๐—ท๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜‚๐˜€๐˜†, ๐—ท๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—น๐—ผ๏ฟฝ...

Od euoniabby_

๐‘‡โ„Ž๐‘’๐‘ฆ ๐‘ ๐‘Ž๐‘ฆ ๐‘—๐‘’๐‘Ž๐‘™๐‘œ๐‘ข๐‘ ๐‘ฆ ๐‘–๐‘  ๐‘—๐‘ข๐‘ ๐‘ก ๐‘™๐‘œ๐‘ฃ๐‘’ ๐‘Ž๐‘›๐‘‘ โ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘ก๐‘’ ๐‘Ž๐‘ก ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘’ ๐‘ ๐‘Ž๐‘š๐‘’ ๐‘ก๐‘–๐‘š๐‘’. โš ๏ธŽ๏ธŽ ๐˜๐—ต... Vรญce

|| ๐•ก๐•ฃ๐• ๐•๐• ๐•˜๐•ฆ๐•– ||
๐š™๐šŠ๐š›๐š ๐š˜๐š—๐šŽ || ๐šŠ๐šŸ๐šŠ๐š๐šŠ๐š› ๐š”๐š˜๐š›๐š›๐šŠ
๐š™๐šŠ๐š›๐š ๐š๐š ๐š˜ || ๐š๐š•๐šŠ๐šœ๐š‘๐š‹๐šŠ๐šŒ๐š”๐šœ
๐š™๐šŠ๐š›๐š ๐š๐š˜๐šž๐š› || ๐š–๐šŠ๐šœ๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐š”๐šŠ๐š๐šŠ๐š›๐šŠ
๐š™๐šŠ๐š›๐š ๐š๐š’๐šŸ๐šŽ || ๐š‹๐š˜๐š•๐š’๐š—'๐šœ ๐š๐š’๐šœ๐šœ๐šŠ๐š™๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š›๐šŠ๐š—๐šŒ๐šŽ
๐š™๐šŠ๐š›๐š ๐šœ๐š’๐šก || ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐š›๐šŽ๐šŸ๐šŽ๐š•๐šŠ๐š๐š’๐š˜๐š—
๐š™๐šŠ๐š›๐š ๐šœ๐šŽ๐šŸ๐šŽ๐š— || ๐šŠ๐šœ๐šŠ๐š–๐š’ ๐šœ๐šŠ๐š๐š˜
๐š™๐šŠ๐š›๐š ๐šŽ๐š’๐š๐š‘๐š || ๐š”๐š˜๐š›๐š›๐šŠ'๐šœ ๐š๐šŠ๐š•๐šŠ
๐š™๐šŠ๐š›๐š ๐š—๐š’๐š—๐šŽ || ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐š๐š˜๐šž๐š›๐š—๐šŠ๐š–๐šŽ๐š—๐š
๐š™๐šŠ๐š›๐š ๐š๐šŽ๐š— || ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐šŒ๐šŠ๐š•๐š– ๐š‹๐šŽ๐š๐š˜๐š›๐šŽ ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐šœ๐š๐š˜๐š›๐š–
๐š™๐šŠ๐š›๐š ๐šŽ๐š•๐šŽ๐šŸ๐šŽ๐š— || ๐š๐šŠ๐š•๐š•๐š˜๐šž๐š
๐š™๐šŠ๐š›๐š ๐š๐š ๐šŽ๐š•๐šŸ๐šŽ || ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐šœ๐šŠ๐š๐š˜ ๐šŽ๐šœ๐š๐šŠ๐š๐šŽ
๐š™๐šŠ๐š›๐š ๐š๐š‘๐š’๐š›๐š๐šŽ๐šŽ๐š— || ๐šœ๐šž๐šœ๐š™๐š’๐šŒ๐š’๐š˜๐š—๐šœ ๐š›๐š’๐šœ๐š’๐š—๐š
๐š™๐šŠ๐š›๐š ๐š๐š˜๐šž๐š›๐š๐šŽ๐šŽ๐š— || ๐š๐š’๐š—๐š๐š’๐š—๐š ๐š˜๐šž๐š ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐š๐š›๐šž๐š๐š‘
๐š™๐šŠ๐š›๐š ๐š๐š’๐š๐š๐šŽ๐šŽ๐š— || ๐š๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š– ๐šŠ๐šŸ๐šŠ๐š๐šŠ๐š›
๐š™๐šŠ๐š›๐š ๐šœ๐š’๐šก๐š๐šŽ๐šŽ๐š— || ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐š–๐š’๐šœ๐šœ๐š’๐š—๐š ๐šŠ๐šŸ๐šŠ๐š๐šŠ๐š›
๐š™๐šŠ๐š›๐š ๐šœ๐šŽ๐šŸ๐šŽ๐š—๐š๐šŽ๐šŽ๐š— || ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐šŒ๐šŠ๐š‹๐š’๐š— ๐š’๐š— ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐š–๐š˜๐šž๐š—๐š๐šŠ๐š’๐š—๐šœ
๐š™๐šŠ๐š›๐š ๐šŽ๐š’๐š๐š‘๐š๐šŽ๐šŽ๐š— || ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐š‹๐šŽ๐š๐š’๐š—๐š—๐š’๐š—๐š ๐š˜๐š ๐šŠ ๐š ๐šŠ๐š›
๐š™๐šŠ๐š›๐š ๐š—๐š’๐š—๐šŽ๐š๐šŽ๐šŽ๐š— || ๐šŠ๐š๐š๐šŠ๐šŒ๐š” ๐š˜๐š— ๐š›๐šŽ๐š™๐šž๐š‹๐š•๐š’๐šŒ ๐šŒ๐š’๐š๐šข
๐š™๐šŠ๐š›๐š ๐š๐š ๐šŽ๐š—๐š๐šข || ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐šŽ๐š—๐š ๐š˜๐š ๐šŠ ๐š•๐š˜๐š—๐š ๐š‹๐šŠ๐š๐š๐š•๐šŽ
๐š™๐šŠ๐š›๐š ๐š๐š ๐šŽ๐š—๐š๐šข-๐š˜๐š—๐šŽ || ๐š›๐šŽ๐šœ๐š๐š˜๐š›๐šŠ๐š๐š’๐š˜๐š—

