Black Rose (Rosé X Male Reade...

By Mr____Vin

You're an orphan. Ever since you entered a high school, everything is super hard for you and the one that too... More

Chapter 1 (A New Face)
Chapter 2 (Welcome to Korea)
Chapter 3 (Weekend)
Database I
Chapter 4 (Coincidence)
Chapter 5 (Guilt)
Chapter 6 (Too Soon and Too Late)
Chapter 7 (Whispering Past - Part 1)
Chapter 8 (Whispering Past - Part 2)
Chapter 9 (Whispering Past Part 3)
Chapter 10 (Dinner)
Chapter 11 (Fake)
Chapter 12 (Brothers)
Chapter 13 (Simplicity X Luxuriates)
Chapter 14 (Make It Up)
Chapter 15 (Dark Past)
Chapter 16 (Let's Go Home)
Chapter 17 (Stormy Night)
Chapter 18 (Why)
Chapter 19 (D-Day Part 1)
Chapter 19.5 (D-Day Part 2)
Chapter 20 (Field Trip)
Chapter 21 (Feelings...)
Chapter 22 (Threat)
Chapter 23 (Suspects)
Chapter 24 (Realization)
Chapter 25 (Execution)
Chapter 26 (Reinforcement)
Chapter 27 (Begin the Operation)
Chapter 28 (Who is He?!)
I'm Sorry
Chapter 30 (In the End...)
Chapter 31 (End of the Line)
Last Chapter (Beyond Two Places)
True Ending (Black Rose)
Alternate Ending (Memory of You)

Chapter 29 (True Culprit)

930 23 15
By Mr____Vin

Rosé's POV

*sigh* Fan meeting, autographing, cheering with my members and the BLINKS... it never felt so... normal. Lisa was as loud as ever, Jennie Unnie melted many guys as many as anyone could realize, and Jisoo Unnie never stopped playing with her rabbit plushie her fans gave her.

But me? ... I hadn't been myself today. Meeting the BLINKS... it had always been a good time that I would gladly stay longer than the others. Where I got to laugh with everyone, met my fans that were happy to see me.

And... I became really happy doing it. It became something that could refresh me for my tomorrow.

But for the longest time, I had never felt something that something negative about this. Everything went smoothly, safe and sound. And I would come back home with a smile on my face.

Shame, I believed that this would be the day when things like that wouldn't happen today... With this gap inside my heart, and this pain that kept eating my spirit away, I tried my hardest to look 'okay' in front of everyone who would become worry if they saw something odd.

Unfortunately, that was the hardest point that I had to maintain so things wouldn't go south. Saying 'Hello, nice to meet you!' or 'We love you more, BLINKS!'... it was not easy to say even if they were good things.

Saying such things when your heart didn't go along with it... it became something that was more toxic than a poison. I didn't even know if this was normal or not anymore...

Trying to look 'strong' and 'kicking', it wasn't my strong suit.

"Hello, Rosé!" a BLINK dragged me out of my head with a surprised upon myself.

"O-Oh! H-H-Hello!" I instantly put up my 'normal' face once again. And once more, with more force on it.

"Oh my God! I can't believe I finally got to meet you! It took me so long to get to-" 'Blah blah blah blah blah'. That was how my head would react to his chattering. I didn't even bother listening to him as the longer he spoke, the more I got really bored. And the more my strong face crumbled.

I just couldn't help myself. I got to tired that I didn't want to do this anymore. I COULDN'T do this anymore. I wish this would just stop, right now. I didn't' want to this anymore... not for me, not for the Blackpink, not for anyone... just myself.

You might think that this was selfish. All I talked about was me, me, and me. But the more I didn't think about it, the more I felt I was losing myself. Sometime, I wish people would just disappear for a moment and I got a split second for myself...

They all thought I was okay, safe and sound... but they never knew! And they never understood from the very beginning... and I didn't think they would.

How it felt to lose someone precious to you... and you had to put on a brave face afterward. It pained me a lot, and I wouldn't want to guess how long this would last, since it would only make my head even more smoky.

"Chaeyoung... Park Chaeyoung!"

"H-Huh?!" someone pulled me forcefully out of my train of thought, and dragged my mind back to reality to see more people in front of me, with concern look.

I looked to my left to see the person who called me out of my head, Lisa, with the same concern face she put on just like everyone I was faced with.

"You okay? Do-do you need a drink?" She put her small hand on my shoulder, making the others got even more worried.

Crap... "N-No! I'm okay! J-just thinking of the 'live' we were going to do later!" I didn't lie when we were going to do this live on V-Live later... but I guess I lied about the part where I thought about the live stuff.

Lying... I guess I became used to it. Ever since I lied to him...

