Drunk On You || punk!cas joc...

By wingsandhunters

Castiel and Dean have grown up together since they were four years old. Now the two have become completely di... More

Description
Prologue
Chapter one - Bee
Chapter Two - Blue dye and fallings out
Chapter Three - Date Night
Chapter four - Expelled
Chapter five - New Schools
Chapter Six - Gym Shorts
Chapter Seven - The Camping Trip
Chapter Eight - The morning after
Chapter Nine - Many Much Moosen
Chapter Ten - Cheerleader
Chapter Eleven - Drunk On You Pt 1
Chapter twelve - Drunk on you pt 2
Chapter Thirteen - Last Night
Chapter Fourteen - The Halloween Masked Ball
Chapter Fifteen - Gotcha
Chapter Sixteen - Ideas
Chapter Seventeen - The Beach
Chapter Eighteen - Blind Man's Bluff
Chapter nineteen - Happy Friggin' New Year
Chapter Twenty - Punk-Rockmantic
Chapter Twenty-One - The bag
Chapter Twenty-Two - Sun, Sex and ... more sex
Chapter Twenty-Three - The last french-fry
Chapter Twenty-Four - Slam you into perdition
Forgive me Father for I Have Sinned
Chapter Twenty-Five - The Worst Date in the History of Dates
Chapter Twenty-Six - The Dirty Sex
Chapter Twenty-Seven - Home
Chapter Twenty-Eight - Satan's Little Helpers
Chapter Twenty-Nine - The Caramel Latte with Cream
Chapter Thirty - "Happy" Valentines
Chapter Thirty-One - Ignorant Slut and Growley
Chapter - Thirty-Two - Post-Graduation Depression
Chapter Thirty-Three - Lingerie
Chapter Thirty-Four - One of a Kind
Chapter Thirty-Five - Momma Novak
Chapter Thirty-Seven - Incest Kinkfest
Chapter Thirty-Eight - Pre-Prom
Chapter Thirty-Nine - Prom
Chapter Forty - No Happy Endings
Chapter Forty-One - Phone Sex
Chapter Forty-Two - Surprise
Chapter Forty-Three - Festival
Chapter Forty-Four - Your Gay is Showing
Chapter Forty-Five - The Groupie
Chapter Forty-Five - Drugs, Sex and Rock and Roll
Chapter Forty-Six - A Letter to Home
Chapter Forty-Seven - Furniture Shopping
Chapter Forty-Eight - Hell and back
Chapter Forty-Nine - Blue Eyed Best Friend
Chapter Fifty - Five steps
Chapter Fifty-One - Nostalgia
Chapter Fifty-Two - Pink-Lipped Man
Chapter Fifty-Three - The First Step
Chapter Fifty-Four - They try to make me go to rehab and i said "okay mom"
Chapter Fifty-Five - Back in the closet
Chapter Fifty-Six - Welcome Home
Chapter Fifty-Seven - The Beehive
Chapter Fifty-Eight - The Wedding Bells
Chapter Fifty-Nine - The Best Day of Your Life So Far
What became of the likely lads

Chapter Thirty-Six - Graduation

17.1K 637 1.8K
By wingsandhunters

Dean (POV) *2 weeks later* 

"Grounded." 

"But mom!"

"All of you, so grounded." Anna says in a monotoned voice, looking around at the perfectly spotless house. 

"Why are we grounded? We never did anything wrong!" Lucifer complains and she looks at him blankly, staring right past his pack of lies which makes him look down at his hands in shame. 

"This house is more clean than i had left it two weeks ago which makes me think what in the world made you clean the whole thing. Then it hit me, you had a party and realised that the house was a trash so you went out, bought a new dining table and chairs which, even though it does look a lot like our old one is definitely not the same and cleaned the whole house more than you would have done if you didn't have a party."

"That's a lot of information to get just from one dining table." Cas mumbles under his breath and she looks at him angrily. 

"Gabriel and Balthazar spent a night in jail and you had to dig into the family account just to bail them out. Lucifer was fired from his job because he was late to every shift for two weeks running. Uriel and Rapheal got excluded from school because you showed them how to make a stink bomb and Zandriel had to hire a therapist because she thought she was responsible for it all. Not to mention Leliel beating up a ten year old boy because you told her too."

