Please Don't Leave LARRY BoyX...

By MariaBlue1dreader

Larry Stylinson BoyXBoy Louis and Harry have been friends ever since the beginning of the X Factor. After a... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3 PART 1!
Chapter 3- PART 2!
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6 PART 1
Chapter 6 PART 2!
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10- PART 1!
Chapter 10 PART 2!!!!
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Prologue
Sequel

Chapter 10 PART 3!!

256 5 0
By MariaBlue1dreader

AN: sorry! i hadnt edited this, but here it is! enjoy! :)

Chapter 10

Part 3

Louis’ POV

Where? I awoke in the car, alone. I didn’t remember the drive home. A creak and two slams later, Niall was in the passenger’s side and Liam was starting the car. “When did we come home? What time is it?” I asked stretching myself out. “Well good morning, sleeping beauty. How’d you sleep?” Liam asked laughing. I glared at the back of his head. “Why so grumpy, princess?” Niall asked chuckling along with Liam. I rubbed the back of my head and gave up at speaking. I was still tired and just wanted my bed, but of course I won’t be getting that right now. I sat up straighter looking out the window into the sun setting down. Was it that late? I checked my phone and was confused on why we were out late. “We are going to have fun at the amusement park!” Niall said cheery. I half groaned. I was kinda glad that Harry and Zayn weren’t here so I can forget about them for a while. We parked close to the entrance. Why wasn’t I surprised that we were the only ones here? I smiled to myself knowing this was planned too. I decided that I should stop worrying and just have some fun. I am turning 20 soon, I cringed. The thought of my age scares me. Shaking my head, I ran up to catch up with the other two lads and walked in.

Harry’s POV

This was amazing. The food was well cooked. I reminded myself to compliment Liam on his work. I laid on Zayn’s chest, listening to both his heartbeat and small sounds of the rain outside. We were cuddled up on the couch watching a teenage mystery/romance movie.  I felt every chuckle he made making me feel at peace. I had to thank the lads for this. For a while I just stayed there arms around him and his around me. My eyes started to close slightly and I moved a little for comfort when there was a flash.

Liam’s POV

This is great! I felt like a young teenager again. Let loose Liam. We don’t get to have time for fun anymore, enjoy it!  Niall had told me those words when I tried to stop them earlier and I had listened. He was right, a little fun. We were running around and screaming weirding out the rest of the families here. It was raining so they had a tarp over most of the park, except the big rides of course. We sat down at a table to rest. We laughed until Niall went to get some drinks and Louis went to the rest room. I sat there watching everyone else walking and riding any and every ride here. The rain seemed to speed up a little. As “Daddy Direction” I took out my phone and texted Zayn asking if they were ok. He texted back a few seconds after, telling me that they were watching a movie. I smiled, they were the cutest couple I knew. My smile deceased when I checked the weather, a-

I heard my name. it was Niall. He was walking closer, yet he was still far. I was about to call him but there was a flash and thunder. The lights went out.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

38.7K 2.1K 13
So @Infinity_Larrie contacted me and asked if we could write a story together and this is the result. The plot of the story was her idea. We took tur...
192K 4.7K 17
Louis had never wanted a relationship like this. Of course, he loved Harry - he loved the boy more than anything. And, at first, their relationship h...
5.9K 224 16
Harry and Louis have the perfect relationship. They laugh together, cry together, kiss and dance together. They're in heaven. Behind closed doors. I...
267K 7.7K 26
Harry never want to admit it, not even to himself but his feelings for Louis is only getting stronger for everyday that he have to see the bubbly, fi...