I am USAGI! (UA Hero/Villain...

By Chimera_Regarion

What happens when Aizawa realizes that one of his first year hero students was hiding his true potential? Wha... More

Rules of the Useless ones!
...warnings...
...help...
...disapointment...
Announcement: Let the game begin!
Heroes Side!
Villains Side!
Preparation Day 1: Costumes
Preparation Day 2: Training
Preparation Day 2: What just happened?
Preparation Day 2: Speechless
Preparation Day 2: Found out!
Preparation Day 3: Back on my feet!
Preparation Day 3: Weapons!
Hero Side Preparation Day 1
Hero Side Preparation Day 2
Hero Side Preparation Day 3
Observers
War Day 1: Welcome to the Island
War Day 1: Number 1 is overrated!
War Day 1: Truce
War Day 1: Tricked!
War Day 1: The ninth!
War Day 1: A true villain
War Day2: Vampire Hunt!
War Day 2: Bullseye
War Day 2: Welcome to the Team!
War Day 2: Not that dumb...
War Day 2: What's up with the Drones?
War Day 2: Mystery of the Island
War Day 2: Crazy Cat-Lady!
War Day 2: Stupidity can't be cured!
War Day 3: I said dibs!
War Day 3: Just Why?
War Day 3: On the hunt
War Day 3: Loud ass cockatoo!
War Day 3: Here we come!
War Day 3: Eyes and Ears in the sky!
War Day 3: Let's start the Payback, shall we?!
War Day 3: Horror and Pain!
War Day 3: There was a class 1B? Well now they are gone XD
War Day 3: Are we rooting for him? YES definitelly!
War Day 3: Team up!
War Day 4: The Past
War Day 4: Welcome Dadzawa!
War Day 4: No one is ever safe!
War Day 4: Easy game, right?!
War Day 4: It's called SCAREcrow for a reason!
War Day 4: CAT Isalnd for a CAT lover!
War Day 4: May I introduce to you, this is Tiny!
War Day 4: Izuku's new fan club!
War Day 4: Preparations!
War Day 5: Surprise attack! (1)
War Day 5: Surprise attack! (2)
War Day 5: Surprise attack! (3)
After Match

War Day 4: Playing a game of cat and mouse!

12.4K 445 230
By Chimera_Regarion

Aizawa's POV:

After Izuku told his tiger to order the scarecrows to split Bakugo's team up, he also told me to split up with him.

Izuku: Dadzawa, would be alright for you to go after 3 people and I would go after the other 3? This way we could finish everything up and then go to the boat while they gather all the people around.

Me: No problem.

Izuku: Oh and you should go with Gaja.

Me: Gaja?

The moment I mentioned the name a huge panther like earth creature jumped out of the concrete below us. I would be lying if I said that it didn't surprise me.

Me: Aizawa, this is Gaja. Gaja, this is my adoptive father Aizawa. Please take care of him.

After he said that to me I watched Tiny lower himself down and Izuku getting on his back before the ice tiger would run away following some crows.

Me: So Gaja, huh?

Gaja: ROAR!

Te panther came to my side and did the same thing Tiny did for Izuku. Gaja lowered herself down and I climbed up her back. Kotetsu teleported himself on my shoulder before the cat began sprinting and following a crow.

Gaja: RAOR!

It didn't take long for us to find one crow circling around a specific area. Once we were there Gaja began slowing down but I had other plans.

I was riding on a huge cat's back after all! There was no way I would let the chance just go by. From what I could tell, this panther had some earth quirk. He was fast and since I loved the feeling of riding on a cat, I lowered myself towards its head.

Me: Can you jump over our next victim to intimidate them?

Gaja: ROAR!

The cat began once again picking some speed and the moment we saw the person, Gaja run straight at her. The pink skin and the colorful costume belongs to no other than Ashido. To be quite honest, I hated that costume.

I let Gaja run towards her and then jump over her head and land in front of her.

Ashido: AHH CAT!

She immediately turned to the side and booked it into the next alley.

Me: Follow her!

Gaja accepted my command and began sprinting after Ashido and once again jump over her head and land in front of her.

Ashido: I am not tasty! Stop running after me! I am not an insect you can play with!

