Some Like It Rough

By SecretfreakXxDinkyxX

More

Chapter 8
Chapter 11 part 1
Chapter 11 part 2

Chapter 10

67.3K 742 80
By SecretfreakXxDinkyxX

Jesse's POV.

I don't get why he keeps showing up here. He's obviously with her why chase after me? Every night since Seth found out I work here he just comes up here and sits at the bar or goes hang out with Cole, Aaron and Ang if they are here. He doesn't do anything else but sits. He might have a few beers but he always watches me when I come out of my office. Always. It's kinda creepy. I guess I know why he took my so called stalking so badly because it is really fucking creepy. He has talked to me just small conversations nothing big just ask how I'm doing and how his baby is. I'll scoff and say it's not yours but we are both fine. He'll say good and that he wants to go to my next doctors appointment with me. I'll ask why would you want to my doctors appointment with me if it's not your child. He just says because it is his. I'll roll my eyes shaking my head no and walk away.

Oh and he sends me rose every night too. My office is covered in my favorite roses. I just don't get it because that skanky bitch is always there with him. But it's weird because she just usually on her knees close but far enough away from him. I guess her punishment or he's just that way with her I don't know. And I'm always receiving pictures of them together smiling at each other, kissing or cuddling and love letters declaring his love for her and notes from her reminding me to stay away from him. I'm getting so tired of them it down right annoying. She's got him I get it. Oh and that god damn smirk of hers I just want to rip it off her fucking face and shove it up her ass. Okay hormones talking there. I know I need to let go of him but I can't.

I walk out of my office for my dinner and water I brought tonight since I came into work early today so I could get off early because I have an early doctors appointment tomorrow. I walk out and see Seth, Cole, Aaron and Angie sitting on the couch joking and laughing I guess waiting for the next show. Ang always at Aaron side on her knees as he pets her hair Cole with his subs, Seth sitting in between them and of course that bitch not far on her knees. I shake my head disgusted by her. I walk behind the bar to get my stuff and turn around back around heading towards my office just as Seth stops me.

"How you feeling?" He ask me. I sigh heavily.

"I'm fine Seth." I say.

"The baby?" He ask.

"Fine, nothing has changed since yesterday." I tell him. He nods an okay.

"So when is you next appointment?" He ask putting his arms over his chest.

"For petesakes tomorrow Seth?" I say exasperated.

"Time?" he ask.

"10:30." I tell him.

"I'll pick you up here at nine." He tells me.

"Seth why do you insist on going with me to the doctor when it's not your baby?" I ask him.

"Because we both know it is and I told you when we started trying I wanted to be there for everything." He says. I just stare at him shocked that he even remembered that.

"Fine, nine it is." I finally sigh giving in.

"Thank you." He tells me pulling me into a hug. "I'm still in love with you Jesse baby." He says pulling away. I just nod and smile walking away. I don't know why I'm doing this.

As I'm walking back to my office while thinking what an idiot I am for letting him take me. I run into none other then that bitch. I sigh closing my eyes. Why didn't I go in through the front door instead of the back. Oh yeah I needed to stop by Zack's office and talk to him. Ugh!

"Didn't I tell you to leave him alone. He doesn't want you Jesse why don't you get that? He is only wanting to use you to make me jealous. So, he could catch me which he did." She says showing off her engagement ring again to me! "You were nothing but a toy Jesse he loves me not you. Can't you get that through that pathetic little head of yours. I mean seriously Jesse look at me, I have a body to die for and Seth can't get enough of me he says I am the best fuck he's ever had and he just wants to burst just thinking about me and you are nothing but a boring fuck. Oh and Jesse Seth said every time he had to fuck you or just the thought of fucking you he would get sick. The only way he got through it was and, just to get it up he had to think of me the whole time" She says as she laughs! "Jesse did your ever wonder about when some of the pictures I sent you were taken... Hmm. Well, let me in lighting that Naïve little brain of yours. You see when you finally fell asleep at night Seth would crawl out of bed and come over to my house. He couldn't get out of his loft fast enough. You know the first thing he would do after kiss me passionately, we would take a shower to scrub away your disgusting scent. It made his skin crawl." She says laughing at me! "Those pictures were of us in bed after we fucked and made love! I am the only one that satisfies him sexually! I repeat this again so can understand We. Are. Getting. Married and soon. Just fucking back off you stupid whore. Move on go away whatever just stay away from him. I've had enough of you chasing after him. You take one more step in his direction I promise you Jesse it will be your last." She threatens me. I listen to her babbling the whole time not really sure what to say. Did Seth really have to think of her when we made love, no correction when he pity fucked me.... damn, Jenny has me second guessing what Seth and I had and what I thought we shared. How could he do that that sick bastard, I guess I never really knew who the real Seth was. I didn't say another thing to her as I walked away and all I hear was Jenny mouthing off. "Remember Jesse stay away from my baby my soon to be husband you whore. Look at you, who would want a fat cow like you anyways and with a bastards child at that!" She yelled. I kept walking with tears in my eyes but I refuse to let them go as I walked straight to Zack's office office

