Twice Smut Stuffs

Bởi MrLRex

It's the republishing of my previous smut story, but as you see there will be three of them this time. I'm go... Xem Thêm

Twice as your girlfriend
Twice as mothers
The Anonymous Prize Part 2 (Nayeon)
How I Met Your Oemma (Jeongyeon)
Office Tension (Jeongyeon)
Dogs and Neighbors (Momo)
Feels Like Paradise (Sana)
Winter Girl (Sana)
Korean Post Operation Procedure (Jihyo)
The Hibiscus and the Blade (Jihyo)
Hopeman (Mina)
Build Something (Mina)
Lonely Witch (Dahyun)
Ultimate Special (Chaeyoung)
Redemption (Chaeyoung)
That And Even More Part 1 (Tzuyu)
That and Even More Part 2 (Tzuyu)
Twice alternative lifes in other countries

The Anonymous Price Part 1 (Nayeon)

4.8K 26 11
Bởi MrLRex

I'm looking at my girlfriend dancing on that big stage with her friends through a monitor backstage, while caressing the mascot puppies of the group. She doesn't know I'm waiting her to come back in the dressing room because I had prepared something big for her. But let's go back to the beggining.

Two years before. I'm at a charity party, in Seoul, for gathering found for Save the Children around the world. There's a big lottery for it and I did bought some tickets since I'm felling concerned and I knowthat the money will go to help the cause. I'm not that rich, but I was a foster kid myself, so I took the decision many years ago that when I will be able to do it I would invest into that kind of foundation. I'm from France, but I live actually in Japan, because I work for Ubisoft Games as a translater in japanese and they sended me to work in our office in Tokyo, so I had many occasions to travel to Korea since the 3 years I'm affected there, and as I am a big K-pop fan I get to see many shows all over Korea and Japan to, so it was not my first time in Seoul.

- Ok everyone, said the host of the party, the sallings are over, all the tickets are distributed so I think it's time to make the wheel to roll.

Everybody is clapping and turning around to face the big wheel on the stage. They are many prizes to win for the participant, most of it beeing moments to spend with one the patrons of the foundation since there are, for most of them, celebrities from music and movies industry. It's pretty cool to see that many famous people like, like singers Rain and JYP and like actresses Gong Seunyeon and Bae Doona are giving their time for making money to help the childrens. But what most of all intriged me was the first prize because the celebrity chosed to stay anonymous. I was still trying to guess and I asked people around me if they had even the smallest clue on who could it be.

- Here we go for the prize n°15, the winner will have the chance to have a nice dinner time with our deer and beloved MC from the chat-show Knowing Brothers, Kang Ho Dong!

Everybody clapped with joy as Kang Ho Doon came on the stage and turned the wheel.

- Number 56!

The winner lady manifested herself and went on the stage to shake hands with the host and Kang Ho Dong. And so it was like this all the way to the last one prize, the anonymous one, and I was totally focuse don it since all my tickets were not sorted yet. I was happy enoughknowing my money would go on a good cause, but winning a prize in theprocess was pretty cool too.

And so it comes for our last prize of the night, and since the person chosed to stay anonymous I would like to ask and innocent hand to turn the wheel, please.

An hand got up and, since she didn't apply to be one of the prize, I saw the one and only Chaeyeon from the group IZ'ONE going on the stage and get a big momentum turning the wheel with a strong push. When it finally stopped I couldn't believe it.

- Number 45!

It was my number. I waved and tryed to get the attention.

- Over here!

- Come on the stage, sir!

I was happy, but so nervous not knowing the celebrity I was about to met, for apparently a entired day doing what he or she had planned.

- Can I have at least a clue on who the person is?

- I'm sorry the person chosed to reveal itself when you will met. Just be ponctual and stay cool, lucky boy!

I was still nervous, but I guess that nothing wrong was about to happen, no matter who's my date.

A week later. Is 8 am, I'm in the center of Seoul waiting for the car that will take me for the meeting with my date. I was looking aroundwhen a big black limo came to me and the driver window got down.

- Climb behind she's waiting for you, said the driver.

