Alpha Dylan

Por Loveme105

"We have a feisty one," he mumbled, tracing kisses down my neck, settling just above my breasts as he admired... Mais

Chapter 1 | You Brought Me To A Club?
Chapter 2 | Don't Stare
Chapter 3 | Wasted Nights
Chapter 4 | What's So Funny?
Chapter 5 | Brotherly Love
Chapter 6 | The News
Chapter 7 | The Arrival
Chapter 8 | Need An Assistant?
Chapter 9 | The Call
Chapter 10 | Don't Tease Me
Chapter 11 | Longline Lake
Chapter 12 | Running In The Rain
Chapter 13 | Flames
Chapter 14 | Pain
Chapter 15 | The Claws Are Out
Chapter 16 | Diner Dash
Chapter 17 | Long Lost Family
Chapter 18 | You Call Yourself An Alpha?
Chapter 19 | Forest Fights
Chapter 20 | No Pack Of Mine
Chapter 21 | Pressure
Chapter 22 | Who Are You?
Chapter 23 | Road Trip
Chapter 24 | I'm Not Leaving You
Chapter 25 | Surprise
Chapter 26 | A Monster
Chapter 27 | Was It Really Love?
Chapter 28 | I Want It
Chapter 29 | Sweater Weather
Chapter 30 | I Like You In Pink
Chapter 31 | The Party
Chapter 32 | Don't Play Dumb
Chapter 34 | Secrets
Chapter 35 | Lone Wolf
Chapter 36 | What Are You Hiding?
Chapter 37 | The Truth
Chapter 38 | The Betrayal
Chapter 39 | Is This What Death Feels Like?
Chapter 40 | Relief
Chapter 41 | What Did I Miss?
Chapter 42 | Tearful Truths
Chapter 43 | Corrupted Memories
Chapter 44 | Is This Just A Game?
Chapter 45 | The Accident
Chapter 46 | Did I Say That Out Loud?
Chapter 47 | Coming To Blows
Chapter 48 | Broken
Chapter 49 | A Fresh Start
Chapter 50 | Pour Your Heart Out
Chapter 51 | Epilogue
Bonus Chapter 1.0- Jared's Second Chance
Bonus Chapter 2.0- Jared's Second Chance
ARE YOU READY?
THE HUNT
TAMING HIM

Chapter 33 | Family Reunion

90.1K 2.6K 763
Por Loveme105

Dylan pulled me to him, wrapping his arms around me, slowly caressing my back as we both watched Jared wheel himself inside.

"Do you think he's going to be okay?" I questioned, sighing.

My mate pursed his lips, cocking his head. "He's handled a lot before."

"Yeah, but I'm just worried this will push him over the edge," I sighed as Dylan kissed my forehead.

"Mates always find their way back to each other at some point."

I shrugged, shaking my head. "I don't know, they've only just met and Amelia is already showing mixed signals. I understand where she's coming from, I really do, I think it's just hard to watch Jared go through this when he doesn't deserve it."

Dylan nodded, leading me back into the party. "Of course it is, he's your brother."

Suddenly, someone loudly cleared their throat in front of me, catching my attention. I gazed up at the incredibly tall and muscular man in front of me, his dark hair flopping down onto his forehead, his face plastered with a smirk.

"New arm candy there, Dylan?" questioned the man, causing me to scowl and my mate to grip my hand, growling.

"What are you doing here, Dean?" spat Dylan, causing Dean to shake his head, gesturing to the atmosphere around him.

"You didn't seriously think I could miss a party, did you, cousin?"

Dylan huffed, shaking his head. "Well, just keep your head low, I don't need any trouble tonight."

Dean scoffed sarcastically, rolling his eyes. "Me? Trouble? Never."

Just as Dylan and I were about to make our way past Dean, he grabbed onto Dylan's bicep, smirking at him.

"You don't want a quick drink with your older cousin for old times sake?"

Dylan chuckled to himself, staring directly into Dean's cold grey eyes. "That's the last thing I want to do right now."

