Fɪғᴛᴇᴇɴ

hi besties please comment it makes my day
i see u silent ass readers

Her doorbell rang the day she thought she'd be most depressed. The day that her best friend was leaving.

"Hey," The person who Lilia had least expect to see was there.

"Hi."

"I- I wanted to say goodbye, and uh, give you this?" Ranboo held up a little aquamarine necklace. (its the picture above)

"Awwwwwww," He helped her put it on, Lilia's hands up, holding her purple hair aloft.

When Ranboo was done with the clasp, she turned to face him, trying not to cry.

"I can't believe you're actually leaving." She sniffled.

"Yeah." He agreed. "We'll still talk, I'll visit."

"Hey, I'm always going to be here." She spread her arms out.

Then, Ranboo did the thing she least expected him to do; he leaned down and gave her a small kiss.

It wasn't long or anything special, but to Lilia it felt like a promise. We're still in this together.

Then, Ranboo turned and jogged back to his car, where a new life awaited.

Lilia watched him go, waving until his car was just a speck on the horizon.

You'll see him again. She told herself. This isn't goodbye forever. But why does it feel like it?

𓆉

"Sooooooo, Lilia huh?" Bryn asked, looking up from her phone. "Don't think I didn't see that, because I definitely saw that."

"Shut up," Ranboo told her, reaching back to hit her.

𓆉

"I figured you'd be here." Allie sat down next to Lilia, in the same spot she was three hours ago, saying goodbye to Ranboo.

"Is this what it felt like when- when Tommy left?" Lilia asked cautiously.

Allie's silence only answered the question.

"I see the way you looked at him,"

"That's not even-"

"The way he looked at you."

"Why are we talking about my love life if we could be talking about yours? I saw that, y'know."

"H- wha- the hell- how?" Lia stuttered.

"You forget my phone is connected to your Ring doorbell."

"Remind me to throw that thing out of the window." She cracked a smile.

"You're really down bad, huh?" Allie noticed. "You really like that man."

"Maybe," She sighed. "I- I don't know yet."

"I-don't-know my *ss. Lia, I've known you since 1st grade, I can read you like a book. You do know what you feel about him."