strangers in love

By zhan_ge_girl

its not a pure fanfic I just use Perth and Saint as lead couple other characters are different from the serie... More

characters
The concert
first meeting
Dealing with Brain and Heart
SUPPAPONG UDOMKAEWKANJANA (SAINT)
The decision
second meeting
Perth Tanapon
Hide-and-seek
Get together
The Party
Confession
First Date
Mr. And Mrs. Tanapon
Beach
Proposal
A small walk to old memories
A Promise To Each Other
Surprised my boyfriend
New beginning
sum up

The hospital

157 18 9
By zhan_ge_girl

Anong's pov

After investigate about Perth, I was pretty sure he is a nice guy, but I wanted to know about him more and also wanted Saint to confess his feelings and one more thing is Perth also likes him or not? That was the biggest tension for me, but I already knew about what to do next.

"I have a plan" I said to Ice

"I knew it, tell me, my gf is so smart" he was pooling my cheeks

I told him about Saint's concert, so we have to change somethings about the concert, I also convinced Mr. Phichit and he also agreed, and not only he agreed but the organizers also liked my suggestion.

That will be the first show of Saint in his home town, and with these changes almost all the people wanted to be the one of his audience, so changes were,                                                              first the theme was like the open theater with the beds in the open big area, then the couple entry whether they are friends or bf gf it doesn't mater but must have a partner with themselves, and then the first half with a rock concert and then the other half with romantic medleys of Saint's song and then the sleep over.

(The second chapter "The concert" was all planned by Anong)

The organizers just got crazy with the theme they liked it so much and the response was outstanding even the prices of tickets increased four times in few days, but for Perth and his friends I already told Mr. Phichit to reserved their tickets and of course I told him to not tell anything about this to Saint that it was all my plan. So, the day of to execute the plan came and all were going smoothly as we all planed, Perth had been distracted by the guards and he got the last seat with no partner I felt bad for him but for him and specially for my bestie I had to do this. When Saint knew about his coming, he was so surprised but at the same time he was very happy and in the middle of the night as I planned, he asked Mr. Phichit that he wanted to see him, I know my buddy that's why I planned last bed for Perth with no partner, and it was confirm Saint really liked him so much.

Now its time to know about Perth's feeling but now I was so happy for my Saint, finally he was into someone, after the school incident he didn't like anyone, and whenever someone approached him, he would just refuse them.

Saint was happy, just with a few minutes of meeting not exactly the meeting but he was able to see his crush without any hurdles and with this closeness. After the concert we all were talking in his room and suddenly he fainted, he was so tired and that was the result but we all were so shocked Ice and Mr. Phichit put him in the car we left for the hospital, out of nowhere I got an idea and I told driver to took a left and told him about the other hospital, Ice and Mr. Phichit were shocked, and Ice even scolded me for my behavior but as I told the name of the hospital to driver Mr. Phichit understand everything and he agreed with me, but Ice was still angry with me, but we both ignored him and told driver to went straight to the hospital.

.........................................................................................................

Saint's pov

I was just so happy to see Perth, I touched him, kissed him even in his sleep he was looking cuter and lovable, I just couldn't resist this innocent face of him, when I laced my hands with his hands, I felt like I don't need anything in my life, when I kissed his forehead and he gave a smile in his sleep that was the precious moment of my life, I thanked Mr. Phichit for whatever he done for me.

We all were talking in my room I was so happy and enjoying the success of the concert with Anong, Ice and Mr. Phichit and then I got blank and when I woke up, I was in a hospital, I was so confused what exactly happened to me, but then I heard Mr. Phichit talking to doctors and I saw Perth there, I thought I was dreaming but when Anong came with Perth I realized I was not dreaming, and my heart started racing even faster, when touched my forehead to check my temperature, God I think I'm gonna faint again, he was also nervous I can feel his fingers shivering, and Anong introduced him and I was like dude I even know his ancestors but I just smiled.

