He's Not Gay [RivArmin AU / C...

By d4xxne

Armin had always imagined of having someone to love. He felt lonely and had no one to be with. Levi is stuck... More

Chapter 1 : Wedding
Chapter 2 : How To Be A Lover
Chapter 3 : Them
Chapter 4 : Bottle
Chapter 6 : Tackled
Chapter 7 : Dry Fucking
Chapter 8 : We Fucked
Chapter 9 : Flipping Heather
Chapter 10 : Back Home (1/2)
Chapter 11 : Back Home (2/2)
Chapter 12 : Satisfaction
Chapter 13 : A Princess In A Flimsy Dress
Chapter 14 : Believe Me or Not
Chapter 15 : Dirty Little Advantage
Chapter 16 : Sex or Chocolates
Chapter 17 : When Dreams Do Come True
Author's Note
A New Trash!

Chapter 5 : Training

171 15 2
By d4xxne

Levi's POV

Going home was fucking difficult.

I work at the bar, serving people's drinks. My workplace is nothing compared to how big the actual location is. Then beside, there's the dance floor. Where they gather to party all night.

Filthy people roam and crowd the place. I wouldn't be able to stand that. I'd rather boringly stay and serve people's drinks for 7 hours than having to go there.

Going back to the present; Armin had been very clumsy as we walked down the road. I didn't know he had no alcohol tolerance.

"Eh? W are you taking me?~" He whimpered.

"Back home, you're drunk as fuck."

I swore to God I should have called Mikasa instead of allowing such brat to get wasted and crash out on me.

"Home?"

I didn't respond. He was unconscious, and he seemed out of trance. He doesn't even understand what 'home' is.

"Why don't we rest from training?"

That's when he finally caught my attention. Training?

"Let's rest for a while. I'm tired of being humanity's greatest weapon. Expeditions and possibly causing genocide... All I want is to take a glance at the ocean. I thought, what could go wrong?"

"Armin, you're not making sense right now."

"We need to rest for we have training tomorrow... Levi."

And now he's mentioning my name. "What?"

"See, I love you, but it dawns to me as why you'd pick me over him... I have a lot of unanswered questions in my mind."

"I don't know who you're talking about, but we're almost there."

It was the last line he's spouted once we've reached the doorstep. I couldn't comprehend and put my mind into the details, but one is for sure, that I had something to do with it.

But, why? I've only met him a little. What could possibly have happened?

I knock on the door. Armin is no joke. He's been moving a lot the whole entire time.

When the door had finally open, I was met by Hange.

"Levi! You're finally..." They look at Armin, then pulled him away from me. "Where did you run him off to, hm?"

I roll my eyes as I walked past the two. Everyone glazed at me like I've done something criminal-like.

"How did you find him?" Mikasa started.

Armin was being brought upstairs by Hange as I'd explained the upper details.

"Armin? Going to the bar? That's suspicious." Eren laughs as he was being embraced by Jean.

"Oh come on, it's not that big of a deal," she spat back. "Let him be. I think he's going through something."

I decide to ignore all of their bullshit as I untie my shoes and put them back on the shoe rack. All I needed was shower and rest, so I rushed upstairs.

I don't know what that brat had been spitting about, but it all felt nostalgic for unknown reasons.

Trailing back to my perspective, it's seemed to have relevance towards the dreams I've been having for a long time now. Why does Armin seem to have an idea, though? Should I tell him about my dreams? I doubt he knows nothing.

I was being caressed. I was dying. It seemed that I had a lover who'd been begging me not to let go just yet.

These won't help me have a good night's sleep. I have no appetite and I might as well get some rest.

I woke up at seven in the morning. I stayed up until two. My insomnia has been getting worse these days, and I don't think I feel healthy anymore.

Sometimes, I regret choosing the morning shift. But I like to get productive so I can't argue as well.

I stood up from being sat on the bed and quickly gathered the things I need in the bathroom. I took a bath right after.

After that nice shower I had just experienced, I grabbed my belongings and stepped out of my room. I headed downstairs to eat breakfast, and to my surprise, they'd all seem to have finished eating. They were all in the living room.

I grabbed a toasted bread from the plate, supposedly for me, on the table and devoured it with water. After a long rush, I'm back to tying my shoes to leave the house.

"Levi! Don't forget to bring your—"

"Shut the fuck up, four-eyes. I'm not as careless as you are," I annoyingly cut them off.

"In a bad mood today I see! I'll leave you alone. See ya~"

I only snickered.

"Where are you going?"

"Work. What kind of question is that?"

I couldn't tell whoever the person is.

"May I come with you?"

I finally had the audacity to look up, locking eyes with Armin. What does he want now?

"I don't care."

"Will you wait for me?"

"I'm in a rush, I'm going to be late if I keep up with you. Ask Mikasa first, I don't want her scolding on me."

