fangirl ,, ๐๐”๐€๐‚๐Š๐ˆ๐“๐˜

By -hearts4madisonbeer

popular online persona, quackity, falls in love with a twitch streamer. 50k - december 3rd, 21 100k - januar... More

FANGIRL
ONE ; shes hot
TWO ; sissy baka
THREE ; twitter stans
FOUR ; clay?
SIX ; gay
SEVEN ; sappy nappy sap a nap a nappy nap
EIGHT ; oopsies
NINE ; fuck this
TEN ; fucked up for the last time, clay
ELEVEN ; happy birthday!
TWELVE ; discuss
THIRTEEN ; jackbox
FOURTEEN ; fanfictions
FIFTEEN ; pretty
SIXTEEN ; dream smp
SEVENTEEN ; fair time!
EIGHTEEN ; hey there alex
NINETEEN ; karl o' jacobs and parenting
TWENTY ; cry about it
TWENTY ONE ; november baby!
TWENTY THREE ; spotify twitter
TWENTY FOUR ; the meet of two lovers
TWENTY FIVE ; beg for it
TWENTY SIX ; sexy kinks
TWENTY SEVEN ; mall
TWENTY EIGHT ; i can cook and clean
TWENTY NINE; tweets and beetch
THIRTY ; late nights in the middle of december
THIRTY ONE; daddy
THIRTY TWO ; matt
THIRTY THREE ; 4 million
THIRTY FOUR ; i like you
THIRTY FIVE ; airport
THIRTY SIX ; a big surprise
THIRTY SEVEN ; media share
THIRTY EIGHT ; filler
THIRTY NINE; boners & like yous
FORTY; its time they find
FORTY ONE ; daydreams and beach babes
FORTY TWO ; thats so twitter
FORTY THREE ; drunk
FORTY FOUR ; first date
FORTY FIVE ; streamer kid
FORTY SIX; jealously, jealousy
FORTY SEVEN ; punishment
FORTY EIGHT ; confession
FORTY NINE ; finale
FIFTY; grand finale
update on me!!
HELLO
SEQUEL ??

TWENTY TWO ; moon

4K 105 88
By -hearts4madisonbeer

(TWENTY TWO - moon)

in real life !

holly finally finished setting up her pc. it was now ten at night and the stars were shining bright.

holly sat on her bed, pulling out her phone. the media had been very slow that day due to there being no drama or any streams. she sighed at her dry phone, powering it off.

"i am so hungry," holly mumbled to herself. she hadnt eaten since the airport which left her stomach empty.

giggles were heard from the hallway as they got louder and louder. "holly!" karl called out. another giggled emitted from the corridor before karl bursted through the room, "do you wanna go out?"

"where?" holly seemed interested in getting some fresh air and going outside in general.

"there is this really cool alley way chris and i like to hang out in. i can show you if youd like," he smiled. holly nodded, grabbing her shoes.

she slipped on her shoes and grabbed her phone. "alright. lets go," karls eyes lit with joy as he grabbed her hand.

soon enough, they arrived at the moon lit alley. stars twinkled in the sky and the few lamp poles that were scattered in patterns on the curbs light the dirt path holly and karl walked upon.

"here. if we walk up this hill there is this really cool view of the city," he said proudly. holly nodded before stepping over the few rocks that stood in her path.

holly saw a wooden bench at the top of the hill. before she knew it, karl had just ran past her at a extremely fast pace. she stifled a laugh before catching up to him.

her laugh subsided as she reached the bench. below her were thousands of different colored lights with cars zooming through the city. "wow," karl laughed.

"nice view, huh? this is chris' favorite place," karl nodded. holly agreed and she could definitely see why.

it was absolutely stunning. "whyd you bring me up here?" she said, sitting on the bench.

"i wanted to talk about alex. as well as get out of the house,"

"go ahead,"

"first, i just have to know... do you like him?" he wiggled his eyebrows toward the girl . "what!? no,"

"okay then. anyway, since i have brought you here, i also wanted to brainstorm some ideas to surprise alex for when he gets here, of course," karl whispered, "ooh! what if in the middle of the stream you just come in the door? he wouldnt even suspect a thing," karl excited. his hands clapped together.

"not a bad idea.. should i just ignore him for like the next few weeks?"

"wait why would you do that?"

"so he doesnt think im at your house. if im on facetime with him he will notice im not in my house," holly retorted. karl shook his head in pure agreement.

the rest of the night the two spent planning for when alex arrived in north carolina. laughs filled the air all night until they decided it was time to head home. "tonight was fun," holly smile while looking up at the pink and orange toned sky.

