Forever? (Nash Grier)

By XxQueenNalaxX

Bri has many problems in her life, but her trusting fans on vine and twitter keep her going. She has been inv... More

Chapter One!
Chapter Two.
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10.
Chapter 11.
Chapter 12.
Chapter 13.
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24!
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40!!
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53

Chapter 46

84 4 1
By XxQueenNalaxX

Bri's POV

It has been two months, and I've heard nothing out of Nash. I've seen him tweet, but he has had no initiative to contact me. Cam tweeted yesterday them with a few girls. I shrugged it off but don't think something is right. We are currently in New York. We have performed the same thing, and the fans seem to love it. Colby and I have grown really close, and I think he likes me. It's obvious that Nash has moved on, but I personally don't think that I am.

"Alright Bri, let's go!" Shawn yelled.

"Huh? Okay, let's do it!"

We walked out on stage and the fans cheered. We started performing and I saw faces that I recognized. There was Kaeli and Braedyn. I kept looking around and I saw Cam. I didn't see Nash anywhere, I just saw Cam. Then I saw Taylor, Carter, and Hayes. We had finished performing before I knew it. I instantly handed someone the mic, and headed through the crowd. I finally found them after being hugged by fans. Security was yelling at me but I didn't care. I got to Cam and jumped into his arms.

"I missed you so much!" I yelled.

"I missed you too Bri. More than you know."

Cam started walking then security got us backstage again. I got down and looked at them. I hugged Hayes next.

"Hayes!"

Then I hugged Taylor.

"Taylor I love you man!" I said as I wrapped my arms tight around his neck.

Then I hugged Carter.

"Cartahhhh!"

I pulled back and saw Nash behind them. Cam pulled me to the side.

"I thought you should know, since Nash thought you had a thing with Colby, he kinda.... Moved on."

"What the hell?! I didn't have a thing with anybody."

We all turned and faced the group. Nash tried to hug me but I pushed him off. Then his girlfriend came up from behind him.

"I wouldn't hug her anyways babe. I mean look at her."

That kinda made me sad and pissed at the same time. Shawn came up behind me and wrapped his arms around my waist, picking me up and stepping back.

"I know what you'll do. She will get more ugly if you do anything." Shawn whispered in my ear.

I laughed and he set me down.

"Your right Shawn. Totally right."

Colby came over and he picked me up in a hug. I laughed and hugged back.

"You did amazing!" He said.

Then Sam gave me a high five.

"So, you guys wanna go grab something to eat?" Nash spoke up.

The guys nodded and I put on a fake smile. We were walking to the limo when Nash grabbed my hand and pulled me to the side.

"What do you want?" I snapped before letting him talk.

"Look, I thought you moved on."

"I didn't. But now it is officially over for us." I said as I pulled my wrist back and holding it to my chest.

He started to say something and I got in the limo sitting by Shawn and Colby. Colby wrapped an arm around my shoulder when I leaned my head on his shoulder. We sat like this until we got to the restaurant. We all got in sitting down at the table that was big enough for all of us. I sat at one end, with Shawn and Colby on the sides of me. On Colby's side was Carter, Cam, and Hayes. On the end was Sam. On Shawn's side was Taylor, Nash, and then his girlfriend. I didn't know her name and neither did I want to. I would catch Nash every now and then looking at me with apologetic eyes. I quickly looked down at my glass of water. Then the waitress walked over to our table.

"Will any of you be having wine or anything?"

I raised my hand, along with Cam and Taylor. She left then brought back two bottles. One was red wine, the other one was white wine. I chose red and she filled my glass.

"Thank you so much." I smiled.

"Your welcome mam." She said back.

I sipped on it until we got our food. We got our plates and I ate a little bit of my salad. Then I got up without warning and headed outside. I just need to breathe. Then I heard the door open again, turning around to see Shawn.

"You okay?" He said as he pulled me into a hug.

"Yeah. Just thinking about someone I shouldn't be."

"Nash?"

I nodded.

"I just think, what is it with him? He thought I moved on. Then...." I started to tear up.

Tears fell, and I wiped them away quickly. I just wrapped my arms around Shawn as he had his arms wrapped around me. Then about 10 minutes later, I heard the rest of them come out.

"Hey, I grabbed your coat." Colby said.

I pulled away from the embrace and hugged Colby.

"Thank you Colby. For just being you." I whispered in his ear.

We pulled away and he kissed my cheek. I giggled and we all got back in the limo.

"Well, we got the same hotel! We're heading back to California when you do."

"We leave for home in a week. We spend the rest of our time here performing and the last two days to just roam around." Shawn said.

We got to the hotel and everyone got in the elevator except for me.

"I'm gonna take the stairs." I said quickly and started walking.

I heard footsteps after me and turned around to see Nash.

"Nash just please. Leave me alone. I've been through this before with you. I don't want you anymore." I said getting closer to him.

"You make me feel like the smallest thing sometimes. Other times you make me feel great. I don't want to be with you ever again. This shit happens again and again. It's a repeating cycle. I don't want that."

"I'm sorry. I just thought you moved on, so I di-"

"Well you thought wrong." I said turning around and putting my hands in my coat pockets.

I jogged up the stairs and got in front of our hotel room. Nash was still behind me, shocker.

"Nash! Seriously. I don't want you to follow me."

"Well my girlfriend is in there. With the rest of the guys."

I sighed and walked in. I took my coat off and set it on the bed. I grabbed Nash's sweatshirt, walking towards him.

"Here. Take it back." I said holding it out.

"It's my gift to you. Keep it."

I groaned in annoyance.

"Does anybody want this damn sweatshirt? I don't want it anymore."

Nash snatched it from me and headed to my suitcase.

"Nash I don-"

"Keep it." He said sternly.

"Alright guys! I'm gonna lay down."

I laid down on the bed. Shawn laid next to me.

"I wanna change a song, that I want to do alone."

"What would that be?" He asked.

"I want to sing Not About Angels by Birdy. You know that song?"

"Yeah, I could play the piano for you."

"That'd be great. Thanks Shawn." I said as I got under the covers and fell asleep.

-Idek what is going on anymore. But I'm getting close to the end, but don't worry! The sequel will be up as soon as I publish the last chapter!
~Bri

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.3M 546K 35
Down-on-her-luck Aubrey gets the job offer of a lifetime, with one catch: her ex-husband is her new boss. *** Aubrey...
43.9M 1.3M 37
"You are mine," He murmured across my skin. He inhaled my scent deeply and kissed the mark he gave me. I shuddered as he lightly nipped it. "Danny, y...
11.5M 298K 23
Alexander Vintalli is one of the most ruthless mafias of America. His name is feared all over America. The way people fear him and the way he has his...
965K 22K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.