I am USAGI! (UA Hero/Villain...

By Chimera_Regarion

What happens when Aizawa realizes that one of his first year hero students was hiding his true potential? Wha... More

Rules of the Useless ones!
...warnings...
...help...
...disapointment...
Announcement: Let the game begin!
Heroes Side!
Villains Side!
Preparation Day 1: Costumes
Preparation Day 2: Training
Preparation Day 2: What just happened?
Preparation Day 2: Speechless
Preparation Day 2: Found out!
Preparation Day 3: Back on my feet!
Preparation Day 3: Weapons!
Hero Side Preparation Day 1
Hero Side Preparation Day 2
Hero Side Preparation Day 3
Observers
War Day 1: Welcome to the Island
War Day 1: Number 1 is overrated!
War Day 1: Truce
War Day 1: Tricked!
War Day 1: The ninth!
War Day 1: A true villain
War Day2: Vampire Hunt!
War Day 2: Bullseye
War Day 2: Welcome to the Team!
War Day 2: Not that dumb...
War Day 2: What's up with the Drones?
War Day 2: Mystery of the Island
War Day 2: Crazy Cat-Lady!
War Day 2: Stupidity can't be cured!
War Day 3: I said dibs!
War Day 3: Just Why?
War Day 3: On the hunt
War Day 3: Loud ass cockatoo!
War Day 3: Here we come!
War Day 3: Eyes and Ears in the sky!
War Day 3: Let's start the Payback, shall we?!
War Day 3: Horror and Pain!
War Day 3: There was a class 1B? Well now they are gone XD
War Day 3: Are we rooting for him? YES definitelly!
War Day 3: Team up!
War Day 4: The Past
War Day 4: Welcome Dadzawa!
War Day 4: No one is ever safe!
War Day 4: Playing a game of cat and mouse!
War Day 4: It's called SCAREcrow for a reason!
War Day 4: CAT Isalnd for a CAT lover!
War Day 4: May I introduce to you, this is Tiny!
War Day 4: Izuku's new fan club!
War Day 4: Preparations!
War Day 5: Surprise attack! (1)
War Day 5: Surprise attack! (2)
War Day 5: Surprise attack! (3)
After Match

War Day 4: Easy game, right?!

12.8K 460 253
By Chimera_Regarion

I told Aiazwa to go hide while I was standing with one foot on an unconscious Hagakure. She also had the blood of Jiro on her. My caterpillar of a dad's hiding place was rather simple. He went in the same storage room back in. His new cat followed his every step. Once I heard the door close with a very small click, I decided to get dramatic.

Me: HEROES OF YESTERDAY! TODAY WILL BE YOUR END! COME DOWN AND FACE ME! FOR I AM USAGI, THE KILLER RABBIT!

After that I began counting down how long it would take the heroes to come in. Not to mentions that they all took more than 42 seconds and I could have killed the invisible girl below me but all I did was put my scythe's blade around her neck.

Once I heard some footsteps I began to quickly think if they would be stupid enough to get everyone of the reminding 6 people down here. I hoped that they would and to my luck 6 people basically run into the room and only stopped once they saw me.

Aoyama: Not very elegant mon ami.

Kouda: Midoriya please put the weapon down.

Satou: We can talk this over can't we?

Ojiro: Is that thing even allowed?

Sero: LOOK AT IIDA AND JIROU!

Yaoyorozu: Did you do this all by yourself, Midoriya?

Me: First of I am Usagi! Second, Yes, Yes I did! Do you like me redecorating your heroes headquarters? I think red is a very pretty color.

Aoyama: Are you okay, Midoriya-kun?

Me: U-SA-GI! I told you already, I am Usgai!

Yaoyorozu: Okay Usagi. Please put your weapons down.

Me: And what if I don't want to?

Yaoyorozu: Then we have no choice as to use drastic measurements.

Me: and giving up on a life? That is not very hero like at all!