Dylan gripped my hand even harder as he dragged me away, a confused look plastered on my face. "Who is that?"

Dylan growled, running his hands through his hair. "My older cousin, Dean, he's doesn't actually live here, but he visits from time to time as he's technically still in the pack, not that anyone here even wants to see him."

I scrunched up my forehead, gazing back at Dean who was leant against the wall with a beer in hand, keeping to himself, but holding his body in confidence, giving off the impression he was rather happy in his own company.

"What did he do?" I questioned, turning back to Dylan, who was glaring at his cousin from across the room.

"He's just your general jack ass, a selfish bastard who always lets people down, we don't need him here."

"Where does he go when he leaves? Does he have a family?"

Dylan shook his head, raising his eyebrows. "Both of his parents are dead, and he's not on speaking terms with any of his siblings, I don't think he even knows the whereabouts of them; he's a bit of a floater."

I gazed up at my mate, acknowledging his obvious hate for his older cousin, wondering if there was more to the story, but not wanting to ask and ruin the mood.

"I need a drink," said Dylan, making his way over to the nearest table and pouring himself a shot of vodka, gulping it down in a matter of seconds, huffing to himself.

Making my way over to my mate, I rubbed his arm up and down, not enjoying seeing him so stressed. "Hey, don't let him get to you, let's just find Gia, Matthew and Jared and have some fun, I think we all need it."

My mate sighed, smiling down at me quickly and pulling me in for a hard kiss on the lips, dragging me out onto the dancefloor in the middle of the room, laughing when I saw a pretty drunk Gia grinding on Matthew, her hips swaying to the beat of the music.

I laughed as I wrapped my arms around Dylan's neck, grinding my body against his, causing him to growl, leaning down to whisper in my ear. "Keep doing that and I'll have to take you upstairs."

"Maybe I want you to," I whispered back seductively, drawing my bottom lip into my mouth and chewing on it, gazing up into Dylan's ocean blue eyes, finding myself getting lost in them.

"Clara, don't mess with me right now," warned Dylan, his hands wandering down my back, settling on my behind, shoving me into him harder and smashing his lips to mine, exploring the inside of my mouth with his tongue, causing me to moan.

My hands made their way up Dylan's shirt, settling on his defined muscles, causing me to shiver and arousal to flood through my body.

I knew Dylan could smell my arousal, as he suddenly pulled back, swallowing harshly and gazing down at me with pitch black eyes, his breathing laboured.

Just as Dylan was about to pull me in for another kiss, I leaned back, offering him a quick smile. "Just need to go and help myself to another drink," I said, laughing as I turned my back on my mate, walking over to the table.

"Tease," I heard Dylan mutter under his breath, shaking his head at me as he flashed his pearly white teeth, his smile almost melting me.

I poured myself a shot of tequila, memories of the last time I had it coming flooding back, pushing down the feeling of embarrassment, knowing that Gia and I had gone a little overboard for her birthday.

But, it was also the night I first met Dylan, and the thought made my insides churn, finding myself still getting butterflies just thinking about my gorgeous mate.

I grabbed the bottle, shrugging to myself as I took a swig out of it, causing Dylan to raise his eyebrows at me warningly, shaking his head.

"Don't be boring!" I yelled over the music, downing the little remains of the bottle, causing Dylan to make his way over to me, gently taking the bottle from my hands and placing it back on the table.

"Andddd, that's enough for now; we don't want a repeat of last time," my mate chuckled, causing me to pout, laughing up at Dylan as he smiled.

However, my glee was cut short, and I gasped as my eyes scanned the room, settling on Dean, who was heavily making out with a young blonde girl against the wall, the blood draining from my face when I realised who it was.

"Shit," I mumbled, causing Dylan to scowl at me, confused, before realising what I was looking at, a low growl rumbling from his chest, his fists clenched.

"Out of everyone, he goes for Amelia," mumbled Dylan, who started making his way over to his cousin, his breathing heavy.

"Dylan, stop!" I begged, running to catch up with him and stepping in his way, placing my hands over his chest. "Don't cause a big scene, I don't want Jared to see."