You know what I just won't show up here tomorrow. My mind keeps going back to leaving this damn town for good. It hurts seeing him. It hurts seeing those pictures. It all just hurts and I hate it. I walk into Zack's office discussing the stuff I needed to and eat my dinner. After I'm done I head back to my office but on my way I stop at the bar to throw my trash away but I get a surprise well not really but it still hurt. Seth is there standing in front of Jenny with her leash in his hand pulling on it. I guess punishing her she had the look of lust and fear at the same time. I guess it's the games he likes to play as the bitch always reminds he likes to play. I threw my stuff away turned on my heels and went back to my office where I sat down and cried. I truly didn't want to believe anything she was saying but it's all true. All of it.

"WHY is he doing this to me?" I scream to myself. How can he say he loves me and wants to go to the babies doctors appointment and then start messing with Jenny in front of me. I just cried harder! I think I will just leave. To hell with it I can't sit back and watch anymore.

I got up grabbed all the flowers that Seth has sent me and threw them in the trash and I went to grab the pictures and the letters that bitch has sent me but, they are gone. Did I throw them away or what? I can't think about it, I walked out the door to head back to Master Zacks office to let him know I am going to leave town and why. I know he will understand he has been watching Seth everytime he comes in to The Cage, he is my protector when Seth is here. I have caught him mumbling things like I want her out and she will pay for this for hurting my pet. I have no clue what he is talking about and it is not my place to ask.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Cole's POV

Oh hell no! That fucking crazy bitch. Did I just hear what I think I heard? Seth asked Jenny to marry him? Them being together. What the fuck is all his babbling about Jesse and his baby? Well for one thing I am about to find the fuck out! I stormed over to Seth and stopped dead in my tracks. Seth has Jenny collar in his hand and he is kissing her.

"What the fuck?! I yell at the top of my lungs and then see Seth push Jenny away.

"You fucking whore don't you ever fucking touch me again you bitch!" He yells at her.

"Seth!" I yell. "What the hell is going on here?!" I ask irritated. I then turn to Jenny and I glare at her and point my fingered. "I just heard this slut tell Jesse you are engagement to be married, This better be not fucking true my man!" I say gritting my teeth together. I stopped as I see the of shock on Seths face, is it because he is caught? "Oh hell no, have you be stringing Jesse and all of us along in some kind of fucked up game of yours." I say with venom. "Is the baby even yours Seth because I know she is Master Zack pet and under his protection. Maybe it is his baby!" I tell him. That seem to knock Seth of his shock and I saw his eyes turn to rage and his face turn red and a roar came out of his mouth and he lunged for Jenny!

"You fucking whore! What else did you tell her huh? I'd rather slit my own throat than have anything to do with you! I've never dated you I only fucked you twice and that make you think in that twisted head of yours we're getting married. I would never marry you you skanky bitch!" He growls at her gripping her throat choking her. She just smiles at him.

"Punish me baby I've been a bad girl." She chokes out. Seth is pissed as hell and she thinks he's playing with her.

I try to pull Seth off of her but its not working. So I holler at Adrian and he comes running over to help me out.

"Seth man let go of her." I tell him.

"No this bitch is on my last fucking nerve!" He growls at me.

"Your going to kill her and your baby needs you." Adrian reminds him. That brought him out. He let go of her standing up. Then he grabs her leash yanking her up roughly twisting it around his arm making it Jenny's collar tighten around her neck choking her again.

