I am USAGI! (UA Hero/Villain...

By Chimera_Regarion

What happens when Aizawa realizes that one of his first year hero students was hiding his true potential? Wha... More

Rules of the Useless ones!
...warnings...
...help...
...disapointment...
Announcement: Let the game begin!
Heroes Side!
Villains Side!
Preparation Day 1: Costumes
Preparation Day 2: Training
Preparation Day 2: What just happened?
Preparation Day 2: Speechless
Preparation Day 2: Found out!
Preparation Day 3: Back on my feet!
Preparation Day 3: Weapons!
Hero Side Preparation Day 1
Hero Side Preparation Day 2
Hero Side Preparation Day 3
Observers
War Day 1: Welcome to the Island
War Day 1: Number 1 is overrated!
War Day 1: Truce
War Day 1: Tricked!
War Day 1: The ninth!
War Day 1: A true villain
War Day2: Vampire Hunt!
War Day 2: Bullseye
War Day 2: Welcome to the Team!
War Day 2: Not that dumb...
War Day 2: What's up with the Drones?
War Day 2: Mystery of the Island
War Day 2: Crazy Cat-Lady!
War Day 2: Stupidity can't be cured!
War Day 3: I said dibs!
War Day 3: Just Why?
War Day 3: On the hunt
War Day 3: Loud ass cockatoo!
War Day 3: Here we come!
War Day 3: Eyes and Ears in the sky!
War Day 3: Let's start the Payback, shall we?!
War Day 3: Horror and Pain!
War Day 3: There was a class 1B? Well now they are gone XD
War Day 3: Are we rooting for him? YES definitelly!
War Day 3: Team up!
War Day 4: The Past
War Day 4: No one is ever safe!
War Day 4: Easy game, right?!
War Day 4: Playing a game of cat and mouse!
War Day 4: It's called SCAREcrow for a reason!
War Day 4: CAT Isalnd for a CAT lover!
War Day 4: May I introduce to you, this is Tiny!
War Day 4: Izuku's new fan club!
War Day 4: Preparations!
War Day 5: Surprise attack! (1)
War Day 5: Surprise attack! (2)
War Day 5: Surprise attack! (3)
After Match

War Day 4: Welcome Dadzawa!

14K 509 192
By Chimera_Regarion

I don't know why but last night Tiny didn't wanted to be away from me. The moment Hawks left he came up to me and guided me to an abandoned building and then made sure that I would not leave the building but instead rest.

Don't get me wrong. I did think it was cute of him and even appreciated but I also had planned to scare class 1A and find Aizawa who was now for sure on the island too.

This was one good night sleep!

I was laying close and half on the tiger. He felt cool to the touch but not as cool as I thought at first. The air around him was a little chill but I soon realized that he could change the temperature around him as he pleases and that he was considerable about me.

His fur was really soft and it didn't take me long to sleep close to him for the whole night. It was early the morning when I finally woke up. I could see that Tiny was already up and just laying there in order not to wake me up.

SHIT!

Aizawa!

I was supposed to meet Hawks and him after what I did last night.

Still not wanting to be rude, I slowly stood up. The tiger soon followed me and stood beside me.

Me: Good morning Tiny!

Tiny: Roar.

He looked calm and I could tell that he wanted to say something. Only thing was that I would not be able to understand him no matter what but I also didn't need to. I loved him. I knew that much and I knew that my pet was the best in the world.

I saw him glance over to the door a couple of times. This was a little bit suspicious for me. There was clearly something he wanted to tell me and I had my assumptions that he meant my dadzawa.

Me: Do you know where Aizawa is?

Aizawa: Morning Problem child.

The moment I heard his voice, I immediately turned towards the door. Without any warning Aizawa went into the room I was in with my tiger.

Huh?

Since when were you there?

How did you even find me?

What?

Wait!!

My eyes moved from Aizawa to Tiny and he nodded back to me.

Me: So you really are the one behind this.

Aizawa: It was this fella to be precise.

I looked back at Aizawa and saw that a cat. It began walking from behind him towards me and Tiny and only stopped 2 meters in front of us.

Tiny: ROAR!

The cat immediately looked from Tiny towards me and then bowed which made me freak out a little bit since I didn't know what was happening.

Me: So this cat brought you here?

Aizawa: More like teleported.

Me: Oh.

Aizawa: Do you know if he has a name?

Me: No.

Aizawa: How about we name him Kotetsu.

Kotetsu: Mew!

Tiny: Roar!

Me: Looks like he like it. So does that mean we adopted another cat?

