A Broken Road

Galing kay writerbug44

Paisley Valetta was once an average, artistic teenage girl. Finishing her junior year in high school with her... Higit pa

A Broken Road- 1
A Broken Road- 2
A Broken Road- 3
A Broken Road- 4
A Broken Road- 5
A Broken Road- 6
A Broken Road- 7
A Broken Road- 8
A Broken Road- 9
A Broken Road- 10
A Broken Road- 11
A Broken Road- 12
A Broken Road- 13
A Broken Road- 14
A Broken Road- 15
A Broken Road- 16
A Broken Road- 18
A Broken Road- 19
A Broken Road- 20
A Broken Road- 21
A Broken Road- 22
A Broken Road- 23
A Broken Road- 24
A Broken Road- Epilogue

A Broken Road- 17

107K 3.3K 2K
Galing kay writerbug44

“Martin Scorsese.”

“Not a fan.”

“Okay, well what about George Lucas?”

I shook my head and crinkled my nose.

“Star Wars? Come on!” Alex yelped incredulously.

I laughed, throwing my head back into the pillows. We were laying on my bed, under the covers as we discussed famous directors and movies. That’s basically all we’d done all week, lay around the house and do random things. I mean, sometimes he’d go out with his friends or I’d go out with Kelly or we’d go out with Kelly and Danny together, but most of the time, we stayed home and ate whatever, and lazied around. I was glad to finally have a friend here and it was a relief to know that it was somebody like Alex. He never pressured me into telling him anything. If he asked me a question that I didn’t want to answer, he let it go. But if I wanted to tell him something, he’d listen.

“Well, what about Spielberg? You have to love Spielberg, everyone does.”

“Not me.” I laughed. “I mean, I liked Jaws, but I think that’s it.”

“E.T.”

“Never saw it, the thing creeped me out and I’ve never been a fan of Drew Barrymore.”

“Poltergeist?” Alex asked as we stared up at my ceiling.

“Nope.”

“You’ve never seen Poltergeist?” He asked incredulously.

I chuckled at his animated expressions. “No, I haven’t.”

“We’re watching that. You poor, poor depraved child.” He sighed. “Okay, but what about The Gremlins?”

“Are you kidding?” I scoffed. “I watched about five minutes of that movie and had nightmares for a week.”

“Alright, I can see that. You’re a wimp.” He teased.

I lightly pushed him before speaking. “But Saving Private Ryan wasn’t a bad movie. It was gruesome, but it was alright, I guess.”

He put his face in his hands before speaking as if my words were giving him a conniption or something. “Okay, I swear to god if you say you’ve never seen this one, I’m going to tape you to a chair and we are going to just sit down for a whole day and watch movies.”

“Okay, let’s hear it.” I said, preparing for the name of his sacred movie.

“The Goonies.” He said, looking at me like I had the power to ruin his whole life with my reply.

I shrugged innocently. “Sorry.”

He groaned and shook his head, sending vibrations through the pillow. “You’re impossible. So, painfully impossible.”

“I used to love Back to the Future, though.” I chirped, trying to help him cope with my inability to understand his fascination with Spielberg films. “And Casper. I loved Casper too. He was my best friend from ages three to five.”

Alex grinned at me. “Okay, I’ll give you those.”

“But don’t hate me when I tell you that I haven’t seen any of the Jurassic Parks, Men In Blacks, or Transformers.”

His jaw dropped as he gaped at me before turning and moving to get out of the bed. Before he could get far, I lunged over the bed and wrapped my arms around his waist, pulling him back into the bed  with a loud squeal.

Alex erupted in laughter until somehow, I pulled him back with too much force, causing him to topple over and knock me off balance. In the end, I ended up laying on top of him with our faces inches apart from each other.

That’s happened a lot throughout the week. Somehow, whether it be a clumsy fall or a misjudgment of space, our faces came close to contact more than normal. And when this happened, I could feel the tense silence and I could see the intensity that invaded Alex’s light brown eyes and turning them into a dark, menacing chocolate brown. That intensity had the power to make me tremble and the only conclusion I can come up with is that I had formed a tiny, weensy eensie crush on Alex Carter.