"You go near Jesse one more time I'm going to fucking kill you." He says deathly low it even scared me. And I don't think that was a threat I think it was more of a promise. She suddenly reaches up and kisses him on the lips. He pushes her roughly making her fall on her ass. "Don't ever touch me again!" He growls at her as he turns on his heels sitting down with his elbows on his knees running his hands through his face and hair. "What else did she tell her?" He ask me calmly.

"Just that you used Jesse, never wanted her, how you two are getting married, Jesse was just a toy you used to play a game between you and Jenny, just bullshit Seth. Apparently it's not the first time she's cornered Jesse" I tell him.

"Fuck I need to talk to her." He huffs standing up. "That bitch better not of screwed shit up." He says walking away.

Good luck Seth your going to need it. You are going to need a miracle to make her believe you, Jenny did a pretty good job of painting pretty picture of you two. I sigh thinking this is ridiculous. They both love each other they belong together all this shit needs to stop.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jesse's POV.

I go into Zack's office without knocking almost in tears. I refuse to let them fall over him. I sit down in the chair waiting for his phone call to be over but as I sat there I couldn't hold them in any longer I just sobbed quietly.

"I'll call you back." I hear Zack say. I look up and see him hanging up the phone. "What's wrong Jesse?" He ask me.

"I'm leaving town I can't take it anymore!" I sob.

"What happen?" He ask.

"Seth and Jenny!" I say angrily wiping away my tears.

"Calm down Jesse." He says urgently.

"No I won't!" I yell at him standing up. "I'm tired of that bitch throwing their relationship in my face. I've had enough of him acting like he wants to be with me and our child! I'm tired of it all! She's got him why don't they leave me alone!" I continue to yell.

"Jesse its not as it seems." He tells me calmly. I actually snort.

"Oh yeah then why the fuck are they out there in front of everyone getting ready to fuck each other?!" I yell at him again.

"No fucking way Jesse it has to be a mistake." He says standing up. He makes his way to the door mumbling something I didn't understand. "Wait here." He tells me. I just nod returning back to the chair and begin to sob again. I just sit there sobbing trying to calm down knowing it isn't any good for the baby but I can't seem to stop. It's killing me knowing he's actually with that bitch, that I was some game they played. He never loved me. It was always her he was in love with. No no I'm done thinking and crying about this. It over and done with I'm moving away.

Finally as I'm calming down Zack comes in slamming his door shut mumbling again pissed off. I've never seen him this angry before.

"I can't believe what I just saw." He mutters. I closed my eyes shaking my head holding back the tears knowing whatever he saw he finally believes me that I was just a toy. "Pack a bag your going out of town for a few days. Don't tell anyone where your going or that your leaving. We'll go right after your doctors appointment." He tells angrily but I know the anger isn't towards me. I just nod an okay.

"How many days?" I finally ask hoping he's calm. He sighs heavily looking at me.

"A week I have some business to take care of and your coming with me." He tells me. I nod getting up from my seat.

"I'll be ready." I tell him. He smiles brightly at me.

"Good now get your ass to work pet." He teases. I just shake my head smiling as I walk to the door but, before I reached the door Master Zack pulls me in for hug then leans down kissing my head. "Jesse everything will be alright. I will always be here for you." He tells me pulling away.

"Thanks Zack." I say walking out the door.

I go back to my office getting and get settled back into my work when suddenly the door flys open scaring the shit out of me.

"We need to talk." Seth says. I scoff shaking my head angrily.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Seth's POV.

I can't believe that bitch had the nerve to say that stuff to Jesse and kiss me. I was so disgusted I actually wanted to puke. I went to the bar and take a shot or tequilla just to get that whores taste out of my mouth. I walk into or more less barge in to Jesse's office.

"We need to talk." I tell her. She shakes her head angrily.

"There's nothing to talk!" She says through clench teeth.

"There's plenty, whatever she told you was a lie I have or never will have an plans on marrying that bitch much less date her." I tell her calmly.

