We meet again

Oleh abrokebitch_

Lorelei Gray/Bottura , a 16 year old mother and assassin lives with her 2 Bestfriends. - They were all Opran... Lebih Banyak

Characters
Tattoos / Piercings & Etc
Authors Note
Chapter 1 - Going To Italy
House Tour
Chapter 2 - Preperations
Chapter 3 - Nalaya and Tours
Chapter 4 - First day
Project - Chapter 5
Question
A Kiss - Chapter 6
Chapter 7 - Kinda Kidnapped
Chapter 8 - I know who you are
Chapter 9
She Likes Who? - Chapter 10
I'm not living with them - Chapter 11
Escaped - Chapter 12
Hospital - Chapter 13
Surprise Visit - Chapter 14
REALLY IMPORTANT !!
About them ..
Going Away - Chapter 16
Unknown Nightmares - Chapter 17
Buisness Dinner - Chapter 18
Meetings - Chapter 19
Going To The Club - Chapter 20
A Small Threat - Chapter 21
First Day In France - Chapter 22
Sick - Chapter 23
Attack - Chapter 24
Their Pov - Chapter 25
Assassin - Chapter 26
Another Dinner.. A Familiar Person - Chapter 27
Kidnapped Again - Chapter 28
1 Hour In - Chapter 29
Kinda Important.. Kinda not
Video Recording - Chapter 30
The great escape - chapter 31
Waiting - Chapter 32
News - Chapter 33
Awake - Chapter 34
Confession - Chapter 35
The News - Chapter 36
Thoughts - Chapter 37
Past With The Russians - Chapter 38
Preparation For Vacation - Chapter 39
Another Panic Attack - Chapter 40
Aftermath - Chapter 41
Days In Dubai - Chapter 42
Threesome - Chapter 43
Back home - Chapter 44
Message To My Family - Chapter 45
A day with them - Chapter 46
Planning a Meeting - Chapter 47
Talk - Chapter 48
Gala - Chapter 49
Life Or Death - Chapter 50
A/N

Moved In With Them - Chapter 15

5.7K 125 38
Oleh abrokebitch_

( Lorelai POV )
" Nothing " she said and i took that as my cue to go in there. I walked up to Tahani and picked her up slowly then started to leave.
" I'll come back and get her. " I said facing the stairs and quickly walked upstairs to my room.

I laid her down and went back downstairs but stopped at the last one due to feeling dizzy. I felt myself shaking and quickly calmed myself down. What the hell was that.. I walked back in the living room and sat down in between my mom and Oliver.

" Can we talk in my office? " Giovanni asked standing up like damn i just sat down! I shrugged my shoulders following him- aka everyone except Oliver and mom followed so i left Nalaya with her. We made it to his office and it was dark and i feel like it was supposed to be intimidating but it wasn't. I sat in the chair and looked at Noel waiting for him to talk.

" So since you're going to be living here i have some rules set. " he said sternly and paused to make sure i was listening.

" go on "

1. You're curfew is 11 on school days, 2 on weekends. I don't need no curfew

2. Don't do drugs and if you drink or smoke make sure you do it here and not alot. I don't smoke but maybe drink every once in a while.

3. Don't disrespect any of us. Don't disrespect me

4. If you get a boyfriend we have to meet him. Wrong of you to assume i like boys..

5. Calm down on the profanity. No we're good.

6. We eat dinner together at 8

7. Make sure you have good grades. Jokes on you i already graduated

8. Tell us where you're going, when you're going and who you're going with. Hell no

9. Future wise- don't come up here without anyone. I know about the mafia anyway so why you tryna hide it.

10. You'll get an allowance. I don't need nor want your money

" Any questions? "  he asked looking me right in the eyes.

" Well.. I don't want your money, why did you just flat out assume i like boys? " He froze and looked embarrassed- so did the rest of them.

" our money is yours.. if you ever want- " I cut him off before he started lecturing.

" Anyways.. Im not going to school, If you respect me i respect you- that's how it works. "

" Okay.. understandable but why aren't you going to school? " I honestly don't want to make a big fuss about it.

" Already graduated.. " i said back sternly but didn't miss the surprise in his eyes.

" Do you want to go to college? "

" Already graduated college " I said and again- you could see the surprise.

" What did you major in? "

" Law, Psychology, and Business " I said coldly and cleared my throat.

" Oh okay, that's nice- " he paused and was about to say something else but i cut him off.

" yeah.. are we done here? " I asked putting my head on my hand.

" yes.. that's all, one of the boys can give you a tour tomorrow. "

" Okay " I said looking at him coldly and left the office. I was looking at the pictures on the wall as i walked down the hallway and i saw a picture of all of them surrounded around a baby. I moved closer to the picture and was about to touch it when Emilio spoke out of nowhere.

