Why can't I forget you? || Cl...

By Pseudo_Wariatka

Lexa is the captain of the school basketball team. She is a bad girl. At least everyone thinks that. She can... More

~ Chapter 1 ~
~ Chapter 2 ~
~ Chapter 3 ~
~ Chapter 4 ~
Our surviving
~ Chapter 5 ~
~ Chapter 6 ~
~ Chapter 7 ~
~ Chapter 8 ~
~ Chapter 9 ~
~ Chapter 10 ~
~ Chapter 11 ~
~ Chapter 12 ~
~ Chapter 13 ~
~ Chapter 14 ~
~ Chapter 15 ~
~ Chapter 16 ~
~ Chapter 17 ~
~ Chapter 18 ~
~ Chapter 19 ~
But it can't be over
~ Chapter 20 ~
~ Chapter 22 ~
~ Chapter 23 ~
~ Chapter 24 ~
~ Chapter 25 ~
~ Chapter 26 ~
~ Chapter 27 ~
~ Chapter 28 ~

~ Chapter 21 ~

886 33 4
By Pseudo_Wariatka

Lexa's POV

"Hey, Lexa," I heard some voice calling me, I turned my head to its direction and saw Murphy waving his hands at me. "Here." He pointed at an empty parking space next to his bike.

I arrived at school very late and I had problems with finding an empty space.

I sighed and slowly drove to him. I stopped the engine and took off my helmet.

He smiled to me, but as I didn't answer, he got more serious. "I wanted to apologize. We were out of line back then, especially Echo. I won't speak for any of them, though, but I miss what we had. The group fell apart, but the truth is that I most just miss you. I don't ask you to forgive me, even though I'd be really happy if you did. However, for now I just want you to know that I am really sorry, but at the same time happy for you, because you seem really happy with Clarke. I never thought that she was just a one-night stand for you, those were Echo's words." He said it all on one breath and as he ended he took a deep breath, chuckling kinda nervously.

"Murphy..." I breathed out and just pulled him in for a hug. "I missed you too, you dumbass."

"Will you go out with me today? You and Clarke, I wanna officially meet her," he smiled his nicest smile and his hand went up to his back, he started rubbing it awkwardly. He was really nervous.

"I'd love to, Murph. I'm sure Clarke won't have anything against it either." I nodded. "Now, the class just started, we should--"

"She really has a good influence on you. Remember when you used to sit here after the ring at least five minutes." He chuckled at the memory of that. I couldn't help but chuckle too, I really did change.

***

"Babe, remember my old friend, Murphy?" I asked Clarke as we were sitting at the table on our lunch break.

She frowned, thinking intensively. "As John Murphy?"

"Yeah, him. So, he wants to go out with us today. Wants to meet you. I had a fight with him and few of my other friends recently and we haven't been on really good terms, but I've known Murphy for like ten years. What do you think?"

"Well, of course. Where are we going?"

"I don't know, he texted me that he can pick us up from my home. He drives a car, too."

Clarke smiled. "See? You could drive a car, either. Not just your deadful machine." She chuckled.

"Cars are boring. And you got to admit that I look hella hot on my bike," I smirked michieviously to her.

She stayed silent for a few more seconds but then nodded. "That I do admit. Insanely hot." She leaned closer and pecked my lips.

Before she leaned away from me I grabbed her collar and pulled her lips to mine for a few more seconds.

When I pulled away and saw her eyes still closed my heart skipped a beat. She slowly opened them, showing me this amazing blue of hers. At this moment I knew I could've stared at it forever.

"Babe..." Clarke whispered, when time passed but we still haven't moved, just looking at each other, admiring. "We have to go... We're gonna be late."

I nodded and kissed her one last time.

*** Clarke's POV

When I walked into my house, I saw my mom sitting at the counter. She was going through some newspaper.

"Hi mom, I'm home," I said and walked right to her.

"Hey, honey. What's up?" She asked as I sat next to her, and put away the newspaper.

"I'm going out with Lex--" I stopped right there. "With Alex," I quickly corrected myself. "With Alex and his friend tonight. You don't have anything against right?" I asked very fastly, and then sighed relieved that I didn't almost out myself.

"No, of course not. Just don't come back too late. Maximum 10 pm, alright?"

"Okay, thanks. I'm actually gonna change and head to... his, head to his house already."

She just nodded and I quickly walked upstairs.

I threw myself onto my bed and looked at the ceiling. Lying to my own mother was killing me. But the fact that I was doing that just because she couldn't understand the truth was even more hurtful.

After a few minutes I took a cold shower to refresh myself. It was quite hot today, even though it's the end of November. Then I walked into my closet, thinking of some outfit.

I put some makeup in mean time. Not too much, but just enough.