"Bullshit Seth!" She yells standing up. You dumped me for her, you were pretty much fucking her when I walk out there!" She continues to yell. I felt my face heat up with the boiling anger I had raging inside of me from what Jenny just pull but, the thought that I might have lost Jesse for good because of that bitch had me boiling in anger. If Jesse doesn't take me back my life will be ruined without her and our baby! She has to see that it was all a lie. NO damn it! I will make her see reason!

"Bullshit I wanted to kill her Jesse. She's apparently lied to you more than once. I don't know what all she told you Jesse but I can guarantee it was all a fucking lie. Damn it Jesse I love you more than anything why in the world would I want her?" I start.

"Bullshit Seth I was nothing but a game for you and her to play around with!" She yells. Shit I've got to calm her down this cannot be good for the baby.

"Jesse please sit down and calm down please for our baby." I beg.

"It's not your fucking baby!" She growls at me. I sigh closing my eyes.

"Whatever you say just please sit down and we will talk about this calmly." I tell her.

"You! You son of a bitch no longer have the right to tell me what to do. Just leave and go back to your whore!" She yells. I don't want her upset anymore I ask her one final question.

"No matter what I say to you still won't believe me will you?" I ask.

"Fuck no." She scoffs. "I have the pictures as proof Seth that you and that bitch are together." She yells me. Which that pissed me off. I can't believe she would believe that bitch over me. It also broke my heart. All that time we've spent together telling each other everything and she still believes her.

"What? What pictures Jesse?" I ask her confused. She looks at me with pure anger in her eyes.

"Don't act as if you don't know you bastard!" She growls at me.

" Fine I'll fucking show you what you mean to me!" I growl walking back to the door slamming it shut on my way out.

I haven't seen or heard from her in a month. I've been getting everything ready with Angie and Aaron's help. We've found the perfect house for us. It's beautiful. It's a two story house with a wrap around porch. It has a fenced off swimming pool, a play ground area, four bedroom upstairs an office and a game room downstairs. Our soon to be bathroom has a bathtub big enough to fit four people in it with a Jacuzzi and the shower is separate and has ten shower heads making sure you don't miss a spot I guess. It's a huge bathroom. Each room has its own bathroom but not as decked out as the master bathroom. The master bathroom is huge with a huge walk in closet. The house is just amazing. The kitchen has all new stainless steel appliances. It's just amazing. Angie is the one that found it. She promised me Jesse would love it. So I let her talk me into. Not like she really had to talk me into it because I fell in love with it too.

We also went out and bought her a car. A family car but kinda sporty too. We've also went up and bought the baby all kinds of stuff and picked out the room closest to us of course. So far all I've done is set up the crib things like that. I'm leaving the decorating to her because that's her decision. I mean I'll do it but she needs to be here to tell me how she wants it done.

Yes I've already partially moved into the house. All that's in this big house is a chair for me to sit in my bed and the baby's stuff. I'm waiting to get her and I'm making her ass move in with me wether she likes it or not. I don't care what Zack or even she says. Then we can go out and buy furniture and stuff we need. I still have the loft and I'll bring that stuff over when she's done with what she wants.

Angie, Aaron and Cole have been keeping an eye on her for me. What pissed me off the most was they next day after our argument she came up missing a week later she shows back up. Apparently she went on a trip with Zack. Yeah I was livid. Why the hell would she go on a trip with him? That's my girl and he better back the fuck off. I'm not letting her go without a fight.

Right now I'm getting prepared for the biggest fight of my life. Now that that paper work and the house has been paid off and the car. I'm going to go get her and bring her home. I just dread the fight. I don't even want it to be a fight but with all that bullshit that bitch told her I know there's going to be one. I just wish I knew everything she told Jesse all I know for sure is that we're supposedly we're getting married and I was just using Jesse well of course that's a lie. I never used Jesse man she's my heart. And as far as marrying Jenny that's the biggest lie known to man.

"Ready?" Aaron says walking into the house. I sigh heavily nodding.

"Yeah let's go." I say getting up from my chair dreading this. I don't want to upset her. I'm scared she'll lose our baby and once was enough. I know it's our baby but it breaks my heart every time she says it's not. I get in my truck and he gets into Angie's piece of crap and we take off. We head off to the club me thinking of how to approach this. Should I be demanding or gentle about it? Before I know it we are at the club. I get out meeting Aaron at the door.

