Royal Rose (GirlxGirl)

By NeonBound

Royal Rose (Book 1) Leo's been hiding her identity for years to fight in the arena where women are not allowe... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Epilogue
UPDATE
UPDATE

Chapter 44

46.9K 2.4K 1K
By NeonBound

Leo POV

Josh and I watched Ramona and Carina run out of the castle to help the other women outside, then we turned back to the large door leading to Prince Bryce's room with the two dead guards on the floor.

I looked at Josh as he nodded at me. I pulled up my sword and watched as Josh pushed the huge double doors open. Immediately, two knights came running towards us. I blocked the knight's sword then pulled it back to stab his side as Josh tackled the other knight roughly to the floor before breaking his neck.

After that, we looked around ready for more, but the room was empty. I looked at Josh confused. "We were sure this was the only place he'd go," I said.

I looked around and big windows surrounded us. I looked down and saw our warriors fighting Longford soldiers, and immediately saw Ramona's dark hair in contrast to Carina's short blonde hair.

We can see everything from up here. They were fighting knight after knight as more women ran towards them, to help as a backup.

I nodded, we're going to be fine.

I looked behind Josh who was also watching the battle unfold. "We need to find Alia and Bryce so all of this can be over," I said.

He nodded "This room is huge. Let's check the other rooms in here," he said as I started opening the doors.

The first door was the toilet, empty. I looked at Josh as he shook his head from the second door. We rushed to the last door, surely this was it.

"His bedroom is passed by his office, that's the last room here," I said.

I can feel my hands shaking with adrenaline. I nodded at Josh and pulled up my sword as he pushed the door wide open.

We rushed inside and immediately saw Prince Bryce sitting on the office chair with blood all over his desk and shirt. I looked around but I couldn't see Alia anywhere, only two guards standing behind Prince Bryce.

He wiped his bloody hands with a handkerchief and looked up like he was expecting us "Glad of you to join us, I knew those knights are pathetic, can't even kill people who are already defenseless. A bunch of idiots" he shook his head.

I stepped towards him "Where's Princess Alia?" I growled anger pouring from inside me.

In all my life dealing with assholes and cruel humans, he's the one who I'll enjoy killing the most.

He turned his head towards the big windows and watched his men below fall one by one "You ruined everything" he said calmly before looking at me with so much hate "Why would I give you Alia?" then he smirked "Besides, she's already dead" he smirked.

I heard Josh gasp beside me.

"You're lying," I said with confidence, I know he's only taunting me, he couldn't possibly kill Alia, he needs her.

He smirked at me "You're right, but she's almost dead. She still believes every single one of you is dead. Her family, friends, and you. She'll do anything I want without a fight"

I stepped closer to him with Josh right beside me "Where. Is. She" I asked forcefully.

Price Bryce laughed "She's on my bed, where she belongs"

I can feel my hands shaking. I looked behind the guard at the bedroom door where he said Alia was.

We're so close.

I looked back at Prince Bryce "You're done. You have nothing left. The Savages are gone, you're knights are dying one after the other, and after your people find out how you killed their King —your father— you have nothing left to rule"

Prince Bryce stood up and his smile was gone, replaced by a scowl "First of all, he's not my real father, I'm adopted, but it doesn't matter now. All of this is your fault. You destroyed everything. All of it was going perfectly to plan, then you came along and ruined it"

He leaned both his hands on top of his desk and glared at me "I think it's only fair that I destroy you too" he said while I look at his homicidal eyes.

He signaled one of the guards "Bring the princess here, I want her to watch while I execute her beloved, that'll teach her not to fuck with me again and be good little wife" he said while keeping his eyes on me.

The guard turned around and pushed the door open. I was expecting Alia to rush out of the door but nothing happened.

The guards went inside and came out almost dragging a weak Alia. She was looking down at her feet and while letting the guard carry half her weight. She looked like life was sucked out of her.

I instinctively stepped closer "Alia" I whispered.

She instantly looked up "Leo? ... you're alive," she said like she couldn't believe it. Tears started to flow down her face, and then she tried pulling away from the guard to run towards me but was unsuccessful.

