Pokemon Silver Sun Book 1: Tu...

By LexyxLaura

20 years after Ash Ketchum becomes a Pokemon Master, 18 year old Lexy Hamada and his special Fennekin start t... More

Journey across Tundra! Lexy and Fennekin!
Meet the Characters
Pokemon Emergency! Heart of Fire!
Meet the Characters: Toki and Nana
Righteous from Birth!
Guiding an Aura Awakening!
Battling with Love and Rock Hard Stability!
Meet the Characters: Rockane
Facing the Inner Fear
Here we go! Rockano Island! Battle of the Couples!
New Rivals! Fire Versus Ice!
Toxic Town! Battle of the Bullies!
Birth of the Next Generation!
Contest Debut! Greeting of Idols?!
Battle between Ice and Fire

A Fierce Inner Fire!

29 2 0
By LexyxLaura

Yo peeps, what's up? We got a new chapter of Pokemon Silver Sun. This took almost as long to work on as the last chapter. I still have spots open for helping me, so don't feel shy about helping out. I'm still trying to get submissions to get up to 1k for the Pokedex, and looking to team up with others to have their Pokemon Trainer OCs in the series. So, lets get to the chapter.

Our heroes have just had their rematch against Rockane, with Lorena evolving into Braixen, and Lexy getting the Tectonic Badge. With sights set towards Rockano Island, Lexy's training to climb through the rankings into Great Class before they set sail.

"Alright Treecko, use Vine Whip!" Said Lexy, as Treecko whipped the opponent's Frogadier and took it out. "Frogadier, no!" Said the trainer. "Frogadier is unable to battle, which makes Lexy and Treecko the winners of the battle!" Said the Rotom Drone. Lexy jumped in the air a few times before Treecko ran to Lexy starting to glow a bright blue light. "Treecko!" Said Lexy excited as Treecko evolved into Grovyle and jumped to hug Lexy, and fell down. "You evolved into Grovyle!" Said Lexy petting Grovyle's head.

A girl in a pink two piece dress that fit snugly on her was watching them. She had a red eye and blue eye, as well as dark red hair.  She walked out to the other side where the trainer was. Everyone was shocked to see her, and some were either cheering or murmuring about her. "Who's she? Some celebrity?" Asked Lexy curiously and clueless. "You don't know who she is?" Asked Laura. "Nope, never." Said Lexy clueless and dumb. "I'm surprised you don't know." Said the girl in a medium high tone with a bit of a Kalos accent, which is French. "My name's Alina Valdez, daughter of Alain and Aria Valdez." Said Alina introducing herself. "Oh yeah, now I'm starting to remember. Alain and Ash had some insane battles before and during the Kalos League." Said Lexy excited. "You know your stuff kid." Said Alina. "I'm 18." Said Lexy being literal. "She's basically pulling an Iris, whenever she called Ash a kid." Laura explained. "So basically getting into my skin." Said Lexy. "Pretty much, yeah." Said Laura. "Well, maybe we can battle after lunch. Getting here from Alpha Island was a long journey, for me and my Pokemon." Said Alina as she was walking into the Pokemon Center.

After a couple minutes, Lexy, Laura, and Alina were at one of the tables chatting. "So Alina, what made you wanna come to Tundra? We don't get many people visiting, especially at this time of year." Lexy said. "Well, Alain and Aria gave me an assignment to give a special Pokemon to a trainer worthy of raising it. I'm keeping it a surprise until someone deserves it." Said Alina explaining why she's there. "So, if you're in Tundra, are you gonna try for the Tundra League?" Asked Lexy curiously. "Yeah. I already have three badges." Said Alina showing her badge case with three badges and Z-Crystals. "Woah!" Lexy said impressed. "Yeah. I'm challenging Rockane once I get the chance, so maybe in a few days." Said Alina.

