Marinette Cheng (Allen)

By Butterflykingdom33

Marinette Cheng (Allen the daughter of the flash) and Sabine Cheng had always known she was the adopted daugh... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Authors note
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chpater 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Epilogue
A/N

Prologue

5.4K 82 16
By Butterflykingdom33

Hey guys,

I wanted to write a miraculous bio dad story that had never been written before, I've seen lots of Marinette Wayne or Marinette Stark and there are many similar to these. I wanted to try something different and went with Marinette being the daughter of the Flash, also known as Barry Allen.

So for this story Tom Dupain is Marinette's step father and Marinette always knew that he wasn't her birth father but she never knew who her biological father was. In this story there is no Miraculous but Tiki will be Marinette's pet cat.

One day when she was at school, a teacher came up to her and told her to go to the principals office, when she gets there she is told some unfortunate news about her mother and step father.

Her father died in a car crash, her mother lived but is very unwell and in a coma. Sabine can't look after her so she sends her to go live with her birth father till she gets better.

What happens when Barry finds out that he had a daughter he never knew about?

Tell me what you think of the story so far in the comments the first chapter will be up soon.
Comment, Vote :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.4K 171 13
Françoise Dupont High School has a group of 3 girls, who each own a replica of a Miraculous, ancient jewelry which can give the wielder animal-based...
955 48 14
A MIRACULOUS LADYBUG & CHAT NOIR STORY (Y/N) Dupain moves in with her cousin Marinette to Paris, hoping for some peace and quiet, and to finally beco...
443 17 14
The world has fallen into chaos after the Power Shift. Governments rarely last more than a few weeks, and everyone lives in uncertainty. Choosing to...
207K 8K 57
π—–π—’π— π—£π—Ÿπ—˜π—§π—˜π——: 13th SEPTEMBER 2016 π—¦π—˜π—€π—¨π—˜π—Ÿ: A MIRACULOUS FUTURE (Completed in 2021) Marinette Dupain-Cheng is Paris's infamous superhero...