Decided not letting this happen again, I 'made it quick' with them. I answered some questions they threw at me, gave them my autograph, receiving some chocolates and stuffed animals... it never felt so... meaningless...

Without (Y/N), here with me.

"Sorry guys." Suddenly, Jennie stood up from her seat. "I have something important to do, but it's gonna be quick! I promise!" Jennie clapped her hand, motioning 'sorry' to all the whining boys she left.

With her leaving her seat, I heard some groans from the boys in front of her empty chair. I wonder what's wrong... she's never like this.

She was the type that would never leave the BLINKS without any reasonable answer... did something happen?

Zer0's POV

"Can't you go faster?!"

"Well, we'll be stopped by the police 'faster' if we do it now!"

I can't believe it! I can't fucking believe it! Him! Of course, it was him! It was always him, right from the very beginning!

Right under my very own nose!

It was so stupid of me not to realize it. We thought too far out of the box, when our answer was pretty obvious! How come he didn't cross my mind earlier while he was the most suspicious person in my head?!

Earlier during the interrogation...

"Park?! What park?!"

My patient was running out overtime as I began to lose control of my patient. "You know right? 'Park' name, it belongs to many families in Korea. I guess that wouldn't help us." Crypto stated this asshole's uselessness. Not that it wasn't that obvious.

I ran out of time and patient as I gave him a great choke through his collar as I aimed my gun right under his nose. "You're gonna tell me who he is, or I swear your mom will never learn about your existence ever again." I felt myself gritting my teeth as I tightened my grip on his collar, reducing the air he was taking.

"And what good would that do?" His smirk wouldn't go away. At that point, I knew he was useless. I thought no longer and without any warning, I pulled the trigger.

He was playing with fire, he was gonna get it. He ran out of time... "AAAAAAHHHHHH!!!" the big bad douche bag screamed to the top of his lung like something REALLY hit him real hard.

But something didn't go the right way it was supposed to be. That plastic bullet was supposed to give him a little pop off on his head.

The real situation was it didn't! Or more like... there was no bullet to begin with. What the-? I released the grip on his collar to check the magazine on my gun.

But to my surprise... It's empty? "The magazine's dry already? How many bullets did you put inside that?" Reaper took a look at my empty magazine and asked Crypto.

"I guess we were pretty much in a hurry. So, I didn't have time to fill every magazine. I guess." The hacker sounded apologetic while giving me a new loaded magazine.

I quickly took it from his hand and reloaded the empty gun with some non-lethal bullets that would guarantee at least his unconsciousness. "Alright, where were we?" I once again put a grip on his collar and pointed the gun right where we left the business.

And this time, his face went paler than earlier, knowing what was coming into his head next on... and the 'outcome' was pretty much 'guaranteed'. "W-What are you doing?" his breathing became unstable and his body started shaking.

"Doing something I was supposed to do from the start. Now talk, or the real deal is coming down." I began pulling the trigger slowly as the man's eyes landed on my finger on the trigger.

He tried to move his body with all his might, yet the stun effect was too paralyzing for his body, disabling him to move for a while. And I got some attention from the subordinates behind me who were watching this.

"(Y/N), we're running out of time! Knock him out, but don't kill him!" for someone whose codename was 'Reaper', he started walking toward me with the intention of stopping me, yet Crypto surprisingly stopped him on track.

"Listen. This is (Y/N)'s problem. He's the only one that has the right to finish it. He's the one who has the right to pull the trigger." Crtoti stopped him with his hand gripping the Reaper's arm, preventing him from moving closer. "And (Y/N) ..." I didn't move my attention from the man that I was pointing my gun at while listening to the leader. "Whether you kill him now or never, that consequence will lay on your shoulder... at least until this person repents."

'Forever'. That was the word that stopped my finger from pulling the trigger any longer... as if it would be a curse that would eat part of me and never came back.

But of course, I didn't want to do this. No... more like... I was running out of option. If 'killing' would make things worse... then escorting him near it would get me right what I needed.

"I don't care..." the man became even more terrified as his smirk began fading away, slowly being replaced by the uncontrollable fear of his. "If he couldn't give what I need, he's dead to me. Plus, let's see if he could escape death like I did back then."

The horror in his eyes began even more showing. I started moving my finger really slowly again, as his face became even paler than a corpse. "N-No, wait! Think about this! Your future will get darker if you kill me right here."

I just smiled and curved my lips like I didn't care anymore of what was going on inside my head. "Like I said, I don't care. If it's gonna be as dark as now, what different would it make? The only thing that would happen is that I would only get more used to it."

I tried to calm myself down and slowly pulling the trigger, ready blow his head before something came out of his mouth.

"(Y/N), no! 'She' wouldn't want this! She would be really disappointed!"

"If this guy's death would be the thing I need to find the asshole behind this, then so be it..."