Neither of us spoke as we just laid there, with me awkwardly resting on top of him and just staring at each other. I jumped slightly when I felt his fingertips brush along my temple, tucking a piece of stray hair behind my ear. His fingers lingered on my skin, sending a fiery feeling rolling into my stomach as he moved his hand to tangle in my hair. At first, I wondered what he was doing, but when I saw his eyes flicker down to my lips, I found it obvious what he was going to do. My brain ached for me to put an end to this and run away, but none of my body parts were responding to my brain because I stood statue still as I noticed our faces growing closer and closer, both because he was leaning up and I was ducking down.

Our lips brushed against each other achingly slowly, but just when I was about to finally do the deed, my phone binged with a new text.

I flung myself off of Alex’s body like he was diseased as I grabbed my phone from the nightstand where it laid. My savior turned out to be Kelly.

Are you going to the bonfire tonight?

I tried texting her back, but my hands were so jumpy and erratic, that I couldn’t push the right buttons on my screen so I decided to attempt that later and right now, try to tackle another issue: The huge awkward silence in the room.

“It was Kelly.” I mumbled, almost breathlessly as my face burned red and I decided that I should lay back down to get my head to stop spinning. “About the bonfire tonight.”

“Are you going?” Asked beside me, seemingly unfazed by our previous mishap.

I shook my head even though he probably couldn’t see me since he was most likely looking up at the ceiling like I was. “No, I’m just going to stay home and relax.”

Alex chuckled softly. “Like you do every day?”

“Exactly.” I said with a small smile. “Anyway, Tim Burton.”

“He’s okay.” Alex said.

“Are you kidding?!” I shrieked. “The man’s a genius!”

He rolled his eyes. “Edward Scissorhands and Sweeney Todd are really his only good movies. Sorry, cupcake.”

“No way. There’s Alice in Wonderland, Charlie and the Chocolate Factory, Batman, and the list continues. You have no idea what you’re talking about.” I defended.

He smirked at me and I could tell that we were back to normal after the awkward almost-kiss. “Whatever you say.”

“Right, so you should go get ready for whatever you’re doing tonight.” I told him, seeing that it was eight and he told me earlier that Danny was picking him up at nine.

“I’ll cancel and we can hang out.” Alex said simply. “I didn’t really wanna go anyway, Jesse’s going and she kind of freaks me out.”

In a desperate attempt to lighten the mood, I stood up from the bed and smiled. “Well, since we’re both blowing off our friends, we might as well do something special tonight instead of lazying around the house like potatoes.”

“Like what?” Alex asked curiously.

I grinned at him. “We’re going swimming, go get dressed.”

“In the ocean?” He asked with wide eyes. “It’s eight at night, you can’t see anything.”

I smiled with a soft laugh. “That’s the point. Now, go. I’ll meet you in the living room in five minutes.”

He sighed and stood from my bed. “You’re insane.”

“I’m a genius.” I called after him as he exited the room. As I got dressed in my solid black bikini, I heard Charlie come home, but he went straight to his room and went to bed. He works early in the morning to late at night, so when he actually is home, he’s exhausted.

“Okay, so why are we going swimming?” Alex asked once we reunited downstairs. I had a towel wrapped around me and he had one thrown over his shoulder, shirtless and wearing plain blue swim trunks.

I tried not to ogle over his exposed body for too long- because it was really nice- and used all the self-control I could muster to look away and head for the back door. “I want to try something.”

“Sex on the beach?” Alex teased.

I chuckled and rolled my eyes. “Not tonight, Carter.”

We walked down the dark beach with my feet squishing through the cold sand.

Alex suggested that we swim out to where we couldn’t touch and I easily agreed so there we were, treading water in the ocean under a pitch black sky. The ocean was reflecting the moon light beautifully and you couldn’t see anything under the surface.

“So what are we doing out here?” He finally asked curiously.

I gave him a huge smirk. “I’ve always wanted to do this.”

“What? Swim in the ocean at night?”

“No.” I laughed, hooking my thumbs in my bikini bottoms and pulling them down and then off of my body. “How good can you throw?”

“Pretty good, I guess.” He said, not really knowing what was happening because he couldn’t see me unclasp my halter bikini top under the water and hold both pieces of my bikini in my hand. “What are you up to?”

“Do you think you can throw this to the shore?” I asked, holding up my swim suit.

Alex’s eyes widened comically as he realized that I was holding both pieces of my bikini.

“Well, can you?” I asked impatiently.