"In my defense, that boy was a little shit and deserved what was coming to him." Cas says defensively, leaning against the back of the sofa while his mother stood in the doorway, her bags at her feet. Her, Michael and Chuck had only just come back from Rome and already their hair was starting to fall out again. 

"That poor boy had a mental illness!" 

"ADHD is an excuse for young people to be ignorant little bastards." Cas says and she glares at him.

"No it isn't and you need to be educated!"

"Well, nothing happened to me so aren't you happy about that!" Cas smiles innocently and she raises an eyebrow at him.

"Oh, nothing happened to you did it? So you think you are completely blameless in this whole thing?"

"Yes i do and i will stand by that." 

"Castiel, what was one of the rules before i left the house?" She says, a small smirk playing on her lips.

"Well there were quite a lot so i'm not going to name them all." He scoffs. "Besides, i never broke a single one of those rules."

"Oh really?" She asks, her smirk widenening which made him squint suspiciously. 

"Yes, really. I was never late, i went to church, i didn't organise any parties, i went to bed on time every night, i never swore in front of the kids, i never did experiments or pranks-" Cas went on and on, ticking off almost everything on his mothers list which he did not do.

"You're missing one." She says, her voice filled with malvolent humour. 

"What are you talking about?"

"Oh, there was one rule in paticular that i knew you would break." She says, walking towards her son, her heels clicking against the wooden flooring. 

"Oh yeah, what's that then?" He asks in a curious voice and she bent down towards him, making sure they were face to face, her mouth was curled up into a smirk and her eyes were glinting with mischief. 

"No sex." She says and Castiel's smug smile dropped.

"Fuck." 

"You're all grounded." 

***

"Okay, graduation is officially in 3 days time and we have almost perfected the song." Castiel says to me and his three other brothers who were all lazing around on a Tuesday afternoon, looking through the music sheets. 

"Yeah, Lucifer just needs to stop being a filthy little biatch." Snorts Gabriel, looking over at his blonde brother who snarled at him.

"Damn it Lu, what did you do this time?" I ask, snickering slightly and he shrugs. 

"All i did spill a bit of chocolate on my guitar." 

"A BIT?! You call this-" Balthazar shouts, picking up Lucifer's chocolate guitar. "A bit?!"

"It could have been worse." Lucifer replied nonchalantly, shrugging once again. 

"Right, there could have been some sticky strawberry sauce mixed in as well- OH WAIT, THERE IS!" Gabriel shouts which makes me laugh. 

"Dude, how the hell did you manage that?" I ask him and he grins at me. 

"Well my dear Winchester, when you have a girl round and she wants you to lick chocolate and strawberry sauce off her naked body, sometimes it's hard to get the sauce just to stay in one place." He says and i laugh out loud. 

"You are a filthy little bitch" I say and he nods his head and sighs.

"Yeah i am, but now i have answered the question."

"What question?"

"The question of either being hungry or horny is now not an issue for me." He says and we all start laughing loudly. 

***

"You know, i wouldn't mind trying out Lucifer's idea." I murmer into Castiel's mouth in between breaths of our recent make-out session in the confinements of his room. Castiel hums in agreement and kisses me again, biting my bottom lip and sliding his tongue in my mouth.

"Is something wrong? You've been quite quiet recently." I say, titling away from him slightly so i could get a proper look of him. He nods his head and sighs before looking at his hands. 

"I'm fine."

"You're worried about graduation again aren't you?" I ask and he shrugs. 

"No. Well i mean, yeah i am but it's not just that." He says in a strained voice and i narrow my eyes.

"Then what it is?" 

"Dean, there is something i need to tell you." Cas looks up at me apolgetically and i gulp and look into his sorrowful eyes. 

"W-what is it?" I ask, grabbing his hand and squeezing it slightly. 

"I-i've been cheating on you." He says, looking back at me seriously and my heart fills with sadness and anger, emotions that i never thought i would feel towards Castiel, ever. 

"W-what? With who? Ruby?" I ask and he shakes his head. I gulp, trying to get rid of the lump that is slowly starting to grow in my throat.

"Two guys, actually." He says and i nod my head slowly and look down at our interlinked hands.

"Two guys? But i thought- i thought you were... well straight apart from me." I say and he sniffs slightly.

"I think we both know that isn't true, Dean." He says seriously and my bottom lip trembles pathetically so i bite it to make it stop. 