" I remember that picture.. it was when you were born. The best day of our lives, we were so excited to have a girl especially dad. " he said smiling and i just nodded. It's nice what he's trying to do but seriously.. i don't want to listen to this.

" well all that excitement just to send me away- i still never really knew why.. " I said coldly and saw a look of hurt but i ignored it.

" Good night Emilio " I added on and left to go get Nalaya.

" Come on my baby.. " I said quickly picking up Nalaya and went upstairs. I changed my clothes and put cocomelon on the tv.

" that! " she said pointing at the wall.

" what? "

" that! " she said again smiling.

" Wow! " I said gasping and smiled at her. She has been saying more words which I'm proud of and she's developing a little faster than i thought.

The Theme song for cocomelon went off and she jumped looking at the tv then at me and smiled.

" peas.. peas.. time to eat your peas.. no no no i don't want to eat my peas.. "
( it's sad that i remember that stuff by heart 💀 )

I laid down and closed my eyes meanwhile she was sitting up clapping at the tv. Next thing you know i felt her rolling on me.

" girl go to sleep "

( Third Person POV )
Meanwhile while Lorelai was upstairs the rest of them were downstairs still hanging out.

" Mom.. where were you? " Oliver asked

" Somewhere i never want to be again. "

" I'm so sorry we didn't- " Emilio started

" Don't blame yourselves.. I'm here now and that's all that matters. I love you all and I'm not  going anywhere no time soon. " she said and they all hugged each other again.

" Are you hungry? " Giovanni asked her.

" No.. but what did you need to talk to lorelai about? "

" Just rules.. she's stubborn like you. " he said sighing.

" yeah " Elias agreed and they all chuckled.

" I know she is.. " she said knowingly and stood up.

" Well.. I'm tired, good night " she said and walked upstairs.

" it feels so unreal " Jace said and they all nodded in agreement.

" I know.. now our family is complete " Oliver added on.

" I'll have to call our family and tell them the news, but that can wait until tomorrow because it's been an overwhelming day. " Giovanni said checking the time.

" Do you think she'll warm up to us? " Jace asked again.

" I hope so, let's just give her time " Giovanni said again and stood up about to leave.

" I'm going to Mike's house " Oliver said and left.

" I'm going to see Alicia " Emilio said also leaving.

" well.. I'll see you guys in the morning. " Giovanni said going upstairs and the rest of them just downstairs.

" Want to play cod? " Jace asked Elias boredly.

" sure " they went down to the game room and got on the PlayStation.

( Giovanni POV )
I walked past lorelai's room and heard singing. It's good to have her home- i admit i was a little harsh on having her back but what do you expect. I knocked on the door and waited but she didn't answer although i heard faint laughing. I debated on opening the door or not and just decided to open it. She along with the other girl was sleep but the baby wasn't, she was playing with lorelai's face. When she saw me she jumped and got down but kept looking at me.

" Hi " she can't respond to me, how dumb- i walked up to her and she did grabby hands. I wanted to pick her but i don't think lorelai would like that. I kissed her forehead and started to leave but she started crying.

" No..shhh it's okay " I said calmly and lorelai quickly jolted awake not noticing me.

" no go to sleep girl " she said with her eyes closed.

" Do you want to take her? " she asked with her eyes still closed and was rocking her. How did she even know I was here.

" sure " I said quickly. She got up and grabbed the cup and gave me her.

" Her name is Nalaya.. you can just put it on cocomelon and besides mom is in there. " she said yawning and got back in the bed.

" good night " I told her and left out of the room. I walked in ours and Kylie was awake but staring at the wall.

" Are you okay? " I asked her softly and she quickly looked at me but then Nalaya.

" Come here pumpkin " she said to Nalaya holding her hands out. She dodged my question but I'll just let it slide since she's only getting back today.

" What's Cocomelon? " I asked her and she laughed taking the remote.

" you'll see " she said shaking her head.

-
Sorry for the late update.. i be having writers block and i procrastinate too much. Imma try to post more chapters soon, I'll start on chapter 16 in a little bit and it might be out tomorrow.
-
I'm also trying out kdrama .. I started watching Vincenzo last night- I'm on episode 7. It's good so far ngl- TikTok made me watch kdramas.
-
Anyway, hope y'all had a good Fourth of July and hope y'all are doing well. If anybody needs to talk about anything I'm here- if you have any suggestions let me know. The next chapter will be telling y'all about them.

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

16.9K 642 32
[Rewrite] [The Character and the plot will be different] Alexis Miles, a 17 year old living with her step father after the death of her mother. she'...
165K 3.3K 45
Jupiter's life has always been hard from her mom taking her way from her family to her mother's boyfriend beating her almost every day. Then it all c...
34.2K 1.1K 33
Lorelai Bottura.. Back 2 and a half years later. This time she has a new addition and a more powerful spot. Everyone was shocked to know she was ali...