👑DEV'S AABOLI....🍁✨

By sakshi_drdz

" Don't touch me Mr. Kashyap ! Don't! "she said showing her forefinger. " A-aaboli l-listen to me, once. "he... More

DISCLAIMER 📄🔒🍀
PROLOGUE
MEET CAST-1
MEET CAST-2🎉💞👑🥀🙈😻
MEET THE HERO 🍁🍃 ✨
MEET THE MAIN LADY 🍃🍁
FIRST MEET? 🤔
THE BUSINESS PARTY 🎉🎊✨
THE MATRIMONY SITE?! 😁🤔😉
THE PROPOSAL?! 😳😲😱♥️
FINALLY MEETING EACH OTHER 😍😳😮😚
WHAT'S YOUR DECISION? 🤔😕🙄❤️😉
SPENDING TIME WITH HER😚😏👻
THE PSYCO LOVER?!🤔🤐😶😶
THE DATES.... 💓🎊💐💒
My Lovely Readers...
FINALLY HIS 😄😚💍😻🙈🥀👑
SHOPPING 🛒 😚😍💃
SUNDAY AND GIFT SHOPPING 🎁🌞😎😁❤️🛍️
RITUALS AND BIRTHDAY 🎂 🍻🍹🎊🎁😘🎶💃👯
BACHELORETTE PARTY 🎉 🎊 🍺👯💃🥂🍻🍾
THE WEDDING 💒 💐👰🤵💕💖🥂😍
AT KASHYAP MANSION 😎👯💞✨
AABOLI , ALLERGY And DEV 😍😄😮😞🤒🤒😷
SHE LEFT ME DEV😞😟💔💔💔😢😢
I WILL MISS YOU FOREVER 😞 💕💖😟💔💔
DON'T TELL DEV ABOUT THIS..
😓😓😓😓
A GIRL 👧🏻 💝 OR A BOY 👦🏻 😎
SEND ME A REQUEST THEN.. 😉✉️📲📤
I LOVE YOU TOO 💋😘😍😚💞💋
It's True OR False? 🤔😐🤐😶
YOU LOST THE MOST IMPORTANT THING IN YOUR LIFE...
When Heart Is Separated From His Beat. 💓😭😢🙁😞💓
That's Why I Want Her TO Stay. 😄😘☺️🤗
JANVHI AABOLI GUPTA . 😘😍✨💋👶🏻😻
Sunshine Of My Life ☺️✨❤️😢
JAB WE MET 😍💃😱🙈😱😍😓😓
I HAVE TOLD YOU MORE THAN YOU NEED TO KNOW. 😔😒😐🙄
About Update.
YOU WERE NEAR TO ME YET SO FAR SUNSHINE 😔🙁🙃😢😭
A/n
LET'S BAKE PRINCESS...👸🏻💫😘
I MADE A MISTAKE BY LETTING YOU COME AGAIN IN MY LIFE DEV!
A/n
BONDING WITH EACH OTHER 😍💞✨💖
WHAT IS SHE HIDING FROM ME? 🤔🤔🤔
WHY IS THAT LITTLE THING IN MY HOUSE!!!
WHEN AN ITALIAN BASTARD MEETS INDIAN STRONZO...
AUTHOR IS SORRY
IN ITALY 💫✨🤔🍁
THE ACTUAL TRUTH...
IT'S TIME TO GO...
Note After A Long Time.....
AABOLI SLAPS LIAM....
BACK TO INDIA.
I'M MISSING HIM.....
HE IS THE REASON!!!!
A/n
YOU WILL NOT LEAVE ME TILL DEATH DO US APART!
A COURT!.........
A/N
WELCOME TO HOME BABY......
CRAVINGS AND CRYINGS......
Happy Holi.....
FEVER, DRAMA QUEEN And AANVHI....
A/N After Long Time 😅😭🥺(I'm Sorry)
....THE SURPRISE 😍💕...
Aaryan And Divya ✨💝💫😍
TWINS And Naming Ceremony 😍💕😘❤️💝
Not An Update But Something New. 😁

TWINS 19TH BIRTHDAY 🎂 🍻 🍹

695 41 11
By sakshi_drdz

From now on, chapters will be long around 4,000-5000.

DO read A/n at last. 😊

Happy reading 📖.....

[KRITI 🌻]

Our order came.

It's 8 in night. We are still here. Om took permission from the manager to let us sit here. Aaboli is looking weak, like she will faint anytime.