- She?I said to myself, walking to the side door to get in.

- Anyeongasaeho, Twice Nayeon-ibnida!

- Im Nayeon! You're the anonymous prize!

- Surprise! She said laughing loudly with a big smile on her face.

- Well, I was defenetely not expecting that.

- So, as you know I already made the program for today. We are going to have a nice trip all over the city, we're going to lunch in a good restaurant in Gangnam, in the afternoon I'm taking you to the JYP Entertainement building and tonight you are going to have the greatest diner of your life with me and the rest of the members of Twice.

- Really?! So I don't just won time with you but although with the rest of your group!

- Isn't that worth for a 1st prize?

- Yeah, you're right.

- So? Ready to go? If you need something to drink the're some water and soju in the mini fridge, under that seat. And some snacks too, if you need.

- Ok, cool. We could cheer already with some soju by the way.

- Yes sure.

I got a bottle and to glasses. She pressed a little button to signal the driver to start the car, so I tryed to stay steady while serving the drinks. I presented her glasse to Nayeon and we cheered.

- To life itself, I said rising my glass, may it stay the unpredictable thing it is all the time.

- I'm defenetely rallying to that, she added.

Then we drinked the glass ass-dry.

- Wouh!, she said, I'm gonna need some chips now.

- Coming right up, Miss Im!

- Oppa please, call me however you want but don't use the honofic. We're not here for business, but to have some fun together.

- Can I call you Pig-Rabbit? I said joking.

She laughted loudly.

- Anyo! she said slapping my shoulder.

And the trip started with a nice tour all over Seoul and specialy the touristic zone. We took a bunch of photos together and did some carpool karaoke inside the limo. Quickly it was time to lunch and Nayeon took me out to the restaurant where she had booked a room for two in the private zone. We were just the two of us exept for the waitress who came from time to time.

- You work for Ubisoft in Japan! So you will not stay a long time here.

- I have a lot of free time between two translations and I'm paid enough to make travels to Korea as frequently as I can.

- So wich one do you prefer? Korea or Japan?

- I must say that I had more difficulties to fit in the japanese way of life then the korean.

- Are you planning to come to live here?

- I'm thinking about it. My job can be done at home so it could work.

- Do you miss France sometimes?

- Since I'm a foster kid I don't have family in my home country, but it's ok I'm used to be on my own.

- That's so sad, oppa.

- I'm used to this so it doesn't matter.

- I cannot imagine not having a family. And it's comming from a girl that consider the members of her group like her little sisters.

- That's ironicaly why you are my bias.

- Really? So this prize must be even better for you.

- You have no idea.

- Maybe we shouldn't diner with the rest of Twice, she said joking, You have me already, we don't need them.

- You're so mean.

We laugh together.

- Do you want a dessert or you're full.

- I'm good. But I gonna try to save some place for tonight.

- So we can go. The bill has already been paid by my driver.

So we got back to the car and got straight to the JYP Entertainment building like it was planned.

She guided me all around the building, showing me the training room, where Itzy was actually rehersing so we stayed outside. Then she took me to one of the numerous recording studio, witch was empty and we sited there chatting a moment in private.

- I don't need to ask you if you listen to our music. Witch MV is your favorite?

- Amongs all them? I really liked Heart Shaker but the ambiant of Dance The Night Away is so full of summer vibes it's always a plessure to see all of you nine dancing on that beach.

- ♪ You and me in the moonlight... ♪

- You beggining the song was to much when I heard it the first time.

- And I guess your favorite part of Heart Shaker is the chorus. And before you ask Sana is not gay.

- I know. But it makes me laugh when this part start.

- And I can't blame you for it. You know what is fun to do here?

- Tell me.

- When you are in the recording booth no one can hear you.

- Why is it so fun?

- Get inside.

I entered the booth and I tryed to speak to her.

- See I can't hear you, she said pressing a buttom in the recording desk so I could hear her, I'm joining you.

She got in the booth with me.

- What's the meaning of all this, Nayeon?

She pulled me to her for a kiss. My eyes got wide open. We finally pulled out.

- I was not expecting that.