๐š™๐šŠ๐š›๐š ๐š๐š‘๐š›๐šŽ๐šŽ || ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐š–๐šŠ๐š๐šŒ๐š‘ ๐šŠ๐š๐šŠ๐š’๐š—๐šœ๐š ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐š™๐š•๐šŠ๐šข๐š๐š™๐šž๐šœ-๐š‹๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š›๐šœ

3.5K 175 35
Od euoniabby_

☺︎︎☺︎︎☺︎︎

Why would Korra just up and leave like that?

Maybe bringing up my ex wasn't a good idea.

But why would she be bothered by something like that?

Unless..

snap, snap

"Aiya!" I groan and hold my ear. Mako snapped his fingers in my ear to grab my attention.

"Focus. We're up next. Get your gear ready" he scolded.

"Okay! Damn, you could have just told me that." I mumbled, going over to my locker.

I grumpily tie on my gloves and grab my helmet before looking out to the arena.

I wonder if she came to watch us play tonight.

Probably not. She seemed really bothered with me.

The match ends with the Platypus-Bears winning. Looks like we're up next against them.

They're pretty good but I think we'll manage.

There's a few minutes before the next match and a sudden pool of nervousness starts to form in the pit of my stomach.

I clutch my stomach and sit on the bench.

just take a deep breath. it'll be over soon. just do your best.

I take a few deep breaths and look at Bolin and Mako, who look like they have full confidence in this next match.

"Okay. Come on. It's time." Mako says, walking onto the platform.

Bolin and I smile at each other while we put our helmets on.

As the platform starts to move, that familiar feeling of adrenaline from the crowds cheering starts rushing through my veins.

We walk to the middle of the ring and I stand across from the water bender on the opposite team.

We immediately get into position and seconds pass before the iconic bell rings.

DING

I waste no time to send streaks flying to the water bender.

He sends some back before he reaches Zone Two and the buzzer sounds.

I slowly start to feel better as the match goes on.

Soon, I send a few players flying into the pool with the help of Mako and we easily take round one.

But as round two starts, something happens when I'm up against the firebender.

He sent a huge flame with his foot against me and I panicked when the fire was inches away from my face.

I took some steps back, hunched over and holding my head.

My mind was flashing rapidly with images of the
night of the incident.

My family's screams of terror and fear and the house crumbling to the ground was all I could hear.

It wasn't until I looked up that I noticed I had back up all the way into Zone Three and I was scarily close to the edge of the ring.

The arena was eerily quiet and was filled with quiet whispers and murmurs.

"I... don't know what's going on with Y/N, but she better pull herself together before she falls into the pool." I hear the announcers loud and annoying voice through the microphone.

shit. keep it together, dumb bitch. you're scaring every one..

I don't have enough time to pull my thoughts together before two disks come charging toward me.

They both hit my shoulder and I fall into the pool below.