"Aaboli, first eat" Om said.

She nodded and started taking small bites. What have you done to my Aaboli Dev. I swear on God if you came infront of me now, I won't hesitate to kill you instant.

After we were done, Aaboli started telling me what happen after she left the office. How she forgive him. How he is behaving. Everything. Even the recent one, how he misunderstood our conversation. How he badly treated her.

"that fucker!" I said.

Aaboli is crying due to him. Om is all angry but he can't do as he is working for him.

"Aaboli calm down. But first tell me why you forgave him even you know he was wrong." I ask her. Om too look at her expecting the answer. She remain mum. My eyes widen as I thought about the possibility.

"Aaboli. You love him, don't you?" u ask. She nodded and again started crying, this time really bad. I just got up and hug her.

"sshh Aaboli. Calm down dear. You know I can't see you crying. Please for me calm down...." I pleaded her while rubbing her back.

After sometime she was calm. I gave her water and she drank it.

"now what?" I ask her after 15 mins of silent.

She sniff and said, " I-I don't know. But currently I don't want t-to meet h-him. I love him but he don't! I know, but at least he can care for me, my feelings na. Why he have to be a bipolar? Sometimes he cares for me like he is all in love with me but the very next second he is all in his beast form. I changed myself for him, but he can't even control his anger for me. Why? Why he have to be like this kritu (sniff) why? " she said, sadness visible in her voice.

I remain silent. I too don't know what I should tell her.

" Aaboli.... "om started but he didn't know what to say after that. His phone buzz. He saw and his anger reach it's peak.

" who's it? " Aaboli ask seeing his reaction.

" my boss. " he said with much hate.

" pick up and say we are at kriti's house. Don't tell him we are out." Aaboli said wiping her face.

He nodded and did same. We two stayed silent as om spoke. In a minute he hang up.

"Aaboli, umm he said I should bring you home. But you are not going home. Kriti please take her with you. Let her feel good. Please." he said like a big brother.

"no need to tell, I was going to do same. Thank you." I said giving him a happy nod.

"NO. I don't want to go anywhere, kritu just give me your scooty for today's night. I want some me time. Om will drop you. Please..." she pleaded. I look at om and he nodded. I too gave a nod.

We left cafe, om said he have set a tracker in Aaboli's phone so he can find her. He drop me at my home. I said a thank you and went to my room. He left to find Aaboli. I know where she will go, but I remain silent.

Dev Kashyap. You will pay for this.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[DEV 👑]

It's 11.30pm and still sunshine is not here. It's my fault. I should have control my anger. I should have ask her. I call om and told him to bring her but he too is not back.

Sleep is far away from me. I can't sleep without her. And when she is out of the house, without me, due to me. It really hurts. I again did same mistake. I don't know if she will forgive me or not.

Please Aaboli come home. I'm sorry...

I came downstairs so I will know when Aaboli will come.

12.30am....

1.30am...

2.00am...

My eyes started closing and I didn't know when I slept. Next morning I woke up when mom was shaking me.

"dev? Why are you sleeping here?"

"nothing mom, I just got tired and slept here. What's the time." I ask as I stretch my body.

"it's 8. I thought you left but here you are sleeping." she said.

"mom! Where is Aaboli?" I ask her.

"Aaboli! She left." she said casually as it's not a problem.

"SHE LEFT!" I yell.

"shh! She is arranging for tomorrow party, so she is busy. She even prepare breakfast. Go and eat." she said and left.

What's tomorrow?

And Aaboli did came back and left before I can see her. I sigh as I walk upstairs. I got ready and went to dinning area.

Maid served me. It's veg sandwich with coffee. Just the way I like. She very well knows me but still I am unable to know her. My insecurities and anger issues are problem for her.

Having breakfast I left. In middle I call her buy still the same answer. She is not picking her call. I rub my palm on my face and enter in my office. I saw kriti already present, but glaring at me. Okay. What did I do? 🤔

Give Mr. Best actor award! 😒

MY heart said.

I ignore it and went to my cabin.

Today I decided to go home early, hoping I can meet her. So by 5, I pack up and left...

When I reach, I saw many workers are here, moving all around the and going at backyard.

"mom, what's going on?" I ask mom when I saw her giving instruction to one of the servants.

"ahh Dev you are early. Nothing it's for tomorrow. Hope you know what's tomorrow. Go get fresh and help me here. '' I nodded. What's tomorrow?