"You ready for this?" He ask me.

"As ready as I'll ever be." I tell him. He nods handing Mike his card then I do the same.

"Is there going to be a problem tonight guys?" He ask with a cocked eyebrow.

"I hope not." I tell him. He nods letting us through.

We walk in spotting Cole and Angie sitting beside each other with two extra beers on the table in front of them.

"Well it's about time." Cole huffs as Angie gets up letting Aaron sit down and then getting on her knees next to him. They are made for each other I swear. Aaron has already admitted to me he likes Angie more than a sub but he doesn't want to ruin what they have going on by telling her and her not feeling the same way but I have a feeling she does.

"Seth!" I hear Angie yell.

"What?" I ask her.

"Did you hear me?" She ask me. I shake my head no causing her to sigh heavily.

"She's in her office and for some reason she's in an awfully good mood." She tells me. That didn't set to well with me. Why would she be in such a good mood? Don't worry about that at least she's in a good mood so this might be easier than I thought. I nod standing back up heading towards her office. As I'm walking to the door she steps out and smiles at me.

"We need to talk." we say at the same time. She giggles as I smile shaking my head.

"My office?" She ask me.

"Yeah your office." I answer. She nods but walks towards the cooler grabbing a beer and a water. Then she walks inside her office holding the door open for me handing me the beer but I shake my head no. She sets the water and beer down leaning against her desk as I lean up against the wall. "What did you want to talk about?" I ask her. She suddenly stands up walks over to me smiling.

"It can wait." She purrs standing on her tippy toes running her nose against my neck. "God you smell good." She moans.

"Jesse what are you doing?" I groan as she runs fingers down my chest making me hard as a rock. God it felt good having her hands on me again.

"I've missed you so much." She purrs running her hand up my shirt and kissing my neck

"Jesse stop, we need to talk." I tell her but not very convincingly.

"Are you saying you don't want me?" She ask licking me neck. I grab her face between my hands crashing my lips to hers kissing her rough but passionately. I break the kiss panting.

"You have no clue how much I want you Jesse but not this way I want us back together before jumping back into bed." I tell her.

"Who says we're not." She says pulling back into a rough kiss before I got the chance to as her what she meant. I got so lost in the kiss I forgot that we needed to talk I just forgot everything. My dick throbbing with with need as I grab her ass lifting her up making her wrap her legs around my waist and arms around my neck. I walk us to her desk setting her down. She breaks the kiss kissing me down my neck as I kiss lick and nibble on hers. But something was nagging at me in the back of my mind. Why is she suddenly acting this way towards me? But I couldn't go into much because the next thing I know she's pulling off my shirt licking, sucking, nibbling and kissing all over my chest.

"God damn Jesse." I moan grabbing the back of her hair pulling her back crashing her lips to mine kissing her once again rough but passionately. I break the kiss pulling off her shirt off. "Fuck your beautiful." I tell her laying her down on the desk. I start kissing licking on her bulging belly moaning as she grabs a hand full of my hair pressing my face against her belly. I didn't care I just licked and kissed my way around her belly moving up reaching my hand around to take off her bra. She arches her back helping me. I pull it off tossing it wherever. She moans and withers as I lick, nibble and suck everywhere on her breast taking her nipple in my mouth massaging her other one gently. She pushes me off of hers standing up grabbing my jeans undoing them pushing me guiding me around until I hit her chair. She pushes me down in the chair as she pulls them down then starts taking off her maternity tights and shoes. Once she's got them off she straddles me. "Wait." I pant not really wanting to stop my dick was hard leaking precum. I wanted to keep going but I was scared. "Can you have sex?" I ask as she bites my neck.

"Mmhmm." She mumbles.

"Jesse baby please." I say pulling her away from me. "Can you have sex being pregnant?" I ask panting. God I wanted her so bad.

"Yes I can have sex until I go into labor." She tells me.

"Even with someone as big as I am? I won't hurt the baby will I?" I ask petrified of hurting the baby. She giggles shaking her head.

No Seth the baby is protected." She tells me.

"Yeah but what if." I start.

"Shut up Seth." She says pressing her lips to mine roughly. She starts moving her hip coating my dick with her juices driving me insane. I break the kiss tossing my head back as she slowly slides down on my dick.