"Oh yeah, Lexy just challenged her." Said Laura. "How'd it go?" Asked Alina curiously. "Well, I lost the first time, but after a few days of training, we managed to get a rematch and beat her. That's when Lorena evolved into a Braixen." Said Lexy looking at Lorena and the other Pokemon eating. "So, what's with the blue and pink color scheme?" Asked Alina curiously. "Well, I had a theory that Lorena is my Dad's Delphox's and Lucario's daughter, since he has a Delphox of the same colors." Lexy said. "Well, after we finish our food, you wanna have a World Series battle?" Asked Alina confidently. "You bet. I'm just one win away from the Great Class." Said Lexy excitedly and confidently. "Then it's settled." Said Alina as she got out her phone and pressed a couple buttons, to see that Lexy got a challenge from her.

When Lexy accepted and went outside, they saw the Rotom Drone, as well as a pretty big crowd. "This Normal Class battle between Alina Valdez, and Lexy Hamada will now begin. Each side will have the use of two Pokemon each, with the battle ending when either side is unable to continue. Furthermore, substitutions are allowed, and the winner will go to the Great Class." Said the Rotom Drone. "No matter who wins, no hard feelings." Said Lexy. "Same here, but I'll be the one winning." Said Alina confidently. "Now, prepare your Pokemon, thank you!" Said Rotom Drone, as Alina got a Pokeball ready, but Lexy got his special Hamada Ball ready. "3, 2, 1, go!" Said Rotom Drone. "Lets go!" Said Lexy. "Alright, show them our fire!" Said Alina throwing the Pokeball. Lexy brought out Eclipse, while Alina brought out a Charizard. "A Charizard!" Said Lexy, amazed as he brought out his phone to scan it and look it up. "Charizard, the Lizard Pokemon. A Fire and Flying type, and the final evolved form of Charmander. It spits fire that is hot enough to melt boulders. It may cause forest fires by blowing flames. Its wings can carry this Pokémon close to an altitude of 4,600 feet. It blows out fire at very high temperatures." Said the Rotom Dex.

"Battle, begin!" Said Rotom Drone. "Alright Charizard, use Flamethrower!" Said Alina as Charizard shot a huge beam of fire, hitting Eclipse, not doing much or any damage. "Flash Fire?" Said Alina, shocked. "Nope. Eclipse type Pokemon aren't affected by Fire Moves, and I guess they can absorb fire type moves, which leaves this to us. Eclipse, use Stone Edge!" Said Lexy as Eclipse stomped the ground with his two front paws, sending stones out of the ground, doing lots of damage to Charizard. "Charizard!" Said Alina worried. Charizard was still standing strong, with Alina relieved. "Alright Charizard, use Dragon Claw!" Said Alina. "Use Crunch!" Said Lexy punching the air in front of him. Both moves hit and did lots of damage to each other. "Eclipse!" Said Lexy shocked. "Charizard!" Said Aline worried, and saw both were standing. "Alright!" They both said, relieved.

"Alright Charizard, use Fire Blast!" Said Alina confidently. "Eclipse, use Dark Pulse!" Said Lexy eagerly. The attacks hit, with smoke covering the stadium. "Charizard, use Dragon Claw!" Said Alina, as Charizard knew where Eclipse was, and hit it hard, knocking him out. When the smoke cleared, Lexy was shocked to see Eclipse fainted. "What the?!" Said Lexy shocked. "Lycanroc is unable to battle!" Said Rotom Drone as one of the Pokeballs on Lexy's side faded on the screen. "One Pokemon left, and I gotta beat Charizard and her other Pokemon." Lexy said thinking. He then brought out the Cherish Ball. "Lorena, I choose you!" Said Lexy as he threw the Pokeball, bringing Lorena out of her Pokeball in a majestic way.