" Mom, Aaboli? " I ask her hoping I will get answer 'she is in your room'.

" oh Aaboli, she is out. She will be back soon. I just talk with her. Varun and Akshay are with her. Now go get fresh." saying she left.

Again she is out. And varun and Akshay are with her? How? And why they didn't told me?!

I came to our room and wore my sweatshirts and pants. I call varun and he said he will be there by 8 with Aaboli and Akshay. I said okay and hang up.

I went to my closet and pull out her jhumka and handkerchief. And her file too. Guess I have to calm my heart with this. Don't know when I will control my anger but for my sunshine, I will try.

Time pass really hard. It was now 8.15pm and still I don't know where is Aaboli. I have not seen her from past 24 hours! Slowly I'm loosing my calm. I left room and saw Aaboli is talking with one of the worker, who was not here from morning. After 24 hours I saw her! But she is busy. I came down stairs and saw everyone except twins.

"Dad, where are twins?" I ask.

"they are enjoying there 2 days freedom in there own room." dadi gave answer.

"freedom? 2 days? Why?" I ask sitting beside her.

"you forgot again buddy! 😂 😂 See varun I told you, he will forget! I won!" Akshay said.

"what I forgot?" I ask them now getting irritated.

"what's today's date?" varun ask.

"uh 5 July. Why?"

"then what will be tomorrow's date?"

"ofcourse 6th of July." I answer.

6th of July.....

Oh shot! Twins birthday!

"oh shit!" I said aloud.

Mom, dad shake there head and Akshay dadi and varun started laughing.

"I forgot! Oh no! Now they will kill me. No!" I said and ran upstairs to change my clothes. I have to buy gifts for them oh no no no.

I hurriedly went in closet threw a hoodie on and pick my wallet and was about to exit room, Aaboli came in with a huge bag.

'' where are you going?" she ask in curt voice.

" I-I forgot tomorrow is twins birthday. I don't have gift for them. I'm sure if they don't get gift at 12, they will surely kill me. " I said, imagining sad faces of my little twins.

" no need to go. Come here. " she said. I look at her in confusion but went near her. She kept that huge bag in bed and pull out 4 big gifts.

" this 2 for Aahana and this 2 for D. 1 for now and 1 for tomorrow's evening. Keep this 2 neatly , they might broke. " saying she went in closet, putting all gifts in my hands.

Now shout! Why are you silent huh? See you forgot your own sister and brother's birthday gift and she brought gift from your side too! Even though you behaved like moron, stupid, still she brought this.....

MY heart lectured me. He is right.

I place all gifts on bed and went in the closet. I saw she is keeping some gifts in my wardrobe. I waited till she finishes her work. Once she was done, I went near her and hug her tightly.

"Dev! What are you doing! Leave me!" she demanded while wiggling.

"no! First listen to me please."

"there's nothing to listen and to talk dev. I have listen enough yesterday and you have talked too much yesterday. I don't think so anything is left." she said increasing her wiggling. I just pick her like that and came out of the closet. I put her on bed and came upon her.

" dev! " she gasped.

" one time. Please listen to me. "I said.
She turn her head and nodded.

" y-yesterday I was wrong. Honestly I felt bad. But I was not able to control myself. I'm sorry for my behavior. I just heard you saying I love you too to someone else which was unbearable to me. So that's why I behave like that
I swear I will not do anything which will hurt you again. But please Aaboli don't ignore me. You are my life. Your ignorance and curtness gives wound to my heart. I promise I will never hurt you. Please talk to me. " I said while looking at her, in her eyes.

She sigh and held my face in her small hands." Dev, not every time I can forgive you. You have insecurities and anger problems you have to do something. I have change myself for you, only you. But I can't take this behavior of yours. It hurts me dev. I like you. Like sooo much! It will surely turn in love which will be only for you. Then how can I say same to others? You have to trust me Dev just like I do. "she said.

" I trust you Aaboli. But I don't know what happens to me when I sees you with other man. " I said while slowly leaning towards her, keeping my head on her, taking in her sandalwood scent.

She just out her hands around my neck and started playing with my hairs. I put my hands around her waist. We stayed in same position for a little and then pull back.

"I'm sorry Aaboli." I said. She just nodded and started to leave room.

"wait."

"what?"

"am I forgiven?"

"nope, this time you have to earn it." saying she left the room. But I notice a small smile on her face.