"Oh god Jesse." I moan tossing my head back as she starts moving her hips insanely slow. I lift my head grabbing her neck pulling her closer to me as I start nibbling and licking her neck. "I've missed you so much Jesse baby." I say in between licks and nibbles. She starts moving her hips faster moaning loudly.

"Oh god Seth I've missed you too!" She almost yells grabbing my shoulders holding on for dear life. "Fuck I've missed you dick inside me oh Seth!" She yells moving her hips wildly. Damn if felt so fucking good being inside her, touching her body. I knew I wasn't going to last long and I didn't as soon as she reach up and grabbed my hair crashing her lips to mine biting my lip I lost it. I came and came hard grunting pushing her down hard on my dick filling her with my cum.

"Jesus Seth you can't be finish already!" She growls at me. I grunt on last time standing up taking her with me.

"Fuck no baby that's just the beginning." I grunt laying her on the desk thrusting hard into but not to hard. Still worried I might hurt the baby. I start thrusting in and out of her hard but gently causing her to moan over and over. My hands are all over her perfect round belly loving the feeling when I suddenly feel something. I froze suddenly fearing I hurt the baby.

"Oh god Seth don't stop. It's just the baby kicking." She groans. Me on the other hand got excited.

"Really?!" I ask excitedly.

"Yes now please keep going." She practically begs. So I started thrusting in and out of her again rubbing her belly smiling each time I feel the baby kick.

"Knows daddy is around." She moans smiling. I nod grabbing her neck pulling her up crashing her lips to mine kissing her passionately.

"It's about time you admitted it god I love you." I groan breaking the kiss as I feel her tightening up. She lays back down wrapping her legs around my waist grabbing my hips digging her nails in to my skin moving her hips wildly.

"Oh god Seth I love you too!" She yells as she cum hard.

"Damn." I grunt cumming again.

"Oh god." she moans slowing down. When we are finally done riding out our orgasms I pick her taking her with me with my dick still inside her sitting back down in the chair both of us catching our breaths. She lays her head on my shoulder putting her hand on my chest. It might not have lasted long but that was the best damn sex I had in a while.

I run my hand up and down her back loving the feel of my hands on her naked skin.

"You okay?" I ask her.

"Mmhmm." she mumbles snuggling closer to me. I move her hair out of her face.

"Not that I didn't enjoy this because believe me I did but why the sudden change of heart?" I ask her.

"Because I know the truth now." She says.

"What do you mean?" I ask her. She sits up scooting us closer to her desk. She opens a drawer pulling out what looks like pictures handing them the me. I take them looking down at them and came unglued. "What the fuck?!" I growl looking through them. This is insane. They are pictures of me and Jenny kissing, hugging, holding hands, half naked or completely naked in bed. All sorts of pictures. "Where the hell did these come from?" I ask Jesse.

"Your girlfriend keep giving them to me." she says smiling.

"She's not my fucking girlfriend!" I snap at her then take a deep breath. "Sorry I didn't mean to take it on you." I tell her. "These aren't real I don't know how she did this but they are fake somehow Jesse I promise you." I plead.

"I know I found something interesting when I left with Zack for a week." She tells me. I glared at her for that.

"Don't worry baby I just needed to clear my head from all this drama." She tells me. I nod an okay. "Anyway Zack gets a call and he leaves well he showed up not long later with this disk." she says popping it in her computer. "Now look." She says after she makes a couple of clicks. I look to where she's pointing. "See the difference. Your right Seth they are fake. She photoshopped them." She tells me clicking through more and you can see the difference. "And also." She says handing me some letters. I take them and start reading them. They are fucking love letters from me to Jenny.

"What the fuck?" I ask. "I never Jesse damn it what is wrong with her?!" I growl.

"Zack had them analyzed. Fake as well. She did a good job but not good enough." She tells me. I lay my head back pissed off. I can't believe that bitch would go though such links to get me. "I'm sorry I didn't trust you." she whispers in tears.

"Why didn't you? We've been together for how long and I've never lied to you once Jesse. You should have trusted me. I'm in love you baby and nobody else only you and our baby. And I'm sorry I over reacted to finding out you were stalking me." I tell her then kiss her beautiful lips.

