DIL HI TOH HAI❤

By Veeeeiswhatyoucall

This story is a fanfiction ofcourse and is all about my fav ship from #DAMNFAM and you must have already gues... More

INTRODUCTION
PART 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
NOTE
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
Part 35
Part 36
Part 37
Part 38
Part 39
Part 40
Part 41
Part 42
Part 43
Part 44
Part 45
Part 46
Part 47
Part 48
Part 49
Part 50
Part 51
Part 52
Part 53
Part 54
Part 55
Part 56
Part 57
Part 58
Part 59
Part 60
Part 61
Part 62
Part 63
Part 64
Part 65
Part 66
Part 67
Part 68
Part 70
Part 71
Part 72
Part 73
Part 74
Part 75
Part 76
Part 77
Part 78
Part 79
Part 80
Part 81
Part 82
Part 83
Part 84
Part 85
Part 86
Part 87
Part 88
Part 89
Part 90
Part 91
Part 92
Part 93
Part 94
Part 95
Part 96
Part 97
Part 98
Part 99
Part 100
Part 101
Part 102
Part 103
Part 104
Part 105
Part 106
Part 107
Part 108
Part 109
Part 110
Part 111
Part 112
Part 113
Part 114
Part 115
Part 116
Part 117
Part 118
Part 119
Part 120
Part 121
EXCLUSIVE PART
Part 122
Part 123
Part 124
Part 125
Part 126
Part 127
Part 128
Part 129
Part 130
Part 131
Part 132
Part 133
Part 134
Part 135
Part 136
Part 137
Part 138
NOT AN UPDATE
A LIL NOTE FOR Y'ALL TO READ
Part 139
Part 140
Part 141
Part 142
Part 143
Part 144
Part 145
Part 146
PART 147
Part 148
Part 149
Part 150
TEASER ALERT ‼️
Part 151
Part 152
Part 153
Part 154
Part 155
Part 156
Part 157
EXCLUSIVE ‼️
Part 158
Part 159
Part 160
Part 161
Part 162
Part 163
Part 164
Part 165
Part 166
Part 167

Part 69

1.8K 93 55
By Veeeeiswhatyoucall

While everybody was busy in their own world. Manav went inside his room. He called Unnati. She came inside.

Unns (annoyed): Haan Manav.. kya hai?

Manav: Ye kya tameez hai baat karne ki? Aise baat karte hai?

Unns: Hanji Manav ji? Kahiye kya baat hai? Ab khush?

Manav: Bahot khush

Unns: Acha bta na kya hua?

Manav: Is prank ke chakkar mein subah se tujhse thik se baat bhi nhi ho paayi. Tujhe pta haina kitna difficult hai mere liye aise rehna bina tujhse baat kiye?

Unns (smirks): Achaa toh kisne kaha tha prank karne ko

Manav: Ab kya faida us baare mein baat karke..

Unns laughed

Manav grabbed her waist and pulled her closer.

Manav: Bahot hassi aarhi hai?

Unns: Manav koi aajayega

Manav: Aane de. Aaj tujhe mujhse koi nhi bacha sakta.

Unns (smiling): Manav.. please dekh.. koi aagya toh kya sochega.

Manav: Jo sochna hai sochne de.

Unns: Please chd de.

Manav: Jo mujhe aaj itna pagal banaya gya.. mujhpr prank kiya gya un sabka revenge toh lena banta haina.

Unns blushed and lowered down her chin. Seeing her like this, he tightened his grip and pulled her even more closer. He put her hair strand below her ear as it was coming on her face.
Unns looked in his eyes which were already glued up at her.

Unns: Manav koi aajayega.

He stared at her and then left her. Unns sighed in relief. He moved towards the door. Unns followed him. But to her mere shock.. she saw him locking the door.

Unnati (surprised): Manav

He turned around and pinned her to the wall.

Manav: Tujhe kya laga mai tujhe itni asaani se chd dunga.

He went near her ear.

Manav (slowly): Kabhi nhi.. it's revenge time baby.