"Battle continue!" Said Rotom Drone. "Charizard, use Fire Blast!" Said Alina as Charizard shot a Japanese symbol. "Lorena, counter with Flamethrower!" Said Lexy, as Lorena shot a beam of fire with her stick, countering the Fire Blast, causing an explosion. The smoke faded, with Lorena intact from the collision. "Lorena, use Thunder Punch!" Said Lexy, as Lorena's arms and fists became surrounded in electricity, punching Charizard multiple times, slamming it down into the ground, causing it to faint with swirly eyes. "Charizard is unable to battle! Braixen wins!" Said Rotom Drone as one of the Pokeballs faded on Alina's side. "Charizard, return!" Alina said as she returned Charizard back to its Pokeball. Lorena jumped and hugged Lexy, with Lexy hugging back. "Those two have an unusual bond. They might be the ones worthy of the Pokemon." Alina thought to herself, as she had a flashback when she was with Alain and Aria in Kalos.

"Well, if you're gonna head to Tundra, you'll need some Pokemon." Alain said as he gave Alina a couple Pokeballs. "They're Charizard and Charmander. I wanna see if someone's worthy of having Charmander." He added. "And here's a Delphox for you." Aria said, as she gave Alina a Pokeball. "This is amazing, thank you." Alina said, amazed and surprised. She then looked at Lexy and Lorena at the battlefield, remembering her promise. "Alain, Aria, I'll make you proud. I won't hold you back!" Alina said. "You and your Braixen are something else, I'll give you that." She said confidently. "Well yeah. Lorena just recently evolved, so it's been interesting to see what she can do, now that she's bipedal, and not four legged. She was cute as a Fennekin since I could hold her. But I love Lorena as a Braixen, and I'll respect her wanting to evolve." Said Lexy as he petted Lorena's head. "Well, even if you have an unusual bond with your Braixen, lets see if you can beat this!" Alina said as she threw a Pokeball, bringing out a grey, purple, and red Delphox. "That's a shiny Delphox!" Said Lexy, shocked and surprised as he pulled out his phone to scan the shiny Delphox.

"Delphox, the Fox Pokemon, and the evolved form of Braixen. It gazes into the flame at the tip of its branch to achieve a focused state, which allows it to see into the future. Using psychic power, it generates a fiery vortex of 5,400 degrees Fahrenheit, incinerating foes swept into this whirl of flame." Said the Pokedex app as it showed the different coloration of Delphox, being normal, shiny, and Tundra colors. "That's amazing!" Lexy said excitedly, as Lorena looked at Delphox. "Battle start!" Rotom Drone said in it's slight robotic voice.

"Delphox, use Mystical Fire!" Alina said as Delphox shot a super hot fire and hit Lorena, and doing a bit of damage, even though Lorena's a Fire type. "Lorena!" Lexy said a little worried. "Incredible. Even though Lorena's a Fire type as well, Mystical Fire did more damage than expected, not to mention Delphox is Braixen's evolved form." Laura said to herself as her Fennekin watched and was amazed. "Lorena, use Flamethrower!" Lexy said as Lorena shot a beam of fire from the stick. "If that's how you're gonna play, you use Flamethrower as well!" Alina said as Delphox also shot a beam of fire from its stick, causing an explosion of fire, with both trainers smirking. "Lorena, use Flame Charge!" Lexy said as Lorena became engulfed in flames and hit Delphox and sped up. "They're trying to raise their speed. Delphox, use Flamethrower!" Alina said as Delphox shot a beam of fire. "Dodge and use Flame Charge!" Said Lexy before the Flamethrower hit Lorena, doing a bit of damage. "Lorena!" Lexy yelled out as the smoke cleared, with Lorena taking a lot of damage.