I finally decided on slightly bigger jeans with holes on knees, high waisted and obviously cuffed. As the top I chose a simple, long sleeved, tight sweater, with a turtle neck. I added a belt, my few favourite rings and necklace. I picked up Lexa's jacket and put it on.

I looked at the whole outift in the mirror. The fact that Lexa was taller than me and her jacket was bigger made it all even better.

I was ready to go. I grabbed my phone and some money and walked downstairs.

My mom was still sitting at the counter, but now she was at her phone. She looked like she was waiting for me.

When she heard me, she looked up and opened her mouth in shock.

"Oh my God, Clarke, you look amazing! Your boyfriend is gonna love this! Is this jacket his? I've never seen it before." She quickly got to me and turned me around to fully look at me.

"It is... his. Who else's could it be?" I faked a smile.

"It looks so good on you. Guys like seeing their girlfriends wear their clothes. He is going to love it!" My mum was screeching at this point. She must be really excited that I found some good boyfriend after Finn. She will want to meet him soon. I don't know what I'll do then. I'll have to somehow figure it out...

"I have to go, mum."

"Yeah, of coure. Go," she nodded and basically pushed me out of the door out of excitement.

As I was walking down our pathway I saw Marcus pulling over. When he got out if his car he quickly walked to me and smiled.

"Date with Lexa?" He asked very quietly.

I nodded, so happy that I had anyone like this that I could talk about her with.

"You look gorgeous."

He smiled one last time and then started walking into the house.

I shook my head as I continued walking toward Lexa's house. He was a really great father figure to me.

***

I ringed at the door and the next second I heard some rumbling. I frowned. Before I could think about it, the door opened and I saw Aden standing there.

He basically threw himself onto me and I caught him in the last second.

I laughed. "Hi, big boy." I walked through the door with him hugging into me and then put him down, closing the door.

Lexa was walking through the living room. She had basketball shorts on and a sport bra. She was slightly sweaty, her hair in a very messy bun. I adored this look of her. She had headphones on and she was looking at something in her phone, she didn't even realized I was here.

Aden quickly noticed and came to her, he got her attention immediately and pointed at me.

That was when she noticed me. I saw a big smile growing on her face, showing a little dimple on her right cheek. Her eyes slipped through me. From my feet slowly going up. They stopped for a few more seconds somewhere on my chest, making me blush very hard. Then her gaze finally landed on my face.

The next second she was just next to me and her lips connected with mine. My eyes immediately closed as I slowly put my hands to her neck. When I felt the sweat on them, I pulled away.

She was surpried by that and a few more seconds her eyes were closed and her lips formed the same.

I laughed. "You're all sweaty," I moved away from her.

She pouted, but then some wicked little smile appeared. "Wanna help me out with that in a shower?" She smiled very proud of herself, looking michievously at me.

I looked down, feeling my cheeks reddening even more. I tried to play it away by slightly pushing her away from me.

She just chuckled, noticing my embarrassment. "Come on, I was just joking..." She put her arm around me and we started walking upstairs. "Unless..." I pushed her away one more time, this time harder, but I wasn't able to push her far, as she was so much stronger than me. "Just kidding." We continued walking to her room.

I saw her mom in the hall. As I realized I looked down, not being able to stop blush creeping to my face.

"Hi, Miss Woods."

"Hi, Clarke."

"Hi, mom."

"Don't Hi at me. You gonna traumatize Aden. No showering together as anyone else is home."

Now I wasn't able to take my gaze off the floor. I felt so, so embarrased.

Lexa laughed with her mom and we walked into her room.

As the door closed, I turned to Lexa still keeping my eyes down and hid my face in her.

Surpried, she didn't move at first.

"Baby, are you embarrased?" She asked quietly, chuckling.

I just nodded. And at that she laughed loudly.

"Your mum and brother were there!"

She started laughing even harder.

"Don't laugh! This is serious."

"Alright, aright," she nodded and stopped laughing, though when I finally looked up at her, I saw a huge smile.

She leaned down but I put my finger on  her lips, keeping her from my lips. "Go shower, I'll think either you deserve my kiss or not."

She opened her mouth in shock as she just watched me go up her bed.

I smiled  very satisfied of myself.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

221K 11.1K 90
Being flat broke is hard. To overcome these hardships sometimes take extreme measures, such as choosing to become a manager for the worst team in Blu...
204K 1K 192
Mature content
240K 37.1K 96
ပြန်သူမရှိတော့ဘူးဆိုလို့ ယူပြန်လိုက်ပြီ ဟီးဟီး ဖတ်ပေးကြပါဦး
183K 4.2K 65
imagines as taylor swift as your mom and travis kelce as your dad