For A Zombie Apocalypse Show...

By CherryblossomLv5

Basically what it is. It was originally for a movie, but I decided to turn it into a show instead. But this i... More

Saya
James
Dr. Kevin Milord
Shaun Croft
A.C.E (Arctic Crystaline Emerald)
Harlow Scott
Thorn Ryder
Milo
Lynise August
Alexandra
Carmen
Scene 1.
Scene 2
Scene 3

Rea Hargrove

8 2 1
By CherryblossomLv5

Creater: @Anya_Y3ager

Name: Rea Hargrove

Age: 17

Looks (with picture if possible): hair cut to her shoulders, hair permanently dyed pale red. Dark blue and green eyes. 5'6. Tan skin. And usually binds her chest.

Outfit: cropped sleeveless hoodie, ripped jeans, and with combat boots. Chest bound by bandages.

Backstory: her older brother died from the infection, and her parents were turned. She lived alone for a while and moves constantly to feel some of control over her life.

Weapon(s) of choice: a metallic studded bat (kanabō), easy to kill things with.

Infected by the zombie virus, immune to it, or none: she's not infected, but not immune either.

Armor or none: none.

Markings/scars/tattoos: has a snake tattoo on her collar bone that goes over her shoulders and down her arms. Has a scar on her neck.

Personality: she's kind to those that are kind to her and respect people that earn it. Break her trust, and you're fucked basically, Like nothing can save you. Has a thing for canines and usually picks up strays or something, and travels with them.

Sexuality: pansexual¹ with a preference for women.

¹ = not limited in sexual choice with regard to biological sex, gender, or gender identity. Basically falling in love with the person's personality.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.2M 202K 31
After she tragically loses her mother, Cassie turns to street fighting-but she soon learns that the biggest fights happen outside the ring. ...