Unnati's face turned real red. She lifted her chin up in order to look at him. Without delaying he grabbed her waist holding her very tightly while his other hand caressed her jawline.

Manav: Look at you. You will never stop blushing.

Unns kept quite because she could feel butterflies in her stomach wandering here and there at a very high speed.

Manav: Look at me.

Unns in her head: I am already getting these tingling sensation and he asking me to look at him. Isse koi samjhao ki agar maine iski taraf dekha toh pta nhi aaj mera kya hoga.

His hand which was already caressing her jaw went near her chin and he then lifted it up gently so that he can have a eye contact with her. Unns looked into his eyes just when he tightened his grip and moved forward to kiss her. The butterflies in her tummy were now out of control. She grabbed his shirt very tightly because of the tingling sensation inside her body. Manav was kissing her gently in order to calm her down. Once Unns was calmed down, he deepened the kiss. Unns gave in. Her hands reached out to his neck then to his face. One of her hand was at the back of his neck while other was scratching through his hair. They were very much engrossed in each other. He kissed her harder and deeper. After few minutes they pulled apart. Unns could still feel those butterflies which was making her blush even more. Manav looked at her and now he was out of control. He then picked her up and gently threw her on the bed. He went above her and started kissing her again more passionately. He wanted more and more of it. He went towards her neck and started kissing her there. She was enjoying every ounce of it. She titled her head giving him more space. He then kissed at her weak spot which made her moan a little. Manav heard her moan and now he was uncontrollable.

Manav: You won't mind me giving you another hickey?

Unns: MANAV

Manav: Well I know you won't.

Before Unns could say anything he moved back to her neck and continued kissing her there. He was sucking through the area and leaving wet kisses all over there. Unnati couldn't handle more so she pushed him and then went above him. She cupped his face and kissed him hard. She deepened her kiss while Manav was caressing her back. The tingling sensation was making her crazy. She was kissing him harder and harder. Then she pulled back and went to kiss his neck. She was kissing his neck and simultaneously unbottoning his shirt. She removed his shirt and then moved towards his abs. She could see some light marks of her previously given hickeys. She smiled and left kisses on them. Manav was looking at her. She looked at him and then moved back to his mouth kissing him again while her hands continued caressing his bare chest. Manav wrapped his arms around her waist and pulled her closer deepening the kiss. After few minutes they pulled apart. Unns was still in his arms. She had her head rested on his arm.

Manav: Looks like meri girlfriend pr mera acha asar ho raha hai.

Unns (blushing): This is what you live for haina?

Manav: Absolutely correct.

Unns blushed harder.

Manav looked at her and smiled.

Manav: How cute you are My Unnsu.

He then kissed her forehead.

Unns: Ab hamein chalna chahiye bahar. Pta nhi vo log kya soch rhe honge hamare baare mein?

Manav: Shhh.. don't spoil the mood yaar Unnsu. Just relax and enjoy the moment.

Unns smiled and hugged him tightly.

Unns (happily): Okayyyy!

Manav smiled at her cuteness.

Manav: Btw Unnsu?

Unns: Hmm?

Manav: I love you

Unns (smiling): I love you too

Manav: Aaj bahot tiring hogya hoga na tere liye sab?

Unns: Haan mai thak toh gyi hun but yaha mujhe acha feel ho rha hai.

Manav (smiling): Yaha kaha?

Unns (closing her eyes): Yaha in your arms.. my favourite place.

Manav smiled again at her cuteness.

Manav: Thank you.

He gave her the tightest hug possible.

Unns: Kis liye?

Manav: That letter. It was just out of the world. I mean Unnsu, everyday you give me another reason to love you harder and harder and I love you for this. That letter is so close to my heart.

Unns: Shushhh...

She kissed him.

Unns: I just wrote my heart out. I am forever grateful to you.

Manav kissed her forehead.

After few hours, it was around 12 am.

Sanku: Chalo Honey and Ashi.. we should leave now.

