Forced || Namjin

By bunnweb

When Jin parents passed away in a car accident, he had to take care of his younger brothers Jungkook and Jimi... More

Introduction
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
Thank You
twenty
twenty-one
twenty-two
twenty-three
twenty-four
twenty-five
twenty-six
twenty-seven
twenty-eight
twenty-nine
thirty
thirty-one
thirty-two
story update
thirty-three
thirty-four
thirty-five
thirty-six
thirty-seven
thirty-eight
thirty-nine(M)
Forced 2.0
fourty
forty-one
forty-two
forty-three
forty-four
forty-five
forty-six
Epilogue

fifteen

1.4K 61 3
By bunnweb

Namjoon POV

Me and Jin started to become close ever since I mated with him. But recently I heard that Chanyeol his EX is planning on kidnapping my omega.

I also knows there's gonna be a mafia war between his mafia and their mafia.
I knows i can't beat him with all the allies I have so I called and told mh friends GOT7 about everything and they agreed to help and will bring more of my allies from the United States.

i thought to myself why start a war for a slave but after thinking myself through. I knows that protecting my omega is the last thing I wants.

I told Yoongi Taehyung and Hobi the plan and they agreed to everything to keep their omega safe.

Then we went to our room.
When I entered my room I saw the most beautiful thing on my bed waiting for me.
I asked him if he waited for me and he said "Yes Master Jinnie is waiting for you to hug".
I went and kissed his forehead and hugged him to sleep.

Taehyung POV
After knowing that those bastards are coming to kidnap my cute bunny.
I went to my room to see him cutely snoring. I kissed his head and hugged him to sleep.
______________________________________
Just Something I needed to add before releasing my next chapter.

No way jimin in skirts I already love this.

Also guys tell me if I should plan another a book.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

605K 30.5K 23
↳ ❝ [ ILLUSION ] ❞ ━ yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader ━ yandere helluva boss x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, a powerful d...
111K 2K 34
He was a fuckboy .. But she was a sweet, shy and kind-hearted girl .... She knew he was a fuckboy but she fell for him . ( He was a red flag but she...
1.5M 51.4K 66
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...
334K 7.2K 34
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.