Fᴏᴜʀ

cw; racism

Over the next week, Lilia found herself talking to almost everyone on the SMP, whether it be fun streams, lore, or just planning out their meetup.

She was really happy being in this group, it felt like she was in the biggest and best family in the world.

Her overall viewer counts soared, and she owed it all to her friends. Sure, there was hate to her about 'clout chasing' but she brushed it off to the public and cried when no one was looking.

bro same

𓆉

All the teens, under twenty were in a call together, discussing anything and everything.

"Well I'm just saying Sapnap, that arson is better than pet murdering!" Niki shrugged her shoulders.

"Vouch." Allie said.

"Well I'M saying that your opinion is irrelevant." Sapnap sassed back. They all gasped.

"This is like sibling fighting, holy crap. My two favorite twins, Nick and Niki, arguing like the world's about to end. I'd better get the popcorn." Allie mused.

"Sapnap when you come to Wisconsin, you're going to be the true Nearly Headless Nicholas." Lilia snapped.

"And now Lilia has joined the fight." Allie commentated in a soft voice.

"It's not like you could do anything with your 5'5 as*, Liliana." Tommy said.

"Tomathy that is very rude, you deserve zero women." Allie threatened, her David Attenborough arc gone.

"I'm compelled to be on Tommy's side here, so uh, back off please Allison?" Tubbo said tentatively.

"Why are you 'compelled to on Tommy's side', Tobias?" Niki said.

"Oh so we're using the big names now, haha jokes on you." Ranboo laughed.

"Ranboo, I have your favorite sweatshirt and I might just y'know, accidentally throw it into the fire." Lilia mimicked throwing something with her hands.

"Ooooh Lia has Ranboo's sweatshirt, simp." Purpled said.

"No, it's just that Ranboo can't do math, or for the british people, 'mahhhthsssssss'"

"Were you watching The Office?" Tubbo asked, waving his arms around.

"My opinion on TV shows are not relevant to this conversation, Tubbo."

𓆉

LiliaRose is Live! ranboo controls my stream

"Ayeeeeeee hi chat." Ranboo said, spinning around in Lia's gamer chair.

"Chat, chat, chat, look I brought the snackies!!" Lilia cheered, waving bags of Swedish Fish, Haribo gummy bears, and much more. "And Ranboo can't eat them! So I'm eating them all."

"You're just going to be annoying me all stream, right?" Ranboo asked, looking up at her.

"Yup! Height check? No." Lia said, reading the chat.