"as you say my highness." I smile and ran behind her.

We all have dinner together, ignoring w twins banters which was about their birthday. No one was listening them nor saying about birthday. Their face failed and they silently ate and left to their room.

After they left, mom said, " I felt bad seeing their fallen faces Aaboli."

"you will feel happy once you will see them enjoying there main day. Now chalo, we have to do many things. Dad, Please check the backyard with varun bhai and Akshay bhai. I doubt something is left. Mom let's do the remaining cake. Dadi, Please keep the eye on the devils, they might come down. It will ruin our plan. Fast we have only 1 and half hour! " Aaboli said everyone went to respective places.

" what will I do? " I ask Aaboli as she was about to leave.

" Don't know, as dad. " saying she went in kitchen.

"sigh. This woman is the only woman in my life after dadi and mom who didn't give me straight answers I expect." I mumble and went to backyard.

As I reach, my whole mouth dropped down.

Half of the backyard is filled with tons of photos hanging around. And each photo is of Aahana and Dhruv. From their childhood, toddlers to teenagers. Even the recent one.

Varun and Akshay is speaking with worker and dad is looking after the light settings.

"dad! What's this all? It's wow!" I said.

"yes, I too loved it. It's all Aaboli's idea. She herself planned and then instructed what to do at last as cross check." dad said with proudness for his daughter-in-law.

"what shall I do?" I ask him.

"nothing, just keep quite, we are almost done." he said.

After half hour later, we all were done. We came in and saw mom and Aaboli are still in kitchen. So I went and peek inside.

There both of them were doing icing on 2 cakes. One blue color and one white color.

" mom, only 1 hour, Let's starts pipping." Aaboli said and mom nodded.

I smile seeing it and left the kitchen. I sat with dadi, not talking on anything. I started seeing some mails in mobile. In that I didn't even knew when 45 mins went. Someone shook me and I saw its Aaboli.

" Mr. Workaholic, you can do this till 3,but now wear something nice and come, it's only 10 mins." Aaboli said sarcastically. I nodded and went to our room.. I wore a blue t-shirt and joggers and joined Aaboli and others. Everyone were outside of twins room.

AT correct 11.59, we all went in and except me everyone yell

Happy birthday Aahana and Dhruv! 🎉🎂🎊

Their room is the biggest room in this mansion. They stays in one room yet it looks like two different room. On left it's Druv's room and in right Aahana's.

They both were sleeping peaceful jolted up in standing position. We all laugh and went to wish them. They are really surprise to see this.

Then we went to backyard and on the lights. Varun was recording their reaction. Both were overwhelmed. They went and hugged Aaboli as they got to know who planned this. They  even came to hug me though I have done nothing, but still. I am glad Aaboli is with us.

Then we cut the cakes. Two different cakes made by Aaboli and mom white for Aahana and blue for Dhruv.

I gave them their first gift to them. And that's when I noticed, I'm the only one giving them gift. No one else. Their face lighten up and they crushed me in tight hug. Ufff. Everyone smiled looking at us. I look at Aaboli and saw she is capturing photos on camera.

By 2, we all went to our room. As we reach our room I lock the door and pinned Aaboli to wall.

"why?" I ask her.

"what why?"

"why you gave me the 2 gifts? I thought everyone are giving 2-2 gifts, then why only me?"

"cause 1. You forgot their birthday. They too felt same. And that feeling is worst one so to give them double happiness, I brought 4 gifts from your side. See they were so happy. And 2, you were not present in our preparation so that's why. Now leave, I want to sleep. " she said push my hand which was near her waist. Hearing her, I stood their numb. How much she thinks about everyone! But what about the other gifts she kept in my wardrobe? So I went inside wardrobe to ask her.

I saw she is already changed in kurti and leggings.

"then what about the gifts you kept in my wardrobe?" I ask her. She slightly jumped on her place hearing my voice

"you scared me."
"they are nothing, you will know tomorrow. Now go change and sleep." saying she was about to leave but I grab her by waist and pull to my chest.

'' not so soon Mrs. Kashyap, I want to ask am I forgiven? "

" no Mr. Kashyap, you didn't do anything to earn my forgiveness, so no. Now leave." she said and demanded the last line. I leave her and she went outside.