- And we just got started.

******SMUTSTART******

- Don't worry the door of the recording room is looked from inside.

She got behind her and unzipped her dress. She took it of and got out of her shoes, staying just in her white undergarment.

- Wait, you really wanna do this?

- You don't want to have sex me, oppa?, she said in a cute tone, I though I was your bias.

- I do, but... I always though that this would never happen. Now that we are about to start... I don't know... it's to sureal.

- Well now you have to decide, she said scolding me, you take me right now or I dress back up and you will not have that diner with the rest of Twice!

I took the time to think, but while I was doing that I couldn't resist to stare at her body. Her sweet round legs, her nice little butt, her cute toned stomach, her sexy round breast and of course her beautiful bunny face, with her lovely lips, her pretty little nose and her big doll eyes.

- So?

I got closer to her with a poker face and when I got close enough.

- Boop!, I said touching her nose before pulling her to me for a kiss.

We started to make out, but we quickly stopped.

- We need some space, I said.

I put all the materiel that was in the booth on the back of it. Then I turn to her and lifted her to stick her back on the plexiglass. She took my face between her hands and kissed me with passion, while I just took the plessure to foundle her fine butt cheeks.

- Mmmmmmmm!, she moaned.

She looked her legs around my waist and I released her butt cheeks to snake my hands behind her back and unclip her bra. She took it off and I released her lips to get down to her chest and eat those cute round tities of her.

- Be careful aaaaaahhhhh! There really sensitives.

Knowing that I was not gonna be careful on them. She squeaked in high pitch, her nipples getting hard like darts.

- Oh my god! Baby, you're mouth is so great on my breast! Keep doing!

I got my hands down her tights, snaking my thumbs between her legs through her panties and used them to rub her clit.

- Aaaaaahhhhh! Yeeeeeesssssss! Right there, baby!

It didn't took much time to make her cum.

- Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

She felt on me resting her head on my shoulder.

- Your hands are magic, Y/N-Oppa.

I give a little kiss on her neck and hugged her like a baby.

- Where do you wan't me to cum, inside or outside.

- I want it in my pussy.

- Wait I don't have a codom on me!

- It's ok I'm on the pill.

- So pussy it is.

I deposite her on her feet so she can take of her wet panties. I took of my clothes completely. She came for me to caress my bare shoulders and my torso, then I lifted her again she locked her legs like before and with one hand I hold my penis to penetrate her straigh away.

- Ah!!!!

- You like my fat cock inside of you?

- My pussy is so fulled. I like this sensation.

- And you're going to love what's following next.

I started piston into her womb like a hammer making her scream each time I come back inside. She bounced up and down rubbing her breast on my torso.

- Yes! Yes! Yes!

She shut her face completely struggling with all the plessure growing up inside her, holding tight on my neck.

- Unlock your legs, baby, and face the glass.

I pulled out to let her the time to turn around. Then I got back inside her making her front to press on the glass.

- Ouh!, she huffed in plessure.

I resume to piston her pussy going faster and stronger.

- Yeah! Yeah! Yeah!

I slapped her little butt to get some high pitch screams from her again. Then I went to her perfect tits and foudle them softly. She moaned louder then ever.

- I'm close baby!, she said after a moment.

- Me to!

- Shoot everything you have!

She climaxed just right after and I unloaded three times inside her making a good creampie.

- I love you, baby, she said between her breathings.

I didn't say anything and just pulled out of her.

******SMUTEND******

We dressed back up and got back to the car since it was time to go to her appartement where the rest of the members were waiting for us.

- Did you really meant what you said earlier?

- About what?

- The fact that you love me.

- Yes. Is that a problem?

- No I was just checking if it was just a thing at the moment.

- It was not Oppa. You are not just a sexy guy that I will not call anymore after that.

- So you wanna date with me?

- Yes. And since we have no more restriction on that you will just have to meet quickly with JYP PD as soon as possible. But he will not say anything against it I think.

- I hope for it, Nayeon.

- The car stopped. I think we have arrived to my place.

We went out and took the elevator to the 100th floor. She rung the door bell and I heard a voice from inside.

