Fire Force x Male Reader: Hel...

By Ryo6727

The fear of flames, something that accompany human since the first age of humanity. Impersonating Y/N, you'l... More

Bio
First Flame: Devil's Footprints
Second Flame: Excalibur
Third Flame: Nekomata
Fourth Flame: Sense of Self
Fifth Flame: The Sakura
Sixth Flame: Raw Strength
Seventh Flame: Stars
Eight Flame: Sun
Ninth Flame: Adolla Burst
Tenth Flame: Demolition
Eleventh Flame: Sun Wheel
Twelth Flame: Crimson Moon
Thirteenth Flame: Geniere

Important A.N.

882 17 6
By Ryo6727

Guys, first of all thank you for the support. I don't care if only 10 people read this Male Reader, but for me it's beautiful to see that someone beside me is interested in what I do. You really are kings.

I'm gonna edit this story, changing the perspective from first to second person. This way I can work on how people see you in this story. It won't take long, probably part of today, but I'm positive it'll be finished for the end of the day.

P.S. There will be differences between the chapters previously written in 1st person and the following one, but it won't be troublesome.

Can we take a moment to appreciate Arrow? Her personality is suppressed in the anime and in the manga, but she's so cute and so sexy at the same time. I thought only Nejire Hado was able to be both sexy and cute.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

35.8K 715 36
"I can't do it!!!!" "I give up!!!!!" "This is beyond me!!! How can I do that?!" This boy was by no means popular. He certainly isn't confident. He's...
3.1K 150 5
Causes of death are many and varied... Old age. Illness. Suicide. But out of that long morbid list, there is one end that people fear above all other...
3.2K 104 14
"I will always be there to protect you for I am your God." IN WHICH a goddess meets her knight in shining armor OR IN WHICH Megami and Arthur are jus...
65.6K 1.8K 35
Image on the cover doesn't have to be you, you can let your imagination pick on how you look! Minor Character Spoilers for the first chapter. (Not th...