" soon you will forgive me Aaboli. Soon. " I said and changed. When I came I saw Aaboli is already snoring lightly and she is looking adorable. 😍 I went near bed and lied beside her. I just kept looking at her. I slowly put hand on her waist and pull her closer to me. She unconsciously snuggle closer to me. I loved that. 😄 DK was never dependent on anything. He is known for his independent work. But if living with Aaboli makes me dependent on her, then I would love to be a dependent.

I slept with a smile on my face, hugging my beautiful cute wife.

Next morning I woke up pretty late. I call my PA and told her that I'm not coming. Today I'm going to get Aaboli's forgiveness. But I don't know what to do. I notice it's 9. Aaboli is not beside me. I quickly took shower, wore my t-shirt and pants and went downstairs. Their I saw twins hopping up and down like a crazy teenagers, well that's what they are.

"happiest birthday Aahana and dhurv." I said as reach near them.

"thanks dada (brother)" they said in one tone.

"so what's the reason behind your hopping?"

"see dad and mom gave us all day pass of game zone! Today we can spend our all day there! I'm calling all my friends!" Aahana said with Dhruv.

"yes you can go, but after breakfast, come on here's the breakfast." I hear Aaboli's voice.

"what's for the breakfast?" dhurv ask.

"guess, what you both like?" Aaboli said.

They gasped and said, " don't tell me you prepared a French toast for us!" Aahana said as Dhruv looked shock.

"well half correct, here your favourite coffee too! Enjoy." she said while giving them plates and coffee.

"yay! Vahini, we love you" twins once again said in one tone.

We all sat on our chairs and Aaboli served us. My two morons too started praising her. Mom, dad and dadi joined them. Well me too, but I was royally ignored.

Varun, Akshay, Aahana and Dhruv started chatting in middle of breakfast.

"ahem." I hear Aaboli's clear her throat to gain their attention but they kept talking.

"peoples! No more toast for you!" she said and this grab their attention. She just kept her hands on waist, giving them fake angry look.

"how many times I told you no talking while eating! Then also?" she said. Mom chuckled with dadi and me and dad just kept looking at the 4 shock face.

"now if I hear you 4 talking, your party is cancel!"

"no way! No one will talk. I promise vahini but please not our party..." Dhruv said.

She nodded and sat beside me for breakfast.

"that was hot. I love it Mrs. Kashyap," I whisper in her ear.

"eat you food Mr. Kashyap, you have much work today."

"as you say my highness." I said.

I notice she is trying to hide her smile but her pink ears gave my answers. More little efforts and I will earn her forgiveness.

After breakfast, twins left to the game center with their friends. We all gather in living room.

" mom, what about evening's party?" Aaboli asked.

"we have already decided, and I guess the decoration is almost done. What remained then?" mom started thinking.

"folks! We are here too!" I said pointing at me, varun and Akshay who were clueless like me.

"oh thanks for your precious presence, now start working." Aaboli said sarcastically, specially for me.

"but what work?" varun ask.

She smirk and said, "birthday party preparation and decoration."

"why in hell?" I hear Akshay said.

"I don't know." I said we went to backyard. I notice the photos are still hanging on half of the backyard, and other half is yet to get decorate.

"boys, start from that area." I hear dadi's voice, we turn around to see dadi is sitting on chair.

"where are workers?" I ask.

"infront of me." she said pointing at us.

"no way!" varun said.

"yes way, now start."

"but why?" I ask.

"want forgiveness?" her 2 words are enough to make DK work like a worker instead of boss.

We started our work. And it's the difficult work more than my business meetings.

Somehow in 4 hours we completed.

Yeah 4 hours.

"completed." Me, varun and Akshay hugged each other as we were done. We went to our room to get fresh as we have to eat. I took a shower and wore new clothes and my early clothes were stinking. I came out of closet all fresh, I saw Aaboli waiting there with plate full with food. Yumm.

Please bring thermometer. I want to check DK's temperature. He is behaving all weird. Decoration, things doing to earn forgiveness and what not! What happen to that dominative DK?

Once again my mind started his rant. I switch him off and went near her.

"sit." she said. I nodded and sat beside her.

"you should've ate first then that decoration. Why are you still empty stomach? Don't you know it's bad habit." she said while putting a small piece of roti with sabji infront of my mouth. I gladly open and ate it.

"well dadi said we should complete it so we did."

"but food important and we have workers for that work, no need to go and do it yourself." she said grumpy tone.

"but dadi said there are no workers, so we 3 have to do it. And she said you will forgive me so....."