Prince Bryce pulled Alia in front of him and wrapped his arm around her neck to keep her still.

My anger flared "Get your fucking hands off her" I said and brought up my sword.

Prince Bryce tightened his hold and Alia whimpered that made me stop moving.

Bryce smirked at me "Uh uh, you want her alive don't you? Now drop the sword" he ordered.

When he saw me hesitate, he tightened his hold on Alia.

I dropped my sword and the clatter of metal echoed through the room.

I looked at Alia while she looked around the room. She looked determined. I knew that face, she was planning something.

I shook my head slightly making sure the others wouldn't notice, asking her not to do anything that could get her killed.

Alia stood slightly taller and gritted her teeth before kicking Bryce's knee, when his grip loosened she turned to knee his balls, even I cringed with the impact.

Prince Bryce dropped to the ground groaning. I immediately signaled Josh to handle the guard on the right as I ran towards the guard on the left.

Before the guard could react I tackled him to the ground and pulled off his helmet before punching his nose and received a satisfying crack.

Three more guards entered the room, curious about the commotion then they rushed towards us when they saw their King crumpled on the floor.

I kicked the guard's head to make sure he's not getting up before I ran towards my sword and raced to one of the newly arrived guards.

This one was a lot stronger. He blocked my sword twice.

I knew I could do better but after everything that happened, I'm exhausted. I knew I was only running on adrenaline.

I kicked his feet from under him before sitting on top of him. I swung my sword and sliced his neck.

Thank the Savages for that move.

When the blood poured and sprayed on me, I knew my job was done.

I looked behind me and saw Josh lying on the floor and was being outnumbered by the two guards.

I turned to Alia as she aimed a heavy-looking lamp at the head of one of the guards that were trying to choke Josh and watched the knight drop to the floor with his head gushing blood.

I ran to the remaining guard and kicked his back and watched as he landed prone on the floor then proceeded to stab his neck.

When all the guards were dead, I looked around and saw that the spot where Bryce should have been was empty.

I looked at Josh and Alia "Where is he?" I asked.

The bedroom doom screened open "You should've killed me when you had the chance"

I turned to see Prince Bryce holding the same crossbow he used on my father.

I gripped my sword tighter even though I knew it would be no match to his crossbow.

Suddenly we heard voices outside "Leo! Alia!" They were calling us repeatedly.

I recognize the voices as our King's and Charles'.

They're here. They would surely have some backup with them. Maybe Ramona or Danielle.

I looked at the huge window behind me and saw it was already quiet below, knights scattered all over the ground. Some of them were tied and cuffed and some were dead.

The war was over.

I saw Josh's body slightly relax as he breathed a sigh of relief when he also saw the state below.

I looked back at Price Bryce as he clenched his teeth and his eyes were filled with panic and desperation as he looked behind us where I knew our King and Charles were standing.

He looked around like he was looking for somewhere to run.

I shook my head at him and looked him dead in the eye "It's over" I said.

He finally looked at me with a malicious smile "If I'm going down you're going down with me"

Suddenly he ran towards me full force then wrapped his arms around me then pushed us both out the window.

"Nooooo!" I heard Alia's panic before time slowed down as the glass shattered around us. I barely heard the voices that were screaming.

Everything faded and the only thing I could see were the clouds in front of me as the wind goes through my fingers.

I don't know how long I fell, but at that moment, I felt peaceful.

Nothing but clouds and birds and peace.

♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘

A/N: I hope everyone is doing okay in midst of all this shit happening.

Thank you so much and Stay Safe :))

PS: Get Vaccinated 💚

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.3K 1.1K 31
Her back was turned to me, but I still recognised the supple leather armour curved round her body. The first thing I noticed was that her helmet was...
34.4K 2.6K 34
2023 December Book of the Month @CupidOnTour @WattpadSeries General Fiction Feature JUNE 2023 @HistoricalFiction 'Rise of Civilization' Reading List...
313K 14.8K 58
All Emelie has ever been told is never to cross the border that separates the Fae and human lands, especially after her mother was murdered during a...
15.6K 971 15
Princess Knallia's birthday is less than a week away, and her parents haven't given up hope in her finding the Prince of her dreams. But Knallia has...