TEXTFRIENDS ~ Suna x reader

By Starr_Simp

Suna R x reader Text or chatfic. what happens when Y/n L/n a 2nd year wing spiker and best friend of nishinoy... More

.01
.02
.03
.04
.05
.06
.07
.08
.09
.10
.11
.12
.13
.14
.15
.16
.18
.19
.20
.21
.22
.23
.24
.25
.26
.27
.28
.30
A/N

.17

1.2K 24 9
By Starr_Simp

~ y/n pov ~

I woke up and went to the second day's first match. I met up with rin, he said the twins would come at the second game again. I was fine with it. We won both sets of both matches. THe boys won their fist match.

their second match was a little bad

they were going against karasuno

I cheered for karasuno but also for my friends. it was intense. three sets. 

I was scared for this. I knew the outcome.

Inarizaki had just barely lost to karasuno. 

I was happy but sad. Once congratulating karasuno I went to see inarizaki crying. I ran to rin he hugged me and he cried into my shoulder, soon I was sad just from seeing it. He backed away and held my shoulders tight.

"Hey don't cry because we lost. We'll do better next year! Plus we're happy that we even made it here!" He said tears still streaming down his face.

"I know but I don't like seeing you guys sad. Exceptially you." I hugged his torso tightly until I felt a tug on the back of my shirt. I looked back to see the twins. I gave them a group hug. osamu let go and soon everyone stopped crying. Atsumu wouldn't let go. "Hey lets go get some onigiri to cheer you guys up you still did great!" I said grabbing his and rin's hand to drag them out. We found a onigiri shop and I went in to go and buy some we saw a tear stained nekoma team tehy'd lost to last years winners. I headed over and got noticed by kuroo.

he cocked his head as if to ask 'you lose' I shook my head and pointed toward the others. he nodded and got up. he opened his arms as if to say 'can I get a hug' I hugged him and we soon headed back to the hotel. I remembered that it had a swimming pool and asked if they wanted to go to cheer up. They all agreed. all meaning, kuroo, yaku, lev, atsumu, osamu, and rin. They all had their swimsuits. We met at the pool at 8. Mia said that everyone had to be in bed by 10 so we swam fast. 

We had fun before I had to go, nekoma stayed at the pool for a little bit while inarizaki went up with me. "You know you guys you may nor have won but you did great and I'll will for you?" I gave them a big smile. 

"that'd be great y/n." atsumu said he hugged me tight. I felt like I was about to pop.

"I have to get back hey go to my games tomorrow maybe it'll cheer you up." he hugged me tight till I was about to pop. He let go and I stated, "hey you guys wanna go to m games tomorrow it may cheer you up."

"Sure!" I went to my room.

I was ready to pass out on the cot where I slept and did. I was one of the first asleep. I woke up and got ready. I drank some coffee and walked to the gym were our first match was held. I saw rin and everyone there and got really happy. I was gonna rock this. And did. we won. I met up with some of the guys.

"how do you guys keep winning?" Rin asked

"well for your information. mia, the captain and setter is top 5 setters in the country. And we have another high ranking libreo. We're not well known as a team but have fun with it. No one cares about the team or where we play they know us. But not karasuno's girl team." I winked. "Now smoothies!" I ran to the food court. After I had ordered the smoothies the boys came and we chatted. I sat by suna and a window. He had his arm on my shoulder and atsumu's glares intestified. "Oh and rin, we're also favored to win this year because ll the like goddesses of the sport were third ears last years. so were the best."

"that's great y/n. I hope ou guys win." Rin responded

"me too."

We continued till my next game. We won it as well. I did the normal routine now. Hug suna till I was flushed then atsumu's jealous squize hug till I couldn't breathe. 

I was really nervous. tomorrow decided Either 4th or 3rd or went the day after to see who would win. I think suna noticed and held ,y hand rubbing his thumb against it, it was calming. I squeezed his hand. We went to a mall just the two of us. I saw a nice dragon necklace. I wanted to buy it but I didn't have enough. I was about to put it back when Rin payed the rest.

"Wha Rin you didn't have to do that! you shouldn't have!" 

"think of it as a favor for the smoothies and everything you gave me."

