.30

~3rd pov~

when suna arrived at the mall he saw y/n there. He quickened his pass to come up to her. She saw him and dragged him into a hug. She kissed his cheek and they decided to go to the food court first. They both just acted like they'd always acted, no one thing changed except labels and how affectionate they are. Normally they didn't like touch but together it was the opposite.

They chated about there days and stuff that had happened lately.

"You know on Monday after nationals everyone wouldn't leave us alone, but the next day they didn't care as always. I shrugged it off though what else do you expect." Y/n rolled her eyes and sunk in her sink. 

"I wouldn't think about it much our school didn't care we even mad it. Of course besides the fangirls they were all over almost the whole team. Mostly the twins and of course the twins were annoying as ever." Suna said slurping his smoothie he'd gotten.

"How did atsumu react? I was kinda worried to be honest."

"He took it well.  guess we hung out the day after because we'd already made plans, and he was mad saying I was the villain and stuff. He said I stole you from him and that I could never love you as much as he does.  he'll get over it." Suna said obviously kinda mad y/n noticed and took his hand.

"How could you steal me if he never had me I've always loved you and only you Rin." She intertwined their fingers and continued to slurp her drink. he was blushing and looked away with blush. "Aww did I fluster little rinn" Y/n said dragging out rin.

"No" he barely audioable muttered. "Anyway where do you wanna go first?"

"How about the arcade?" She requested

"Sure." 

they got up and walked down a few floors to the arcade and played a few games.

They played shooter games, pool, and won some stuff. Y/n won a volleyball keychain, and a fox plush. Suna won a bouncy ball, and a jacob ladder. 

 suna got tired of losing and y/n got tired of winning. They decided to go on a walk around the fountain before catching their train. We walked hand in hand making our way around the fountain. 

"You know I really love you." She said kissing his nose. She was walking on the wall of the fountain like a little kid.

"I love you more doll." He picked her up and swing her around. 

"No way!"

"yes way!" She checked the time as he set her down.

"Oh let's get going."

"Okay." Y/n grabbed suna's wrist and started dragging him toward the station

"Onward to the train station." 

~y/n pov~

we made their way there and made it just on time. We found seats on the train and sat down, I laid my head on his shoulder and started playing on my phone. 

"how have you guys been dealing with the 3rd years leaving soon? do you know who the next captain with be?" I asked

"well we were thinking that I could be captain and gin could be vice captain. We agreed and we gonna make it final when the third years leave. What about you guys?" He asked back

"My team wanted me to be captain but I'm not sure." I answered.

"You'd be great as a captain. Why wouldn't you be?"

"I just don't think I could do that much."

"I bet you could and even if you couldn't you always have a vice president to help." He comforted me

"thanks."

We spent the rest of the time on our phones taking pictures of each other. When we arrived back at the station we carefully walked out. We weren't very hungry so we decided to just stop by the 7/11 and buy some snacks. he of course got jelly sticks and  monster, while I got my favorite chips, candy, and monster. We walked to his house which wasn't far. I swear to whatever that I saw the volleyball team but shrugged it off. 

When we entered his house I was attacked with love by a rottweiler. I knelt down and was petting him giving him all he love in the world because he's just the best. We all, including the dog, walked over to the couch and plopped down. I continued to give the big dog love while suna just sat  with his arm around me turning on our favorite movie.

"His names Riker. He's a butt." Suna said noticing that I was paying more attention to the dog then him. I turned all my attention to him and the movie. 

We watched a few movies before we both got a little tired. Riker was already asleep. 

"we can go to my room to sleep." He said yawning.

"yeah lets."

We got up and I followed behind him to his bedroom. I went to his bathroom to change and came out to him already on his bed.  I climbed into his bed and snuggled against him. 

we both soon fall asleep because of the warmth and cozyness of each other

//timeskip to the next morning//

I wake up to see suna just staring at my face. He notices I woke up and turned away. i tired getting up but he wouldn't let me.

"5 more minutes doll I'm comfy" He complained holding me tighter. I returned by holding him tighter.

"oh okay" I said sarcastically. 

I felt my eyes getting heavy and I dozed off. When I woke up I had a phone not far from my face. I quickly turn away.

"no let me take photos of you" he cooed taking more photos

"no I look gross." I hissed back at him

"you look beautiful as always. just look." he showed you a photo of you sleeping in his arms with slight drool and squished cheeks. 

"I'm drooling I look like a 4 year old." I dug my head into his chest and arms trying to drone out the embarrassment. Soon he was up and I was being dragged by my ankle out of the bed. "Nooooo I'm comfy in your bed." I whined

"Wel wouldn't you be comfyer in my arms." he opened his and I leaped in them. I hugged him tightly and dug my head in the crook of his neck. I loved him. "I love you y/n doll. I hope you know that now and forever."

"I love you more rin. Now and forever!" I tightly hugged him and gave him a big kiss which suna rintaro, my soulmate, gladly kissed back.