“Uh, um, well… y-y-yeah.” He mumbled, using a shaking hand to grip both pieces of the wet fabric. He balled it up and then threw his arm back, chucking the ball of black cloth through the air, landing firmly on the sand.

“Thank you.” I said, starting to spin around in the water in my birthday suit.

He was still motionless and shocked, which I didn’t really expect. “You… you’re… but…”

“What?” I scoffed with a smirk. “You’ve never been skinny dipping?”

“Have you?” He countered.

I grinned at him. “I asked you first.”

“No, I haven’t.” He told me and I noticed him looking down at my chest, as if he could see anything that he couldn’t have seen when I had my bikini on.

“You won’t be able to see my boobs in this water.” I told him bluntly.

He quickly moved his gaze to my eyes. “I wasn’t trying.” He denied.

I chuckled. “Yeah, okay.”

“So have you ever been skinny dipping?” He asked curiously.

“Nope, which is why I wanted to. And I love it, this is such a rush.” I grinned, spinning in a circle again and letting myself splash around in the water.

“And you’re totally okay with this?” He asked suspiciously.

I gave him a weird look. “What? It’s not like you’re going to try and rape me. And it’s not like you could if you tried.”

“And to think I thought you were prude.” Alex chuckled.

“I’m not prude.” I defended, throwing a splash of water at him. “I’m just not a whore.”

“You know, you can’t get away with splashing me like that, right?” He asked with a mischievous grin on his face.

“Yeah?” I challenged him with a slight smirk. “Then do something about it.”

Without a warning, Alex disappeared under the surface of the dark ocean surface, making him invisible. I tried to swim away from where I assumed he’d be, but he was too quick. His strong hand incased my ankle, pulling me into the water.

My face was under water for about five seconds until Alex released me and I was free to resurface.

“Jerk!” I laughed, splashing him yet again.

“Hey, you brought it upon yourself, doll face.” He defended.

And that’s how we began a huge water war. Splashing and dunking and name calling was everywhere. But I was careful not to give Alex a show by coming out of the water too far. I burst into laughter each time I’d splash him or manage to submerge his whole face into the salty water.

“Ow!” I yelped when I wasn’t able to close my eyes in time and Alex managed to get some salt water in my eye. Have you ever felt that? Because it feels like somebody just threw a fireball into your eye socket, and it hurts.

“What?” Alex asked, now alarmed by my painful shriek.

“The water, you dick!” I said, clutching my eye in both hands and rubbing furiously.

“Don’t rub it.” He said quickly, swimming over to me. “It’ll just make it worse, you have to blow on it.”

“That’s only if you got something in your eye.” I mumbled, dropping my hands from my face.

“And you have something in your eye.” He chuckled.

“Okay then.” I said, desperate to get the burning to stop as I swam closer to him. “Then blow in it.”

He smiled at me and then gripped my shoulders in his hands. Small bursts of electricity shot through me to my stomach when he touched me and it was weird. But I liked it. “You have to open your eyes.” Alex instructed me quietly, and his voice came out a little choked, like he was having trouble speaking. The pain in my eye, though, overtook the curiosity to find out why Alex was talking so quietly and choked.

“But it hurts.” I whined.

“How can I blow on it if your eye’s closed?” He questioned hoarsely.

I sighed, realizing that he was right. “Okay, ready… set… go!” I counted down and then forced my burning eye to open.

Just as I opened my eye, a soothing current of windy air flushed into my eye, seizing the burn right away.

“Oh my gosh that feels so good.” I gasped as Alex blew into my eye.

“Can I stop?” He asked after a few seconds, which is when I noticed our close proximity. He was only a few miniscule inches away from my face and I hadn’t noticed that he brought his hand up to tangle into my hair, resting on the back of my head. I should have pulled away right then, and I would have if that look in his eyes wasn’t so intoxicating. I don’t know what it was, but whatever was stirring inside his eyes was something that I couldn’t pull away from.

And I should have pulled away when I noticed his eyes flicker to my lips, a worldwide sign of “I’m going to kiss you”, but again, I didn’t. If anything, I made the situation worse by mimicking his actions and letting my glance linger on his lips- they sure did look kissable.

This has happened before between us, like I said, when we’d get so close to kissing, but then something would happen to snap us out of it. But we were alone in the ocean. No phones can ring, no Charlie to come home, no doors to be knocked on, only a shark attack or tidal wave could save us now.