I then used my scythe and made a bloody mark on her throat before walking in front of the others. Thanks to the mark Hagakure was now officially out. Not caring how I began dragging my scythe over the floor towards the hero and leaving a mark or the blood splashed in my face at all, I was walking towards them until I was 3 meters away.

Me: So who's first!

They all looked at one another before trying to split and surround me. However, I could see Aiazwa behind them approaching them slowly and then taking his scarf in order to get a hold of Ojiro's tail and pulling him towards him.

The moment I saw that I began sprinting towards Aoyama. It all went very fast and I didn't want them to know that Aiazwa was in this too, so I decided that this round should be split equally. Since Aizawa didn't had any weapons, I took out my twin daggers and threw them visible at nothing. The reality looked different though. Once I made eye contact with Aizawa, I threw him the daggers over and he took them and mad slash marks since this weapon was one build for the game and not to injure anyone. My scythe was just rigged and special.

I watched Aizawa use one dagger to cut make a cut mark along his neck and one at the place of his heart before vanishing into the chaos and getting Kouda wrapped up next since he was close to him.

I then focused on the person in front of me which would be the bling blibg boy from class 1A. He used his quirk to try and get me to run to Sero but I instead just jumped over it. Next I duck below the laser and began running at him before sidestepping and moving my course towards Satou. Too bad that Aoyama was using his quirk the entire time and managed to grace Sero with it.

Sero: Watch it!

HAH, IDIOT!

That was violation of the rules and as such he was immediately disqualified.

Without Bakugo, they were all acting stupid and that was when I realized that Bakugo might be the only one that was taking this the most serious from all of them. I could however not understand how he could leave soo weak comrades behind and go out search for me.

Is this a trap set for me?

NO!

If this was a trap made for me then Tiny and the others wouldn't have let me go inside the building without warning me.

Not only that but I had an intel on the boat.

Speaking of the intel, I could hear Hawk's voice while I was evading Sero's tape and make Satou be trapped in them.

Hawks: bunny, do you copy?

Me: Mh-hm!

Hawks: Bakugo and the others are on their way back. Scarecrow and his pack is currently buying you some time. They are running after them and letting them run towards the southern part of the city. I say you have a good 30 minutes until they will figure something out in order to aggravate the birds. That angry Pomeranian looks pissed and ready to explode!

Me: Got it!

With that I heard the line get cut and I began focusing again on my fight. Until now I was just using the heroes to get themselves out. I wanted to show how stupid they were. Once I was done playing around with Sero and Satou, I decided to attack. First was Sato. He had some sugar and I could see that his quirk was already activated but his back was completely covered in Sero's tape.

It would not hinder his movements or slow him down at all but if I were to kick him, he would be stuck at the wall.

Okay here I go!

I was dodging Seroes attack the whole time facing him and only paying attention to my surroundings. None of them knew that I was using the other to get both of them out.

Once I was in the position, Satou began running towards me form behind while Sero was throwing some more tape at my feet. The moment I felt Sero coming close I decided to make a jump flip backwards. I also used my scythe to get into the air and above Satou. The poor guy got some more tape on his chest and ran into Sero since he couldn't stop his attack.

On the impact of each other, Sero fell down and I was sure that Satou was now sticking to Sero. I found this rather amusing.

Me: AHAHAHAHAHAHA!

While I was laughing, I dropped my scythe to the ground and was also falling down laughing so hard. The reson was simple. I saw them trying to get up but they couldn't do anything and then I saw Aizawa using his daggers professionally and cut Kouda's knees making him fall and his arms, then make a stabby motion towards his shoulders and to top everything of he used his scarf and threw him against Yaoyorozu who was about to attack me with a real weapon too.

Aizawa: GET YOURSELF TOGETHER KITTEN!

Me: HAHA Sorry HAHA CATERPILLAR!

Aizawa: *Sigh* Problem child, stop laughing and focus!

He then ran past me and threw one dagger at Kouda's head getting him out of the game while running at Yaoyorozu.