"I want him off my territory," growled my mate, causing me to nod.

"I know, I know," I said, cupping Dylan's face, gazing into his pitch black eyes. "Just please calm down for a second, we can do this subtly."

Suddenly, I whirled around at the sound of Jared's voice, a hefty growl escaping his mouth as he glared at Dean and his mate making out against the wall. "What the hell?!"

I sighed, running my hands down my face in distress as Dylan made his way past me, shaking my head to myself as I followed him over to the commotion.

"What's your deal, man?" growled Dean as he looked down at my brother, a smirk playing at his lips.

Jared shook his head, wheeling even closer to Dean, shooting him a glare. "My deal is that you've got your lips all over my mate."

I glared at Amelia, her face expressionless as she watched the scene unfold before her, looking between Jared and Dean a few times before turning and walking out of the house, muttering to herself.

"Woah, woah," laughed Dean, holding his hands up defensively as he chuckled. "How was I supposed to know she was your mate, and to be honest, between you and me, clearly she doesn't want you that much if it was that easy for me to reel her in?"

"That's it," muttered Dylan from in front of me, stalking over to Dean and pinning him against the wall, scrunching up the front of his chest. "You do not get to just come and go from this territory as you please and mess with my friends and family."

"You say that every time I visit, Dylan, and I'm still walking fine, so I think someone really has a little soft spot for me, don't you think?" taunted Dean, causing Dylan to growl, moving his hand so he was holding his cousin up against the wall by his throat.

I panicked, looking around at everyone who were now watching in shock, their faces masked with fear and confusion.

"Dylan, stop it!" I begged as I made my over to him, Dean watching me with the smirk still plastered on his face, knowing that Dylan wasn't going to harm him.

"Go ahead, Dylan, I'm waiting, let's see if the big bad Alpha can kill his cousin in front of his entire pack. That's how you keep a pack in check, right? By using fear to control them?" chuckled Dean, causing Dylan to growl, tightening his grip.

"Dylan, please look at me," I mumbled softly, waiting until my mate turned to me, his pitch black eyes softening as they settled on me, his facial features smoothing out slightly. "Please stop it. Don't do this."

Dylan shook his head, taking a few deep breaths before taking a quick step back from his cousin, releasing his grip, causing Dean to raise his eyebrows questionably at his cousin.

"Please everyone, get back to your party, nothing to see here!" called Dean, causing everyone to slowly start to look away, turning the music back on and returning to the celebration.

I looked down at Jared, who was staring expressionless at the wall, his eyes holding sorrow and despair, causing me to sigh, shaking my head.

"Jared, I-"

However, before I could finish my sentence, Jared had already wheeled himself out of the house, leaving Dylan, Dean and I standing at the entrance of the house, an awkward aura floating throughout the air.

"Well, thanks for the party Dyl, but I might call it a night," said Dean, nodding at the both of us and turning towards the entrance, but suddenly stopping in his tracks.

He spun back around quickly, launching his beer bottle across the room, causing it to crash against the wall, sending multiple large picture frames to fall to the ground, smashing into a thousand pieces.

"That's for crinkling my shirt, goodnight."

....................................................................................

I know this update has taken ages and I'm really sorry.

What do you think of Dean?

What do you think of Amelia?

Lots of love xxx

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

2.4M 74K 50
#2 in Werewolf 12/05/18 Mated to a Beta and marked by his Alpha. A unique twist on the clichéd possessive Alpha stories. "W-what are you doing?" I s...
6.9M 234K 42
After an Alpha has given up looking for their mate, and they need a Luna to help run the pack, they will organise an event known as The Whipping. Fe...
48.3K 2.2K 102
*NOTE: This Story is Complete! When the most powerful Alpha buys me at an underground auction, I never dreamed he would claim me as his Mate. Brenn...
248K 6.1K 40
"Melody... Just give in" Caleb said while coming out of the bathroom. "The harder you fight, the harder it's going to push you towards me." I stalked...