God what happened to me what is this situation, is it a dream or not but I wish this dream to be continue for a long time, I want to see him more and more, I can be faint every day, if he will be there for me to check my temperature, to treat me with his beautiful smile.

...............................................................................................................

Perth's pov

I was so happy that morning, the dream of Saint just made me crazy so I wanted to skip the college but than Chai forced me to go to hospital. As we entered the hospital, everything seemed to be different, we saw lots of guards and securities, we didn't understand at the time but than one of our colleagues told us about Saint, that he was admitted in our hospital, and I was like holy fuck what happened to him? My eyes were wide opened and I just rushed towards the floor where he was admitted, but than a senior doctor stopped us by saying, we are still intern and we had no permission to went near him, at that time I wished I want to be an experienced doctor, but than Chai tapped on my shoulder and I was so upset so I just sat on the bench outside his room and was asking about his condition who ever came out of the room,

"Fuck that bad luck, why I'm still an intern? I handled most of the emergencies before that, but why they didn't allow me to be there" I was just thinking and doctor told me to came with him in his office for other cases and I just nodded I don't want to but there was no any other choice for me coz I was just a fucking intern.

As I heard Saint was taking rest and now he was alone in the room I had an idea to saw him but with a distance, so I excused myself from the seniors and was about to reached his room and I saw a girl came out of his room, damn she was so beautiful and then I remembered about Saint's engagement and thought maybe she was his fiancée and the thought of this made me upset again and I just stopped there and returned, but then I heard her voice, she was came running to me I was surprised but then I thought about Saint and asked her is everything alright?

"Sir can you Plz come with me; I think there is some problem" She was tensed and I was scared.

"What happened? Is everything alright? I asked

She didn't tell anything just grabbed my hand and took me to the room, I was surprised and scared too coz I was not allowed to visit him but then I ignored this and changed the bottle, and checked his temperature, and assured her that everything is alright, she got tensed coz of the glucose bottle, that was about to end.

But than my senior doctor arrived and gave me a fierce look, but the girl told him everything and she even convinced them about me taking in charge of his treatment, I was shocked but she nodded, and of course my senior was not agree with this but she just ordered them and there was no choice for them, and wow at first I was not allowed to see him but now I was the in charge, I ironically smiled at my senior and they gave me his report then they leave, and I was with the girl and Saint in his room.

"Thanku so much sir, you arrived at the right time, otherwise I don't know what will happened to him"

"Its our duty mam, there is no need to say thank to me"

"Btw I'm Anong, Saint's friend, and you?"

"Oh, hello mam, I'm Perth, Perth Tanapon, just an intern but you gave a big responsibly and for this Thanku so much really, it means a lot that you show your faith in my"

We were just talking about Saint and his sudden condition, I told her that I was also in the concert last night but I had to maintain my status coz I'm not a fan here but his doctor, doesn't matter how badly I want to screamed with a joy, how badly I want his autograph, how badly I want to hear his voice, but I couldn't do this, but still I was happy, so happy to see him at least, I seriously don't have any idea how many times I just checked his temperature, just to touch his forehead, wow Perth you lucky brat.

After sometimes his manager came to the room, and we were just discussing his health and Saint awoke from his sleep, and wow one more chance to touch his forehead, I smiled at him and asked how is he feeling now? But he was confused and shocked, he blinked his eyes so many time, he was totally unaware of his condition, then Anong and his manager came near to him, and asked the same as I asked, they talked for sometimes and then Anong introduced me to him and he nodded and smiled at me, and man that time I seriously skipped some of my heart beats, though I was treating him but after seeing his gesture I was about to faint, so I just excused myself and went straight to the washroom and tried to be normal, oh God what is happening, how will I treat him further with this condition of mine, I cant even handle his smiley face, how can I survive if he will talk to me. With his unconsciousness I was nervous like hell and now he will be aware of all the things, how can I treat him, God......

I was just talking to myself and heard someone was knocking the door, it was Chai.

