Garden Lily || Ranboo

By annierose1218

Lilia Reyes was a small streamer in the town of Boring, Wisconsin. That is, until she met some people that ch... More

Mᴇᴇᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄʜᴀʀᴀᴄᴛᴇʀs
Oɴᴇ
Tᴡᴏ
Tʜʀᴇᴇ
Fᴏᴜʀ
Fɪᴠᴇ
Sɪx
Canon Facts
Sᴇᴠᴇɴ
Eɪɢʜᴛ
Nɪɴᴇ
Tᴇɴ
Eʟᴇᴠᴇɴ
Tᴡᴇʟᴠᴇ
Tʜɪʀᴛᴇᴇɴ
Fᴏᴜʀᴛᴇᴇɴ
Fɪғᴛᴇᴇɴ
Sɪxᴛᴇᴇɴ
Eɪɢʜᴛᴇᴇɴ
Nɪɴᴇᴛᴇᴇɴ
Tᴡᴇɴᴛʏ
Tᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-ᴏɴᴇ
Tᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-ᴛᴡᴏ
Tᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ

Sᴇᴠᴇɴᴛᴇᴇɴ

902 47 81
By annierose1218

//tw//
mentions of death, panic attacks, depression
BE WARNED; GET YOUR TISSUES
ALSO ||SPOILERS FOR THE DREAM SMP PLOT||

"He- he's not gone........"

-~-

"It's been a week!"

-~-

"No, no, no, it can't be true....."

-~-

"It's my fault, isn't it?"

-~-

LiliaRose is Live! tommy is doin dumb sh*t again

"I'm going to visit him." Tommy told them.

"You're joking." Ranboo responded immediately.

"Tommy...." Allie sighed. "If it gives you closure. Go for it."

"Why? Why do you want to?" The boy's best friend cried.

"Because I have to, Tubbo, I have to."

"No you don't. You don't have to do anything for him."

"It's not for him, Tubbo, it's for me!"

"Are you sure?" Lilia broke up the argument between the two boys. "Tommy, that man manipulated you, hurt you, and you want to visit him? You can live your life in peace, he's gone f-"

"If he wants to, let him!" Allie interrupted. "It's not like it won't harm him at all."

"Allie, you don't know what sh*t Dream did to him. It was traumatizing just to watch!" Lilia shrilled.

"Why don't you just let him go? You're acting all like a f*cking mother! I'm sure Tommy can-"

"Ladies, ladies. Please," Ranboo stopped their argument, like Lia did for Tommy and Tubbo.

"Whatever Tommy wants to do, let him do it!" Allie started again.

"Thank you for the vote of confidence, Allie." The boy in question rolled his eyes.

𓆉

"Don't die, Tommy." Allie greeted him as he walked down the prime path with them.

"Don't even start on that, Allie-" Tubbo scolded the blond girl. "He's not going to die."

"He could." Lilia mumbled from where she was standing next to Ranboo. "You never know."

"No." Ranboo punched her Minecraft character. "Stop. Thinking. Negative. Thoughts. It's not good for you."

"I know what's not good for me, you're not the boss of me." She muttered defeatedly.

"It's cute how they look after each other." Allie commented in a hushed voice, and only Tubbo heard.

"Yeah, like you and Tommy are any better." The brunette pointed out.

"What?" Lilia asked the boy. "Allie and Tommy what?"

Intense clacking of keyboards came from both Allie and Tommy's mics.

"Oh okay!" Tubbo said cheerfully.

"What?" Ranboo and Lilia asked in unison.

"Nothing!" The other three yelped.

"Well this is it." Allie stopped at the doorway to the most secure place of the SMP. "Good luck, Tommy."

"We'll be waiting when you return." Lilia promised.

"Alright. But if I die-"

"We know," Lilia said gently. "If any of us die, we'll tell your story."

"It's just like Hamilton." Tubbo remarked.

"Just like Hamilton." Ranboo echoed.

𓆉

"There was a security breach. We are not allowing anybody going in or out of the prison." The Warden stared out, emotionless.

"Sam, please. Why can't Tommy come out?" Allie pressed.

"There was a security breach. We are not allowing anybody going in or out of the prison." Warden Sam repeated himself.

"Sam!" Lilia pleaded. "Tommy could die! Are you risking the safety of one of your visitors for a stupid security breach?"