"What are their names?" I ask and he takes a deep breath in.

"One of them is called Ben." He says and i take my hand away from his and sit up straight, gulping and nodding. "He's really sweet."

"Okay, what about the other one?" I ask.

"Well, Jerry can be quite crunchy sometimes but he's okay." Castiel replies, keeping his face completely expressionless which hurts me even more. 

"I can't believe you would-" I stop and sigh before shaking my head sadly. "You know what, i don't care. i can't lose you- hang on a minute." I say, my mind going blank and i look at him. His eyebrows are raised in amusement and i narrow my eyes a bit. 

"What?" He asks, trying to stop himself from laughing which makes his voice waver. 

"Ben and Jerry?" I ask in a monotone voice and Castiel's face cracks into a huge smile which turns into a full blown laugh. "Ben in sweet and Jerry in crunchy? Are you being serious?" 

"I can't-" Castiel says breathlessly from the floor on which he had fallen from laughing so hard. 

"You're an asshole." I says seriously and he stays crouched down on the floor, tears of laughter prickling his eyes. "Seriously, that wasn't even funny." 

"I couldn't- i can't- oh my god you're face. You should have seen your face!" He laughs and he rolls my eyes and shake my head, crossing my arms over my chest moodily and sitting up straight on his bed, staring at the wall opposite. 

After a good ten minutes of Castiel not even able to form proper sentences, he manages to pick himself up off the floor and sit down beside me, still snickering to himself while i completely ignore him. He's makes an 'aww' noise and attempts to put his arm around my shoulders but i flick him off and shuffle away from him, still looking at the blank wall annoyed. 

"Aw, i'm sorry." Castiel tries saying seriously but his voice is still edged with laughter. He coughs and tries again. "I am truly, very sorry."

"Shut up. I don't want to talk to you." I say, stiffening up and refusing to look at him. 

"Alright." He says slowly and sits behind me on the bed, putt his arms around my waist and placing his legs on either side of my. "You don't have to talk to me at all." 

He kissing my neck slowly and moves onto my jaw and my ear which he licks and sucks at the soft skin there. I try and keep as still and as neutral as possible, trying hard not to lean backwards into him and letting him take me but i resisted the temptation. 

He stretches the neck of my shirt over my shoulder so he can kiss the skin there as well and the shoulder blades on my back, leaving faint red marks there along with a couple of very visible red marks. One of his hands move away from my waist and towards the waistband of my trousers and starts fiddling with the buckle of my belt. 

I breathe out heavily through my nose once he finally gets that and the trouser buttons undone and starts sliding his hand down my pants, over my boxers. When his hand is all the way down and he cups my crotch in his hands and sigh out and lean my head back on his shoulder, shuffling my body closer to him. I can feel his smugness at this one act but i didn't really care once he started palming me with his hand softly. 

His fingers outlined me perfectly and he brushed them against the fabric of my boxers while nibbling and sucking behind my ear. He worked his hand a bit fast against me and i let out a small, breathless moan which makes him stiffen up behind me but keeps carrying on squeezing and rubbing me through the fabric. 

I let out small, soft moans as his grip on me hardens and fastens, rubbing me to the edge of oblivion. For a moment he stops and i let out a dissatified groan but he shushes me by putting his index finger of his spare hair on my filthy mouth that moaned out his name. He slips his hand inside the waistband of my boxers and trails two fingers down my length and over my slip making me arch my back away from him. 

"Such a good boy." Castiel murmers into my ear making me whine unconsiously before he wraps his hand around my length and begins jerking me up and down raggedly. I open my legs more for him and her chuckles into my red neck that was completely marked by hickeys while i try and keep in the moans, being as quiet as possible. 

However Castiel didn't like the fact that i was trying to be quiet so with his spare hand, as his other hand was busy tugging at my cóck, he hooked two fingers into my mouth and curled them around my bottom teeth, opening up my mouth so i couldn't stop the loud moans from slipping out. Gasps and moans dripped from my mouth and Castiel worked me faster and harder, pounding me with his hand until pre-cum started dripping out of me, making my boxers wet and my díck slick. 