Lexy and Lorena closed their eyes for a couple seconds, and opened them with ocean blue eyes with aura waves connecting them. Alina was surprised at this, since she's never seen it before, and then she gave a big smirk, as she was about to be tested. "So, the legend's true. The boy and his Braixen, the ones to end all evil, once and for all." Alina thought to herself. "Alright Delphox, we're going for the win! Use Fire Blast!" Alina called out as Delphox shot a Japanese symbol of fire towards them. "Lorena, use Flame Charge!" Lexy called out as Lorena became engulfed in blue flames and sped up to hit Delphox quick and hard. "Delphox!" Alina cried out, with Delphox taking a lot of damage. "Delphox, use Shadow Ball!" Alina called out as Delphox summoned a black orb and threw it to where Lorena was right as she stopped, doing lots of damage, which Lexy felt and winced at it. "Lexy!" Laura cried out.

Lorena was on the ground and wasn't moving. "Braixen is unable to-" Rotom Drone said before Lorena cried out and struggled to get up. She then gave a loud and long warrior howl, with wings sprouting from her back, which everyone freaked out on. "Lorena?!" Lexy said, shocked and amazed. Lorena looked back at Lexy with the ocean eyes, and spoke to Lexy through the aura, which he knew what she was saying, even though she wasn't saying anything. "Alright then Lorena, I hear you." Lexy said with a grin on his face. "Delphox, we'll need to finish this quickly." Alina said as Delphox nodded. "Delphox, use Shadow Ball!" She called out as Delphox threw a Shadow Ball towards Lorena. "Lorena, use Iron Tail to split it!" Lexy called out, with Lorena flipping to use Iron Tail and slicing the Shadow Ball in half. "Now, use Flame Charge!" He added, as Lorena was engulfed in blue flames once again and was even faster to hit Delphox multiple times. "Delphox! Fire Blast, lets go!" Alina called out, as Delphox shot it towards Lorena. "Counter with Flamethrower!" Lexy called out, with Lorena shooting a beam of blue fire, going right through the Fire Blast, with Delphox shocked right before it was hit with a huge explosion. "Delphox!" Alina cried out as smoke was in the air.

When the smoke was cleared, Delphox was on the ground with swirly eyes. "Delphox is unable to battle, Braixen wins. Which makes the winner Lexy Hamada of Moko Town!" Said Rotom Drone as the second and final Pokeball faded from Alina's side, declaring Lexy the winner. Lexy and Lorena were exhausted and fell to the ground panting as their eyes went back to normal. Alina walked to Delphox to help it stand up. Fennekin saw them and was amazed at the power. "You were amazing Delphox, you deserve a good rest." Alina said as she returned Delphox. Laura and Fennekin ran to Lexy and Lorena to check on them, with them waking up normally. "Lexy, you alright?" Laura asked, since she was worried. Lexy and Lorena got up. "Lexy!" Laura was relieved and kissed him passionately.

"As of the results of this battle, the rankings in the World Coordination Series will be updated effective immediately." Rotom Drone said before heading off. Lexy checked his ranking, and he was in 990th place. Lexy saw this and got a huge smile on his face being excited about his ranking. Laura helped Lexy up, as Delphox helped Lorena up. "This is awesome! We entered the Great Class!" Lexy jumped up excited as Lorena joined in on the jump. Alina and Delphox walked to them as Fennekin jumped on Laura's shoulder. "Well, you beat me, Lexy. It's not often someone beats me." Alina said giving credit to Lexy and Lorena. "Thanks, but the credit goes to Lorena for giving it her all." Lexy said, trying to be humble. "It was a team effort. You and Lorena were in sync, and that's why you won." Alina shook her head as she got a Pokeball out and gave it to Lexy.