"Rosie wouldn't want you to be a killer! Think about her, not yourself!"

"If becoming a killer is the only thing I could do to save her, I don't mind it. And I'm gonna start it with this fool..."

We began shouting at each other as the man's eyes became even more dead to me, and his mental became even more pressured when I decided how long he would live.

We continued shouting at each other while we could hear people started breaching the door. But I believed that they wouldn't be fast enough to do that.

So, in terms of time management, we pretty much had an 'okay' time limit. The man's breathing became even more crazy, the shaking became even more 'worrying'.

"Alright, fine. I'll let him decide! If he doesn't answer me in 3 seconds, I guess we're meeting him later at his funeral." I exclaimed as the door behind us started to be breached harder, consuming more time on our pockets. "Any of you who wants to go out, get to the window. If I don't come back in a minute, leave."

"Fine! Whatever you're doing, make it fast! Or we won't be able to get out of here in time!" Mr. Hacker gave his affirmation on my plan, leaving Reaper with his own ideal.

"This isn't part of the plan we agreed on! We're here to get some information, not to execute!" and here was the most hesitant when I raised the lethality of my method.

"One..."

I could hear the door started to be kicked harder and harder as Crypto had to knock something over the door, barricading it and buying us some time.

"Quick, this ain't holding forever!" The barricader began to feel panic when we could hear that these monkeys managed to break the lock on the door.

"Two..."

Reaper became unstable with his emotion condition as he became even more panic the longer we stayed in this position. "(Y/N), leave him! we're gonna get killed if we don't! We don't know if they're armed or not!"

I ignored his exclaim, making the man, the situation, and my teammates in a grave danger. His breathing became even heavier and more panic as my mouth was about to exclaim 'three' and readied myself to shoot him.

"No don't!" the most panic one was about to stop me as he began running toward me with his hand ready to interrupt my aim. But not close enough...

"Thre-"

"Chanyeol!!!"

Suddenly, the man that wished my death was spoken up, and got himself out of his muted state. Seemed like my head processed the name slower, and it didn't really hit the spot. "W-What?"

"Park Chanyeol! Are you fucking happy now?!" but once that name buzzed on my ears once more, I felt like a shredded picture starting to take its own places. Like a messy puzzle starting to form a picture, that was how my head when a single word struck my mind like a thunder.

Of course, it was him... why didn't I think about that earlier?! "Wait, what?! That Chanyeol pusnaegi (punk) that got caught in the dating scandal with Rosé?!" Crypto seemed to be as surprised as me as he kept blocking the door with everything he had. And it really shocked me that he actually paid attention on such thing.

"You have some kind of bad correlation with him or something?!" the person next to me didn't sound to be less surprised like the one blocking the door.

I just nodded, lost for words... I couldn't believe he was the one behind this. So, he wasn't all talk... about back then...

"Sorry, pretty boy. But I'm pretty sure that you're treating THIS girl in the wrong way."

"Just go, Chanyeol! Stop ruining my life... please."

"You'll regret this, Rosé. You too, garbage boy!!"

That punk really struck us real hard... yet as a coward. Everything started to make sense now... he really paid these fools to do his dirty work.

With that... he could take me out without even showing himself, or risking his identity as one of the idols that people look up to...

"Ha... *cough* Hahaha... but now... it's already too late..." out of the blue, the fallen man blurted out like a drunkard.

"What the hell are you talking about?" I pulled him closer by his collar once again, choking him.

"Now that boss know that you're here, he ain't staying down and let you get to him... he's gonna break you down really good, kid." He coughed more as he began to lose consciousness... for real this time. I assumed it was because of the pain that remained from the electrocution I gave him.

I couldn't help but feeling even worse than the first time I heard his name in a long time as I choked him harder, squeezing every last bit of information I could get. "What is he going to do?!"

"*cough* Now that he's exposed, he ain't letting you live in peace... neither will she..."

She...? Rosie?! "What are you talking about?! What is he doing with her?" I choked harder and harder.

There was no way I would let that crooked man throw another damage at us. Especially her! Not even once more!

The damage he created between us... it was devastating enough, and I couldn't let him land another that could break us at any moment.

"Hmhmhm... End her."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

48.4K 2.3K 24
The same girl who turned into the teenager whose heart I broke years ago. The same teenager who's now a woman with a hardass personality to match. I...
70.6K 2K 33
You are an American actor searching for your next film. You weren't expecting to meet someone that would steal your heart. ----- Published 01/22/21...
19.4K 485 66
Well all live in the world where things seem unusual, sometimes reality changes and sometimes imagination dose. In todays world nothing is impossibl...
24.3K 803 24
I don't know who to love... ~ Y/N Samuel, please don't leave me, you're all I have ~ Rosé No one can take you from me. You're mine ~ Jennie Someone e...