With an extra brush of his thumb around my slit i reach my climax, electricity sparked through my body and i arched my back once again off of him, móaning out his name loudly and shutting my eyes tightly through my high. He kisses me neck firmly as the come squirts out of my cóck and into my boxers. With a few more rubs of his hand on my over-sensitive díck he finally lets go and i fall backwards against him, shaking with ecstasy from my orgásm.

He moves his position so instead of holding me up with his body, he holds me up with his arms and moves to my side so i can see him. I look up at him tiredly while he smiles down at me and kisses the tip of my nose gently and moves me fully onto the bed, resting my head on his shoulder and wrapping his arms around my body. 

"I would never really cheat on you, Dean. Especially not after the whole Ruby ordeal and don't ever think it. I love you and only you and no one else could replace that love i have for you." He tells me, kissing the top of my sweaty head. 

"I know." I mumble out, closing my eyes for a second.

"You shouldn't fall to sleep, you need to take your clothes off first." Cas says cheekily but i nod my head in agreement and strip down without even moving from my comfortable spot on the bed. I wrap my naked leg around Castiel's clothed one and snuggle into him more and he trails his hand around my skin, smiling to himself. 

I didn't exactly know what he was thinking but if he wasn't thinking how bloody lucky he was to have me then he could bugger off because that bastard was lucky to have me, and he was also stuck with me whether he liked it or not.

"Would you really have forgiven me just like that if i really did cheat on you, Dean?" Castiel asks curiously, frowning slighly and i look up at him.

"Yes."

"But why?" He asks me, shaking his head in disbelief. 

"Like i was going to say, i can't live without you bee. Not now, not ever." 

***

"Oh i can't believe my little boy is graduating school today!" Anna cried to Castiel, pinching his cheeks. 

"I'm proud of you boy, i really am." Dad said to me and i turn to look at him and hug him tightly. "I've always been proud of you."

"Really?"

"Yep, without you i would be in a ditch somewhere from drunk-driving. You're mom would have cried buckets of tears if she could see you today. She would have been so proud of you as well." He tells me and i smile, tears prickling my eyes. 

"I miss her." I say in a cracked voice and he nods his head.

"Aye, me too son. But she's here with us now in our hearts and that's all that matters. She loved you and Sammy more than her own soul and if she had known she was going to die before she ever got the chance to see you both grow up into the young man you are today, she would have made sure to spend every waking moment with you to not miss a thing before she did go."

"I love you." I tell him, rubbing my eyes slightly. Our family wasn't ever normally touchy feelly but whenever it came to talking about mom, it was always a very touchy subject. 

"I love you too son. Now go and smash that graduation speech." I had been picked for doing the speech for the class of 2014 as i was head boy and captain of the football team. It all made sense really but i was still nervous to screw it up. I just imagined that it would all come naturally too me so i never really did spend much time thinking up things to say and write down. 

"Can i have everyone's attention please. A few students fromt the school have decided to start a band and play music for you all so i would like to welcome to the stage; The Seraphims."

The audience clapped and the Novak family along with the Winchesters 'wooped'. I looked at Cas who had gone white but luckily, Lucifer gave him a harsh shove because of the loving brother he is and Castiel got moving towards the stage.

"How are they?" Dad whispered in my ear and i grin at him.

"You'll have to wait a find out won't you." He chuckles as we watch the Novak brothers setting up on stage. Gabriel and Balthazar were messing around already, tripping each other up as they went on stage and Lucifer looked cool and collected, as if he was made for this. I looked closer at Cas however and he had a look of pure determination on his face. He looked back at me and breathed in and out deeply before smiling and that's when i realised; i was his confidence. 

All he needed to do what look at me and he would be fine. I cheered louder and Cas looked up at me again and let out a small grin before standing in front of the microphone, straightening up and looking out in the background, not yet looking at the faces of any of the audience. 

The guitar started playing first in the tune that most people knew. A few people cheered at the song choice and instantly, as soon as Cas starting singing the lyrics to Mr Brightside by the Killers, people started singing along. Yet Castiel's voice, amplified by the microphone rose up against the rest. Rocky and low his voice fit perfectly with the song and i could see my dad nodding, impressed by what he was hearing. 

While he's having a smoke and she's taking a drag.

Now they're going to bed and my stomach is sick but it's all in my head

But she's touching his chest now, he takes off her dress now. Letting me go.