"What's that?" Lexy asked curiously. "It's the Pokemon worthy of being by your side. "Wait, seriously?" Lexy was shocked and curious about it as he got the Pokeball. "Yep. It's all yours." Alina said reassuringly that she was making the right choice. "Alright then. Alright then, come on out!" Lexy said as he threw the Pokeball and brought out a Charmander. "It's a Charmander!" Lexy said excitedly as he pulled out his phone to scan it. "Charmander, the Lizard Pokemon. From the time it is born, a flame burns at the tip of its tail. Its life would end if the flame were to go out. The flame at the tip of its tail makes a sound as it burns. You can only hear it in quiet places." The Pokedex app said as it was registering Charmander to the Pokedex. "Charmader evolves to Charizard, so you'll have an insane Fire type on your team with Lorena." Laura said as Lexy was excited. "Awesome. So now that makes Lorena, Treecko, Eclipse, Riolu and Charmander now." Lexy said counting his Pokemon. "Which means you have one more spot before you have to start transferring Pokemon." Alina said. "Yeah, and I'm planning on winning the Tundra League with this team." Lexy said confidently. "Well, we'll see if we battle each other there." Alina said before they went inside.

Over the course of the next few days, Lexy and Laura helped Alina plan her battle against Rockane. On the day of the battle, Alina was destroying Rockane. "Steelix, use Flash Cannon!" Rockane said as Mega Steelix shot a beam towards Charizard. Lexy, Laura, Fennekin, Lorena, and Charmander were watching the battle and were amazed at the power. "Charizard, use Fire Blast!" Alina called out as Charizard shot a Japanese symbol towards Steelix, taking it out and returning to normal Steelix. "Steelix is unable to battle, Charizard wins. The match goes to Alina Valdez of Kalos!" The ref called out as Charizard landed next to Alina. A couple minutes later, Rockane gave them the Tectonic Badge and a Rockium Z. "We got the Tectonic Badge!" Alina said as she put the two pieces in her badge case. "Now's your turn to get your badge in Toxic Town Lexy." Alina said, looking at him. "You bet, and I'm gonna win." Lexy said being almost too confident. But what potential does Charmander have for the future? Stay tuned.

That evening, Alina was on the phone looking to the sky. "So, you found someone to take care of Charmander?" Asked a man with a medium-deep raspy voice. "Yep, and he's the one." Alina said. The man was surprised and gave a grin. "So, he's the Chosen One, to bring peace to all worlds." The man said. "Yep, and I won't fail you or my Daddy. I won't let you down Ash." Alina said confidently. "You know I'm always forgiving if you fail, even if you fail a million times. Let Alain know you found him." Ash said, looking to the sky as a certain honey blonde hair woman was walking to him with tea and Galarian scones. "I gotta go, Serena's here." Ash said. "Alright then, talk to you later, teach." Alina said before they both hung up. "Who was that Ash?" Serena asked curiously. "It was Alina. She found the trainer worthy of having Charmander." Ash said as Serena poured some tea in a couple of tea cups. "Well, we know he won't be there forever. Someone's gonna break him out." Serena said as she gave a couple scones and a cup of tea to Ash. "Yeah I know, but does it have to be Lexy?" Ash asked curiously. "Well, his father helped save the world, so why can't it be Lexy? It'd be kinda like father-son, like you and Red." Serena said, making a point. "Yeah, true. I guess I sometimes just worry about the kid. I know he's eighteen, but he can do so much more for his age. I know we could." Ash said as he took a bite out of a scone. "Yeah, but things are starting to unravel, and that means we need to be ready." Serena said as she took a sip of tea. "Yeah, and we need to be ready for anything." Ash said, taking another bite before sipping some tea.

As the journey continues. . .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.9K 52 17
Note: Some chapters I'm slowly editing them. So, there are few mistake in here without me realize This is my first ever Fan-fiction that I ever done...
60.8K 943 44
|-Complete, Undergoing Editing-| Ash Ketchum had always been a lively and optimistic boy. He had his friends, his mother, his Pokemon and a lot more...
199K 6.5K 21
I'm a 16 year old girl, by the name of Umber. And yes, I realize that its a boy name! But anyways, I've been assigned a mission, which is a lot harde...
13.8K 411 16
It has been 15 years since Ash began his Pokemon journey and it's time to end things once and for all. Along with the help from his strongest Pokemon...