"so? There are many things to earn forgiveness but not by staying hungry." she said now in angry time, giving me one more bite.

"but I thought it will be the best way to get your forgiveness" I said, as slowly shift closer to her.

"yeah and my anger too!" she snap, giving me next bite.

In a swift move I pick her and place her in my lap.

"my dear sunshine, don't be a feisty though I like all your sides, currently I want my wife to forgive me." I said as I put my hands around her waist. She just blink rapidly but didn't said anything. She continued her work, and I? I just kept you can say admiring her.

After she was done, she tried to get out of my lap, but I didn't let her go.

" what! " she said glaring at me.

"first tell me am I forgiven?"

She twitch her lips to left and then normal and then nodded.

"really?"

And again she nodded.

"what? I can't hear"

"yes!" she said louder, close to my ears. She grin ear to ear as I jerk back due to her loud voice. She giggle.

"ahan, don't you think you are playing with a devil?" I ask her gripping her waist tightly, placing plate on ottoman.

"yeah, cause this devil is mine, so no harm." she said, putting her hands around my neck.

I love it how she claim me as hers. I place a long lingering kiss dangerously close to her lips. And left her. "come back soon Mrs. Kashyap." I said as she started to leave room.

By 7, the party started. It was a theme party so we all wore the outfits according to it. All ladies in light blue gowns and all men in blue suits. Aahana and Dhruv wore the dress I gave. I mean which Aaboli choose. Her choices are really Best.

AABOLI'S outfit

Aahana's outfit.

DEV'S outfit

Dhruv's outfit

Aahana and dhruv's friends were present. Now its cake cutting time. We all are eagerly waiting to see the cake. It's all the surprise for all of us.

"So twins, are you ready to see your birthday cake?" Aaboli said on mike which grab everyone's attention. In might blue party gown she is looking like an angel. My angel. My sunshine.

"yes vahini! Please show us, can't take more surprises, we have get many since morning." Dhruv said. Everyone laugh hearing him.

"okay okay. Lights off." she said. And lights were off. Only the fairy lights which were highlighting twins photos were on.

The music of happy birthday started playing and there came the best cake anyone have seen in entire life! It's marvel cake, both twins are mad for it!

" happiest birthday Aahana and Dhruv!" the peoples who were bringing the cake said. Both birthday girl and boy froze on their place. A min before both were hopping on place to see cake and now it's like they are statue. Cake was kept in front of them.

"Happiest birthday my babies." mom said bringing them out from there trance. "m-mom? Is that a cake? Our cake?" Aahana ask.

"yes! Your birthday cake, design by me, your mom and your vahini. Like it?" dad said chuckling. I am shock. Seriously how much more creative she is?!

THE CAKE...
(imagine instead of 9,its 19)

"dad are you kidding us? Like it? We love it! It's best! Thank you dad. Thank you mom." they both said and hug them. Everyone clapped seeing this.

They took mike and yell, "thank you so much vahini."

Aaboli just wave off and said "love you". With her beautiful smile. I went near her and pull her closer to me.
"I don't knew my wife is so much creative. I love it." I said whispering in her ear. She practically shiver. I place a kiss on her forehead.

"thank you." she said giving me a kiss on my jaw as my sweet wifey is shorter than me. "wifey you are short." I tease her. "no you are kutub Minar." she said, slapping my chest lightly. "oh really.?" I ask her pulling her infront of me, so that I'm back hugging her. "hmm" she hummed.

Party ended well. Twins enjoyed it to fullest. We all gave our gift. I gave my 2md one. Twins were happy as they got 2 gifts, especially from me. Everyone went to their house. We all sat in drawing room, doing a family chat. Aaboli is beside me, talking with Akshay.

"chalo, now it's bed time, children room to now." dadi said.

"dadi wait. I have to give something." Aaboli said as she listen dadi.

"what's it?" mom ask.

"wait a min. Dev, get up." she said. I stood up with Aaboli. Dhruv, Aahana, Akshay looked at us as if they saw dinosaur. I notice it and ask, "what?"

"Bro, you saw the same na?" Aahana ask Dhruv.

"yes dude, I can't believe!" Dhruv said with extra expressions.

"I'm going to check my eyes!" Akshay exclaimed.

"shut up morons, Let's go Aaboli". I said and left with Aaboli.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[AABOLI 🥀]

Me and dev reached our room. I don't know why Aahana, Dhruv and Akshay bhai said like that.