Tk: Sanku hamein ek collab shoot karna hai aur kal deadline hai.

Sanku: Oh shit. Ye toh mai bhul hi gya tha.

Aash: Chal Ashi.. I'll drop you home.

Unns: Drop me too

Ashi: Aagyi aap bahar finally.

Sanku: Kya kar rahe the aap dono andar itni der se?

Manav: Kiss..

Unns (giving deadly stare to Manav): Kissi brand ka shoot pending tha hamara. Vohi shoot kr rhe the.

Tk: Pichle 2 ghante se?

Manav: Haan. Vo actually hamara ek huge scale project bi lined up hai. Ussi baare mein discuss karte karte time ka pta nhi chala.

Rishu: Aisa kaunsa project hai? Tune hamein toh btaya nhi.

Unns: Guys yaar.. tumhare liye surprise hai ab baar baar puch ke spoil mt karo.

Ashi: SURPRISE? WOWW!! I AM ALREADY EXCITED. Kab reveal kar rhe ho?

Manav: Umm.. vo..

Unns: Sab decide hojaye ek baar fir reveal kar denge. Ab chalein?

Aash: Haan haan Chalo. Sanku we are leaving.

Sanku: Okayy!! Dhyaan se jaana and Ashi lock krke rakhiyo. I'll be home soon.

Ashi: Mai bachi nhi hun.

Sanku: Haan haan.

Tk: Ashima.. jo Sanku ne bola usse dhyaan mein rakhna.

Ashi: Aur jo maine bola usse tu dhyaan mein rakh. I am not a kid anymore.

Tk: Acha thik hai.. call me when you reach. Will that be okay? Same applies to you two as well. Call us when you reach.

Ashi: Yes Tandheel. I will call you.

AU: Yes Tanzeel. We'll let you know.

Manav: Take care girls. And drive safe.

#AUA: YES MANAV.

Addy: Bina matlab ke gaadi rokna mt.

Rishu: And Sidha ghar hi jaana.

Arsh: Arey mere liye bhi kuch chodh dete.. mai kya bolun? Goodnight girls.

Aash: Y'all are treating us like a 5 year old yaar. C'mon guys we are grown-ups.

Sanku: We are just concerned about you three.

Ashi: Aww.. we'll be safe.

Manav: Good.

Unns: Can we go now?

Tk: Yess

Unns: Thanks

They were about to leave when

Manav: Unnsu?

Unns: Haan Manav. Ab kya hua?

Manav: Sone se pehle yaad se medicines le liyo.

Unns: Okay Manav. 

Manav: And yaad se call kar dena

Unns sits on the chair.

Unns: Ek kaam karo.. aur kuch reh gya hai vo bhi boldo.

Manav: Tum logon ki care karo tb problem care na karo tab problem. Aakhir hum kare toh kare kya?

Unns: Acha na thik hai... I'll call you my em en vee. Goodnight. Love you.

Manav: Hmm

She goes near him and kisses him on his cheek.

Unns: Sorry na..

Manav (smiling): It's okayy.

Sanku: Chi chi chi besharam ladki.

Unns shows him a slap.

Aash: Unns tu Manav ko ache se goodbye wish kar sakti hai.. hum wait kar lenge.

Unns (blushing): Nhi nhi hogyaa.. chalo

They bid goodbye to the boys and then left.

_______________________________________

More updates on the way today because I've already had them written🤗❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.1K 153 22
Ah yes another part of my ass Yandere Tanjiro x Zenitsu story Hell yeah I created the story because not everyone made a lot of Yandere Tanjiro shit a...
37.3K 1.7K 29
Somethings never change and they shouldn't. Friendship being among the few. Its all about love...but nothing is perfect...everything has jealousy,p...
21.2K 1K 23
"Does it ever drive you crazy Just how fast the night changes?" . . . . . It surely will😬... How fast that one night changed everything😟... Between...
44K 1.9K 32
Helloo guys.. This is the first time I'm writing(nervous) This story basically revolves around a famous group Damnfam which includes 11 members(yes...