"I wasn't really stalking Seth." She sniffles.

"Then please explain to me?" I ask. She nods an okay.

"I didn't follow you around like Jenny is. I only saw you when you came into the club. Yes I would stare at you only because you intrigued me. You were the opposite of me I guess. While you didn't participate in anything......I don't know Seth I just felt you were what I wanted. It looked liked you just wanted rough sex just like I did. And I wanted to introduce myself here at the club but I didn't want to scare you away thinking I was really into this stuff and face it I'm not much to look at so I thought you'd blow me off anyway. But my Dom talked me into but I was still scared and didn't want to do it at the club. So I cornered Cole asking him your name and where you hung out at. I just wanted to meet you and go from there. I'm sorry I guess I just went about it wrong." She sobs. I pull her into a hug.

"It's okay baby just freaked me out I'm glad you did or we would have never meet. I'm sorry I flipped out but I was having that stalking feeling and I let that get to me. I'm so sorry baby." I tell her honestly.

"Me too. I shouldn't of believed anything Jenny said to me or those pictures." She sniffles. I take her face in between my hands and kiss her passionately.

"I'm so in love with you Jesse baby." I say breaking the kiss.

"Say it again please." She whispers.

"I'm so in love with you Jesse baby." I say again not hesitation.

"I'm so in love you too Seth." She sniffles.

"Good get dressed I have a surprise for you." I tell her helping her stand up groaning as I pull out.

"What is it?" She ask wiping her face.

"Now it wouldn't be a surprise if I told you now would it?" I ask her rhetorically.

"Seth." She whines.

"Jesse baby." I mimic. She sigh giving in knowing I'm not giving in.

We both get dressed after getting cleaned up and we head out to the bar area and see everyone out there smiling. I flip them off walking out the door holding Jesse's hand the whole time. I walk her out to my truck helping her in but there was a tight squeeze between her belly and the steering wheel. I hold in my laugh knowing she's hormonal.

"Shut up Seth it's you fault I'm this fat anyway!" She snaps at me.

"I didn't say anything baby and your not fat your pregnant big difference there baby." I tell her. Well apparently that made her happy because she leans in as I get in giving me a kiss.

"I love you." She sniffles.

"I love you to baby." I say putting my arm around her shutting the door. I start the truck up and take off.

I drive us a block from the house making her put on the blindfold. With little fight which I was surprised. I drive us the rest of the way there with her bouncing in her seat. I pull in to the drive way getting out then helping her out. I walk us to the middle of the yard and stopping.

"Ready?" I whisper in her ear.

"God yes this is killing me Seth." She huffs. So I slowly pull off the blindfold removing from her eyes as I stand beside her gauging her reaction. She gasp looking at it in awe.

"Wow it's beautiful." she says in awe. "Who's is it?" She ask me. I pull her into a hug kissing her nose.

"You remember the last time I saw you and I said I'll show you how much you fucking mean to me. Well Jesse I wasn't lying. You mean the world to me. So I went and bought US a house. YOU a car and stuff for OUR baby." I tell her. She starts crying of course. I wipe away her tears." Come on baby let's go take a look at our new house." I tell her pulling her along.

We go inside and I show her everything each and every room, the pool playground, her car everything. The whole time she cried.

"Now you start looking for furniture and all that good stuff then we'll move in okay?" I tell her as she nods sniffling.

"Seth wait, it's time to tell me." She says. I nod an okay.

"Your right it is. My family is was loaded. When they died they left everything to me even the company which I let someone else run I just get what's left over." I tell her.

"So so so your rich?" She ask me shocked.

"Yes baby I am." I tell her.

"And you never told me?" She ask me. I shake my head no.

"No I wanted a girlfriend that loves me for me not my money and that just happens to be you baby." I tell her wrapping my arms around her waist.

"I do love you." She sniffles.

"And I love you to Jesse baby." I say leaning down and kissing her with all the love I have for her.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

32.4K 1.9K 8
Mature Content: Short story A story about two men. A story about heartbreak. A story about loss. A story about gain. A story about two artists.
195K 436 25
bdsm mature content don't Read as your first bdsm story
1.5K 138 38
mature
1.5K 161 42
Mature content