Sᴇᴠᴇɴ

Lilia was once again, driving to the airport, in her mother's car, at 4:00am. She gritted her teeth, and honked the horn several times.

"You know, honking the horn is when you are angry, are you angry?" Tubbo asked innocently.

"Yes, yes, Tubbo, I am angry. Y'know I'm getting completely screwed over here. There is literally a 50 feet gap in front of this car, and he's not moving! What. A. D*ckhead."

"Well, maybe you should........." Tubbo trailed off.

"I know, this is very infuriating. The things I do for the people I love." Lilia sighed.

"You love them?" Tubbo asked.

"Of course I love every single one of you. You're my friends. My family." She said.

"Even Tommy? Even when he's being annoying?" Tubbo pressed.

"Even Tommy." Lilia nodded her head. "Okay, actually, maybe not when Tommy is annoying, but still."

She honked the horn three more times. Finally, the cars all moved forward.

"YESSSSSSS." She and Tubbo cried. Her phone rang with the familiar ring tone of Grayson screaming.

"Answer this for me Tubbo." She passed her phone to Tubbo.

"Lia! Lia! Tommy is short." Purpled gasped, his face entering the FaceTime. A faint "No I am not!" filled the car, and Tommy walked into the frame.

"Awwwwwww my two favorite blond boys, all together." She said, not even bothering to look at the camera, Tubbo just showing them Lia driving.

"Awwww- wait. Ranboo's not your favorite?" Tubbo giggled.

"Is he even blond? Okay, Dream, Purpled, and Tommy are all of my favorite blond boys. But Allie is my favorite blond girl. Oh sh*t. Forgot about Niki and Puffy."

"Wait, Allie is blond!?" Purpled yelled.

"Yeah, oh my god she dyed her hair!" Tubbo said.

"Are you there yet?" Purpled asked impatiently. A female shriek filled the car.

"Oh wait, Puffy is calling? Why are your ringtones so weird?" Tubbo asked.

"My personal ringtones are all of y'alls screams." She said simply, as if it were obvious.

"I'll add her to the facetime." Tubbo said. A picture of Ranboo appeared.

"Lia, all of the adults are sleeping." He whispered. "Hi Tubbo!"

"Ranboo, what is going on?" Tubbo laughed.

(oh my god my phone autocorrected to Tubbo supremacy)

"Puffy and Dream and Wilbur are sleeping," Niki explained.

"And so we took Puffy's phone, because it was the only non-dead one." Allie finished.

"Hi Phil!" She saw Phil walk over to Purpled.