.05

~ y/n pov ~

When we got back we went to one of the gyms. We started practicing maker sure to point out anything we thought needed work. Then we started thinking about what each others team did trying to help the teams. I grabbed a notebook and pencil from my room and sprinted back. "Okay so here's something I realized you guys.... " I went on about how they used the same stuff. And sketched out some patterns to practice he agreed. And we acted a few of them out to see if they'd help. They did and We practice some receives by spiking in each others arms. I showed him a drill I learned.

"Okay so you can do a handstand right?" I asked

"Yeah."

"So basically I need you to jump while in a handstand it helps keep your shoulders and arms tense and make them stay it helps." You did a handstand hop.

(this is a handstand hop)

"how did you do that?" He asks tilting his head

"So do a handstand then push with your shoulders and wrists it takes some time but you can do it."

He tried to do it and after a few tries did. "Cool."

"yep hey can you see if the twin and kita are back I could get noya to come and we can run through a few of those moves."

"Okay." He pulled out his phone to text his teammates and I texted noya he said he'd be right over and the twins and kita were on their way he said. We waited a couple minutes in silence it was kinda awkward. Then all four of them came in.

"guys so these are moves so you just .............. because I saw that you guys were using both offense and defense but not using your other team's weaknesses. Do this .............. and you can" Me and Suna showed them and they agreed to try a few. 

"Thank you y/n and suna. And are you alright? Theres that scratch on your face it looks pretty big." Kita thanked us. We nodded.

"Oh I'm fine I barely feel it." I responded

"What I don't understand is why you guys were here?" Atsumu asked after osamu just smacked him and he just murmered words under his breath.

I paniced a bit. "Oh so when going around we say each other at the skatepark. I actually fell to get this," pointing at the scratch, "then we went to the cafe and saw the managers then came back and practiced. That's when I came up with these."

"Didn't know you skated? Maybe we could all go sometime." Atsumu said

"Why not I like spending time with you guys." I smiled and I saw pink dust his cheeks. "Oh and since were here wanna play a practice set 3 on 3?"

"Sure." Noya and Atsumu said. We divided up and it was me and the twins vs noya suna and kita

I asked to serve because I needed to practice my jump floats at really just in general. My second one they ended up digging up. And suna spiked and osamu dug it up. Atsumu set it for me and suna instead of blocking followed my eyes and received. "DUDE YOU LEARNED SOMETHING! AND YOUR ARMS DIDN'T BREAK!" I yelled happy for him

"I mean I listened to you."

"You'll definitely win with that." I gave him an thumbs up and we continued the games. We noticed that it was really late and decided to go back. I said goodbye and walked toward the manager room. I  opened the door noticing that some people were alseep so I slowly went in just to get tackled by a couple managers. 

"CLEAN THE CUT." They said I just tried to get away.

"FINE JUST LET ME GO!" They got off me and started to clean my cut "Can i go yet I'm tired." I sighed 

"After you answer why you and suna were at the cafe?" Kiyoko said

"I told youuuuuuuu We decided to get a snack after seeing each other at the skatepark"

"I don't believe you but okay."

---- a few days later----

"barb "be" "queue"

daichi toldus that were gonna have bbq for dinner. And we went through the rest of the day excited. then it came dinnertime. I had really bonded with the twins, suna, kuroo, akaashi, and bokuto. We talked during lunch, I ended up stealing 'samu's onigiri and he ended up chasing me around, then stealing kuroo's onigiri's and throwing them at 'samu and now they both were chasing me.

"Oh are we chasing y/n let me join." Bokuto started chasing me as well

"AAHH what did I do?!" I said running away from them up a hill. I ended up climbing a tree and they were climbing after me.

"YOU STOLE MY FOOD!" Kuroo and Samu said yelling at me

"I wanted to join." bokuto muttered

I started laughing. They ended up catching me at the top of the tree. We climbed down and kuroo grabbed my arms and samu and bokuto grabbed my legs. "Let me dowwwn" I whined. I heard a big laugh and realized suna was videoing all of this and laughing. "OH SHUT UP" Suna handed his phone to kita and kuroo handed him an arm.

"Your gonna wish you hadn't said that y/n" he said "guys there's the lake let's throw her in okay 1.. 2.. 3!" They threw me in the water.

"You are dead suna rintarou, kuroo testero, bokuto koutarou, and osamu miya." I got up and ran after them grabbing bokuto's and kuroo's collars dragging them into the water shoving their heads down. Then running after suna and samu they hid behind a tree but I got them as well, when I got to the water bokuto and kuroo were gone and suna and samu were now soaking . I found kuroo and bokuto trying to steal food. And their hair. "AhAHAHHAHHAHAHHA YOUR GUYS HAIR WHAT THE HELL" I was crying laughing and suna and samu came up and dragged me back to karasuno.

"Keep her we don't want her anymore." Suna said

"Y/N that was funny but don't be rude." Suga said hiding his laughter

I dried of and walked over to the other wet kids who had been banished from their teams. Bokuto got really happy all of a sudden and I swear his hair spiked up, "Wait we should all play games before we have to leave tonight wait when are you leaving?"

"Karasuno's leaving at like 4 am." I said

"Nekoma's leaving around that time as well what about inarizaki?" Kuroo said turning to suna and samu

"I think we're leaving around then." Samu said

"Then we should play games tonight before we can't see each other for a while." bokuto said

We all agreed and decided to invite chat members only. We would meet up at 8 in the inarizaki room.

8 pm came around and I got noya suga and hinata and we headed over.