The chorus burst in and the class of 2014 danced and cheers to the sound of music flowing from the twins, Lucifer and Castiel who all looked as if they were really getting into it. You could see them glancing at each other now again and grinning at the excitement of the crowd and the dancing of the students and finally, when the song did end they all put their arms around each others shoulders and bowed, the smiled never leaving their faces. 

Next, Metatron started calling names up of the school year and one by one we all started going up on stage. When Castiel's name was called out you could probably hear his family from miles around and on the stage he strutted with his tattoos and peircings. To the rest of the world, Castiel Novak looked like a no good, rebel without a cause but to the people that knew him best; we knew that he was the kindest and the happiest boy that you could ever know. He would give you the whole world and not think twice about the consequences of that, as long as it made you happy.

When they called out my name, my heart swelled with love as the Novak family, along with my own broken family cheered for me just as loud as they did for Castiel. I smile as i walk on stage and shake the hand of Meta-douche and he hands me the scroll to say i have graduated and pats me on the back as i walk away and go and stand next to Cas. 

Castiel looks at me and smiles before kissing my cheek and grabbing hold of my hand, squeezing it tightly as if he knew how nervous i was for my speech.

"If i can sing in front of 'em, you can speak in front of 'em." He says and i smile and nod. 

"Thank you." 

After all the names had been called out, my heart started beating a little faster and i could feel my mouth going dry.

"And now, for the 2014 graduation speech we would like to welcome football captain and head boy; Dean Winchester up to the stand." Cas gives me a final squeeze of his hand and a nod of his head before he lets me walk to the stand which everyone was looking up at. I stand in front of the microphone and cough to get rid of the nervous lump in my throat before looking out along the crowd at the smiling faces. 

"We have spent our whole lives in school. First it was kindergarten and then elementary, then middle and finally high school and if there is one thing that school had taught me most of all about going out into the so called 'real world' is that, everyone should just become a teacher so we never do have to leave education because apparently the "real world" is one scary place." I say, looking down at my hand were the gist of what i was saying was written. 

"But at the end of the day, without school we wouldn't have the social skills we have today which apparently are really important in the so called real world. Another thing i have learnt is never to belittle yourself.

If you ever have thought you are too small to be effective, you have obviously never been in bed with a mosquito... or Castiel for that matter." 

 "Hey! I may be small but i make up for that in other areas!" Cas shouted and i look behind me at him putting his hands on his hips and smile a little. 

"Screw you giants!" Gabriel calls out from the audience and i laugh and shake my head. 

"Someone once asked what it was like in the real world and another replied; well the food is better but i don't recommend it. You can't really blame this generation for spending our entire life inside with only the computer and some food. And you guys wonder why this generation is so obese. The real world sucks. But maybe, just maybe it's up to our generation to fix that." 

I finish i smile and nod my head at the audience before they all cheer and clap. I take my hat off my head and shrug my shoulders at the disapproving shake of Metatron's head and fling the hat up into the sky, the other 2014 students following suit soon after, blocking the sun out with dark red square hats. 

This was it, this was us moving on with our lives. No more school, just us and the future. 

A/N: Finally moving this story on a bit phew! -Wipes sweat from brow- 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

182 6 3
You made your life where you can't even show your face in public. After a stop at a bar, your whole life changes when you meet 2 guys named Sam and D...
2.9K 143 10
Dean and Gabriel got drunk one night and slept together. They shook it off and went on living life but Sam can't get over it. He's had the biggest cr...
5.3K 140 12
ᴅᴏ ʏᴏᴜ ᴡᴀᴛᴄʜ sᴜᴘᴇʀɴᴀᴛᴜʀᴀʟ? ᴀʀᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ʟᴏᴏᴋɪɴɢ ғᴏʀ ᴀ ᴅᴇᴀɴ x ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ? ᴡᴇʟʟ ʜᴇʀᴇ's ᴀ ʙᴏᴏᴋ ғᴏʀ ʏᴏᴜ! ᴡʜᴀᴛ ʜᴀᴘᴘᴇɴs ᴡʜᴇɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄʀᴏᴀᴛɪᴀɴ ᴠɪʀᴜs ʙʀᴇᴀᴋs ᴏᴜᴛ? ɪs ᴛʜᴇɪ...
3.5K 255 10
Sam is in an accident that renders him unconscious in the psych ward for a few days. Dean visits him but someone else has caught his attention: a qui...