Arranged (Under Major Editing...

Av keewilliams911

Diamond is a 17 year old girl who's going through a rough path but when she finds out that her abusive father... Mer

Authors Note☣☣☣
The Main Characters part 1
Main Characters part 2
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Thank You❤❤
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Thanks💓💓❤❤
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Wow you guys did it again
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Thank You Guys!!

Chapter 6

258 49 64
Av keewilliams911

Adonis POV

After that marvelous call I got dressed to go to my sisters place for dinner and of course I'll bring the jacka*ses.

Adonis Outfit ⤵⤵

Adona's Place⤵⤵

"Bro I didn't quite understand when you said hooking up days are over dude its basically our hobby" Octavius said."Well my Pa said I have to get a woman I really love and hey don't worry about it am covered" I smirked.

You must be wondering what the hell happened on the phone call with Adien Querdo well it all will go down on Diamonds 18th birthday and am so gonna enjoy it.

"Adonis its time to go" Gorgiana said."I am not driving with anyone of you you both drive like turtles so get that sh*t straight" I said.

Adonis Car⤵⤵

Octavius Car⤵⤵

Gorgiana Car⤵⤵

Then as we were about to leave one of my Guards came running with blood on his shirt.

"BOSS WE NEED YOU NOW" he shouted."What is it and why are you bleeding" I asked he montioned his hand to follow him to a blood bath well sh*t.

"WHAT THE H*LL HAPPENED HERE" I shouted."Boss this is a warning here read this its from an unknown gang" he said handing me a note.

"Adonis my fellow friend I have returned and I am stronger than ever and I will take out all your guards, your friends and of course your family and most importantly YOU. And as I say Warning Comes Before Destruction enjoy your bloody present"

"I don't know who this is but one threat does not scare me its just a NOTE" I chuckled.

Then Octavius and Gorgiana started laughing which made me laugh."Hey clean up the bodies and upgrade our system I'll hire more guards" I smiled.

"Sir this is very serious the person took out four of our guards all shots to the head" the guard trembled.

"Am supposed to be serious about a person who can't show there face but a d*mn note" I laughed.

"Dude its almost 9 let's go your dad must be arguing" Octavius said."Call me if another note arrives" I laughed.

There Cowards I don't make threats on a note I show them in front of there faces. And talking about faces.

"Adonis Adonis" Guys met the most annoying girl in the world.

Asia Cain (Age 25) Adonis terrible hook up⤵⤵

"What the h*ll are you doing on my property Asia" I shouted."Easy there tiger I just want you to met your son his named is Leo" she smiled

Leo ⤵⤵

"Omg D*mnnnnnnnnn what is that frog" Octavius laughed."Adonis he's your kid ha" Gorgiana laughed

I was still in shock this girl drove all the where here to tell me that boy is my son BS.

"Listen here Asia what ever thought that came up in your thick skull that your kid or thing is my son well forget it I screwed you with a condom and I'll give you my d*mn DNA, I then spat in her face."There get the h*ll out of my sight before I remove you and that goblin from the earth permanently" I shouted.

She started crying and drove away with the little insect. Pure Bullsh*t now am pissed anytime I see her again am gonna kill her.

We all hoped into our cars and drove off to Adona's house and on my way I got a call from Adien.

"Adien talk to me have you decided the price range".I said He continue yes talking while I pulled up into the drive way and entered Adona's house where my family was seating at the table eating and talking.

"So the price is 1 million well you have a deal just remember to print the contract I'll be there on her birthday" I said hanging up the phone.

Ugh am late and I still don't care cause Asia really pissed me off talking about son. I could never have a son looking like that come on am sexy and son will carry my sexy genes.

"Son your late" Pa shouted.*Oh who's birthday" Adona smiled I hate Questions."My bad Pa and none of yout business sis" I said

I sat down next to Anderson since its the only seat available and I rather get kick in the balls than sit next to him but I don't want to start trouble.

Why do I behave like that to Anderson well he is disgusting and annoying and I want to beat them out of him and it goes deeper than that but not now.

"Who where you making a deal with" Uncle Rick said."A Guy" I said plainly."Name" Pa said."Its personal" I said scrolling through my phone waiting for Adien to send me a pic of Diamond.

"Elijah he is drifting further away from us" Ma said why would she say that am literally sitting here "Having Dinner"

Then soon as I got the photo and I opened it the Mamas boy Anderson dragged my phone away from me this Brat.

Pic of Diamond that was sent⤵

"Who is this woman" he asked being that brat he is." A woman now give me back my phone before I break your hands" I shouted."She pretty and am sure your gonna break her heart" he said.

"Well is none of your d*mn business" I said dragging my phone away."Adonis are you seeing that girl" Aunty Joy asked.

"Nope" I said rolling eyes. Then Ma got up and went somewhere I don't know why but Pa followed her.

"Adonis whats wrong with you your hurting Ma she just wanted all of us to put our work aside or any things else personal this is your family not your enemy stop acting "Gangsta" Adona shouted at me.

"This is a waste of my time I have to go tell Ma and Pa goodnight and Adona I was raised to be a Gangsta not a princess or prince Charming like you and Anderson" I said slamming the the door.

My family can sometimes be nosey but was I little too harsh after all Asia placed me in a terrible mood. Ugh now I have to think up an apology.

And to say Octavius and Gorgiana didn't even show up those bas*ards.

Fortsätt läs

Du kommer också att gilla

40.7M 1.1M 42
When Arianna marries billionaire Zach Price to save her family, she doesn't expect to fall in love with a man who'd always consider her a second choi...