I stepped out of the doorstep and looked back one last time. "Tell the others I'm off to work."

It's December. I should be getting days off from work as Christmas is in a few days. I don't like the atmosphere either, or is it that I have a lousy life?

I should've brought my scarf. It's freezing.

As I walked, my phone vibrated from my pocket. I'd usually ignore it but it lasted longer than usual.

Hange:
I was about to tell you to bring you scarf but you cut me off!🧣🧣🧣

Now tell me, what did you really do with Armin yesterday? 😮

Shorty is in love~ 😏

Answer me, I'm curious!! 😭😭😭 I'M GETTING IMPATIENT

Bruh.

Ok but I WANNA KNOW HOW YOU FEEL ABOUT SASHA?!?! Do you like her?! Yes?! 😟 No?! WHAT?!

My dear Levi, you can tell me ANYTHING bc im your bestie 😉 TRUST ME LOL

Hello? Give me updates

When you get back make sure to tell me everything! luvya bestie 😘😘

I'm a huge help as you can tell ><

C'MON JUST REPLY! Is it that spicy? 🌝

Ok fine ttyl 😔😒😣

What. The. Fuck.

Mission 'Commit Suicide' is soon going to happen if this crazy science-addict shithead won't stop with these jokes. I swear.

Mikasa's POV | After Levi Left

"Why don't we test Armin again?! Let's make him jealous eh?" Hange suggested.

"No Hange, that's a bad idea. We don't want something to happen again," I scold them quietly so that Armin won't hear us.

"Since you so-don't want to cooperate, then I nominate Mikasa to be the one to do the dirty work." Hange smirked as they tried to convince the others, though, the only one who didn't agree is Annie.

"Ah hell no! She's literally my fucking girlfriend, how the hell are you sure I'm going to agree with whatever you're planning?!" Annie stood up aggressively, as if ready to punch them.

"Oh come on Annie, chill. It's just a test!" Jean rolled his eyes.

"That's damn fucked up. You guys are only going to make Armin think that he has no chance on Levi." I whispered.

"She's right. Instead of making one of them jealous, why not just make a plan on getting them closer to each other? Idiots." Annie said.

"Okay that's a hundred times better." Eren chuckled as he ate his chips.

"Alright! Now how do we do that?" Hange asked.

"You're the one whose mind is full of ideas, why are you asking us?"

"Ah! I have an idea!"

Armin's POV

I'm debating if I should follow Levi or not. I think he's annoyed. The embarrassment I have right now is killing me.

Not that I'm embarassed about that, I'm embarassed about whatever I told Levi while I was drunk! Oh gosh, I hope I didn't spit out anything.

I should really ask Mikasa for those pain killers. I'm in pain, I shouldn't have drank too much last night. My head is aching, oh Lord forgive me and remove this ache I'm having right now.

Realisation hit me when I remembered that I don't have Levi's number.

I'll probably have someone to text him from me.

I get back to join the others who seemed to be enjoying themselves.

"Uh, Mikasa?" I whisper to her. Their conversation took a pause to look at me.

"Yeah?"

"Can you send Levi a message for me?"

A long silence as she stared at me. "Hand me your phone."

"Why?"

"Just do it."

I scratched my head as I placed my phone on her palm.

She'd been looking alternately from my phone to hers until she handed mine back.

"Send him a message yourself."

She shot a wink at me before going back to her conversation with the others. It was as if a scheme was happening.

My hands were shaking. I swallowed my own saliva as I scrolled through my contacts. I found one that is unknown so I assumed it was Levi's.

With my shaking fingers, I started typing: Levi, it's me, Armin. I decided that it's best not to follow you. I've been a mess there.

I read the message a few times to see if I messed up, and took a deep breath before my thumb touched the 'send' button.

Now, I'm waiting for his response.

I've been looking back and forth to see if he's replied. I couldn't catch up to whatever the others are up to.

Maybe he's busy at work? I'm sure he'll still take the time to respond though...

"Armin! Wanna join?"

I flinched. I felt like my eardrums were about to bleed.

"Sorry, I was just excited! Wanna join us? It'll be a lot of fun!"

"Sure. What are you guys playing?" I asked.

"Among us. We've played this before."

"I'm in!" I respond, resulting to squeals in excitement as they tell me the server code.

From there, the rounds went on. No one really dared to speak a word. It would've ruined the game.

The ones who were really good at being an imposter are Annie, Mikasa, and me. We never got caught each time we got the imposter role! It was so fun.

Snitching was never avoided. Every time Connie and another get to be imposters, he always snitches as soon as he gets caught.

The most obvious when being an imposter is Hange. They laugh everytime they kill someone, enough for us to know that they're the imposter.

Eren never got to be the imposter.

We had so much fun to the point I didn't notice the response Levi had sent. It's time to take a breather. "Guys? I'll be back in a sec, just need to check something."

