At the Hands of the Old [DISC...

yeeetrt tarafından

After the Third World War, in 2026, Earth experienced what the people called, "the Great Calamity". this worl... Daha Fazla

United States Of America
The Great Calamity
Chapter 1 ( Rewrite Complete)
Chapter 2 ( Rewrite Complete )
Just some Context
Chapter 3 ( Rewrite Complete )
just a Question
United States Armed Forces
Chapter 5 ( Rewrite Complete )
Menagerie National Guard
Chapter 6 ( Rewrite Complete )
Chapter 7 ( Rewrite Complete )
Chapter 8 ( Rewrite Complete )
Faunus Liberation Front
Chapter 9 ( Rewrite Complete )
Chapter 10 ( Rewrite Complete )
just some context......again
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
just some context once again
Explanation and such
Chapter 14
Explanation and such part 2
Chapter 15
a question...
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 19 (Real one)
Chapter 20
the White Claw
Chapter 21
Unified Combatant Command
Trailer
Explaining why...
Sneak Peak
On Hold
Chapter 21.2
Announcement
New Plan
New Vote
Alright another Voting
change of plans for Big Robots
A Sad Announcement

Chapter 4 ( Rewrite Complete )

3.3K 64 107
yeeetrt tarafından

January 16, 2042

Naval Station Norfolk
USS Enterprise

"Admiral, we're here sir." The captain of the Enterprise, Sayori Shimada, said.

"Thank you." Rear Admiral Riley Galaster said. He then let himself exit the bridge of the ship. Now admiring the view of Naval Station Norfolk

"Admiral?" He turned around and saw Captain Sayori was there.

"Is something wrong?" She said. He look towards her, with dark brown hair, smooth skin, and to top it all of a face of a beautiful woman

"Sir?" He suddenly snaps back. "Is everything alright?"

"Yeah, yeah, everythings fine." He replied. She smiled and proceeds to go inside.

Being a 59 year old vice admiral can really take a toll on lifestyle. He laugh to himself.

Life has full of Mysteries.

Beacon Academy
RWBY Dorm

Its been days since Ruby and the gang encountered the mysterious soldiers. And currently Ruby has been trying to find anything that resembles what they saw.but to no avail.

"Ruby, c'mon let's go. Weiss has been waiting for us at the Airdocks." Yang said.

"Coming!" Ruby use her semblance and join her sister to the docks. While they were nearing the docks Yang asked her.

"So Ruby, what were you doing a little while ago?"

"Well, I was searching for any evidence for what we saw just days ago. So far nothing."
She replied.

"Really? No evidence?" Yang said

"Yeah, even went on and tried to search from the net about atlesian weapons and equipment." Ruby said

"They really aren't from Atlas are they?" She asked.

"Well looks like it." Ruby responded. After a few hours of walking they finally arrived.

"Lets talk about this later." Yang said.

"Sure" Then Ruby and Yang went on a bullhead and rode it to Vale

Ozpin's Office

For hours, Ozpin has been looking within the archives. Trying to find any evidence of what Team RWBY discovered that may also be connected to the Map he got. But he found nothing.

Then his scroll rang, he snapped out and took it. He opened it up and it was James.
"Ironwood." Ozpin said.

"Ozpin, greetings." He replied.

"Why have you called me?" He asked.

"Its about what we found." Ozpin was astonished by what Ironwood have discovered.

"We have concluded that an advance yet primitive civilization has lived in Remnant." He said. "Yet, they don't use dust."

"Have you identified the markings of this machine?" He asked.

"We have not yet found the identity of the origins of this yet, but my scientists are still doing their best to understand how it works and what kind of fuel it uses." Ironwood said. After that he called off.

He then thought. 'What else could our planet be hiding?"

Joint Base Pearl Harbour-Hickam
USS Missouri

"Set off as soon as we're ready." The Captain, Mattias Torres. Ordered

"Yes Sir!" A sailor saluted. Torres then looked outside and see people waving their hands, saying goodbye.

Few minutes later. They were now at the mouth of the harbour.

"Full speed ahead once we're underway." He then ordered. Their objective, set sail to meet the rest of Third Fleet.

Years earlier, Congress have enacted the National Defense Authorization Act 2007, this meant that two of the four ships would be reactivated into service. But Congress have decided to reactivated all four. This was to supplement the losses they suffered after the war and the calamity.

Upon reaching the destination, they finally met with the rest of the fleet.

The US Navy 3rd Fleet, the most decorated fleet in the US Navy. With its fleet larger than any other fleet in the Navy.

Radio then crackled to life as Fleet Admiral Gerald Kennedy finally contacted the Missouri

"Missouri, this is Fleet Admiral Kennedy, your late." He said.

"Sorry sir, we had some problems with navigating." Torres replied.

"Well, your ship is sight for sore eyes. Looks like congress needed ships to replace what we lost." The Fleet Admiral said.

"Thats some big beauty right there!"

"Hot damn, looks like these Beast will be fighting Mighty Mo!"

"Thank you Uncle Sam!"

Alot of the crew from other ships watched as the Missouri joins the fleet.

"Radar, Detecting Grimm bearing 180!" The radar operator exclaimed

"Radio the Fleet Admiral!" He ordered. Torres then rushed outside and spotted it.

"Holy Shit, thats a big one." The helmsman said.

"Sir, the Fleet Admiral has ordered us to kill it!" A radioman exclaimed.

"Alright!, i want all guns bearing on that monster!" Torres ordered.

"All guns, Load HE." Inside the turrets the newly installed auto-loading system went and load the gun with High Explosive round.

"FIRE!"

a full barage of 9 × 16 in (406 mm)/50 cal. Projectiles streak towards the Grimm. Seconds later the Grimm was hit. Hard.

The Missouri then Fires once again, and again, and again. Then

A full wall of shells and missiles streak towards the grimm.

"Boom"

*EXPLOSION
*BOOM
*BOOM

As the dust cleared, there were no remains of the grimm. Killing it instantly.

"Grimm eliminated." Torres radioed to the fleet. We celebrate a success of killing the Grimm

(A/N: So, I rewrote some parts as well as changed the admiral's name. As to why I didn't changed Mr. Crisp white sheets here, it will be important to the story. Anyways, Thank you, BYE!!!!)

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

29.9K 470 13
In the year of 2390, 249 years after the end of the 3rd World War, all the countries have put aside their differences and banded together to form the...
72.4K 1.3K 17
God proclaimed that one day the world would end in chaos in the Book of Revelation. And that day came. As the world crumbled in the ashes of the apoc...
285 21 43
Most of us long to "Be" but when the path gets too costly, or steep, we take solace in what we "Have." Remove the trappings of what we own and then w...
423 16 13
(For those of you who have read the previous version of this book I apologize. I had a rough past year and I've struggled to find peace or the desire...