After knowing about I was declared as the incharge of Saint's case he was surprised too and after the confirmation he ran towards me just to tease me, and he already told Kla and Daw about this situation, and my all friends were celebrating this like I proposed Saint and now we were in a relationship, I told him not to overwhelmed but to be honest I was quite enjoying his teasing.

After getting lots of courage and promised myself to not do any silly things in front of him, taking deep breath one after one, and talking to myself, I entered in his room he was talking to Anong and his manger and there was another boy also, as I saw him, he smiled again and I smiled back then they all greeted me, and I asked about his condition, and he said feeling good now, and thanked me again, then Anong introduced that boy as Ice, Saint's brother. And she was blushing and I understood their relation with their red faces and the way they smile at each other, and I was also relieved that she is not his fiancée.

At midnight before going to hostel, I went to his room just to checked his condition. He was sleeping and I just sat beside him, there was no one in the room. And the best time for me to admire my crush my ideal, my everything, fuck I love him so much, even in his sleep he was looking so beautiful I took his hand in my hand, I was smiling like a fool all the time, as I laced his fingers with mine he turned to my side, I was noticing everything, he blinked his eyes, when he was swallowing through his throat my concentration was on his Adam's apple and then my all attention went to his lips, they were pink, and soft and as he squeezed them in his sleep it was like they were inviting me to touch them with my own lips, and from nowhere I stood up from my seat and I kissed him I was totally unaware of anything like I was in some kind of black magic and not in my consciousness and after sometimes I felt an equal response, whether he was sleeping or aware of all this but he joined me, we were exchanging a passionate kiss, we both were breathing heavily but no one wants to separate the lips, I felt his tongue inside my mouth and I got goosebumps and my heart was racing even faster now, I also started playing with his tongue and It felt like I was on cloud nine, the taste of his saliva became sweater after mixing with mine, I was just enjoying the best feeling of my life and suddenly Chai came and shouted me and as I heard his voice I felt a bite on my lip and I came in reality, when I saw Chai he was scolding me then I saw Saint he was still sleeping, Chai just grabbed my hand and we left the room, the guards were there out of the room and I was still half unconscious.

"You desperate asshole, what were you doing stupid, do you have any idea if anyone saw you in that condition, we would be face the biggest trouble of our life, case of harassing a celebrity in unconsciousness and before any judgement you will be murdered by any of his fan, you dog, are you listening me" he was scolding me and I was seriously not in my consciousness.

After scolded by Chai and reaching hostel I was seating on my bed and was thinking whatever happened and suddenly I remembered something and stood up and went to washroom and as saw in the mirror I was shocked the bite on my lips is there and became more red, I touched my lips and remembered everything again and I was happy that whether he was sleeping but he also kissed me back and the mark of his kiss on my lips was giving me goosebumps again.

I showered but without wetting my mouth coz I want to feel his lips for a long long time, and slept with my hand on my lips and imaging the whole kissing scene again.

So finally the lovey dovey relation started and it will go with the flow from now, so just stay with me till the end, you will sure like it.

Thanku so much for being there with me🥰

and I'm sorry for any grammatical mistake😁  

I love you so much guys 😘💜🧡

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.2K 1.1K 18
English is not my first language so please bare with me please โ˜บโ˜บ~ #This is pure fiction and I claim no rights to any of the picture I used in this S...
863 55 7
hiii im gonna post here some short stories about perthchimon. its all my imagination so don't take it seriously. English isn't my first language, Im...
60.3K 3.3K 11
Welcome to Boy For Rent a business where you can find the type of guy that you are looking for all at a special price. Can you pay it? This is a fanf...
83K 2.4K 20
A fanfiction of PhayuRain X VegasPete. This story is similar with the series of ๐‹๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ˆ๐ง ๐“๐ก๐ž ๐€๐ข๐ซ and ๐Š๐ข๐ง๐ง๐ฉ๐จ๐ซ๐ฌ๐œ๐ก๐ž. I hope you wi...