"I will ask you to leave the premises, or I will do so forcefully."

"What? You can't just kick me out?! Tommy's in there and I want to know what's going to happen to him." Allie snapped.

"Guys." Ranboo soothed them. "I think we should go."

"No!" Lilia screamed, half-hysterically. "Sam! You can't just leave us out here!"

The Warden just stood there, contemplating life as if he had all the time in the world.

"Leave, or I will remove you by force." He finally spoke.

"It's time to go, I think." Ranboo murmured softly to the two girls. "Come one, Lily, we have to go."

"He's going to die," She whispered. "His blood will be on your hands, Sam."

"Get out." Sam told her sternly.

"If he dies," Lilia shrieked, her voice getting higher and higher. "It's on you."

"GET OUT." Sam's sword flashed into his hand. She fled, Ranboo and Allie on her heels.

𓆉

"It's been a week." Allie whispered hoarsely.

"I know...." Ranboo said hollowly.

"Waiting here isn't going to help." Lilia left the site of the new 'Bee and Boo hotel'

She ran into Puffy, who was storming out of Tommy's house, chasing some of the Eggpire's members with an axe.

"Puffy?" She cried out, her voice cracking a little bit. "What's going on?"

"These little *******." Puffy bleeped out her mic. "They're celebrating."

"I mean, why though?" The younger girl asked.

"Oh." Puffy gasped, realizing the girl hadn't heard the news. "He's gone, my duckling. I'm sorry, I'm so f*cking sorry. Tommy's gone."

"He- what?" Puffy knew those words broke her. "You- you're lying. He- he's not gone......."

"Ask Sam. Ask him." The older girl's voice hardened. Lilia was silent.

"Is it true?" She asked meekly. "Is it actually true?"

"Every word." Puffy whispered. "I'm sorry."

"Puffy-" Lilia muttered. "Thank you." And then she was gone. Sprinting down to where her friends were waiting. Waiting for someone to come home. Someone who will never come back.

𓆉

"I've said it three times. I don't want to say it again!" Lilia's voice was raised.

"Say it's not true. Tell me. Lilia tell me it's not true." Allie yelled.

"You're lying. This is one of your jokes, isn't it?" Tubbo murmured.

"I'm not lying, for the last f*cking time!" She banged her hand on her desk.

"Say it again." Ranboo told her. "What did Puffy tell you?"

"Tommy and Dream got into a fight." She whispered. "And Dream beat him up. Beat him to death. He's gone."

"No, no, no, it can't be true....." Allie muttered, over and over again. A mantra to herself.

"So he's really gone." Ranboo stated.

"I'm- I'm going to the Bench." Tubbo ran out of the building.

"It's my fault, isn't it!" Allie wailed. "If I hadn't- hadn't pushed him to visit the prison,"

"No, no, no. It's not your fault, Allie." Ranboo told her, trying to calm the girl. "It's Dream's."

"And we're going to get revenge." Lilia smiled for the first time that day. "On Dream, and the goddamn egg."

————————————————————

a n g s t

anyways im back to cheeseland and uh- wrote this chapter in the airport and then in a bus, then in a car so uh yea

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

46.8K 1.1K 29
LilacDemon has joined the game "Oh you've got to be kidding me. Dream added my worst enemy to the SMP!" "Does she know she's your worst enemy?" "Ran...
13.8K 440 26
𝐈𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐚 𝐭𝐲𝐩𝐢𝐜𝐚𝐥 𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐢𝐧 𝐜𝐨𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐠𝐞. 𝐈𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐲 𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐥 𝐈 𝐠𝐨𝐭 𝐡𝐨𝐦...
2.9K 137 15
𝙷𝚘𝚗𝚎𝚜𝚝𝚕𝚢 𝚃𝚘𝚖𝚖𝚢, 𝚢𝚘𝚞'𝚛𝚎 𝚒𝚗𝚜𝚞𝚏𝚏𝚎𝚛𝚊𝚋𝚕𝚎..... ✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:* 𝚂𝚑𝚎'𝚜 𝙳𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚖𝚜' 𝚜𝚒𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚛, 𝚑𝚎'𝚜 𝚊𝚗 𝚊𝚗...
35.1K 865 24
[COMPLETED/DISCONTINUED] All kinds of oneshots (mostly angst) about Philza, Technoblade, Wilbur Soot and Tommyinnit. Most chapters include Tubbo, som...