.23

~y/n pov~

er had some free time in class to work. Since I was already ahead in class I just texted suna.

imessage

rin s

me - hey rinnie whatcha doing

rin - just playing on my phone in study time instead of studying

me - do your grades show the fact you don't study?

rin - maybe...

me - do you need help from your class 7 girlfriend?

rin - maybe...

me - okie what you working on? or supposed to be

rin - chemistry

(insert image of chemistry work)

me - this is easy I learned this years ago

me - look up the individual elements to compare them and then when having to put the element down to a certain item just look it up. If that makes sense

rin - kinda

rin - so I compare the individual elements for 1-7

rin - and for 8-15 I look up the elements and stuff that go into it

me - pretty much 

me - and right it down in a notebook! If you save it it'll save time later.

rin - thanks doll

me - anytime rinnie

rin - I'm gonna do my work 

rin - love you <3

me - love you <3

I scrolled through social media. I looked at the clock and it was almost time to go. I gathered my stuff and made sure I had everything for practice and school. The teacher wrapped up the class and we exited the class. I went straight to the gym for practice. 

We were going to do arobics all practice. 2 hours of 80's American arobics. 

We were beat but I wanted some volleyball practice..

"Mia please stay after and set for me. I wanna practice volleyball." I begged her.

"y/n I will set for your for 30 minutes. No longer then an hour. You need a break for once."

"Yay. I take breaks. I didn't play all Saturday last weekend."

"Y/n how aren't you constantly physically dead."

"I don't know know set for me." I said running onto the court. Grabbing a few volleyballs. and letting mia get in position before tossing them to her. She'd set them for me and I'd hit. "Hey hey can I show you my sets. I practiced with sakusa, rin, and the twins yesterday and I wanna show you."

"Okay y/n it's good to have a great universal player. If we ca- wait you said sakusa as in the 2nd best male ace in the nation?"

"Yeah, he's atsumu's friend apparently! I wanna see your spikes."

She tossed the ball to me and I set for her. Her spike wasn't the best but I will say my set was wonderful.

"Y/n when you learn to set?" She asked surprised."

"I think the drills I do help and then I just bam pop and then the spiker goes pow!"

We switched every now and then to get a feel for the positions. Soon it had been 30 minutes and she was to tired to continue and we packed up. We lived in different directions so I walked alone. it was already dark outside, I got nervous and called suna.