The Hot Teacher | Lauren/ you

By Mindmybuisiness

Moving into a new town, new friends & new place. A place where you realized that you like women, but it's a w... More

chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 3 (part 2)
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 33
chapter 34
chapter 35
chapter 36

chapter 19

1.4K 42 15
By Mindmybuisiness

Y/n's POV

I've been watching a movie in the living room with a bowl of popcorn in my hands, when suddenly a knock on the door disturb me from watching. My grandma went down the stairs to check who it is.

"I'll get it abuela." I said.

Knock. Knock. Knock

"Why so impatient?" I told myself.

I open the door and met by my cousin and guy bestfriend.

"You did visit!" Althea squealed and throw herself at me.

"Woah easy..." I said and hug her back.

"I missed you." She said and hug me tighter.

"I know, but I really need to breath." I said and she finally let go.

"Hi, y/n, how are you?" Mark ask.

"I'm good, come here give me a hug." I said and hugged him. We pull apart.

"I missed you." He said and squeeze my cheeks.

"I know." I said and flip my hair.

"Uhh guys.." someone said.

"Oh, I almost forgot, we want to meet you someone." Althea said and they both move revealing a beautiful brunette.

"If I didn't speak, no one will notice me." The beautiful girl with a brown eyes said, annoyed by the two.

"Okay. So y/n this is Camila, Camila this is y/n." Mark said.

"Nice to meet you, Camila." I said and extend my hand for her to shake.

"It's nice to meet you too, y/n." Camila said shaking my hand.

"Come inside, I dont like seeing a beautiful girl like you standing here outside waiting." I said making her blush.

"Ooohh." Althea said interested.

I open the door wider so that they can come in.

"Abuela, Althea and Mark are here, they brought a friend!" I yelled so that my grandma will hear from upstairs.

My grandma walk down the stairs.
And hugged my cousin and Bestfriend.
Grandma known Mark for so long so they are close, she's used to it Mark being here cause he comes over a lot of time.

"Oh, hello there beautiful young lady, what's your name?" Abuela ask.

"Im Camila, nice to meet you." Camila said politely.

"What a beautiful name, feel at home my dear, I'll cook us lunch." Abuela said and goes to the kitchen.

"She likes you." I said.

"She's so sweet, lucky you." She said.

"Yeah, she cooks delicious food." I said.

"I'd like to taste it." She said.

"Uhh, guy's lets watch a movie." Mark said.

We walk to the living room and watch a movie.

I sat at the side of the couch, Camila sat next to me, Mark sat next to her, and Althea sat next to him. We watch the Movie Vis a Vis, since we all know how to speak spanish.

"My favorite character here is Saray tho, she's so pretty." Camila said.

"I like Kabila, she's so gorgeous." I said.

"I think they're both couple before tho." Althea said.

"Yeah, and Saray can't move on from her, she's jealous every time Kabila is with Macarena." Mark said.

No one said a word after that, we watch in silence, but Camila broke it.

"So, how long is your break?" She ask.

"Three weeks, we're staying here for three weeks." I said.

"Great." She said.

"Childrens, the food is ready lets eat." Abuela said.

Mom and dad are not home, they said they're going in a date. Aww, I love them so much.

We sat on our dining table while abuelita put the food on the table.
After she put the food, we prayed and start eating.

"Mmmm, this is so good." Camila moaned at the food, I looked at her surprised but keep it cool.

"Ohhh, you're loosing your innocence, y/n." Little voice said.

"I told you so." I said.

.........

"Thank you for the lunch Mrs. Y/mm/n, it really is so good." Camila said admiring my abuelitas cook.

"Oh I know, thank you, I was a chef before but I retired because I'm old already." Abuela said.

"Aww, I'm sure a lot of people you served love your food." Camila said.

"Yeah, but it's fine I'm happy a lot of people still loves my cook specially my family." Abuela said.

"Of course abuela, we love it so much it's actually my favorite." I said and hug her.

"I'll take care of the dishes now abuela so that you can rest." I said.

"Thank you, Mija." She said, she kiss my forehead and walk upstairs.

"I'll help you, y/n." Camila said.

"No, you can continue watch the movie, I got this." I said and looked at the two continuing to watch the movie.

They're so lazy.

"No, I wanna help, and actually I want to know you better 'cause you seem like a nice person." Camila said.

"Okay, thanks." I said and put the plates on the sink and start cleaning them. She wash and dry them before putting it on the drawer.

"What year are you in?" She ask.

"Im in twelve year."

"We're same." She said.

"Cool, so how old are you?" I ask.

"I'm 20, you?"

"I'm 19." I said.

"Are you single?" She ask.

"Im..." I stop. Am I? nope your not taken y/n she doesn't own you. "single." I continue my sentence.

"Great." She said.

We finished washing the plates and then we go back to the living room.
We watch and we watch until it's already evening, Mom and dad got home from their date.

Abuelita cook us again a dinner, after we eat dinner we walk upstairs to my room.

"We don't have a guest room here, Camila hope your okay sleeping in my room." I said apologiticaly.

"I'm okay with it, your room feel so cozy anyway." She said.

"Cool, uhh, Althea can you ask abuelita for an extra blanket and pillows?" I ask.

"Yeah, sure." She said and ran downstairs. After five minutes she came back.

"Here." She said and handed us the pillows and blankets.

"Thanks, Althea." I said and fix their bed on the floor, Mark helped me to fix it easily.

"Camila, who do you want to sleep with?" I said, I cringe saying that.
"I mean, you know? Being in bed with?" I ask scratching the back of my neck as the two laugh at me.

"You, I want to be in bed with you." She said.

"Ooohhhh." The both said, I slapped their arms.

"Okay then." I said.

"This is so awkward and funny at the same time tho y/n." Little voice said.

Shut up.

Camila scanned my room and walk to the bookshelf I still have in here, while the two does their businesses.

"You like reading?" She ask and I walk to my bookshelf.

"I love reading." I said and grab a book.

"I love reading too." She said and stared at me.

I sat on my bed and open the book I grabbed and start reading.
She sat at the other side of the bed.

"Can you read it for me?" She ask.

"Sure". I lay down next to her as she lean her head in my shoulder.

"Thanks for coming." His deep voice is as kind as ever. "What do you want to say?" She edges closer; wanting him to inhale her perfume she had stopped wearing.

"How you've been?"
"How do you think I've been?" She replies. It looks like he hasn't sleep.

"I love you." He says holding her gaze. Her heart beat makes her dress vibrate.
"Do you want me to say it back?" She ask. Glancing at his afro.
"

I could have met someone else." He said holding her hands.
She gives in.

As I finish reading my favorite part of the book. I glance at her, seeing her already asleep.

I move her head to the pillows so that her neck won't hurt and put the covers to her body. I put back the book and lay back on bed and fall asleep.

_________

A/n: follow and vote for more chapter hehe.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2M 36.1K 52
Lauren is your principal and you two have to keep your relationship in secret until you graduate high school but it won't be easy G!p Y/n
310K 6.8K 31
Lauren and Camila were the power couple in high school they were inseparable, right after they graduated, Camila Broke up with Lauren, not knowing wh...
30.9K 861 40
I have questioned my sexuality since day first but I am really certain that I am going to marry my boyfriend, Ty. He was basically my everything. But...
813K 18.2K 29
Lauren has somewhat of an anger issue. She's sometimes so out of control, she could even hurt herself. What if one day in school, she meets someone w...