I am USAGI! (UA Hero/Villain...

By Chimera_Regarion

What happens when Aizawa realizes that one of his first year hero students was hiding his true potential? Wha... More

Rules of the Useless ones!
...warnings...
...help...
...disapointment...
Announcement: Let the game begin!
Heroes Side!
Villains Side!
Preparation Day 1: Costumes
Preparation Day 2: Training
Preparation Day 2: What just happened?
Preparation Day 2: Speechless
Preparation Day 2: Found out!
Preparation Day 3: Back on my feet!
Preparation Day 3: Weapons!
Hero Side Preparation Day 1
Hero Side Preparation Day 2
Hero Side Preparation Day 3
Observers
War Day 1: Welcome to the Island
War Day 1: Number 1 is overrated!
War Day 1: Truce
War Day 1: Tricked!
War Day 1: The ninth!
War Day 1: A true villain
War Day2: Vampire Hunt!
War Day 2: Bullseye
War Day 2: Welcome to the Team!
War Day 2: Not that dumb...
War Day 2: What's up with the Drones?
War Day 2: Mystery of the Island
War Day 2: Crazy Cat-Lady!
War Day 2: Stupidity can't be cured!
War Day 3: I said dibs!
War Day 3: Just Why?
War Day 3: On the hunt
War Day 3: Loud ass cockatoo!
War Day 3: Here we come!
War Day 3: Eyes and Ears in the sky!
War Day 3: Let's start the Payback, shall we?!
War Day 3: Horror and Pain!
War Day 3: There was a class 1B? Well now they are gone XD
War Day 3: Are we rooting for him? YES definitelly!
War Day 3: Team up!
War Day 4: The Past
War Day 4: Welcome Dadzawa!
War Day 4: No one is ever safe!
War Day 4: Easy game, right?!
War Day 4: Playing a game of cat and mouse!
War Day 4: It's called SCAREcrow for a reason!
War Day 4: CAT Isalnd for a CAT lover!
War Day 4: May I introduce to you, this is Tiny!
War Day 4: Izuku's new fan club!
War Day 4: Preparations!
War Day 5: Surprise attack! (2)
War Day 5: Surprise attack! (3)
After Match

War Day 5: Surprise attack! (1)

11.8K 391 68
By Chimera_Regarion

I woke up in the villain's observation room. Yesterday I came on the boat very late and Dadzawa, my other dad Mic and my tiger Tiny immediately insisted that I should get some rest and so I slept there but today was a different story though. Today we had a lot to do after all.

Me: Morning everyone!

Villains Team: Morning!

Tiny: Roar!

Me: Is everyone ready for our last attack?

Villains Team: YEAH!

Me: Okay, Mei, Power Loader, Cementoss you will be with me. I want us to carper the boat. This means you will be in the control room. Cementoss please see that they will not be caught.

Cementoss: Yes, Sir!

Me: Aizawa, you go after the Wild Wild Pussycats. From what I have heard they were only here as observers because they wanted to see you beaten up by your own class.

Aizawa: HOHO! I will teach them a lesson of their own.

Me: Snipe, we have a wild white rabbit on the boat, see to it that the rabbit can't run anymore. Here take my guns. They are loaded and ready.

Snipe: YESSS! Ohh how I love these!

Me: Midnight, Mic both of you are going to go after the rest of the UA staff meaning Ectoplasm, Thirteen and Hound Dog.

Midnight: Uhh Hound Dog.

Mic: Let's scare the doggy!

Midnight: That's exactly my thought!

Me: Well have fun!

Me: Hawks, you are up against Vlad King and Sir Nighteye. I would love to teach them a lesson myself but I want them to know that the number 3 hero is more capable then the number 1. Both of them are worshipping All Might to the extreme. Go and let them know how capable you are.

Hawks: On it!

Me: As for me, I will face number 1 and number 2. Any question left?

Villains Team: No Sir!

Me: Great! Before we start the attack, I will be going with Cementoss team and announce my arrival. That will be your clue to go and find your targets. Mei, Power Loader please be so kind as to use the CCTV footage of the boat as to guide them to the target.

Mei: OKI DOKI!

Just like that Me and a part of my team made our way to the control room. Thanks to Hawks I had the complete plan of the ship and it didn't take me long to memorize it early the morning. As we were walking Tiny was following me and since I knew exactly where we needed to go, it only took us around 5 minutes to get there.

