Grindelwald ( Harry Potter x...

By yami1269

Y/n Grindelwald transferred to Hogwarts at her third year, A Nice, and very smart always helping and reading... More

Harry Potter: The prisoner of Azkaban ♥️
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire ♥️
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix♥️
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10;
Chapter 11:
Chapter 12

Chapter 3

699 24 2
By yami1269

Harry was brought to the Ministry by Mr.Weasley, as he stood in a chair as others were looking down at him.

" Witness for the defense, Albus Percival Wulfric... Brian... Dumbledore."

"You, you got our message that the time and place of the hearing had been changed, did you?"

"I must have missed it. But by a happy mistake, I arrived at the Ministry three hours early. "

Harry looked at Professor Dumbledore, and Dumbledore didn't even look at him

"The charges?" He asked

"The charges against the accused are as follows; that he did knowingly and in full awareness of the illegality of his actions, produced a Patronus charm in the presence of a Muggle. Do you deny producing said Patronus?" Asked Fudge

"No, I--"

" And you were aware that you were forbidden to use magic outside school while under the age of seventeen?"

"Yes, but-"

" Witches and wizards of the Wizengamot--"

" I was only doing it because of the Dementors!"

" Dementors? In Little Whinging?" Asked Ms. Bones

" That's quite clever. Muggles can't see Dementors, can they boy? Highly convenient."

"I'm not lying! There were two of them and if I hadn't--"

" Enough! I'm sorry to interrupt what I'm sure would have been a very well rehearsed story, but since you can produce no witnesses of the event--"

Professor Dumbledore stepped forward.

"Pardon me Minister, but as it happens, we can."

*time skip*

There seated was Mrs. Figg holding her purse.

"Please describe the attack. What did they look like?" Asked Mrs. Bones

"Well one of them was very large, and the other rather skinny."

"Not the boys, the Dementors!"

"Alright, right, well um, big. Cloaked. Then everything went cold, as though all the happiness had gone from the world."

"Now look here, Dementors don't just wander into a Muggle suburb and happen across a wizard, the odds are astronomical."

"I don't think anyone would believe the Dementors were there by coincidence, Minister."

Before anyone could speak someone cleared their throat.

" I'm sure I must have misunderstood you, Professor. Dementors are after all under the control of the Ministry of Magic. So silly of me but it sounded, for a moment, as though you were suggesting that the Ministry had ordered the attack on this boy."

"That would be disturbing indeed, Madame Undersecretary, which is why I'm sure the Ministry will be mounting a full-scale inquiry into why the two Dementors were so far away from Azkaban and why they mounted an attack without authorization. Of course, there is someone who might be behind the attack. Cornelius, I implore you to see reason. The evidence of the Dark Lord's return is incontrovertible."

"He's not back!"

"In the matter of Harry Potter, the law clearly states that magic may be used before Muggles in life-threatening situations."

"Laws can be changed if necessary, Dumbledore!"

"Clearly, it has become practice to hold a full criminal trial to deal with a simple matter of under-age magic."

" Those in favor of conviction? "

Fudge raises his hand followed by some other people including Madam Undersecretary

"Those in favor of clearing the accused of all charges?"

Most people raise their hand, including Amelia Bones and Miss. Figg, who's Vote didn't count.

"Cleared of all charges."

Fudge was upset, Dumbledore nodded

"Excellent" he said

*time skip*

Harry was walking at the station with Professor Moody and Tonks, soon a black dog was seen following.

"Pad foot are you barking mad?" Growled Moody

"Sirius what are you doing here?"

He entered a room and steam forms and Harry followed

"If someone sees you-"

"I had to see you off tonight. Whats life without a little risk"

Harry sat down next to him

"I don't want to see your trapped back into Azkaban."

"Don't worry about me"

Sirius pulled a photo

"Anyways I wanted you to have this"

He gave Harry a photo

"Original Order of the Phoenix. Marlene Mckenine, she was killed 2 weeks after this was taken. Voldermort wiped out her entire family. Franklin and Ellis along bottom..."

"Nevilles parents."

"They suffered a flightless death. It's been 14 years . There isn't a day goes by where I don't miss your dad."

Harry was listening to him

"Do you really think there's gonna be a war Sirius?"

"It feels like it did before. You keep it anyway I suppose you're the young ones now. Bye Harry."

He hugged him one last time and went off in his dog form. He walked out with Professor Moody and Tonks

"I suppose the ministry don't let you walk out free Potter... you better enjoy while you can or. Else a prison in Azkaban will have your name on it."

Harry was going to say goodbye when he saw a familiar face. When he took a second look he saw you. His eyes widen, You stepped forward to Beni front of him. You were twiddling with your fingers

"Hi Harry..."

"Y/n...."

You looked so different. So gorgeous. You looked different in his eyes.

"Where have you been."

You just smiled softly at him.

"Been staying with a friend. She's nice you'll like her Harry. Very thoughtful. "

Before you can say anything else he engulfed you into a hug. You were flabbergasted. It has been a while since you've seen Harry and you've got to admit he's become more handsome. You wanted to cry again.

"Harry I'm sorry I didn't write -"

"Shh... I've missed you y/n. A lot "

You both pulled away.

"Touching moment ! Go on the train you two." Growled Moody

He pushed you both and you went on the train. You were in a little room just you and Harry.

"I heard about your trial... glad your free."

"Yeah. It's chaos really."

"I bet..."

He noticed the ring on your hand, you moved it. There was silence.

"Y/n-"

"Harry-"

"Oh you first-"

"No you-"

"Uh well... I'm Not mad at you.... I can never get mad at you actually... I find it very hard."

You blushed

"Oh Harry.. I just felt horrible. I've missed you, Hermione; the weasleys.... But mainly you."

He smiled, as he blushed as well.

"Y/n.."

"I'm sure everyone is mad at me... I disappeared "

"Your not yourself..."

You touched your hair

"Yeah It's h/c... I don't think I'm ready to show everyone the real me yet." You laughed a bit

"Who else seems you like that?"

"Dumbledore, my mother Sarah, and you."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.1K 91 24
Y//N transfers to Hogwarts from Ilvermorny after 11 years to find more about her family. She arrives thinking everything is going to go well but she...
816 37 11
Y/n Merlin is finally attending Hogwarts Great Gran-daughter of Merlin, heir of the Merlin name. Some say she inherited his power, but they have no...
21.7K 404 17
Joining Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry in her fifth year, Avalon quickly learns that the wizarding world is submerging into a darkness th...
6.1K 277 26
after {Y/N} is welcomed back to hogwarts, shes dealing with her split mind with gellert grindelwald, death eaters trying to recruite her and umbridge...