- Coming!

The door opened and Dahyun welcome us with a big smile.

- Nayeon-unnie, you're back home! Anyonghasaeho, oppa!

- Anyonghasaeho, Dahyunie! My names is Y/N.

- Nice to meet you Y/N-oppa! Please come in!

We passed the door. All of the members were there in front of me.

- Hana, Dul, Ses!, said Jihyo.

- One In a Million, Anyonghasaeho, Twice-ibnida!, they then both said together.

I was so touch I almost cry. Nayeon took my hand in hers passing her fingers between mine.

- Nayeon-unnie? Why are holding hands with Y/N-oppa?, asked Sana confused.

- I give you the plessure to say it Oppa, she said looking at me.

I took a deep breath.

- Nayeon and me we felt in love with each other.

They all looked at us with their eyes wide open.

- Nayeon-unnie. Is that some kind of joke?, asked Jeongyeon.

- No! I really felt in love with Y/N-oppa. I swear. I never though myself it will happen that fast.

- But you use to be so careful about all this, said Chaeyoung.

- Well I'm not marrying him, we are just dating. You guys should be happy for me, she said on a sad tone.

- We are, Unnie, said Jihyo coming to give her a hug.

She then went to me and hold on my arms.

- If Nayeon can fell in love with you, then it means you are a good man, oppa. Welcome to the family.

- Thank you Jihyo it means a lot.

Then one by one they came to hug Nayeon and then me. Then all the group went to the dinning table. Nayeon stopped me to speak in private.

- I think I don't need to asked you that, because you will not spoil the story, but we are agree to don't say anythink about what happened in the recording booth.

- Don't worry, sweety my lips are sealed.

- Good, but to be clear, this doesn't mean we are not going to do it again sometimes, right?

- Of course not, Nayeonie. I love your sexy body to much to refuse another "fun time" with you.

She kissed me on the cheek.

- So it means you're coming to live in Korea for good?

- I think so.

Back to the present.

I'm still waiting for her to come backstage at her last promotion concert for the recent comeback of Twice. I'm playing with Boo and Dobby, since they got to see me frequetly during the two years I'm in couple with Nayeon. I love those little boys and they seems to really enjoy my company.

The last dance is finally over they're just saying goodbye to the public and going out progressively to their dressing room. The first to come in is Mina who's surprise to see me there.

- Anyonghasaeho!, I said bending.

- Y/N-oppa!, said Mina smiling with surprise, Nayeon-unnie there is someone for you here!

Nayeon sees me finally and jumps in my arms to hug me tight.

- Y/N! What are you doing here? I though you where to bussy to come.

- Well... I lied!, I said joking.

- You naughty boy!, she said slapping my torso laughing.

- I got something for you. Do you know what day it is today?

- The first day of our very well-deserved 4 weeks of break before we get back to work, said Tzuyu, falling heavily on a couch.

- Well yes, but today for me and Nayeon it's a special date.

- Is it our aniverssary?

- Yes it is!

- So what did you get me?

I took out two tickets from my pocket.

- Since you have time counting from now I made a reservation for a trip... to Paris.

- Really?!

- It's so romantic, commented Sana.

- Hum! pouted Chaeyoung passing next to me, Nayeon-unnie is so lucky with you Y/N-oppa.

- Don't worry Baby Chaeng. I say caressing her cheek, You're going to find a good boy soon enough too.

She smiled and got back to what she was doing.

- Eyes over here Y/N!, said Nayeon turning my face back to her, fakely scolding me.

- Don't try to fake jealousy Nayeon-ssi. I'm not buying it, I answered laughing.

She laugh too and got back to kiss me. We pulled out and she laid her head on my torso. I deposite a little kiss on her head, she hold me tight.

- I love you, oppa.

- I love you too, my sweet bunny.

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

364K 13.1K 57
𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 Ellie Sloan reunites with her older brother when her hospital merges with his jackson avery x ellie sloan (oc) season six ━ season se...
547K 8.4K 85
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
911K 20.9K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
1.1M 36.5K 63
𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋 ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...