Yaoyorozu: Sensei? But we eliminated you!

Aizawa: And Usagi got me back in. There is no rule against that.

Yaoyorozu: That is true. It will be my honor fighting you sensei.

Aizawa: I won't hold back kid!

I wanted to see their battled. It was sure to be one epic battle. Therefore, I went to Sero and Satou who both of them were still struggling and used OfA to tear them apart. Once I have done that I threw Satou towards the wall. He began sticking there while I had one arm around Sero's neck and began chocking him until he fell unconscious. Next I took out my gun and went towards Sato.

The gun was facing his face and I positioned it right in between his eyes.

Satou: That gun is not real, is it?

Me: What do you think after seeing my scythe?

Satou: *Gulp*

Me: Wanna find out?

I took out every bullet of my gun only leaving one inside and then putting it on my head.

Me: How about a quick game of Russian Roulette?

Without waiting for a respond, I hit the trigger and nothing. Next I put it back towards his head.

Satou: No... Please!

I hit the trigger and nothing.

Me: AW but this is fun!

I put it below my jaw this time and hit the trigger, nothing. Then faced his head again. I could feel that this time it would shoot the bullet for sure. There was this sensation I could feel when pulling the trigger. It felt different and although I wasn't pulling the trigger completely to the back I felt it going harder to pull.

Me: Do you have any last wishes?

Satou: NONONONONO PLEASE MIDORIYA! I AM BEGGING YOU! I WILL DO ANYTHING SO PLEASE!

Me. Nah-ah! There is no escape!

With that I pulled the trigger and the paralyze bullet hit him spot on. Thanks to the closeness I was sure that he would feel this when he woke up. Even though he was paralyzed only I was sure that he was unconscious because of the fear I put him through.

After doing that I turned around, picked my scythe and then proceeded to watch my dad being ruthless towards Yaoyorozu and not even giving her a chance to fight back.

He used his scarf to get her towards him, wrapped up and threw her around like a ragdoll. He then also threw his daggers at her and then running at her picking them up again and using his scarf to get the weapons out of her hand throwing them away. He then used his stealth mode and sidestep out her going towards her back and using both daggers to make an X mark on her back then pinning her towards the ground with one knee and using one dagger to make a cut mark around her neck.

It was a really interesting fight and at the end we both got all of them out of the game.

Me: I would say mission accomplished!

Aizawa: Let's go and get the others out!

Me: You are reading my mind caterpillar!

Just like that we left the entrance hall and we were immediately met with Tiger. His cat was following close behind us.

Me: Did you miss me Tiny?

Tiny: ROAR!

The tiger came towards me and nuzzled me. He came really close to me asking for pets and I gladly gave him some before we would go on a hunt.

Me: Tiny, I will let you guys have some fun too with the next couple of people. Could you please let the Scarecrows know to split them up.

The tiger nodded towards me before running and using his ice quirk to get to the next rooftop.

Tiny: ROAR!

I could see Fenrir from the opposite rooftop too. He was also watching us.

Fenrir: ARROOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

Aizawa: You let them split up?

Me: Yes and I want to introduce my dear friends to them too.

Aizawa: Oh I see!

He began smiling at me.

A/N: That's Aizawa's smile

I also returned his smile too!

A/N: This is Izu's smile

We both knew that our next turn would end the game but it would be more than fun!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

39.9K 1.1K 18
"... Ka.. cchan..?" "Yes.. That's right, De- Izuku.." It was unfamiliar to him. Or was it? He does not recall such name. But he can say it in such e...
76.1K 2.9K 25
Izuku Midoriya was one of the students that were participate into civil war game that Nezu came up with. However Izuku was chosen to be the villain...
245K 8.9K 37
What happens when the most wanted vigilante is one of class 1A's student? What if said vigilante loves nothing more than to drive Aizawa crazy. What...
112K 2.5K 22
Izuku Midoriya has never felt more confused. Being a villain has taught him to never get attached to anyone, because they'll either end up betrayi...