But as his lips began to close the distance between us, I didn’t want anything to stop us. I really, really wanted to know what it felt like to kiss that boy. I mean, we kissed at that party, but it was overtaken by the taste of alcohol and his drunkenness. This was a totally sober kiss.

I leaned in as well, convinced that he was moving too slowly and when our lips met, it was really nice. His lips were soft and comforting and really nice. When his lips started moving, I moved mine against his as well and started leaning closer to him until my bare chest was pressed against his under the water, but I didn’t really care because the sparks that were shooting from that kiss was overwhelming and left no room in my mind to think about anything else.

I don’t know how long we were just treading water right there with our lips pressed against each other until I felt his lips part and his tongue traced my upper lip. My common sense told me not to give his tongue access into my mouth because I knew that if I did, this kiss would be taken too far and regrettable things will happen. But my common sense was malfunctioning and muffled by the lust that was building inside of me and the excitement of how far those regrettable things will be taken.

So I parted my lips and granted him access which he eagerly accepted by shooting his tongue through my lips barrier as if I would change my mind any second. I wrapped my arms around his neck and I felt the hand that wasn’t wrapped in my hair rested on my bare waist.

Suddenly, my lips were cold and his hands left a lingering touch, but they too were gone. I opened my eyes to pout about the sudden absence of his warmth and him stopping that incredible kiss.

“Sorry.” He breathed quickly, taking a step away from me as we’d waded into a shallower part so that we could touch the sand at our toes as the water lapped around my neck. “Shit, I’m so sorry, Pai. Please don’t hurt me, I didn’t mean to-“

I didn’t give him a chance to finish speaking before I lunged forward, planting my lips ferociously on his. My common since was gone. Vanished. Done for. The only thing speaking for my actions now was white hot lust for the boy in front of me.

After a few short moments of shock, Alex pressed against me and returned my fiery kiss, wrapping both hands around my waist to pull me closer. I felt the front of his trunks against my bare skin, but I didn’t really care at all.

After a long, deep kiss, I moved my lips down to his jawline, nipping at the skin lightly before moving down the soft skin of his neck. I could feel his heavy breathing and his breath started coming out shorter and shorter as I sucked on a small spot of skin, no doubt leaving a hickey.

“Paisley.” He groaned in a strained whisper. “You gotta stop.”

“Why?” I murmured against his hot skin.

“Because this is the last bit of self-control I have.” He grunted.

I parted my kiss from his neck and moved my lips to his ear. “Good.” I whispered. “Because you don’t need it.”

He groaned and smashed his lips into mine hungrily. It was the most fierce, passionate, intoxicating kiss I’d ever endured and if I had the ability to stop whatever was happening before- I didn’t now.

I slowly wrapped my arms around his neck and my legs around his waist, not separating the kiss at all. I felt one of his hands roam around my bare back until he finally brought it up my side before cupping one of my bare breasts. I let out a surprised moan into Alex’s lips, causing him to smile before again, wrestling my tongue with his until I eventually gave him dominance of the kiss. I didn’t realize we were moving towards the shore until I felt the lack of ocean water on my back and we were only in waist deep water. And then I was completely out of the water when it was knee deep. I should have been shivering and freezing from the lack of clothing in the middle of the night, but I was completely warm with my body pressed against his- as cheesy as that sounds.

When he laid me down with my back against the towels, I knew what was going to happen. And in a clear state of mind, I would have refused. I would have pushed him off of me and ran for the hills. But I wasn’t in a clear state of mind, I wasn’t even close.

So I didn’t stop him or push him away- I just let it happen. 

_____________________________

The R rated scene is in the R rated scenes book (kinda makes sense, yes?) Anyway, the link is in th external link if you wanna read it (:

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

24.9K 1.3K 41
I'll tell you most of you can relate to some of this 👍
307K 7.7K 111
In which Delphi Reynolds, daughter of Ryan Reynolds, decides to start acting again. ACHEIVEMENTS: #2- Walker (1000+ stories) #1- Scobell (53 stories)...
11.6K 401 16
The Sequel to MEMORIES OF A BROKEN GIRL After the loss of her parents, Willow Pond is unsure what to do with herself, luckily the birth of her twins...
249K 13.7K 36
For the last year, Audrey has been watching over Charlotte Astor, heir to the world's biggest software company. She knows this summer will be filled...