"yeah, you are a pretty fun person in person," karl spoke. "course i am,"

karl rolled his eyes sarcastically before opening the door for holly. she thanked him and walked toward her room.

unholly is live! catching up with chat!

holly hadnt streamed in two weeks due to packing (lol) and taking some time off to herself. she would hangout with riley a lot more but now she was 'living' with karl she could stream.

"hello! chat, chat," holly greeted, "i apologize for not stream for two weeks. i genuinely feel really bad because ive just been doing stupid shit this whole time and i really missed you all,"

nono!! dont apologize

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

i am in love with you

POGGERS THE QUEEN IS BACK

"its five am for me right now so ill probably stream for an hour. anyway- how are you guys? how are you doing?"

im in the hospital /j

CONGRATS ON 1000 SUBS BAE

any lore streams

im good hbu 🙂

"i actually have been working on lore a lot. i hope you guys like it because its so good," holly emphasized. her eyes scanned the chat as it went at a slow pace.

emerald donated $20!
.OPEN.THE.PRIVATE.TWITTER.

"oh my god. i am not opening the twitter; it has some very personal stuff in there," she chuckled.

PRIVATE TWITTER? SINCE WHEN

youre thic

can i tap?

MAID DRESS MAID DRESS

"i could actually do a maid dress stream... like not right now but im think about it and it could work," holly described. (not foreshadowing btw)

qtpootie donated $5!
favorite lore character besides yours?

"my favorite lore character? itd definitely have to be quackity. i dunno; there are so many interesting headcanons for him,"

a/n: bro i have no fucking idea if i worded that right please lmk if i sound dumb omgomg (ps lore in the actual dsmp has nothing to due with lore in my stories :)

simp

SPOTIFY TWITTER MAYBE HM?

you are very pretty

sexuality reveal?

"i would love to make a spotify account but i listen to mexican drug cartel songs for fun," a harsh chuckle escaped her lips, "that isnt weird- isnt it?"

"i am pretty- oh thank you! - sexuality reveal? i am bisexual," she smiled, "i thought i told you guys?"

holly let out a huge sigh before fiddling with her bracelet. she had began to get pretty tired due to staying up all night and barely getting two hours of sleep prior.

are you okay?

i am in love with you

YOOOOOOO

"am i okay? absolutely not," holly grinned, "now why would you ask a silly ass question like that? do you THINK im okay? and if you did your stupid... im joking i love you," she whispered.

FAV HEAHCANON OF QUACKITY?

simpppppp

are you and quackity dating?

DOES DREAM LOOK LIKE FROY?

"i actually dont know to many headcanons towards quackity but my favorite definitely has to be where quackity protects holly and niki at any cost," she nodded, "or his friends in general,"

"i am not dating alex, no. uhh- clay doesnt look like froy. he looks like an absolute shithead that is dating georgenotfound,"

HUHHH

AYO?? AYO??

HES WHAT

dnf content yuhhh

"im kidding," she laughed.

at this point, the sun was almost fully up and the starts quickly vanished. her room wasnt lit by the computer screen for once.

"anyway, ive gotta dip because its completely light outside and i want to sleep even though sleep isnt good for you. as mrbeast always says, gonna catch some z's," holly immediately yawned after the sentence, wishing her chat a wonderful goodbye. "also! also, spotify twitter will be up soon,"

she clicked the end live button and leaned back in her chair. "time to catch some z's, baby!" she shouted quietly.

she stood up and walked over to her neatly made bed. once she plopped on the silk-like pillow, her eyes began to shut and she eventually fell into a slumber.

.´• bees venting corner
i promised you a long chapter (idk if this is long but haha) so you receive.

next chapter will be a filler chapter though (sorry not sorry)

anyway, how you guys liking this slowburn 🥶🥶🥶🥶🥶😈😈😈🥵🥵🥵🥵🙏🙏💪💪💪💪💪🤝🤝🤝🤝

BEE TEE DUBS I LOVE THIS CHAPTER ITS SO GOOD WHAT LOL

THANK YOU FOR 3K!!

genuinely, the support on this story has been so great and i couldnt be more thankful. tomorrow i have school again and this definitely made my day a lot more better.

though i dont get many comments seeing you guys add to reading lists and even read my trashy story is more than enough.

i get to make new friends, get new friends and do so much more on this app and so far its been nothing but the best. thank you :D

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

576K 29.6K 23
โ†ณ โ [ ILLUSION ] โž โ” yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader โ” yandere helluva boss x fem! reader โ”• ๐ˆ๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก, a powerful d...
946K 31.5K 58
๐’๐“๐€๐‘๐†๐ˆ๐‘๐‹ โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ โi just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!โž ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
2M 104K 62
โ†ณ โ [ INSANITY ] โž โ” yandere alastor x fem! reader โ”• ๐ˆ๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
223K 5.4K 29
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc