TEXTFRIENDS ~ Suna x reader

Per Starr_Simp

Suna R x reader Text or chatfic. what happens when Y/n L/n a 2nd year wing spiker and best friend of nishinoy... Més

.01
.02
.03
.04
.05
.06
.07
.08
.09
.10
.11
.12
.13
.14
.15
.16
.17
.19
.20
.21
.22
.23
.24
.25
.26
.27
.28
.30
A/N

.18

1.2K 26 5
Per Starr_Simp

When we woke up first we went against fukurodani's girl team.

almost everyone was there. I was nervous but ready. I was gonna win this.

After an intense game we ended up on top.

Really happy I jumped in to suna's arms. We swong around. "hey suna We're gonna stay as a team till the next game but can you get me that smoothie?" I pleaded asking him.

"Sure y/n anything for you." He patted my hair and went to the food court. 

"Great job y/n's team!" Atsumu gave two big thumbs up. A couple girls including mia blushed. I nodded to him. he walked off. 

"y/n you want to reject him?!" mia whisper yelled to me

I shrugged "he's not my type. I see him barely as a friend."

"I would give up daichi for him any day." I slapped the back of her head.

"NO you two are perfect for each other. You aren't allowed to say that."

We chatted and continued when rin tapped my shoulder. And handed me the smoothie.

"Thanks soo much rin."

"Anytime y/n." he nodded an walked a few feet. "Oh and y/n the plans working well." he continued to walk away. I was happy and ready for the next game in an hour.

the team chatted and got ready for the next game.

We won after a long game. 

I hugged rin and was asked by kuroo is I wanted to join them to going to a park. i said yes and we left. After I changed and everything. When we got there there were a few people around our age there playing volleyball we asked if we could join and they said sure

We divided up a mini game, kuroo, suna, me, and two of the kids on our teams. they said that they were both setters but one of them also played all around. We never said our names neither did they. The other team was the twins, two other kids, lev and yaku. We each won a few sets I was still beat by the two games earlier. they recognize the famous miya twins.

"Why are you guys so good?" One of the kids ask out of breath

"Oh you see we're here for the nationals of volleyball." Yaku explained

"What really!"

"Yeah but we've all lost here but her."

"Really you must be really good."

"I wouldn't say that" I said blowing out some extra air.

"yeah just anyone can be 2nd female ace in the country." Suna said picking up the ball tossing it to the chatty kid and slug and arm on my shoulder

"Wait your Y/n L/n? I thought I recognized you."

"In the flesh." I showed myself off with a twirl.

We continued to play but soon we all had to leave. "Wait y/n can I get a photo the people at my school will have loved to know that I met the y/n l/n." 

"yeah record a video if you want"

"Please." The guy pulled out his phone and started recording.

"Hello I'm y/n l/n and just wanted to say hi, I met your friend here playing volleyball at the park. I'm with a few of my friends. Kuroo, lev, yaku, atsumu, osamu, and rin. We wanted to say hi." They stopped recording and we took some photos. We left to go get dinner. We went to a cafe and ate. Atsumu kept making jokes.

"Those aren't funny asstumu." His brother snickered

"Well they are to me so whats it matter to you assamu"

they continued to bicker. Soon I had to go back.

"Hey guys I have to go back." 

"I'll walk you." Rin and atsumu said at the same time. Atsumu glared at him. " I can do it suna you can go back with assamu over there." Pointing toward his brother.

"Okay." Rin walked with osamu and high fived.

We walked in an awkward silence toward the elevator. But he soon broke the silence, "hey this weekend why don't you come over to our house. We can hang out. Plus I can tell you something."

"Can't you tell me it now."

"No I can't"

"Okay I'll try catching a train."

"Great anyway sleep well and you got this." He said walking away from the hotel room's door. He went back in the elevator and went back the inarizaki's room.

As soon as I entered mia told me straight to bed I needed all the sleep possible. Even if were only playing one game it's important. So we all went to bed. We woke up had a great breakfast and made the way to the gym.

I was already sweating nervous. I saw suna and and he motioned for me to calm down and that already made me calm knowing he cared. 

the game soon started. 

SET 1

soon we started and started off a little rocky but won the first set

SET 2

We were too slow to receive them all and lost it

SET 3

we were angry and took it out on the game. Going 100%. It was neck and neck. We topped it in the end with me spiking the ball through the block. I froze when I hit the ground. We started to cry a little. The other team a lot. A few tears made their way down my face. This was the best moment of my life yet. I was jumping around and everything. When I saw it I ran to suna. We spun and I clung on him like it was life or death. I cried in the crook of his neck. 

"you won y/n you did it!" He said holding me tight.

"Not without you." I got off him, "I'm gonna go change I'll be right back I probably smell like death."

"I'll wait here." I ran to the changing room and put on my comfy clothes. I put on the necklace we bought on and exited. I met with suna and we walked. "Atsumu asked me to sleepover at his house this weekend so I'm gonna catch a train. he said that he was gonna tell me something."

"ooohhh why's gonna get a confession."

"Probably. If he confesses and it's still saturday can I sleep over at your house because it'd be awkward and stuff. Plus I'd be able to sneak out."

"yeah."

"thank you rin. I'm glad I've met you."

"me too y/n. me too. now what you wanna do."

"how about we just go for a walk."

"that sounds great." He took my hand and we walked and joked around when my phone went off.

ongoing call with mia

"heyyyyyy y/n the bus leaves in an hour for all school and you still need to pack your stuff wait let me check. Nevermind your packed well just get back."

"okay mia We'll be back soon."

"We'll who are you with."

ended call with mia

"rin we need to get back back before mia kills me. Were about 15 minutes away if we hurry we can get back in ten."

"Lets go." We ran back toward the hotel

10 minutes later

"We're. here." I said in between breathes 

"finally were packing the bus, and suna atsumu came looking for you."

"Okay" he said "See you y/n talk later."

"See ya rin!" I waved. "okay let's pack the bus so we can get back home. Just so I can come to inarizaki on a train on Saturday." I sghed indefeat.

"3 things. first off we literally won the nationals today no need to sigh in defeat. And why you going to inarizaki. "

"I'm going because atsumu wants to hangout and have a sleepover."

"Fun."

"no not really if he confesses on saturday then I have to spend the night at rin's because it'd be awkward."

"yeah now get out of here. we can leave now."

"What you said in an hour. "

"I said that 30 minutes ago when the only reason we hadn't left was because you were on a date."

"It was not a date." I chimed getting on the bus grabbing my phone and headphones. I double checked my bag. I had everything now time to leave.

Goodbye nationals

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

369K 7.1K 21
MATURE CONTENT: READERS DISCRETION IS ADVISED Chapters: 4, 8, 12 , 15, 17, 20. Beware. You were stressed out to the point where you felt like it was...
542K 16.7K 30
𝒽𝒶𝒾𝓀𝓎𝓊𝓊 𝓍 𝒻𝑒𝓂 𝓇𝑒𝒶𝒹𝑒𝓇 / 𝒸𝒽𝒶𝓉𝒻𝒾𝒸 ━━━━━━━☆ 𝐥𝐨𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐜𝐚𝐬𝐞 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐝 ☆━━━━━━━ "𝐢 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐭𝐨...
317K 15.1K 25
Sakusa Kiyoomi has a new headache in the form of a texting buddy. ↷ 06252019 ─ 12102020
594K 18.7K 41
(Wrote this during my Haikyuu phase, ignore the cringe.) _____ "𝙇𝙢𝙖𝙤, 𝙬𝙝𝙤 𝙧 𝙪?" "𝙎𝙩𝙤𝙥 𝙥𝙡𝙖𝙮𝙞𝙣𝙜...