"I-" i was speechless. 

"Now turn around." I did as said and lifted up my hair. he put on the necklace

(this is the necklace)

"It looks beautiful on you y/n" He said with slight blush on his face.

"I really does." I said looking in a mirror.

We walked out and found the food court. We got some lunch but saw the twins. We decided to sit near them but not see them. We sat and almost was imidiatly noticed by atsumu. 

"Hey what are you guys doing?"

"Oh just getting some late lunch." I said fidgeting with the necklace we just bought.

"Cool. hey nice necklace. where'd you get it?"

"Oh rin and I just bought it. I was going to buy it for myself but he insisted to help pay." I rolled my eyes looking at rin.

"Oh nice. and you two aren't together?"

"What no." I said supressing the blush.

"great!" he walked away.

"I thought he wasn't gonna leave." I left out a breath I was holding in.

"Me too. Can't he confess already."

"I know! Now let's eat and go to the hotel I heard they have a game room."

"That's awesome." we ate and went back to the hotel.

It was only about 5 when Rin said, "You know for someone who doesn't have fans you sure get a lot of attention." he was looking over his shoulder.

"What do you mean." 

He stepped behind me and hugged my neck snuggling his nose in my neck. "A weird rando is looking at you."

"Well I'm glad your always here to save me. Now you wanna do go to a movie or something?"

He nodded his head. And got up arm around my shoulder, while walking past the weirdo he side glared him but that didn't stop him from trying to come up. Rin kissed the top of my head. I was probably blushing like crazy. i would feel him flipping off the person behind me. i laughed off. I felt the blush cool off. "I'm sorry if that was too far." He apologized.

"It wasn't I was just surprised."

"i won't do it again."

"I mean it's fine. anyway what movie do you want to watch?"

"How about random movie"

"that sounds great."

We payed for the tickets and watched the movie. it was great but soon after mia wanted a team meeting about tomorrow. I agreed and said goodbye tomorrow. 

"Guys tomorrow is when we place and we got this!"

"YAY!"

"and we're gonna go get some onigiri and meat buns for dinner. We haven't hung out throughout now we can do this!"

"YAY!" 

we left to a ongiri place and ordered food and sat outside.

"Y/n weared you get that necklace it's really pretty." Mia asked

"Oh rin and I went to the mall today and got it and some lunch. We brought it there. We went to the game room and to the movies to see random movie."

"Who's rin?"

"Oh suna."

"First name basis already you sure you aren't dating. I mean you said you were to your fan."

"You see he said to do that because it got him off my back. We're just close." I blushed

"But you like him and I'm 100% sure he likes you."

"Well I have to wait till atsumu confesses because we don't want him to do something he'll regret. Then afterward I may confess."

"Wait the atsumu miya likes you?"

"Yeah that's partially the reason were so close I guess to make him jealous to he'll confess faster."

"Well send him my way when your done."

"Really mia?"

"yes really."

We continued to talk and go back to the hotel. Soon enough we were asleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

31.9K 689 32
kageyama x fem reader y/n and her friends decided to text their number neighbors. that's when she met him. kageyama tobio. what will happen? read to...
695K 21.2K 28
hinata makes a groupchat and accidentally added a random number mistaken for tsukishima's. - - - unedited haikyuu half chat fic tsukishima x reader ...
594K 18.7K 41
(Wrote this during my Haikyuu phase, ignore the cringe.) _____ "𝙇𝙢𝙖𝙤, 𝙬𝙝𝙤 𝙧 𝙪?" "𝙎𝙩𝙤𝙥 𝙥𝙡𝙖𝙮𝙞𝙣𝙜...
412K 15K 37
"𝗧𝗵𝗲𝘆 𝘀𝗮𝘆 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝘁𝗶𝗺𝗲 𝗵𝗲𝗮𝗹𝘀 𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝘄𝗼𝘂𝗻𝗱𝘀 𝗯𝘂𝘁 𝘆𝗲𝘁, 𝗺𝗶𝗻𝗲 𝗳𝗲𝗲𝗹𝘀 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝘆'𝘃𝗲 𝗯𝗲𝗲𝗻 𝗼𝗽𝗲𝗻 𝗳𝗼𝗿...