After I got the response I wanted, I quickly left their server and went to read Levi's message.

Levi:
Forget that for a sec. How and why do you have my number?

I felt excitement dawn up on me. Am I really talking to someone like him, at this instant?

Armin (Me):

Hey! Haha, I tried to ask Mikasa for a favor and let you know I wasn't coming. She gave your # instead. >.<

After that, I immediately got a reply.

Levi:
I see.

Armin (Me):
Sorry, were you busy?

Levi:
Not anymore.

Armin (Me):
Ah, alright!

Levi:
What are you doing?

Armin (Me):
I was just playing with the others. And please tell me if I really disturbed you!

Levi.<3 (Levi):
Really, you didn't.

Armin (Me):
That's nice. :)

Levi:
Stop smiling.

Armin (Me):
Wait... hahaha! I could have expected that from you. How'd you know I'm smiling?

Levi:
The emoji says so.

Armin (Me):
Why should I stop? :(

Levi:
It makes me feel things.

Oh my God?

Levi:
Ignore that. Are you flustered?

Armin (Me):
I wasn't...!

Levi:
Lies.

I was just teasing you.
Armin (Me):
You're really funny, Levi

Levi:
You're sweet.

I wanna scream of joy but I can't. This sweetness is killing me.

Armin (Me):
...

Thanks...

A compliment I get everyday. Why does it sound so comforting coming from him?

I'm straight.

Or maybe I am gay...

Armin, here's the code

No, Armin you are not gay.

Armin? Here's the code!

I knew I'm in love with him.

Armin...

No.

Armin fucking Arlert!

"What...!" I squeal. I snapped out of my thoughts... I'd gone to lose out of trance again.

"I said, here's the code! You're red as hell, what made you get red like that?"

The question made my mind wander back to Levi's messages, making me redder. The stupid butterflies doing flips in my stomach makes everything even worse.

Levi:
I'm going back to work. See you later.

I replied with: Of course. See you :)

Then my attention went back to the others. I stared at them as silence grew. MY PHONE HAD BEEN SNATCHED!

I tried to snatch it back, but they were already reading everything. So, I watched them as they chuckled to death while scrolling and reading further.

"Nah, 'cause I never would have expected Levi to someone sweet," they laughed.

"This is surprising. Armin must be very lucky!"

I ignored them as they started mocking our messages.

When does this end!?

It had only been like days since I first met Levi.

The door opened enough to cut my thoughts off. The others went to greet the man in front. I stood up from where I was sat and rushed to them.

Their smirks are haunting me. It creeps me out.

"Why are you guys making faces?" Levi spoke as he stared at one by one. When his eyes landed to mind, he frantically looked away.

"Oh, you have no idea?" Hange laughed.

"You have no clue?" Connie went on.

"Are you sure?" Jean asked.

"Really, really sure?" Eren continued the chain.

"You guys, quit it! He has no idea about it, let's not push him." Sasha spoke, ending the chain. She's right.

"Just get to the point." Levi growled in annoyance.

"Whats with the "you're sweet" message?" Hange continued.

That, and Levi's glaze turned to me. I shook my head slowly as to tell him that I had nothing to do with knowing what happened.

"What?"

"Stop pretending that you don't know anyrhing. Armin, hand me your phone."

I didn't.

"Armin, I said, hand me your phone."

I sigh as I gave in. I slipped my phone out of my pocket and handed it to them.

Then my thoughts trailed to the beach. It's been two months since I got there, I'll maybe go there soon.

I miss the time when I'f watch the waves crash into each other, though it feels incomplete.

It's calming there. I feel as if I'm away from all of the others.

The laughing that was heard shocked my body in surprise. I snapped out of my thoughts and processed everything for a second.

"Levi is pissed~"

"I told you as many times as I did, I only did that to tease compliment Armin!"

"But you like him."

"I've only met him days ago, that's impossible. And I barely know him."

"You won't compliment him like that if you don't like him." Connie replied, and that he earned a smack on the head from Levi.

I listened to them argue until Annie and Mikasa had gone out of the kitchen serving dinner.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

80.8K 4.6K 29
Everyone has a story to tell, for me, this was just the beginning, and it all started with him. The boy with the emerald eyes had me captivated with...
23.5K 985 22
Eren parents die. The king and queen. Civil war starts as Eren, Mikasa, Armin tries to survive. They join Trainees gang. Then they were attacked by c...
156K 7.7K 20
Eren was born into Levi's hatred, and when the raven-haired man wasn't able to kidnap him as a child, he was forced to watch him grow. Now, on the ba...
5.9K 395 22
*C O M P L E T E D* At age 9, young Eren Jaeger lost his sister Mikasa at Camp Shiganshina due to "foul play", as the reports said. They found her bo...