She immediately turned around and run back the way she came from. From the looks of it, she hasn't even seen me at all. She was way too focused on Gaja to even realize someone was riding on her back or that there was another cat there.

Me: *Sigh* This is getting ridiculous!

Gaja tried once again to stop her by jumping in front of her but she simply didn't bother to look up anymore. All Ashido did was look at the giant paws and the shadow of the panther before turning aorund.

Ashido: I am way to tough and not even edible! I might look jumy to you but I assure you I am not!

She ran down the alley and apparently Kotetsu found it funny to teleport her back to the beginning right in front of us.

Ashido: GOD! Your serious right now?!

She tried to run and run down the alley but every time she would get towards the end, Kotetsu would teleport her right back towards us. This went on a couple of time until she just slumped to her knees.

Ashido: I give up! Do tell me GOD, is it fun seeing me suffering so much?!

I couldn't help it but reply to her.

Me: Yes.

That was the moment she turned around rather fast and face me directly.

Ashido: Aizawa-sensei?

Me: Fool!

Gaja: ROAR!

The moment Gaja roared at her, she began backing away from us before jumping to her feet and using her quirk on us. However, Acid has no effect on Gaja and her quirk. The panther simply stopped to the ground and a wall was made out of concrete in between us protecting us from the attack. After that Gaja jumped towards the wall and was balancing herself on the edge of it ready to jump down.

Ashido used that moment to book it.

Ashido: NOPE NOPE FREAKING NOPE! I AM NOT DEALING WITH THAT CAT!

Me: After her!

Gaja was awaiting a command and I gave it to her. It only took her a split second to catch up with Ashido and I jumped off her back using my scarf in order to capture Ashido and send her flying towards the next buildings wall at the end of the alley. The moment I let go of her. I readied my dagger and began running at her before Kotetsu teleported me in front of her. I used the dagger to make a cut mark across her cheek. Kotetsu then teleported me behind her and I kicked her so that she fell down face first. Next I jumped over her and crouched in front of her.

Me: There is no escaping me know.

My panther was standing behind me and looking at her too.

However as stupid as my students usually are, she tried using her quirk on me. I didn't need to use my quirk since Gaja just made the concrete around me rise a good half meter. I was safe.

Me: Bad choice. Gaja, Kotetsu get her.

The cat on my shoulder jumped down and teleported her away up in the air and I watched Gaja running and make some stepping stones that would get her into the air before making a earth cage wound Ashido dropping her to the ground and releasing the cage again. She was laying there with multiple cut wounds from small rocks and some grazes.

I decided to walk over to her and eliminate her with my dagger before moving towards the next person.

Me: Good work, you to!

Kotetsu: MEW!

The cat went around my feet begging me to pick him up and giving him some attention while Gaja was simply watching us before bowing and running away.

Me: Looks like it is us two now.

Kotetsu: MEW!

???: ROAR!

I could hear another roar and looked at its direction. There was a cheetah running at me at full speed and all the big cat was leaving was a trail of flames. He was very fast and only stopped 1 meter before me.

Me: Let me guess, one of your friends?

Kotetsu: MEW!

???: ROAR!

Me: I don't know your name but I will give you one for now. How about Blaze?

Kotetsu: MEW!

Blaze: Roar!

Me: Blaze it is. Did Izuku send you?

The cheetah shook his head.

Me: Tiny?

A nod.

Me: I am beginning to love this freaking island even more! I will need to talk with Nezu about leaving the island to me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

59.5K 1K 37
So at U.A Nezu was board and was looking on the cameras to only see a certain cinnamon roll, training. Nothing out of the ordinary but the way he was...
76.1K 2.9K 25
Izuku Midoriya was one of the students that were participate into civil war game that Nezu came up with. However Izuku was chosen to be the villain...
1.1M 31.9K 55
What happens when after the USJ attack the teachers discuss the possibility of a traitor in UA and find Izukus notbooks.... What happens when the cla...
39.9K 1.1K 18
"... Ka.. cchan..?" "Yes.. That's right, De- Izuku.." It was unfamiliar to him. Or was it? He does not recall such name. But he can say it in such e...