While I'm in the water, all I can feel is my left shoulder ringing in pain.

I struggle to swim to the surface and pull myself up with my good arm.

"Damn. My shoulder-" I muttered to myself.

i don't think i'll be able to continue in the match. i can barely move my arm.

I get on the platform and it raises up so that I can see the ring.

Instead of going back, I go to the little area where my locker is.

"Uh-oh. Sorry folks but I think Y/N is gonna be out for the rest of the match. The Fire Ferrets call a timeout. If they don't find a replacement waterbender for round three, they'll have to forfeit and they'll be out for the tournament." The announcer says, earning various 'boos' and jeers from the crowd.

I sit on the bench and throw my helmet on the ground with my good arm.

"Y/N? What happened?" I heard Mako say, taking his helmet off as him and Bo walked in,

"I messed up my shoulder when they hit me with the discs. I'm not gonna be able to keep going." I winced.

He rushes over to a supply drawer and gets some bandages out.

"Then I guess that's it. We're out of the tournament." Bolin says disappointed.

I sighed and looked at the brothers.

"I'm sorry guys." I winced as Mako poked and prodded at my shoulder.

"It's okay. It's not your fault." Mako smiled but I could tell he was upset.

He does that all the time. Just like a big brother. It's so annoying.

It was quiet for a moment and Bolin was about to go let someone know we were forfeiting before the door slammed open and a familiar girl bursted through.

"You guys! I found you a replacement!" Korra yelled in excitement.

We each gave her a bored look except for Bolin, who was beaming with excitement.

"What the hell are you talking about?" Mako asked.

"I can play! I'll take Y/N's place in the match for you guys! I can do it. What do you guys say?" She laughed excitedly.

I was kind of irritated she was here but at the same time grateful.

This way we won't lose the tournament.

But the reason that I'm irritated is that the only reason Korra's here is to replace me and not talk about what happened in the attic.

The only way I'd be interested in seeing her is if she's gonna apologize for storming out.

Mako looks down at us so we can discuss it.

"I don't know..." I muttered looking at Mako.

"Alright, team meeting. Korra, if you could?.." He gestured for her to move away from us. She nodded and walked over to the corner.

"I don't know about you guys but I'm up for it." Bolin mentions immediately.

"Come on, Bo. She doesn't know the first thing about pro-bending. Do we really want to risk it?" I add.

"Oh please. She knows plenty about Pro-Bending. She's the Avatar!" He says.

"Being the Avatar isn't an excuse you can use for everything, dumbass." Mako whispered.

"Yeah. Maybe forfeiting isn't the worst idea." I added before he finished patching up my shoulder.

I mutter a thanks as the door opens up again.

"Ferrets, your time's up. You in or out?" The referee says, poking his head out the door.

Before me or Mako can even open our mouths to say we're out, Bolin's stupid ass yells "we're in!"

Just as the man nods and leaves, I slap the back of his head with my good hand and Mako does the same after me.

He rubs it and pouts like a child while Korra jumps for joy in the corner.

"Yes! I'll put on the uniform. You can thank me later." Korra runs eagerly toward the locker and grabs a spare Ferrets uniform.

Mako and I looked at each other and then back at Korra, who was in the process of putting on the uniform pants.

"Lord help us all." I mumble to myself when Korra trips and falls over.

Immediately when the match starts, I lose all hope for our team.

So far, Korra has thrown a player off the side of the ring and not the back, stepped over the zone line, and used her earth bending when she's supposed to be subbing in for a WATERbender.

I've cringed so many times, my face is starting to hurt.

Now, Mako and Bolin were trapped in the side of the ring, still in zone one while Korra was dangling off the edge like an idiot trying to keep herself alive in the match.

"Come on, Korra." I whisper to myself, watching from the railing.

My shoulder is feeling a bit better as time goes by but only as long as I don't think about it.

The tension was high in the ring as Korra started to lose her balance when a disk was thrown her way.

I couldn't take my eyes off of her and her movements.

I watched her take a breath and that's when she starts to dodge the disks and fireballs being thrown at her in a focused manner.

I widen my eyes at the sight. I've seen those moves before.

In books of airbender history, drawings of how air benders move their feet when they're fighting and use their bending.

Korra was using airbender moves right now.

"No way." I chuckled.

She dodges everything being thrown at her and I turn my attention to the water bender keeping Mako and Bolin trapped.

He starts to get tired and his strikes get slower and weaker, giving the brothers an opportunity to win this round.

They keep going with Korra's help all the way from zone three. They send the players flying off the ring and into the pool below.