"dev, open your side cupboard and bring the gifts I kept there. Fast and pull out neatly, or else it will broke." I said and went near night stand. He nodded and went inside closet.

I took the pen and sat on bed. Dev came with the gifts and place it near me.

" now give me one by one, I will write names on it. "

" but what's this? "he ask.

" gifts from me. "I said cheekily.

"you mean us." he corrected.

"us = me + you. Correct?" I ask he nodded.

"then why to mention us? It's me. Now sit and give me."

In 10 mins we were done. I call servants and told them to bring them down. Me and dev went down stairs with them. As I reach, everyone look at me.

"Aaboli why are we waiting?" dad ask.

"yes vahini tell us." varun bhai said.

"umm actually, me and dev decided to give a small gifts to you all as we completed 2 and half months of our marriage." I said. I know he don't know anything. It's my plan. I use my saved money. It feels good when we brought something for our loved ones from the money we saves.

Dev look at me in shock. I roll eyes and gesture dev to pick the gifts. We gave everyone." don't open now, open it tomorrow now it's pretty late. Let's go." I said and went to our rooms.

"please tell me before hand if you are giving me a shock." dev said. I chuckle and went to wardrobe. After changing I came out.

"it's nothing dev. Happiness is important. And we can have them in small things too." I said as he was still looking at me for answer.

"oh! So Where's my gift?"

"hmmmm," I act like thinking.

"sorry I forgot. Good night." I said hiding my smile.

"what! Not fare!"

"aww whiney baby, don't cry, let me give you gift." saying I open the side drawer and gave him a rectangular box.

"what's in it?" he ask.

"open it and tell me tomorrow. I'm tired. Good night." I said while giving out a yawn. I was about to sleep, he pick me up.

"woah! Mr! Put me down!" I demanded.

"not before I say thank you." he said and kiss me, hard.

I grip his shoulder so I don't loose my balance. After he was done, he pull out. "thank you"

"welcome." I said with a smile.

"why are you so best in gifting?" he ask. I shrugged and slept.

I smile as he loved his gift. I gave him a small photo frame in which we both are looking.... Cute! 😂 I doubt he will like but actually he loved it.

"I will keep this on my office table. I loved it. Thank you." saying he lied beside me and pull me so I'm half on him.

He is becoming my cuddly bear. I likes cuddling with him.

"good night." I mumble and finally close my eyes, not thinking what future holds for us.

... 🌈 ✨...

Update was for yesterday, but I thought to give today as the twins bday matched today's date. 😁😁😁

So? How's chapter? 🤔

What are your thoughts? This is the second time Aaboli forgive him. Was she right? 🤔

And how was the twins bday? 😉😍

And the new side of dev? Like it?

Major twist coming in next 2-3 chapters and then story will take turn. Stay tune...

Question :

Favorite cartoon?

Mine: Tom and Jerry, shinchan and mickey mouse club house 😁😍

A/n: SO I WANNA TELL YOU THAT I WANT A NEW COVER FOR OUR BOOK DUE TO NEW TURN, AND I'M WAITING FOR IT. SO PLEASE FORGIVE BEFORE IF CHAPTER IS LATE OR NOT PUBLISHED. AND LET ME TELL YOU THE NEW COVER IS MUST. IT WILL GIVE OUR STORY MORE FEEL. 😊 HOPE YOU LOVELIES DON'T HAVE PROBLEM. 😊💝

DO vote 🌟 and comment 💭

Spread love 💙

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

357K 11.4K 46
Little did she knew that her father married a women, named kalyani. And also a little 5 year kiddo can understand what? She was 5 when her mom, left...
2.1M 137K 69
𝑨𝒂𝒓𝒂𝒗 𝑲𝒂𝒔𝒉𝒚𝒂𝒑,is a rich businessman of the state. His wife Kavya was the only love of his life. He had a crush on her since their college...
219K 6.1K 17
𝙆𝙖𝙨𝙝𝙫𝙞 𝘼𝙜𝙖𝙧𝙬𝙖𝙡 𝘼𝙝𝙪𝙟𝙖 was a beautiful and headstrong 22-year-old girl. Having lost her mother at a young age made her a very closed...
1.1M 24.2K 29
{Previous title: Unexpected CRASH Of My Life} 'A Dark Tale As Old as Romance' BEAUTY and The BEAST [Dark Romance 18+] "You are an ANIMAL", These wor...