with a grin as Leo grinned back and nodded, the two of us creating balls of lightning in our hands and throwing them at two rebels.

"Awesome! Now, I don't want to pick favorites, but I like your abilities the most." Leo whisper as Bree super sped over to us.

"Time to get your blur on. Go!" Bree said as Leo and her dashed off, leaving me to fight, and easily take down, the two rebels as Chase ran over.

"I'm not gonna lie, seeing you take down two men twice your size without breaking a sweat? Kinda hot." Chase said as I grinned and shrugged, watching as another rebel came over to attack us.

But this time, it was difficult. He was able to dodge and block everyones attack. He grabbed Chase's arm, forcing him down.

"I don't understand! This rebel is programmed with more sophisticated moves than I've ever seen!" Chase said as we all backed up.

"Hey, it's not cool to make me lose on Dia De Leo!" Leo complained as the rebel took off his mask to reveal himself.

As Mr. Davenport.

"Yeah? And it's not cool to steal someone's cyber key." He said as Bree groaned.

"Oh, man, you were supposed to be good-looking. I mean, no offense. I'm sure you're eye candy to old people." Bree said with a sheepish smile as Davenport glared at us.

"Leo, I told you to stay out of the simulator. You're not prepared for it." Davenport scorned.

"Big D watch out!" Leo yelled, kicking a rebel away as Mr. Davenport's eyes widened.

"Or maybe you are." He laughed. "That was great, Leo! Awesome!"

"So does that mean I get to use the simulator whenever I want?" Leo asked with a smile of hope.

"No! That just means I have to crank up the difficulty about 100% to make it challenging for these guys—who are in big trouble." Davenport said as I slowly backed away from them.

I felt hand grab my arms, holding me back. "Hey! Watch it, dude!" I yelled at the rebel leader as everyone turned to me. I blasted him with my Electrokinesis, hearing him yell as he pixelated away.

"Alright..." mr. Davenport said as he turned back to everyone while I walked back over. "Whose up for some kick boxing on Mars?" He asked as we all cheered.

"See, this is what birthdays are about—Kickin' butt as a family. It's time for a hug." Leo said as we all group hugged.

The simulation shut down, all of us taking the goggles off in confusion. "Hey what's the big deal? I was so ready to kick a Martian's ass." I complained as we all turned to see Tasha putting a hand in her hip.

"Dinner is ready." She said as we all complained before finally going back upstairs to eat.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28.9K 700 57
Hundreds of mile away from home. New school. New friends. New life. New feelings? Maybe Everything was bound to change as the Walsh family stepped in...
661K 9.7K 133
Luna Walker was left at the doorstep of Donald Davenport. He adopted her and has loved her and treated her like she was his own. When Donald marries...
2.4K 166 16
Harper, now bionic, needs to learn to control her new abilities as a student at the bionic academy, she will count on the help of the entire team to...
55.9K 1K 22
Your Y/n L/n your have powers but only because your evil mother used you as a science experiment. You have Sonic waves that come from your hands, ๏ฟผni...