Me: Tiny, get ready!

The moment I opened the door, I jumped to the side and let my tiger into the room.

Tiny: ROAR!

There were a couple of people in the room and the moment they saw me they were ready to use their quirk but the moment they saw the tiger they decided against it.

Me: This is a surprise attack of the villain's side. Please cooperate and step back from the control panels!

The employee of the ship immediately did what they were told since my tiger went closer to them fletching his teeth.

Me: Mei, Power Loader, your turn.

With that both of the support course members went to the controls and did their job while Cementoss began watching the door and the employee.

Mei: Izu, everything is ready.

Me: Okay thank you guys! Now, then let the show begin! Put me on speaker!

Power Loader: In 3.... 2....1

Me: OH MY! HELLO and welcome to the VK ship. My name is Usagi and I am your captain for now. Resistance is unacceptable and will be punished. I hope you will enjoy the rest of the trip.

After I said that Power Loader turned the engine and every power the ship had down. The whole boat was now completely black only the emergency lights were providing a little bit of light.

Me: Well good luck guys, we are leaving!

Just like that me and Tiny left the control room and went towards the heroes observation room since it was quite obvious for us villains to stay in our own observations room. Thus before I went with a part of my team, I told them to move there.

Mei: Ohh looks like the white rabbit of Alice in wonderland is currently moving towards the villains observation room.

Snipe POV:

Me: That's my clue!

With the guns in my hand I went out of the room and met Izuky by sheer coincident. He was currently on his way back to our room.

Me: I am off.

Izuku: Good luck!

The villain's observation room was one deck below the heroes observation room and on the opposite side of the boat on top of that. Since I was running down the hallway, it didn't take me long at all to get to the room. The moment I arrived I saw the door open.

I now had 2 options. Go in and risk the bunny to pin me down and lose the fight or stay outside in the darkness. Since the second option was a lot more appealing to me I stayed at the end of the corridor. It would be a little harder to aim and hit the target but it would be a guaranteed hit.

However, after just 3 minutes it got bored and I began to think that I might miss since these guns were more precise then my own. That was the reason why I sneaked up on Mirko and then went to the next room beside the villain observer room and left the door just a little bit open.

Mirko: There is no one here.

I could hear voice. It looked like she was talking to the other observers.

Mirko: They really took over the ship.

.

.

.

Mirko: I understand.

I watched her walk past the room I was in and decided it was a good idea to let the door open my itself.

Door: *CREECK*

Mirko: What was that?

.

Mirko: A door just opened, I with check it out and return after that immediately.

I was standing in the door frame listening to her. The moment I heard her saying she would check it out, I went further into the room and stood at the end of the room facing the door and having my gun pointed at Mirko. It was completely black inside the room, so I was sure that she was not able to see me.

It didn't take long for the hero to walk into the room and I began to go towards her.

Miko: Who's there?

The lights began to flicker. I knew that this was the doing of Power Loader and so it looked like I was first at the end of the room and in the next instance in front of her pointing a gun in between her eyes.

Me: PANG!

The moment I said that I pulled the trigger. These guns were filled with some kind of paralyze liquid and so she just went limb but I could tell that she was still conscious just unable to move her buddy.

Me: I will bring you back to our room.

I took her off the ground and put her on my shoulder like a potato sack. Once I was back, I put her down and Izuku took her walky-talky.

Izuku: Oh heroes, don't you think it was a dumb idea to underestimate us. I also believe I told you that we would not tolerate any moves on your side.

Mei: White Rabbit went down the wrong rabbit hole and met the killer Rabbit Usagi and his comrades. Now we have a couple of lost kittens walking down the first floor and seemingly on the way to the story teller.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

71.8K 3.5K 32
Just because a certain green bean was bored, he decided to create a civil war game, class 1A and 1B won't forget this easy. Now planning everything...
196K 5.9K 27
TW: Su*c*de, harmful thoughts, bullying, cursing NO SMUT Just prefacing here, INKO MIDORIYA DOES NOT GET HURT OR DIE AllMight tells Izuku that he c...
362K 14K 44
Izuku Midoriya had a strange hobby. To put it simple he didn't had only notebooks on a person's quirk but also plans on how to take the person down...
86.9K 3.5K 26
Izuku Midoriya had enough from life, he was ignored by everyone even his family. One fateful night the boy was by a villain. The villain lead him to...