Aizawa: Yes.

Me: YEEEESSS! You are the best!

Without even thinking I run at Aizawa and tackled him into a hug. Lucky for us he didn't fell down to the ground but instead he returned my hug. After a couple of minutes, I broke up our hug and looked up at Aizawa and gave him one of the best and honest smiles I could muster.

Me: Thanks Dadzawa!

I could see him smile the moment I said that. He also tried to hid his smile in his scarf.

Aizawa: Aham. Let's go and pay my class a visit shall we?

Me: Yes! That reminds me... I don't want them to know about the animals on our side yet.

Aizawa: You mean more like army.

Me: Huh?

Aizawa: Kid all the birds are sitting outside on the rooftop and in every single window of this building.

Me: What?

Tiny: ROAR!

Me: Hmmm... There could only be one reason for that. They are trying to protect us.

Aizawa: No, you. They are protecting and watching over you.

Me: Well either ways I am happy about it and I appreciate it a lot!

Aizawa: Thank you Tiny for protecting my son.

Tiny: ROAR!

Aizawa: What's your plan, kid?

Me: My plan? Simple get Hawks to tell us where they are, go there attack and traumatize them and walk out of the building. I don't want to give them any chance on leaving the building at all. But if they do they will be my pray.

Aizawa: I understand.

Me: Well then let me quickly contact Hawks.

Just like that I tapped at the earbud I had and called him.

Hawks: BUNNNYYYY!!!!

Me: CHICKEN!

Hawks: AW that was mean.

Me: No it was not since you love chicken so much.

Hawks: Fine I will let this slip but only because it's you.

Me: Can you tell me where the heroes are at the moment?

Hawks: They split up. Bakugo and 8 other people are walking around the city while the other 9 are at the highest building in the western part of the city.

Me: Thanks. How is the ship capering plan going on?

Hawks: Nezu is on it and is also currently watching the observes as for us villains we are preparing ourselves.

Me: Great. Find out where the heroes are and do not let them get out of their room. AND Hawks you know about All Might and Vlad King right?

Hawks: Of course! They are all yours!

Me: Thanks. Till later!

Hawks: Chicken out!

After my little talk, I looked at Tiny and Aizawa, each one at a time and then picked up Kotetsu from the ground. As I did that I could hear a low growl coming from tiny and Kotetsu shivering a little bit.

Me: Chill! I am just gonna hand him over to Aizawa.

Tiny: Roar.

He immediately stopped growling the moment I said that. I then went to Aizawa and gave him the cat. Kotetsu really looked like he loved being around Aizawa and went around his shoulder.

Me: Kotetsu keep an eye on my dad please!

Kotetsu: MEW!

Aizawa: That won't be necessary. I have learned my lesson last time and I am ready to get back at them.

He began to smile creepily but it didn't bother me at all. I returned the same smile back to him and we went out of the building.

Aizawa: Where are they?

Me: Two locations. First there is a group of 9 people walking around the city and then there is another group of 9 staying in their headquarters resting I assume.

Aizawa: Let's get the headquarters people out first.

Me: I am with you!

Aizawa: Is it the same building they got me?

Me: No a different one. Bakugo is vary of me so there should be enough traps inside.

Aizawa: HMPF! They better be prepared for this.

Me: Ohh no matter how prepared they are nothing can get them prepared enough for what I am going to do.

Aizawa: Lead the way son.

Without further ado, I began running down the street with a tiger at my side and Aizawa using his scarf to move faster and keep up with me and the tiger. Kotetsu also teleported him from time to time too. It was after all not that easy to keep up with me using OfA at 30% and a huge tiger running on along side each other.

I could also see the pack of birds following us and some where even flying in front of us announcing our arrival in their own way.

Pack of Scarecrows: CAW CAW!

We were on our way and I was about to make sure that this would be their last day on the island. We were after all ready to start this war for real!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

245K 8.9K 37
What happens when the most wanted vigilante is one of class 1A's student? What if said vigilante loves nothing more than to drive Aizawa crazy. What...
1.1M 31.9K 55
What happens when after the USJ attack the teachers discuss the possibility of a traitor in UA and find Izukus notbooks.... What happens when the cla...
39.9K 1.1K 18
"... Ka.. cchan..?" "Yes.. That's right, De- Izuku.." It was unfamiliar to him. Or was it? He does not recall such name. But he can say it in such e...
251K 6.5K 20
* Inspired by civil war and other civil war fanfiction off of Archive of our own. It's now the end of the first year of UA for our students. Nedzu ha...