"Come on, come on!" I whisper eagerly as I watch them fend off the last player, soon sending him into the water.

"WHOOO! FUCK YEAH! LETS GO!" I yelp in excitement and jump up as the crowd cheers for the winning team.

"We're going to the championships!!" I yell and Bolin and Mako look my way.

They wave excitedly at me and I wave back.

I watch eagerly as they walk into the platform and I forget all about why I was mad at Korra and engulfed her in a big hug.

She spun me around in her arms while we were both laughing.

I suddenly remembered that we aren't talking and so does she as we pull away at the same time.

"I um-" She stammered and cleared her throat, trying to get words out of her mouth.

She took a deep breath. "Y/N I-"

Again, Bolin's stupid ass had to open his mouth.

He threw his arms around Korra and held her while he jumped up and down, laughing and cheering.

Mako throws his arms around me in a brotherly hug while I hug him back.

"WE'RE GOING TO THE CHAMPIONSHIP!!" Bolin yelled.

Mako pulled away, his arm still around me and we both laugh at his reactions.

"Thank you so much, Korra! You saved us and I am forever grateful!!" He cries, still holding her.

"Okay. Yep. You're welcome, Bolin. Now, please let me go?" She chuckled.

"Oh! Right, right! Yeah, sorry." He lets her go and she holds her right arm and rubs it gently.

"Seriously, Korra. That was pretty impressive how you dodged their hits at the end. Where'd you learn to do that?" Mako asked.

"Tenzin. and his airbender kids. They're great teachers. I've still got a long way to go before I can actually air bend but I really feel like I'm getting somewhere." She smiled.

"We should go out to celebrate! Let's go get noodles! Y/N's paying though because I have no money left." He says.

"Boy..." I smacked my teeth and Mako laughs.

"I uh- I would but I need to go. You guys have fun though." She says, taking her helmet off.

"Aw, come on Korra! Celebrate with us." Bolin persuaded.

He then turned to me and gave me a pleading look but I was not the mood to celebrate with her.

"It's fine, Bo. Leave her be. If she wants to go home, she can." I said.

Korra looks at me disappointed then looked away to continue to take her uniform off.

"I would have thought you'd want to her to come with us." I hear Mako whisper to me while leaning down.

"Well, I don't."

"Oh wait, you two aren't talking, right?"

"Right."

"Oh okay."

He stood back up straight.

Mako and I love to gossip whenever Bolin goes to sleep and we can't.

We'll talk trash about different people in our lives and problems we have with people we don't like. It's a lot of fun.

Last night, I was ranting to him about how Korra got angry when I mentioned an ex and that what she did was rude and unnecessary.

Then he started asking me which ex and I had to make up an elaborate lie so that he wouldn't know it's Tahno.

"Maybe another time, Bolin. Goodnight guys." She waves sadly before opening the door.

She looked back and gave me one last glance. I looked down, not wanting to give her the satisfaction.

I watched the door slam closed and I let out a sigh.

"Okay then.." Mako says awkwardly.

"You two need to work things out because I wanna hang out as a group." Bolin complained.

"We will once she apologizes. But she doesn't seem like the type to apologize when she needs to. So, I guess that's it for us." I say disappointed.

I picked up the uniform she left on the floor and folded them nicely into the locker.

That's when my shoulder pangs and I drop the helmet.

I clutch my shoulder and wince in pain.

"my fucking shoulder.." I muttered frustratedly.

"Hey uh- that reminds me, what happened back in round two? Why'd you fall back all the way to zone three?" Mako asked me, picking up the helmet I dropped.

I took a sharp breath when I suddenly remember why exactly my shoulder was busted up.

"Yeah, that was pretty weird. You've never reacted to fire like that." Bolin points out.

"Yeah. I don't know either. I guess the nightmare I had last night still had effect on me. I'm fine now though." I say to reassure them.

"You're sure?"

"Yes, Mako. I'm sure."

"And you'll tell us if that happens again?"

"Probably."

Mako threw me a look.

"Okay fine. Yes, I will."

☺︎︎☺︎︎☺︎︎

Pokraฤovat ve ฤtenรญ

Mohlo by se ti lรญbit

6.1K 292 13
After the 100 years old war the world fell into a place of peace and harmony, with Avatar Aang watching over everyone in every nation. True growth an...
21.3K 672 56
Everyone dreams of being the greatest at something. May it be the greatest bender, the greatest warrior or even the greatest Avatar. But in my case...
44.8K 1.3K 25
______________________________ ______________________ Book 1; Y/n daughter of Commander Bumi and M/n a fragile noble from the fire nation who died wh...